Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 3.4210518/5Overall Rating 3.4210518/5Overall Rating 3.4210518/5rating 3.4210518rating 3.4210518
Overall Rating 2.18421/5Overall Rating 2.18421/5rating 2.18421rating 2.18421rating 2.18421
Latest Review 43 minutes ago

2013 Hyundai Tucson
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Pricey
Pricey
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

Jimmy and his team thank you very much for your feedback.
Please visit our website at for all the latest coupons and specials.

John G.
Trumbull, CT
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Very easy service
I was in and out quickly....
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Our Express Maintenance department is specifically designed for quick, expert service.
Thank you for your feedback!

Robert G.
Berkeley Heights, NJ
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
08/17/2018 Category: Service
The reception and service people are very helpful.
The minute you drive in your taken care of. The receptionists and service people are polite and take care of your problem. When I leave Global I'm confident the job is done . I'll keep going back whenever I have a problem.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your kind words.  We work very hard to take care of our family, and we appreciate you noticing.

KK
Khayiryyah K.
Plainfield, NJ
08/16/2018 Category: Service
The employees were very welcoming and knowledgeable.

We are happy to have you as part of the Global family.  Thank you for your feedback.

Stacey H.
Woodbridge, NJ
the people
it was good

Thank you!

PB
Philip B.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
I'm treated very nicely and always explained what has been done to my car
The service attendant That takes care of me Her name is Angelica Always goes out of a way to explain what she's doing with the car and makes my visit as short as possible

On behalf of Angelica, and the entire team, thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback.

HB
Herbert B.
2006 Hyundai Elantra
manager
jim stotz is very nice and helpful every dealership should have a man like him he is the best

On behalf of the entire team, we thank you for your feedback!

Piscataway, NJ
Good
Good

Angelica, and her team, thank you for your feedback!

Fanwood, NJ
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Customer service is friendly and efficient
As much as I hate to spend a part of my day getting my car serviced, Global makes it bearable. They are very accommodating and go out of their way to resolve any issues and concerns.
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

On behalf of Jimmy, and our entire team, we thank you very much for your feedback.  We are happy to have you as part of the family.

John M.
South Plainfield, NJ
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Fuel Tank replacement
I brought my 2005 Sante Fe in for a leaking fuel tank. Angelica from the Service Dept. helped me out with the whole process. She kept me update on the status of the repair and the car was finished when she promised.
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.  Angelica, and her team appreciate it.

Andrew M.
Warren, NJ
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/13/2018 Category: Service
poor communication; when I spoke to the service manager upon picking up my car, his excuse that we were extremely busy felt lame and not responsive

Mr. Miller,
On behalf of the entire Global family, I would like to personally apologize that you were not 100% satisfied with your recent service experience.
I did take a minute to review your history, and I see that you have been a very loyal customer.  So while there is no excuse for poor communication, please allow me the opportunity to address your concerns.
Please let me know when you would be available to further discuss the details of your visit.

Jeffery W.
Bridgewater, NJ
2013 Hyundai Azera
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Good srrvice
Very good end-to-end service. Delivery time could be better.

Thank you for your feedback.  Jimmy and his team work very hard to address your needs.
Next visit, we strive for the 5!

Scotch Plains, NJ
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Honest and great customer service.

Angelica, and her team, thank you so much for providing your feedback.

VS
Vamadeva S.
South Amboy, NJ
08/10/2018 Category: Service
vamadeva siddarthan
excellent service advisors and mechanics honest people
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback.  It means a lot to Jimmy and our team.

Princeton Junction, NJ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Fast & Profecional
I was about to embark on a 5 to 6 hr drive, when I noticed a bubble in a tire. I called the dealership & they suggested I come straight in, which I did, they had the tire replaced quickly & I was able to reach my destination with out fear of a blow out due to the bubble, Big Thanks

Thank you for being part of the Global family.  We are always here to help!

Charles H.
Chatham, NJ
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Angelica rules!🏆
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

We could not agree more!

Thanks.

ID
Ian D.
Metuchen, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Efficient and Curtious
Everything was completed with professionalism and in a timely manner!
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Matt, and his team, thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Hillsborough, NJ
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Amazing service
Service is fantastic love this dealership

And we love you too!  Thanks for being part of the Global family.

Deepak M.
Warren, NJ
Jordan the service representative
This is the first time a service representative at Global auto mall Hyundai showed real care. She was prompt meaning, I had a short wait time, answered questions AND after the service was done, she personally drove the car from the parking lot to the entrance because she noticed that the valet person was taking long to drive cars from the parking lot to the service entrance (there were couple of customers before me waiting for their cars) no other service adviser did that. This is real customer service.

On behalf of Jordan, and our entire team, we sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your kind words.