Overall Rating 4.6250013/5Overall Rating 4.6250013/5Overall Rating 4.6250013/5Overall Rating 4.6250013/5rating 4.6250013
Overall Rating 2.1875/5Overall Rating 2.1875/5rating 2.1875rating 2.1875rating 2.1875
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Ronald H.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Fitting the shield under car
Great job

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fast service n affordable
I like service associate offer me what needs to be done!!

Ruth S.
Hyundai Service
Glassman Hyundai has real professionals in the service department. Everything was spelled out for me by the time I arrived to the time I came back for my vehicle. Marcy explained everything in layman's terms for me. It was a great experience. Thanks!

LF
Leeellen F.
Southfield, MI
Qualified Service
Routine services have always been
Without a problems . Staff is always helpful and pleasant ..
The car wash is a blessing and money saved 😃😃😃
I am so thankful for your services
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your continued business and always look forward to your next visit

SR
Sheila R.
Livonia, MI
01/19/2019 Category: Service
S. Rice
Fast service....
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your time and business!!

WG
Wanda G.
Southfield, MI
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly, Fast, Professional
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 01/19/2019

Thank you so much for your review! We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Have a great weekend!

Jose G.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly staff, great service
The service was quick and well done.
They can improve a little the waiting area
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 01/19/2019

Thanks for your review! We look forward to helping with your vehicles needs in the future. Have a great weekend!

Cynthia M.
Novi, MI
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Always welcoming and provides quality efficient service
This is the first Hyundai I have owned. My car is almost 3 years old and I have it serviced at Glassman. I am impressed at the level of quality and efficiency of the service department. I would definitely buy another car from Glassman.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you so much for your review! We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Have a wonderful day!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Smooth Sailings
Trevor Thorton is an excellent service representative. Great location, they're very consistent.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you so much for your review! We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Have a wonderful evening!

RJ
Revonda J.
First impression
This was my first time having anything done at this dealership. First impressions means a lot & thanks to Shonda Harbin my first experience here was wonderful. She was friendly and courteous, also the young lady next to her at the desk was nice & helpful. Thanks Shonda (ladies)
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Revonda,
Thank you for your raving review! We appreciate you choosing Glassman to service your vehicles needs. We look forward to your next visit

Carrie H.
Redford, MI
01/15/2019 Category: Service
The employees were fast and efficient. Very impressed on how they kept me updated on the service of my vehicle.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Carrie,
Thank you for your review and kind words. We appreciate your time and business!

MT
Meg T.
West Bloomfield, MI
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Great place friendly staff.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you so much for your review! We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Have a great evening!

SR

Beverly Hills, MI
Oil change, tire rotation and part of 60,000 mile tune up
Very good experience
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thanks so much for your review! We look forward to seeing you next service. Have a wonderful evening!

LA
Linda A.
Marcy was my superwomen
Marcy Orr was great, she took car of the need repairs and made sure I was inform of the steps that was taken to check the car and how the repairs were going. She made sure I got a rental car and a ride to pick up the the rental car. I was worried about how mush the repairs and rental car would cost. She went out of her way to calm me down and helped feel better. She call me daily with updates. To date no problems.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thanks so much for your review! We look forward to helping with your vehicles needs in the future. Have a wonderful evening!

Jimmy M.
Ypsilanti, MI
Great Service!
Great Service!

Rochester, MI
N/a
N/A
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for your review! We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Have a great evening!

BO
Benjamin O.
Thanks
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thanks so much for your review! We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Have a great evening!

Thomas S.
Oak Park, MI
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Customer satisfaction great/cost was prohibitive
Marci did an excellent job of calming my trepidation, but the cost was something to behold. I understand it, but sometimes owning a car, even one paid for can be overwhelming. At least they also found the broken spring! Thanks for being a great dealership!
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you so much for your review! We look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future. Have a great evening!

AR
Andy R.
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Dealership
The service dept is fast and friendly for oil change and tire rotation work. Pricing for the service is fair. The waiting room has free coffee, donuts, and bagels. Wifi is free and fast. With free amenities while you wait and fair pricing I see no reason to go elsewhere. Thank you Glassman for having an excellent service department!