Overall Rating 4.5306108/5Overall Rating 4.5306108/5Overall Rating 4.5306108/5Overall Rating 4.5306108/5rating 4.5306108
Overall Rating 2.20408/5Overall Rating 2.20408/5rating 2.20408rating 2.20408rating 2.20408

TV
Theresa V.
White Lake, MI
2014 Hyundai Veloster
Great service manager.
Much better than other Hyundai dealers.

Deborah R.
Walled Lake, MI
Great service department
Service has always been great there.

Lisa B.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Satisfied
The friendly and professional environment. I was in and out relatively fast.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 07/21/2018

MF
Martin F.
Warren, MI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
For 7500 mile service, was able to get in and out very quickly with out a appointment. Great Customer Service.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 07/21/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Clarkston, MI
2008 Hyundai Azera
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Service dept. were very friendly and helpful
Having shuttle service helped me and getting work done on time ... I enjoy having my car serviced at your dealership
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Farmington, MI
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Ok.
Ok. I wish they were more honest when they scratched my hood when I was in the customer lounge instead of me finding it out.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you for your review. We are looking into your concern and would like to speak with you, please give us a call 2483543300

Maryilyn W.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Service Rep
Emily my service rep was great. 100 stars
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for your review.

We appreciate your business and always look forward to the next. Have a great day!

TL
Thomas L.
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Radiator replacement.
Replaced my radiator as quick as possible. They had to wait for part to arrive, approx. 3PM. They closed at 6pm. They called me around 8:30AM the next day and said the shuttle was on it's way. My vehicle was washed/dried, and I think they vacuumed the inside, dash was no longer dusty. No more coolant leak!!
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your time and business and happy that we could take care of your concern as soon as possible.
Have a wonderful day!

HB
Heather B.
Ypsilanti, MI
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Service Review
Everyone there is super friendly. Even better, they are on time and I'm not left waiting forever. Sometimes, my car even gets washed.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for your review.
We appreciate your business and time, come in any time for a car wash.

Kim B.
Berkley, MI
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Great work Friendly staff
Glassman Hyundai is a good place to go for repairs, maintenance. They always do a thorough job and more. Nice to get a free car wash. The Staff has always been friendly and the seem happy to answer questions. Great place to go.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for your raving review.
We appreciate you choosing Glassman to service your vehicles needs and we look forward to your next visit.

Thomas S.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Surprises never cease
Every time I take my Hyundai into Glassman, I am surprised by the professionalism, speed of service and the way that each employee goes out of their way to make my experience better than the time before. I should not be surprised any longer, but we are!

Thanks for making us lifetime Glassman customers!
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for your raving review. We appreciate your business and always look forward to your visits!

Thank you again!

YG
Yitzchak G.
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Spoke to a service advisor , she explained the situation and resolved the issue. Thank you for good service and customer care.

07/08/2018 Category: Service
OK
Its a dealership, been relatively happy here, but overpriced as all dealerships are.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and look forward to resolving any issues.

FW
Felicia W.
Warren, MI
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Aim To Pleasing
I really enjoy coming to this dealership, they give great customer service and believe in taking care of your vehicle. The best thing too, they save you money, I saved a lot my last visit-Thanks Emily. 😁
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and always look forward to your next visit.

Barbara B.
Farmington, MI
2007 Hyundai Sonata
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly and efficient. They even will take you home and pick you up if the service will take awhile.
Other than it is a busy area to get to, the work is done competent and things are handled well.

DK
Dennis K.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
Quick service, friendly people
I would recommend this dealership for service cause they are very nice and friendly there
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you choosing Glassman to service your vehicles needs.

MF
Mary F.
West Bloomfield, MI
Friendly people
Everyone I spoke with was friendly, from the service desk to the payment desk.

Rafael B.
Excellent Service!
I told the service man that my car vibrates at high speeds and my brakes vibrate when I apply them. He said okay, and the courtesy van took me home. He called back and said problems are fixed and sent the courtesy shuttle to pick me back up! Problems were all fixed, courtesy shuttle was a awesome service, car was washed and I was an extremely happy customer!
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and kind words we are happy to be of service.

Daniel P.
West Bloomfield Township, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
great service. thanks jeff
thanks again
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you again and have a great weekend

07/03/2018 Category: Service
Stress free service
After a parking lot incident where my parked car was scraped by someone trying to park their car, Glassman Hyundai Body Shop made a stressful situation into one of concern and immediate customer service. Kelly calmed my nerves and helped me get through the process with ease, right down to finishing the paperwork and having the rental agency ready to chauffeur me to the readied rental car. Thanks to all involved, I had my car repaired to it's beautiful like new finish right down to an interior and exterior cleaning.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and kind words. We also appreciate you choosing Glassman to service your vehicles needs

NW
Nancy W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai 30,000 maintenance
Personnel always helpful/pleasant.
Comfortable waiting area.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!