Latest Review about 2 months ago

Joy P.
Georgetown, SC
07/31/2018
Great Job
Glass Pro was quick, easy, and job well done ! Thank you for great service.

GS
Gay S.
Pawleys Island, SC
07/17/2018
Excellent and very professional work done by Blaine.
Blaine was so professional, pleasant and did an excellent job of not only replacing my windshield, but also keeping my vehicle very clean. Blaine left my car better than what he started with. He also kept me well informed of his arrival time. Thanks so much Glasspro. Job well done!

TG
Thomas G.
Georgetown, SC
04/23/2018
Quality of repair should have been better!
My daughters car had two fractures with spider cracks about the size of a nickel. The worst fracture actually had a chip in the center. The technician told be before the repairs that where the chip was would still be noticeable which I was OK with. The actual repairs took less than a half hour which was good because I been told 45 minutes. The smallest fracture appears completely fixed, no problems. However, once I got in the car I noticed the biggest fracture looked exactly like it did before the repair. The customer service person really wanted to just do a complete replacement from the start rather than a lower cost repair. From the guidelines my insurance company give both fractures should have been repairable. Also, I've had similar repairs, with chips, done by other companies and I was completely satisfied with the repair.

Martha P.
Wisconsin
04/18/2014
We were kept informed of the whole process. It was excellent service.

David R.
Minnesota
04/18/2014
Wonderful experience...very impressed.

SK
Sharron K.
Minnesota
04/07/2014
Every thing went really well.

Karen B.
12/20/2013
I am not sure who the technician was for the job performed, but he was very well mannered and professional. I spoke to him beforehand and also afterwards, on both occasions I could not be more satisfied with the quality of work.

JJ
James J.
12/02/2013
The only problem I have was that the technician did not clean the broken glass out of door when he/she installed the new window. I still had glass coming out of door. That why I did not give 5 stars.

CD
Cecil D.
10/31/2013
Glass pro technician did a good job installing the glass, but he should have wiped the inside of the car off when he finished. He left dirty hand prints on the fabric.

Janice G.
06/24/2013
Your representative on the phone was wonderful to work with. The technician who came to our home was excellent.

PD
Paul D.
06/12/2013
I had two chips were too small to warrant glass replacement over the repairs that were performed. I was told ahead of time that the chips might still be noticeable after the repairs were made. However, the largest crack is just as noticeable as it was before the repair. As for the smaller chip, a small depression was left behind after the repair, apparently from the repair tool. I would feel better and safer with a complete replacement wind shield.

GS
Gail S.
06/05/2013
The installer was very professional.

Albertha M.
05/31/2013
You can not fix what is not broken.

Sam C.
05/30/2013
the staff I interacted with were great and they fit me in for next day service, which helped me out a lot due to my work schedule. The tech was friendly and professional, keep up the good work, thanks, Sam.

LC
Luci C.
05/03/2013
very courteous and professional.

TL
Tom L.
03/08/2013
Rep and Tech were helpful and informative and went out of their way to help.

Mike C.
NJ
06/27/2012
The technician conducted himself in a professional, yet friendly manner to explain and provide service to replace windshield. I am a happy customer.

Charles B.
06/07/2012
Second time we used Glass Pro and the service was exceptional both times.

GH
George H.
04/16/2012
I have used the Glasspro office from Georgetown a number of times and I'm always pleased with the service they provide. Thanks so much keep up the good work!

Ruby M.
08/17/2011
keep up the good work. thank you