Overall Rating 4.5000017/5Overall Rating 4.5000017/5Overall Rating 4.5000017/5Overall Rating 4.5000017/5rating 4.5000017
Overall Rating 2.19565/5Overall Rating 2.19565/5rating 2.19565rating 2.19565rating 2.19565

Renee W.
Livonia, MI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Great Service with more potential to offer
I thinks its nice that you offer coffee, bagels, and donuts. what would really be great is if you had an in house bistro that sold sandwiches, salads, juice, etc. Many people cannot leave their cars and come back. Make sure items are fresh and not overpriced. This could also help you make a little money too and have a break place for you workers too. I thank you for taking great care of my car and will see all of you soon.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and awesome ideas!

05/18/2018 Category: Service
Great
Great customer service personnel.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and kind words. We look forward to your next visit

SL
Sharold L.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Service review
Excellent service. Been going there since 2004.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your continued business and always look forward to your visits

Have a great weekend

Greenville, SC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Fast and great service
Everything was taken care promptly
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and time.

Have a great weekend

Curtis S.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
great service
I purchased a 2009 Genesis and brought car in for an initial maintenance before taking the car on a 400 mile trip. Maintenance tech was very helpful. He recommended the best type of Services for my car. I will return.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai

Thank you for your review. Thank you for choosing Glassman for your vehicles needs, we appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

TL
Thomas L.
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
Front wheel bearing replacement
Needed service on very short notice, 4pm in the evening. Told me to bring it in the next morning, Friday. I was in by 7:30 am, and by 8:30, they said it was a bad front wheel bearing and a bad lower ball joint. The work was completed just after lunch. Vehicle drives like new! Very good service!!
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai

Thank you for your raving review! We appreciate your time is valuable and we appreciate your business.
Thank you again!

Farmington, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/15/2018 Category: Service
listening to the issues and provides logical suggestions
Knowledgeable service advisor helps us the maintain our car the best way.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you choosing Glassman to service your vehicles needs.

Have a beautiful day!

RJ
Robert J.
Wayne, MI
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Service for my Genesis
I brought my 2016 Genesis to Glassman because the battery would not charge. Marci met me at my vehicle, listened to my concerns, and got my vehicle repaired in a short period of time. Marci made a follow-up call as well as 1 other person from the dealership. Lastly, my car was washed and dried. I appreciated your attention to detail.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your time and kind words.
We look forward to your next service visit.
Have a nice day!

West Bloomfield, MI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
So So dealer
Regular dealer just like any other. Nothing special, not the millenial driver type...
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai

Thank you for your review and for speaking with me today. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit

Hazel Park, MI
Generally poor service.
Took way longer than they said it would. Waiting room is crappy, and they apparently had the engine running for over an hour. My mpg dropped by 8 and the ac was running on full blast. Seems like they took so long because they were just lounging in my car.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai

Thank you for your comments. We have attempted to contact your via phone and email...please give us a call so that we can address your concerns. 248-354-3300 Thank you

Joe C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Truck service
I just love going there everybody is friendly and very helpful. Keep up the good work!
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai

Thank you for your awesome review. We appreciate your time and business.

Royal Oak, MI
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Nice environment and great customer service from Marci
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and kind words.

BY
Bobby Y.
Huntertown, IN
2006 Hyundai Sonata
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Recall service
Excellent job and friendly staff.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to your next visit!

AK
April K.
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Stephanie is a great rep!!!!
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai

Thank you April for your review and kind words. We appreciate your continued business and always look forward to your visits.

BR
Bobby R.
05/10/2018
Bobby Ross
I have been servicing cars at dealerships for a long time and the group at glassman is the best group I have ever deal with they are friendly and helpful at all time and it doesn't matter what the question or problem very happy with the service of my car.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai

Thank you for your smashing review. As always we appreciate your continued business. Have a great weekend

Jennifer B.
Farmington, MI
Great!
Excellent experience as always!
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your time and kind words. We look forward to your next visit

Have a great day

Carmen S.
Carmen S.
Great service. Friendly and helpful staff.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and time.

Have an awesome day

Constance B.
Southfield, MI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/10/2018 Category: Service
During my visit at Glassman Hyundai I received superb service. The customer service representatives were professional but friendly. The wait time was much shorter than anticipated. The waiting area was very comfortable; a television, WIFI, fresh coffee, donuts and bagels with cream cheese were available.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai

Thank you so much for your review and kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit

Beverly Hills, MI
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
Knowledgeable Mechanics
The engine check light is still on. This was supposed to have been fixed.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai

Thank you for your review. We are  trying to contact you in regards to your concern

Thomas S.
Oak Park, MI
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Customer service was excellent
Derek Samp was extremely professional in his dealings with me. He offered me suggestions when it came to services that could be performed on my Sonata and I felt no pressure and have decided to have these services done on a monthly basis at Glassman because I know I can trust Glassman and especially Derek. Thanks!!!!!
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your time and are grateful you choose Glassman & Derek for your vehicles needs.

Have an awesome day!