Overall Rating 3.4615354/5Overall Rating 3.4615354/5Overall Rating 3.4615354/5rating 3.4615354rating 3.4615354
Overall Rating 2.20513/5Overall Rating 2.20513/5rating 2.20513rating 2.20513rating 2.20513

James B.
Bridgewater, NJ
2012 Hyundai Accent
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Convienent
I really liked the Uber service that was provided so I could get to and from the office.

Ross R.
South Plainfield, NJ
10/16/2018 Category: Service
The Service Advisors are helpful and accommodating.
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for your kind words.  Nick and his team appreciate your time.

South Plainfield, NJ
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Quick and Easy
First time a dealership actually talked me out of getting something done because I truly didn't need it. That's great service. Was also in and out quickly. Everyone was extremely nice and helpful.

Welcome to the Global family!
We look forward to seeing you again.

Daria S.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Got me what i needed to be informed and in the best position to resolve my issue. James was pleasant, courteous a did his job effectively. What more could i expext. Well done!
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Jimmy, and the rest of the team, thank you very much for your feedback.  We appreciate it.

Marilyn C.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
service
I've only had maintenance service. They are always done in the time they state. Everyone is courteous.
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Jordan and her team thank you very much for your feedback!

Union, NJ
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Always Great Service
Thank you for always providing great service

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.  We appreciate it!

PB
Philip B.
Somerset, NJ
.....
Your service person (Angelica) treats me like a friend not a customer
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

You are part of the Global "family", and we thank you for choosing us.  Your feedback means a lot.

AL
Alberto L.
Middlesex, NJ
Mr
I have no problems when my car is being serviced by Global.

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Stirling, NJ
2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
Hyundai
Well done, took some time but at the end of the day was happy.
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you.  We sincerely appreciate your patience.

Plainfield, NJ
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Since purchasing my Hyundai in 2012, I've had great service for my vehicle. They are close to my home and provide a shuttle service to and from the dealership!

Thank you for being part of the Global family!

RA
Ramesh A.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
customer service is important
For 2 year old leased Sonata with extended service warranty, to see and fix why USB/Charging compartment lid was not opening, they mentioned that it may cost to fix it for which we fixed in 5 mins later after going home
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

On behalf of the entire Global family, I would like to personally apologize that you were not 100% satisfied with your recent service experience.
My records do not indicate that you were charged for any repair?  I would certainly like to discuss your concerns in greater detail.  Can you please let me know when you would be available.

dharmendra p.
10/05/2018
Very friendly and helpful
Very nice people
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 10/06/2018

Thank you!

Dharmendra P.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Nice and friendly people
Very nice and friendly helpful knowledgeable
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know.

Fanwood, NJ
10/04/2018 Category: Service
NEVER purchase or service your car here
If I could give 0 stars I would. I bought my over-priced car a year ago from this disgrace of a car dealership. Since the day I walked into Global Auto their customer service has proved my poor initial impression far beyond what I thought possible.
Today, I took my car to get serviced (a regular oil change and tire rotation). I waited 2.5 hours for my car. After waiting 1.5 hours I went to the front desk to ask about the status of my car. They didn't know where my salesmen was so they said they'd contact him and update me in 5 minutes. 15 minutes later no one talked to me, I decided to walk outside to where the cars were worked on. I spotted my car in the corner, untouched. I asked a technician how long the car had been sitting there and he said around 45 mins. I went back inside and finally found my salesman and asked (my already known) status of my car, "uhhhh not sure let me check outside ... yup all done!" No shit. When I paid my whopping bill (which was supposed to be free for my first 3 services) I was told that my car was outside waiting for me. I went outside to, surprise, no car. My car was still parked in the same spot untouched for the past hour + at this point. 10 minutes later I finally said to the valet guy, "so is this like a self-serve thing or was she kidding when the lady inside told me my car would be waiting for me" he responded, "oh I thought someone else was getting your car." WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! YOUR ONLY JOB IS TO RETRIEVE PEOPLE'S CARS AND YOU'RE THE ONLY VALET ATTENDANT HERE. Just like how my salesman's job was to communicate with me the status of my car but it took him and hour to do that too. I will never buy a car from here or take my car to be serviced here ever again. I suggest you do the same.

Thank you for providing your feedback.  Your concerns are very important to me, and I would like to discuss your experience further.  I will attempt to contact you via phone.

Gillette, NJ
2016 Hyundai Genesis
10/04/2018 Category: Service
five star rating
Great service as usual!
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

Thank you!

Samir S.
10/03/2018 Category: Service
The Service was satisfactory. they were professional, courteous, and kind.

Thank you. We do appreciate your kind sentiments.

PR
Pam R.
Westfield, NJ
10/02/2018
Great service department
Just returned for my 2nd service at global and was very happy with my experience. While my quoted finish time was slightly delayed, they took 10% off the bill as an accommodation! So easy to get/make an appointment, Waiting rooms are clean and pleasant, staff is super accommodating! Can't believe this is a car dealership! Will continue to return! Also love getting a free car wash!
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you very much for your feedback!  We sincerely appreciate your time.

North Plainfield, NJ
Problem resolved.
Global resolved my problem quickly and professionally. Much appreciated.

Convenient and good service
Normally, I have been very happy and comfortable with service from Global. This time, had an issue with a leak. I have scheduled another appointment for follow up and have this taken care of. Hopefully it will be taken care of .
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

I see that you are scheduled later this week to address the concern, and I assure you that it will be handled expeditiously.

DKarlstein@globalautomall.com

On behalf of Jimmy and the entire team, we truly appreciate your time!

Jacquelin H.
Highland Park, NJ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/02/2018 Category: Service
I really loved that I received a car wash along with my service! Awesome!
I loved the communication between the workers and myself. I was informed about all the work to be done

We could not thank you enough for taking a moment to provide your feedback.  We look forward to seeing you again.

MA
Maria A.
Warren, NJ
2012 Hyundai Genesis
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Amount of time spent waiting...
Although I am happy with the service from Hyundai, the amount of time spent waiting is ridiculous! I had a simple oil change and maintenance check and was there for over 3 hours!!! I had an appointment and was taken immediately but sat and sat. The car was washed also and looked great but still feel the time there could be shortened. I also service another vehicle I own elsewhere and had the same maintenance service performed the day before, minus the washing, and I was in and out within an hours time. I feel they could have done the same servicing to my Genesis in half the time they spent. I will still come back for my routine service and other services if needed but hope they can speed things up a bit without compromising their work. Thank you!
Marie A.

Angelica and her team thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback, and we do apologize for the delay.