Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Rock Hill, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/05/2018 Category: Service
They care
They care about there customers. Nioami
Try’s hard to make sure her customers are taken care. I appreciate the way they treat me.
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you for the positive feed back.  We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.

NL

Jerome F.
Ormond Beach, FL
09/29/2018 Category: Service
dealership
Only Hyundai dealership in this area. So nothing to compare it with except my dealership in Florida. Florida supplies snacks and car wash. This dealership doesn't.

NB
Norman B.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Service provided on time and job done correctly.
Timely and correctly.
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.

Joseph K.
Wurtsboro, NY
09/18/2018 Category: Service
seat belt bolt recall,under coating
fast and courteous service
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for choosing our service department for your vehicles needs. We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.

Michael P.
Neversink, NY
09/09/2018 Category: Service
PricI got
My credit was not the best and the company did it’s best by trying to get me a loan to buy a car!
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for choosing our service department for your vehicles maintenance.  We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.

IK
Isaac K.
Woodridge, NY
My 2018 Elantra
WHAT EVER THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT TOLD ME WHAT WAS WRONG WITH MY HYUNDAI ENANTRA. WAS REPAIRED PROMTLY AND "JOB WELL DONE" !!! Whom ever took care of problemTHANK YOU VERY MUCH
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for choosing our service department to service your vehicle.  We appreciate your business. Thank you again.

AZ
Albert Z.
Al Zaretsky
Service Mgr very nice .Explained the procedure to follow,answered my questions.Wait time to complete the service was not long.Waiting area not pleasant!

Clarence W.
Mongaup Valley, NY
2018 Hyundai Kona
Arthur Glick
I find the people at ARTHUR GLICK to be polite, as well as knowledgeable. Their SERVICE DEPARTMENT is second to none with excellent quality of service. I would not only go there for service myself but, would also RECOMMEND Arthur GLICKS service department to all others. I would also recommend ARTHUR GLICK as an EXCELLENT choice for the PURCHASE OF a NEW VEHICLE.
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for choosing our service department for your vehicles maintenance. We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.

Annmarie M.
Yulan, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Glick Service Department is the best!
Always so accommodating, professional and efficient.
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Thank you for choosing us to service your vehicle.  Thank you for the positive review.  We appreciate your business and look forward seeing you at next service interval.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Ways to improve
Needs service hours that accommodate working people, one late evening or weekend
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you for choosing us to service your vehicle.  I am sorry that we fell short of 5 stars.  We appreciate your business and hope you will give us another opportunity to service your vehicle.

Trasey B.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
I'm glad my vehicle was service at Arthur Glicks. I pick up my vehicle and it was like new again. I'm sure the tires had alot to do with it. They did it in a timely manner .
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for choosing our dealership for your vehicles maintenance. We appreciate your business and know that you have a choice.

MF
Mark F.
White Lake, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Very good dealer except for one problem
I was very happy with the service I received except that the person on the phone made my appointment for the wrong day!

It ended well because they were able to take me anyways
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

I do apologize for the mix up on the appointment, but I am also glad that we made it work for you.  We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.

08/13/2018 Category: Service
Not again
I always have great service. Naomi is the best
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback. Good to know that we are able to accommodate your vehicles maintenance and repairs.  We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.

WR
William R.
Mountain Dale, NY
08/12/2018 Category: Service
great people ,great dealership
always will go back
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for choosing our dealership to service your vehicle.  We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.

LK
Lois K.
Rock Hill, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Always helpful
They tell you right up front what is needed for your car. I’m a steady customer when price becomes an issue Niomi explains the why and is helpful to work with the customer.
They care and that’s important to me.
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback.  We appreciate your business and will definitely be there for you for your next service.

CA
Cynthia A.
South Fallsburg, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Convenient Location
Great location.
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you for responding to survey.  I am sorry that we fell short of 5 stars.  We look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.

Melvin B.
New York, NY
07/14/2018 Category: Service
bsd repair
repair done well, but took too long

07/12/2018 Category: Service
Service close to home
I choose Arthur Glick for my service. It's close to my house and there are friends that have purchased new car from the dealership. Steve welcome my business and serviced in a timely manner .
Naomi F., SERVICE ADVISOR from Glick Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for giving us a the opportunity to service your vehicle we are aware that you have a choice. We appreciate your business and hope to see your vehicle in the future.