4.6

Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

Metuchen, NJ
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Electric
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Fast and Easy Servicing
My service advisor Joel took great care of a problem I was having with my vehicle and pinpoint something that was meant to be so big and ended up being something so small. Great catch that saved us tons!!!! Will be back of course for service
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 01/15/2021

Thank you so much for your feedback.  Joel and his team appreciate your time.

VG
Vince G.
South Plainfield, NJ
01/14/2021
Not Good At All
Had 2017 Sante Fe car serviced here. Never put oil back in the engine. No fluids were added. Called and they argued with us (my wife and I).
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 01/14/2021

Mr. Gimmelli,
On behalf of the entire Global family, I apologize if anyone on my team argued with you.  If you can please let me know what is the best number to reach you, I will try to contact you directly tomorrow and see if we can rectify your situation.

Regards,

All good

01/13/2021 Category: Service
Nothing great
Just okay.
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 01/13/2021

On behalf of the entire Global family, I would like to personally apologize that you were not 100% satisfied with your recent service experience.  I have asked that your Advisor, Shezrae reach out to you directly to see what we can do to make it right.

Thank you for your feedback, its how our team gets better.

DKarlstein@globalautomall.com
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you very much.  This means a lot to Shezrae and her team!

South Bound Brook, NJ
2020 Hyundai Kona
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Always good service!
Quick check in and even got me out a half an hour ahead of the predicted wait time.
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 01/12/2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your feedback.  Jazmyn and her team truly appreciate it.

Newark, NJ
2020 Hyundai Sonata
01/11/2021 Category: Service
Service and the people
Shezrae was amazing thank you for getting me in and out within the 1hr you promised
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 01/11/2021

On behalf of Shezrae, and her team, we thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback.  We could not agree with you more that she is amazing!

Thank you for choosing to be part of the Global family.

Richard G.
Piscataway, NJ
2007 Hyundai Entourage
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Best dealership
Great service advisor. Courteous and knowledgeable about my vehicle.

01/04/2021 Category: Service
Needs Improvement
I’ve had several issues with service over the years. The office personnel are very friendly and helpful . The proficiency
of service technicians / mechanics is not up to expectations. Managers should check their work more oftentimes. The quality of service reflects on them also.
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

On behalf of the entire Global family, I would like to personally apologize that you were not 100% satisfied.  I have asked your Advisor, Angelica, to reach out to you directly to see what we can do to make things right.

DKarlstein@globalautomall.com
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 01/06/2021

Thank you so much!  This means very much to Angelica and our team.

CG
Carlos G.
Bridgewater, NJ
2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Global is a great dealer. Hyundai is not a reliable brand.
Global is a great dealer. Fernando is very attentive and supportive, always trying to do the right thing and solve the issues I had with the new car. As a dealer I give them 5 stars. From the sales process to the repair service they are excellent.

The Hyundai Palisade 2020 has been very unreliable as a new car. I have been at lease 6 times with issues at the dealer and the car just have 18k miles. Airbag light on, third row seat totally stoped working, window whistling noise multiple times, the rear suspension is making rattling noises.

Global has been very patient and they have provided great service on every occasion, but it is still very frustrating to get a new car and visit the dealer with a new issue every 3,000 miles or less.

01/01/2021 Category: Service
Global is a good dealer. Hyundai is a poor quality brand.
Global is a good dealer, from the sales process to the repair they are good. Hyundai is trying to step up the game with vehicles like Hyundai palisade but the reliability is very poor. Not recommend
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 01/02/2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.  I have asked your Advisor, Fernando, to reach out to you directly to see what our team here in the service department could have done to earn all 5 stars.

Wishing you and your a Happy and Healthy New Year.

DKarlstein@globalautomall.com

Thank you very much.  This means a lot to Fernando, and his team.

Rafael B.
East Brunswick, NJ
12/19/2020 Category: Service
Why I Wouldn’t Switch
I’ve been taking my car for service for two years and would not think of taking it anywhere else. Although, the number of visits are minimal because of the quality of the car.

The quality of service/repair is excellent I’ve never had to return because it wasn’t done properly.

From what I can tell their pricing is competitive.

They respect your time and are willing to accommodate you when you’re in a tight schedule.

Facility is a very clean.

The personnel is friendly and I cannot say enough about my advisor Angelica.
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 12/19/2020

Thank you so much for your feedback.  We do appreciate your time.

We wish you a safe and healthy holiday season.

HR
Hector R.
Piscataway, NJ
2019 Hyundai Elantra
12/11/2020 Category: Service
The service specialist was very professional, and the job was performer in the time manner, thanks and keep the good service.
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 12/11/2020

Jazmyn and her team thank you so much for your feedback.  We wish you and your family a safe and healthy holiday season.

South Plainfield, NJ
12/01/2020 Category: Service
na
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 12/02/2020

Thank you for your feedback.

TC
Thomas C.
Dayton, NJ
2016 Hyundai Azera
12/01/2020 Category: Service
45,000 MILE SERVICE
Everything was completed as stated and in a timely basis. Fernando DaSilv (Service Advisor) is a pleasure to deal with and he does exactly what he says he is going to do with no surprises!! He checks in with you multiple times to let you know how the job is progressing as you wait!! Great job!!
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 12/01/2020

Fernando and his team thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback.  It means a lot to us.

Tricia B.
Roselle, NJ
11/28/2020
Should have went here first!
It's been a week today that I got my Hyundai Tucson. I should have gone to Global Hyundai first instead of running all over creation but sometimes it takes a lot of bad apples to find the good one.
Vincent Ferraro and Elvio Esteban were fabulous! They were professional but friendly, they didn't play games and they were honest. That's sometimes hard to find. I would recommend anyone to go to Global Hyundai and ask for Vincent and Elvio. I am looking to many great years with my Hyundai. I am hoping that service is as excellent as the sales staff!
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 11/28/2020

Thank you for your feedback.  We appreciate your time.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Kelechi M.
North Plainfield, NJ
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/19/2020 Category: Service
corteous & professional service
4 star
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 11/20/2020

On behalf of the entire Global family, we appreciate your feedback.  I have asked your Advisor, Shezrae, to reach out to you directly to see what we could have done to deserve all 5 stars.

Hope you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving,

Plainfield, NJ
11/13/2020 Category: Service
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 11/13/2020

Thank you very much for feedback.  Fernando and his team appreciate it!

Lawrence B.
Somerset, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/12/2020 Category: Service
The staff and their work
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 11/12/2020

Thank you!  We really appreciate your time.