Overall Rating 3.500002/5Overall Rating 3.500002/5Overall Rating 3.500002/5rating 3.500002rating 3.500002
Overall Rating 2.225/5Overall Rating 2.225/5rating 2.225rating 2.225rating 2.225

FO
Francis O.
Somerset, NJ
12/12/2018 Category: Service
GlobalAutoMall
My agent's openness and truthfulness
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Jimmy and his team appreciate your feedback.  We wish you a happy holiday season.

EL
Edward L.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
maintenance service
Service Advisor is great. Friendly people in entrance. Comfortable waiting area. On time service.
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback.  Angelica and the team appreciate it.

Happy Holidays!

Jordan is a peach!

Joan B.
Gillette, NJ
12/10/2018 Category: Service
work performed in timely manner
Very polite and informative personnel regarding status of work and approximate finish time. Rep even took time to pair my I phone which I was most appreciative. Very pleasant experience.
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

It is our pleasure to be able to assist you.  Thank you for the kind words, and we wish you a very happy holiday season.

Westfield, NJ
Nick was fantastic!
While I was only having basic service performed on my car, my advisor, Nick, was very thorough and friendly. He kept me advised of the status of the work being performed and had me on my way in a reasonable period of time. Nick was a pleasure to deal with and Global is lucky to have him!

On behalf of your advisor, Nick, and the entire Global family, I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us.

We look forward to seeing you again,

Sylvia V.
Stirling, NJ
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Quick fast and easy
This was my first oil change for my 2018 Elantra. I was in and out within the hour, and my service person was great.

Jordan, and the rest of us, thank you for your feedback.

Happy Holidays.

Rafael B.
New Brunswick, NJ
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Service Maintenance
Angelina is extremely efficient. Completely in control which equates to In and out quickly.

On behalf of Angelica and her team, thank you very much!

Happy holidays.

GC
Grace C.
Newark, NJ
Great Customer Care
Customer Service
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

We thank you for the feedback.  Next visit, we strive for the 5!

good service
Took me at last minute(called that morning), and finished in a timely manner.

We try our best to accommodate! Thank you for the feedback.

GR
Geeta R.
Plainfield, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Advisor was extremely helpful and courteous
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Dunellen, NJ
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Pleasantly Surprised
I actually put off getting my car repaired, even though I knew it was covered under warranty, because I didn't want to feel pressured when I brought the car in but to my surprise, they told me they would fix the steering column issue and the two recalls. They asked if I wanted them to look over the car and I said no, just make sure everything's fixed and that's all they did. When they called me back, hours earlier than expected, I went to pick it up and the total was zero.

The best way to maintain a relationship with our customers is to provide them what they want.  We are here to serve you.

Thank you and happy holidays.

Highland Park, NJ
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Courteous Service
Customer service always treats me as a valued customer. They are good at estimating the time it will take to service your vehicle. The waiting area is always clean and the employees professional and friendly.
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Nick and the team thank you very much.  We wish you a happy holiday season.

KH
Kenneth H.
Bayville, NJ
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
I can't say enough good things about the service I received. I dealt with Jim Stolz and another gentleman named Fernando. They both kept me fully up to date during the repair work and actually completed the project way ahead of the anticipated completion date. Kudos to them! I would not hesitate to bring my car back to them for more great service.

On behalf of your advisor, Fernando, and the entire Global family, I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your feedback is very important to us.

We look forward to seeing you again,

12/03/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Great customer experience. They explain in detail what needs to be done and why.
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Nick and his team thank you for your feedback.  We wish you a happy holiday season!

Susan S.
North Plainfield, NJ
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Very good customer service.
Always very thorough and pleasant.
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

We appreciate your feedback.  Happy Holidays!

AY
Alejandro Y.
Dunellen, NJ
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Great service.
Quick and friendly service each and every time.

Thank you for your feedback.  Happy Holidays!

Highland Park, NJ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Maintenance too expensive
Prices need to be lower
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 12/01/2018

On behalf of the entire Global family, I would like to personally apologize that you were not 100% satisfied with your recent service experience.
While we work very hard to make sure that our pricing is very competitive, please feel free to contact me directly to discuss how we can ensure that you are confident bringing your vehicle to us for service.

RF
Robert F.
Hillsborough, NJ
12/01/2018 Category: Service
professional and prompt service every time
great service

Thank you very much for your feedback.  Have a happy holiday season!

Louis S.
Clifton, NJ
11/30/2018 Category: Service
customer Service
Angelica is the best
takes care of the clients
DAVID K., Service and Parts Director from Global Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

We could not agree more!  Thanks so much for letting us know how you feel.
Happy Holidays!