Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Joseph K.
Wurtsboro, NY
02/12/2019 Category: Service
friendly employees.clean waiting area.coffee if wanted.Reasonably fast service.
Had recall issue taken care of.If Glick has the car i,m looking for when i,m ready to by again,and the price is competitive.I would definitely buy here.

Thomas S.
Parksville, NY
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Glick Hyundai Does It Again
Prompt service, always lets me know what needs to be done. Great people.
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for the positive feed back.  We look forward to taking care of you vehicle in the future.

Joan H.
Bloomingburg, NY
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly attentive personal
Small town professionals
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for choosing us to take car of your vehicle.   We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.

EM
Eugene M.
Mountain Dale, NY
02/01/2019 Category: Service
The shop is very convenient off the highway.
Very friendly and accommodating and professional.
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for choosing our dealership for your vehicles maintenance.   We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.

Bonnie H.
Ellenville, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/25/2019 Category: Service
This time the service was done timely
This time was different from the time I had the tires put on last year. The job was done correctly and timely and didn't cost a fortune.
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for giving us another chance to take care of your vehicle. We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.

David C.
Rock Hill, NY
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Great again!
Excellent service. Fast and reliable. I will return for regular service intervals
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you for the postive feedback.  We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.

ES
Eric S.
Livingston Manor, NY
01/15/2019 Category: Service
THEY GET ME IN AND OUT QUICKLY
ALWAYS GET ME DONE AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE AND GET APPOINTMENTS WHEN NEEDED
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you and your vehicle next time you need service.

NB
Nicholas B.
South Fallsburg, NY
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Very satisfied with the service and sales department!
Gerry their Hyundai tech is very helpful and has always answered any questions I have had with my vehicle..Bob has also been very accommodating and has scheduled my appointments around my schedule and made it easy to have my vehicle serviced. I also want to say that Mitch the sales manager has been helpful to me on my very first Hyundai purchase..this is the first time I purchased a car and he made the transaction very easy..I have sent other people to the dealership and will continue to send people, do the the great experience I have had.

Woodbourne, NY

Rock Hill, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/05/2018 Category: Service
They care
They care about there customers. Nioami
Try’s hard to make sure her customers are taken care. I appreciate the way they treat me.
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you for the positive feed back.  We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.

NL

Jerome F.
Ormond Beach, FL
09/29/2018 Category: Service
dealership
Only Hyundai dealership in this area. So nothing to compare it with except my dealership in Florida. Florida supplies snacks and car wash. This dealership doesn't.

NB
Norman B.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Service provided on time and job done correctly.
Timely and correctly.
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.

Joseph K.
Wurtsboro, NY
09/18/2018 Category: Service
seat belt bolt recall,under coating
fast and courteous service
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for choosing our service department for your vehicles needs. We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.

Michael P.
Neversink, NY
2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/09/2018 Category: Service
PricI got
My credit was not the best and the company did it’s best by trying to get me a loan to buy a car!
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for choosing our service department for your vehicles maintenance.  We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.

IK
Isaac K.
Woodridge, NY
My 2018 Elantra
WHAT EVER THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT TOLD ME WHAT WAS WRONG WITH MY HYUNDAI ENANTRA. WAS REPAIRED PROMTLY AND "JOB WELL DONE" !!! Whom ever took care of problemTHANK YOU VERY MUCH
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for choosing our service department to service your vehicle.  We appreciate your business. Thank you again.

AZ
Albert Z.
Al Zaretsky
Service Mgr very nice .Explained the procedure to follow,answered my questions.Wait time to complete the service was not long.Waiting area not pleasant!

Clarence W.
Mongaup Valley, NY
2018 Hyundai Kona
Arthur Glick
I find the people at ARTHUR GLICK to be polite, as well as knowledgeable. Their SERVICE DEPARTMENT is second to none with excellent quality of service. I would not only go there for service myself but, would also RECOMMEND Arthur GLICKS service department to all others. I would also recommend ARTHUR GLICK as an EXCELLENT choice for the PURCHASE OF a NEW VEHICLE.
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for choosing our service department for your vehicles maintenance. We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.

Annmarie M.
Yulan, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Glick Service Department is the best!
Always so accommodating, professional and efficient.
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Thank you for choosing us to service your vehicle.  Thank you for the positive review.  We appreciate your business and look forward seeing you at next service interval.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Ways to improve
Needs service hours that accommodate working people, one late evening or weekend
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you for choosing us to service your vehicle.  I am sorry that we fell short of 5 stars.  We appreciate your business and hope you will give us another opportunity to service your vehicle.