Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Trasey B.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
I'm glad my vehicle was service at Arthur Glicks. I pick up my vehicle and it was like new again. I'm sure the tires had alot to do with it. They did it in a timely manner .
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for choosing our dealership for your vehicles maintenance. We appreciate your business and know that you have a choice.

MF
Mark F.
White Lake, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Very good dealer except for one problem
I was very happy with the service I received except that the person on the phone made my appointment for the wrong day!

It ended well because they were able to take me anyways
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

I do apologize for the mix up on the appointment, but I am also glad that we made it work for you.  We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Not again
I always have great service. Naomi is the best

WR
William R.
Mountain Dale, NY
08/12/2018 Category: Service
great people ,great dealership
always will go back
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for choosing our dealership to service your vehicle.  We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.

LK
Lois K.
Rock Hill, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Always helpful
They tell you right up front what is needed for your car. I’m a steady customer when price becomes an issue Niomi explains the why and is helpful to work with the customer.
They care and that’s important to me.
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback.  We appreciate your business and will definitely be there for you for your next service.

CA
Cynthia A.
South Fallsburg, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Convenient Location
Great location.
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you for responding to survey.  I am sorry that we fell short of 5 stars.  We look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.

Melvin B.
New York, NY
07/14/2018 Category: Service
bsd repair
repair done well, but took too long

07/12/2018 Category: Service
Service close to home
I choose Arthur Glick for my service. It's close to my house and there are friends that have purchased new car from the dealership. Steve welcome my business and serviced in a timely manner .
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for giving us a the opportunity to service your vehicle we are aware that you have a choice. We appreciate your business and hope to see your vehicle in the future.

Rochelle G.
Wurtsboro, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
I have never had a bad experience with Glick Hyundai. All of the staff members are friendly and very professional. I would highly recommend a friend!
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for choosing us to service your vehicle.  We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.

Jack M.
Central Valley, NY
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Elantra 2018
Nice and cozy, service was quick and Steve was great
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you for the positive review.  We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.

AL
Anthony L.
Youngsville, NY
06/25/2018 Category: Service
New car issues
I’m not usually a person to leave reviews but this time I think I should. I came to fix vibrations that I get at highway speeds. The mechanic drove my car and felt the issue and balanced the tires. Apparently that was the solution. I drove home and it continued. I don’t have the money to constantly diagnose problems with a brand new car that I already pay enough for. I don’t know if my issue lies with the mechanic(s) or the car itself. Either way I am just generally dissatisfied with the car.

HR

06/01/2018 Category: Service
Very good
Very good service.
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 06/02/2018

Thank you for the positive feed back.  We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.

Parksville, NY
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Careful with car, friendly and couteous staff
I only started bringing my car here because I bought my vehicle from them. The staff always greets you by name making you feel like a person not a number especially (service) Steve and Naomi. Now that I've seen how they work and take precautions with the vehicles, I won't be going anywhere else.
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 05/11/2018

Thank you for choosing our dealership for your vehicles maintenance.  We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.Naomi ForterService Advisor845-794-2100naomiforter@yahoo.com

KW
Karen W.
Livingston Manor, NY
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Naomi is very helpful.
They fixed my car in a timely matter.
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 05/08/2018

Thank you for choosing us for your vehicles maintenance.  We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.

Clarence W.
Ferndale, NY
05/04/2018 Category: Service
location as well as service is both close and convenient. SERVICE is EXCELLENT.
The Tucson is both a good looking car as well as a fuel efficient car. ARTHUR GLICK HYUNDAI is IN MONTICELLO, N. Y. so, I DONT HAVE TO GO TO MIDDLETOWN FOR SERVICE.
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 05/05/2018

Thank you for choosing our service department for your vehicles maintenance.   We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.

LK
Lois K.
Rock Hill, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Felt like family
I get all my work done at Glick. They treat me fairly and are priced well.
I diffently recommend them I find there staff very helpful. (Niomi)!!!
Lois
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 04/27/2018

Thank you for letting us take care of your service.  We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.

KJ
Kati J.
Greenfield Park, NY
04/25/2018 Category: Service
The service department was great when I brought my car in for service. They even sent me pictures of what was going on with my car before confirming I wanted the work done. I would highly recommend this service department to anyone.
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback.  We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.

White Lake, NY
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Staff are great.
Always friendly and professional.
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 04/25/2018

Thank you for the good review.  We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.

Annmarie M.
Yulan, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Execellent Service
Treated with professionalism and the best technician who works on my car!
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 04/25/2018