Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

06/01/2018 Category: Service
Very good
Very good service.
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 06/02/2018

Thank you for the positive feed back.  We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.

Anonymous avatar
Parksville, NY
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Careful with car, friendly and couteous staff
I only started bringing my car here because I bought my vehicle from them. The staff always greets you by name making you feel like a person not a number especially (service) Steve and Naomi. Now that I've seen how they work and take precautions with the vehicles, I won't be going anywhere else.
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 05/11/2018

Thank you for choosing our dealership for your vehicles maintenance.  We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.Naomi ForterService Advisor845-794-2100naomiforter@yahoo.com

KW
Karen W.
Livingston Manor, NY
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Naomi is very helpful.
They fixed my car in a timely matter.
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 05/08/2018

Thank you for choosing us for your vehicles maintenance.  We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.

Clarence W.
Ferndale, NY
05/04/2018 Category: Service
location as well as service is both close and convenient. SERVICE is EXCELLENT.
The Tucson is both a good looking car as well as a fuel efficient car. ARTHUR GLICK HYUNDAI is IN MONTICELLO, N. Y. so, I DONT HAVE TO GO TO MIDDLETOWN FOR SERVICE.
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 05/05/2018

Thank you for choosing our service department for your vehicles maintenance.   We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.

LK
Lois K.
Rock Hill, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Felt like family
I get all my work done at Glick. They treat me fairly and are priced well.
I diffently recommend them I find there staff very helpful. (Niomi)!!!
Lois
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 04/27/2018

Thank you for letting us take care of your service.  We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.

KJ
Kati J.
Greenfield Park, NY
04/25/2018 Category: Service
The service department was great when I brought my car in for service. They even sent me pictures of what was going on with my car before confirming I wanted the work done. I would highly recommend this service department to anyone.
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback.  We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.

Anonymous avatar
White Lake, NY
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Staff are great.
Always friendly and professional.
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 04/25/2018

Thank you for the good review.  We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.

Annmarie M.
Yulan, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Execellent Service
Treated with professionalism and the best technician who works on my car!
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 04/25/2018

AL
Anthony L.
Pine Bush, NY
04/22/2018 Category: Service
2018 Elantra sport
The Glick dealership is an outstanding place to by a car... we are on our 4th Hyundai service depart Matt is top notch as well as Kenny Holmes our sales man
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 04/22/2018

Thank you for allowing us to take care of your vehicle.  We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.

Thomas S.
Parksville, NY
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai rocks
Dealership is always on time, handles any questions thoroughly. Great experience
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 04/16/2018

Thank you for the positive feed back.   We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in y.

SN
Sandra N.
Narrowsburg, NY
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient
Always satisfied with the service I receive
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 04/16/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.

Donna G.
Woodbourne, NY
2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/30/2018 Category: Service
Donna
Love coming here for car services
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 04/01/2018

Thank you for participating in survey.  We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.

Clarence W.
Ferndale, NY
03/27/2018 Category: Service
accessory install
I had a ROOF RACK installed by ARTHUR GLICK HYUNDAI. Install time was given and JOB WAS COMPLETED AS SAID. I DEFINITELY WILL go back to ARTHUR GLICK FOR REPAIR/install jobs.
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 03/28/2018

Thank you for the positive review we appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.

AJ

03/04/2018 Category: Service
Great Dealer
Great Staff, Professional, honest will never go anywhere else
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 03/06/2018

Thank you for the positive feed back. We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.

ES

Richard C.
Great Neck, NY
2010 Hyundai Sonata
02/25/2018 Category: Service
It's the people at Glick that make it a great place
Bringing my car to Glick is like going to visit family members. I am always treated great from the moment I get there.
My car is in great hands and I always get great service.
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 02/26/2018

Thank you for the great review.  We appreciate your business.  It is our pleasure to take you you and your vehicle.

SN
Sandra N.
Narrowsburg, NY
02/13/2018 Category: Service
5 star
Everyone always pleasant and efficient
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 02/13/2018

Thank you for choosing our dealership to service your vehicle.   We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.

Robin H.
Monticello, NY
02/12/2018 Category: Service
Staff always tries to help
Naomi always finds the time to take care of our needs. Really appreciate the customer service we receive at Glick!
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 02/13/2018