Overall Rating 4.5740717/5Overall Rating 4.5740717/5Overall Rating 4.5740717/5Overall Rating 4.5740717/5rating 4.5740717
Overall Rating 2.22222/5Overall Rating 2.22222/5rating 2.22222rating 2.22222rating 2.22222

SR
Steven R.
Huntington Woods, MI
09/22/2018 Category: Service
My only complaint is the attempt to upsell services. If I come in for an oil change and tire rotation that is all I want. If I were experiencing difficulty with the vehicle I would say so.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Hi Steven, thank you for your review. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

NC
Nicholas C.
Berkley, MI
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Oil change was about 20 minutes with my appointment and washed my car!
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Hi Nicholas, thank you for your review. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Jan W.
Clarkston, MI
2007 Hyundai Azera
Quote was spot on
Did exactly what they quoted and delivered on time.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Hi Jan, thank you for your review. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

FB
Fredrick B.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Same place I purchased the car and it is convenient.
Prompt, thorough and professional!
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Hi Fredrick, thank you for your review. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Remy W.
Saginaw, MI
7500 mile inspection
Very customer friendly, communication was good and understandable. My questions were answered and service was done in a decent amount of time.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Hi Remy, thank you for your review. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

James H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Flawless!
Glassman service always goes all out to keep you coming back! Thanks again!!
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Hi James, thank you for your review. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

TE
Tiffany E.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Timely
Great customer service.

Timely
This location serviced my vehicle very quickly.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Hi Tiffany, thank you for your review. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for talking with us today Tiffany, we appreciate your business!

BD
Brian D.
Livonia, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
I dropped my car off for the 15,000 mile check and I am very satisfied with the service. They completed everything in a timely manner. They also made it easy to set up an appointment. I will be more than happy to refer a friend.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Hi Brian, thank you for your review. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

LF
Leeellen F.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Staff take their time and help you understand the services .
The minute I / you drive into the Dealership I have always been welcome with a smile and good services.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you so much for your review! We look forward to servicing your car in the future.

CL
Charnelle L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/14/2018 Category: Service
The staff at this dealership are so welcoming!!! Great Service every time i come
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you so much for your review. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

FM
Frank M.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Execlent
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Hi Frank, thank you so much for your review. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

HM
Howard M.
Unionville, MO
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/12/2018 Category: Service
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future

Shannon S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Very nice staff. Only took in and out 45 minutes
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and time.

EM
Eugenie M.
professionalism
Things were done to my satisfaction.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you choosing Glassman to service your vehicles needs.
Have a great day

AR
Andy R.
Farmington Hills, MI
Excellent fast service
I came in for an oil change and tire rotation and it was all done inless than 1 hr. I was pleasantly surprised! They have two small waiting areas that provide coffee and donuts. They also have a charging station for phones and tablets as well as free wifi. Gotta luv this kind of convenience and service. Highly recommend the Glassman service.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for your review and kind words. We appreciate you choosing Glassman to service your vehicle and look forward to your next visit.

R0
Richard 0.
Farmington Hills, MI
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
A+ Services
My service was unscheduled, quick and efficient
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your time and business!
Have a great day

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgeable
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 09/08/2018

Thank you for your review. We always look forward to your visits.

James W.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
the service is five star
Love the service kindness everything was wonderful.thank you will see you again .
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 09/08/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you choosing Glassman to service your vehicles needs and look forward to your next visit

WB
Warren B.
Outstanding
Same outstanding, courteous service that I’m used to from this dealer. Got my car in and serviced in a timely fashion and a free car wash and shuttle ride as well. Doesn’t get too much better than that!
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 09/08/2018

Thank you for your raving review. We appreciate your continued business and always look forward to your visits

ND
Naomi D.
friends and family
Service was excellent.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 09/08/2018

Thank you for your review and kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.