4.6

Westfield, NJ
2021 Hyundai Palisade
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Amazing Service Experience
I've had issues with my new Palisade Calligraphy since day one, and while I didn't purchase my vehicle at Global Hyundai, they went above and beyond to make it right. Fernando, my Service Writer, is the best I've ever encountered and I've owned many German and Japanese brands. Fernando was super knowledgeable, no non-sense, diligent and responsive throughout the extended service process. When the repair was done, he walked me through the repair ensuring I was satisfied and confident with the job. Amazing!!
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 04/17/2021

Thank you very much for your feeback.  It means a lot to Fernando and his team.

Basking Ridge, NJ
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Great team. Taking extra precautions during this time.
Easy to book online and drop off easy. Staff called me to confirm service and recall details. Service was completed quickly and coupon applied without issue. Saw the extra precautions being taken and felt my car was in good hands.
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 04/13/2021

Thank you so much for your feedback.  Shezrae and her team do appreciate your time.

PL
Phong L.
Edison, NJ
2020 Hyundai Kona
04/10/2021 Category: Service
Customer service
The service was great, waiting time was reasonable, nice waiting room and pleasant environment, free WiFi was a plus. Definitely going back next time.
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 04/10/2021

Thank you so much for your feedback.  Shezrae and her team truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know.

Plainfield, NJ
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Fast service
Even without having an appointment, they took me in and got me out in a reasonable amount of time.
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 04/06/2021

Thank you for your time.  Angelica and her team appreciate your feedback.

Stirling, NJ
2020 Hyundai Venue
04/04/2021 Category: Service
Helpful & & pleasant staff
Fast and efficient. Very pleasant staff
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

Thank you so much for your feedback.  Shezrae and her team appreciate your time.

Metuchen, NJ
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Electric
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Global Hyundai
Service was quick and easy as usual ! Thank you guys
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 04/01/2021

Your feedback is very much appreciated.  Thank you.

Dawn D.
Piscataway, NJ
03/28/2021 Category: Service
Snacks help the wait
Global service had a coffee machine and a choice of bagels available to help pass the time while I was waiting for my car to be serviced. The staff was friendly.
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 03/29/2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback, Angelica and her team appreciate it.

ND
Nicole D.
Kings Mountain, NC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/28/2021 Category: Service
I love the fact they are professional and I’m not waiting all day for my maintenance.

We love the fact that you have chosen Global!
Shezrae and her team thank you very much for your feedback.

SA
Silvana A.
Dunellen, NJ
2020 Hyundai Venue
03/24/2021 Category: Service
Well oiled operation!
The seamless process from the check in, to the delivery of the vehicle is out standing.
I have used the service Department for over 15 years .
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 03/25/2021

Thank you so much.  Shezrae and the team truly appreciate your feedback.

CL
Christian L.
Springfield, NJ
2021 Hyundai Tucson
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Very proactive, good communication, and willingness to help
Staff members are very pleasant and try to make you as comfortable as possible during your appointment.
They identify your needs and address them in a reasonable fashion. I feel confident when any member is working on my car because they are extremely professional.

03/22/2021 Category: Service
Helpful and cooperative
I just love my Hyundai and everything about the experience at the dealership was gratifying. Fernando went above and beyond by helping me put covers on my front seats. Terrific!
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 03/23/2021

On behalf of the entire Global family I would like to personally apologize that you were not 100% satisfied.  I have asked your Advisor, Fernando, to reach out to you directly to see what we can do to make things right.

Thank you for your feedback.

DKarlstein@globalautomall.com

Thank you.  This means quite a bit to Fernando.

RF
Rhoda F.
Scotch Plains, NJ
03/15/2021 Category: Service
great servcie AGAIN
Continued outstanding personal & professional service. Always on top of things & explain options & follow ups where needed. Very comfortable & confident in all dealings with GLOBAL & excellent agent(s)
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 03/15/2021

Thank you.  Angelica and her team appreciate your feedback.

DE
Daniel E.
Dunellen, NJ
03/17/2021 Category: Service

03/13/2021 Category: Service

On behalf of the entire Global family, I would like to personally apologize that you were not 100% satisfied with your recent service experience.  I have asked you Advisor, Fernando, to reach out to you directly to see what we can do to make things right

Thank you for your feedback.

DKarlstein@globalautomall.com
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 03/17/2021

Thank you!  This really means so much to Fernando.

Union, NJ
2021 Hyundai Tucson
03/16/2021 Category: Service
Customer service
My customer service representative. Fernando has been professional and made my experience much better. I originally had unfortunate situation. I recant my last review, and decided to give Fernando a second chance . I am very happy with his efforts to have given me a great experience! Thank you Global auto mall . Thank you specifically to Fernando ! I do recommend anyone to give them opportunity to receive services for your vehicle!

03/11/2021 Category: Service
Inconvenience and a ripple in my busy day !
Went to the dealership after waiting over a week for a part for my car. The guy said the installation would take 45 mins.........well after 2 hours sitting and waiting I went up and asked where the car was since he told me 45 mins. The gentleman said well we have a problem. And I asked what? He continued to explain that one of the workers backed my car into another car and damaged the bumper, and trunk door. As I am aware that accidents do happen I am highly upset that it took me to ask where my car was for them to be straight forward as to what happened. In the mean time they still have yet to put air in my tires for the 2nd time.

This place loves to waste my time and force me to cancel appointments for the day.
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 03/11/2021

On behalf of the entire Global family, I would like to personally apologize that your were not 100% satisfied with your recent service experience, and that your vehicle was damaged during the repair.  I have asked your Advisor Fernando to reach out to you directly to ensure that we do what it takes to make it right.

DKarlstein@globalautomall.com
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 03/16/2021

Thank you very much.  This means a lot to Fernando.

Scotch Plains, NJ
03/11/2021 Category: Service
Job done right!
You get what you pay for in this world. Global isn't the cheapest repair shop around, no dealership is, but if you want the job done right the first time, the choice is clear. The peace of mind of knowing the mechanics are specially trained and use genuine parts is worth a lot. Global staff are professional. My car always feels brand new after a Global service visit.

Thank you very much for your feedback.  Fernando and his team  appreciate your time.

Basking Ridge, NJ
2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/09/2021 Category: Service
Fernando was very helpful and apologetic when parts didn’t arrive on time
He worked hard to help me get my car repaired

03/05/2021 Category: Service
service
disappointed in my experience with Global. Had to bring my car in two times because parts weren't. available
very inconvenient and wasn't. able to get a rental car
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 03/05/2021

On behalf of the entire Global family, I would like to personally apologize that you were not 100% satisfied with your recent service visit.  I have asked your Advisor, Fernando, to reach out to you directly to see what we can do to make it right.

DKarlstein@globalautomall.com
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 03/09/2021

Thank you very much.  This means a lot to Fernando.