Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

JN
Jennifer N.
Brooklyn, NY
2020 Hyundai Sonata
07/26/2021 Category: Service
Global Hyundai provides professional & courteous service
I highly recommend Global Hyundai for service. They are very professional and courteous. They explained every question I had to my satisfaction. There was no wait to get in at my appointed time. They gave me an estimate of 75 minutes for my car to be ready and it was ready in or around that time. The facility is clean and well managed. There are big windows so you can see your car as it is being serviced. The technicians are very careful when they need to maneuver your car around in their facility. They have two lounges that you can sit in while you wait for your car. There are vending machines for snacks, and they also provide complimentary bagels, apples and coffee. They give you a voucher for a free car wash at the nearby local car wash. And the most important thing is they never tried to sell me a service that I felt like I didn't need.
JAMES A S., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 07/30/2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to say such nice things.  Jazmyn, and the whole team really appreciate it.

Jim Stolz

Kelechi M.
North Plainfield, NJ
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/25/2021 Category: Service
Staff were courteous and professional. They just need to follow through with customers post service of any other issues that might be.
JAMES A S., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 07/28/2021

On behalf of the entire Global family, I would like to personally apologize that you were not 100% satisfied with your recent service experience.  I have reviewed this with your Advisor, Shezrae and asked her to please contact you to correct this matter.

Jim Stolz

Clark, NJ
2020 Hyundai Sonata
07/21/2021 Category: Service
Experience
It was a good experience everyone was pleasant and they even got me out sooner then expected

Thank you so much for taking the time to send such a great review. We appreciate your business.

JI
Jessie I.
Dunellen, NJ
07/14/2021 Category: Service
Prompt service
The service was quick and well received
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 07/15/2021

Thank you so much for your feedback.  Fernando and his team really appreciate your time.

Piscataway, NJ
07/12/2021 Category: Service
They help me to save money
I had a problem with my engine and that cost a lot of money. They help me to contact my dealer and they paid for it.
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 07/12/2021

Tracy and her team appreciate your taking the time to provide your feedback.

Mary L.
Bedminster, NJ
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Service Advisor
Okay my review once again is that my service advisor is great...I would rather deal with her when I go to Global Hyundai...She did great work as far as explaing what needs to be done on my car...which I have no problems with at all.. The issue that I do have is the pricing of each service that needs to be done on the car...Now it doesn't have to be my car that needs to be serviced...It could be any customer's car that needs to be serviced....I don't know why the pricing of each service is expensive...I also don't know why a service needs to be done on a car if it was recently done right before the car is brought to the deaership....for example if the spark plugs were done on a car a few months ago and then when the car is brought into the dealership the spark plugs are suggested that it needs to be changed? Why is that? Well anyway...like I said I don't have a problem with my service advisor...I would tell other people to go to her when bringing in their cars for service...I just have an issue with the pricing of service performed on cars...

07/08/2021 Category: Service
Car Service
It was easy to set up an car service appointment to get your car service...I had a very good service advisor which I had no problems with. I would suggest to people to go to her if you need to bring your car in for service...The only thing is that I feel like the way that this dealership prices their service on all service that needs to be performed on your car for maintenance is over priced and also they would charge you for things that you already had done most recently right before you go in for service...Plus you have to make sure that the work has been performed on your car because I had an experience from long ago when I brought my car in for a problem and found out it wasn't even looked at and that problem I had that fixed at a different facility that fixed my car correctly...
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 07/08/2021

On behalf of the entire Global family, I would like to personally apologize that you were not 100% satisfied with your recent service experience.  I have asked your Advisor, Angelica, to reach out to you and see what we can do to try to make things right for you.

DKarlstein@globalautomall.com
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 07/10/2021

Thank you. This means a lot to Angelica

Fords, NJ
07/07/2021 Category: Service
Service visit.
Came in for an oil change change. Waiting two hours. My vehicle was returned to me with oil on the hood. Driver door. And inside my vehicle from the technician who worked on it, after I had just had the vehicle detailed. Bit annoyed. The advisor was fantastic. Service department was clean.
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 07/07/2021

On behalf of the entire Global family, I would like to personally apologize.  I can assure you that we will use this opportunity to coach the technician and make sure that he is held accountable.

MA
Michael A.
Somerset, NJ
06/30/2021 Category: Service
oil change
great service was out in one hour. Angelica kept us posted. explained things thoroughly.
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 06/30/2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us your feedback.

Mamie C.
Piscataway, NJ
07/01/2021 Category: Service
My concern is fix
I spoke with David, he listen to my concerns, David fix the problem. Thanks David.

06/28/2021 Category: Service
This Global Hyundai on 22 is horrible! Don’t buy a car/ truck from them. If you already did like me, please don’t go there to have your car/ truck for service at all!! They are HORRIBLE!!
LISTEN EVERYONE!! DONT BUY A CAR OR TRUCK FOR HYUNDAI THEY ARE HORRIBLE!! AND PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ALREADY LIKE MYSELF DONT EVER HAVE YOUR CAR OR TRUCK SERVICE THERE EVER!! THEY ARE SO UNBELIEVABLE, UNPROFESSIONAL!!! GOOD LUCK TO YOU IF YOU DO. YOU WILL BE STRESS OUT!!!
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 06/29/2021

On behalf of the entire Global family, I would like to personally apologize that you were so displeased with your service visit.  If you can please let me know when you would be available to discuss your concerns, I would like to try to help resolve any issues you may have.

Basking Ridge, NJ
06/28/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional service
I can’t think of any way my experience could have been better. Everything was made as convenient as possible for me, I was treated with courtesy and respect, and the work done was first rate. In particular, an electrical problem that no one was able to solve for well over a year was diagnosed and corrected. The service department stayed with the problem until they had a solution. I am very happy to say the people who worked on my car did not just think they had a solution – they made certain they had a solution.
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 06/28/2021

Thank you.  Angelica and the team really appreciate your feedback.

Keith M.
Englishtown, NJ
06/24/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
I bypass several dealerships and go out of my way to have my vehicles serviced by Global Hyundai. Great service department. All dealerships could learn a thing or two by how this dealership's service department operates.
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 06/24/2021

Thank you very much!

RD
Robert D.
Somerville, NJ
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/15/2021 Category: Service
Top notch service
I bought my car in 2015 and the service team is so good I wouldn’t even think about taking it anywhere else. Fernando in particular knows the car and his advice has always been key to keeping it in good shape.
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 06/15/2021

On behalf of Fernando, and the entire team, we thank you very much for your feedback.  We are truly grateful that you are part of the Global family.

Edison, NJ
2007 Hyundai Sonata
06/12/2021 Category: Service
Terrible
They are only looking to upcharge and not care about the customer they are only looking to make a profit off of people without doing a thorough job. I brought in my car with an issue with the camshaft and when they return it the lock box would not turn
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 06/12/2021

On behalf of the entire Global family, I would like to personally apologize that you were not satisfied with your recent service experience.  Please reach out to me directly during the week so that we can discuss your concerns and see if we can rectify them together.

WG
Wei G.
Bridgewater, NJ
06/09/2021
Nice Sales and good deal
I was looking to rent a medium size SUV, not too small such that I can help to carry my child's college dorm items between school and home. I plan to use this as an temp one before fully commit to an EV.
I visited two local Honda dealers. Their best deal for CR-V are way too expansive and very very few units available (2 for each of those dealers). As such, they are not giving any "deal". It came down to about north of $15K for 3 years 10K miles/yr lease.
Then I went to Global Hyundai. I was attracted by the MSR price and size of Tucson. It has all the basic features I need. It also offer much more 2nd row leg space, and trunk. Sales rep Harold gave a nice intro of it, and asked my expectations. Then he showed us their inventories which is HUGE (2 rows of Tucson), compare with 2 units from those Honda dealer. Sure these are "normal" thing we would expect a nice sales rep to give. Harold is patient and friendly. Then came to the tough part of price war. Vincent was brought in quickly to counter my offer with a serious number, along with some family talk to make us feel comfortable for a real price fight. I'm pretty firm on my expectation and also reasonable. We fought hard on the price, but still in a very friendly and warm setting. Without wasting too much time, Vincent and Harold were able to present me a very good price both party felt comfortable. Firm handshaking and great following up service to work each step of the rest purchase.
So for a nice car, great selection, very friendly sales rep, and efficient deal settlement, I'm happy that I've selected Global Hyundai for my Tucson.

North Plainfield, NJ
2021 Hyundai Elantra
06/06/2021 Category: Service
My Experiences With Global
Everyone is personable and helpful with all my needs.
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 06/07/2021

Thank you so much.  Shezrae and her team truly appreciate your feedback.