WH
Wendy H.
Elverta, CA
02/03/2020
ridiculous
I waited 1 hour in the middle of the night for a tow truck. When they came out they towed the other party's vehicle instead even though I just wanted my vehicle towed to a location that was 5 minutes away. They wanted to tow the other vehicle to a location that was 40 minutes away and come back to tow my car. Why would they send 1 tow truck to tow 2 cars? I will never use this tow service again! Horrible!

Jose A.
Sacramento, CA
08/25/2011
Ford explorer
had a horrible experience with you shop. My car sat at your shop for two days and was finally told that i would need a new fuel pump, thankfully you are not open on the weekend. So I had my truck towed to another shop who informed me that I was out of gas. I cannot believe how dishonest and misleading your shop is.

Anita M.
North Highlands, CA
08/08/2011
repair on jeep liberty
The overall experience was great no excellent and i would and will tell everyone. Thank u to the whole team. Dispatch, tow guy and the guy who fix it and of course thank u Mr.Jeff.