Good Chevrolet

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Latest Review about 2 months ago
Brandon H. on 09/02/2017
"True-to-form dealership"
On one hand I can't believe the lack of empathy of the workers at Good Chevrolet, on the other I can; typical sociopathic salespeople. All I kept hearing was "we're the largest volume dealer" so you'd think they'd be a big more understanding if a buyer wanted to cancel their purchase 20 hours after buying it.
Nope. Nada. I found myself buying a "downgraded" version of the car I really wanted and 20 hours later got a phone call that another dealer had found it at the same price I bought my entry-level rig for!
I went to Good hoping for some understanding and sympathy but nope. Cold shoulder, "deal's a deal", "too bad man, you bought a car." Is all I heard.

Apparently the Largest Volume Dealer needs each and every sale; customer peace-of-mind be damned.
Service Date: 08/31/2017
Review Created: 09/02/2017 09:35 PM
Alan O. on 07/25/2017
"Unforseen car purchase"
My wife had been hit in her employers parking lot. The vehicle was towed and totalled. Suddenly we needed a new vehicle. We had looked at various dealers and felt they were OK, but didn't have what we were looking for. We went to Good Chevrolet and right away we were treated well. Fabian was professional at all times. Knowledgeable, informed and willing to work with us on all levels. His management team were terrific.
Service Date: 03/24/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017 04:27 PM
J. B. on 01/02/2017
"Would not recommend...."
Contacted the dealership about a vehicle interested in purchasing they said they would have it serviced and upfront ready for review the next day arrive the next day at noon asked one of the salesman walking around in the parking lot if there was a place that a customer could park he said just look and go find a place. Wow how friendly is that when inside to meet with the sales person they said vehicle was having the oil changed and waited for 15 minutes trying to change the Royal even though that was supposed to be done prior. The sales person would not negotiate even one penny I asked about reduction at least in the doc fees he said absolutely not they are not negotiable and the guy was just flat out rude if you're interested in purchasing a vehicle I strongly recommend you look elsewhere I have purchased over 60 vehicles For a business and have never been treated this way I will never return to this dealership
Service Date: 12/27/2016
Review Created: 01/02/2017 12:50 PM
Erin H. on 09/15/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Great Service at Good Chevrolet"
Fast, efficient, easy. fun experience at Good Chevrolet. PAMELA in sales was great to work with. We Will Be Back Again.
Service Date: 09/13/2016
Review Created: 09/15/2016 08:11 PM
John T. on 08/23/2016
"Troubleshooting an issue"
I went down to Good Chevrolet service department the other day because my truck was having an issue shifting from Park to Drive. Good Chevrolet looked into the issue my issue and got me on my way by getting me a small part that I could replace myself.
If you go to Good Chevrolet you may not always be able to get your issue fixed by replacing a small part. But you will be treated courteously, fairly, and by all around good folks.

I greatly appreciated the people and Good Chevrolet
Service Date: 08/22/2016
Review Created: 08/23/2016 12:27 PM
Amy F. on 07/31/2016
"Stay Away"
Found a car I liked online and spent 4 days back and forth with Richard, working out the details and getting financing through my bank. I asked if I could pick it up on the weekend, since I live a few hours away, and he said he wouldn't be able to hold it that long, but would be able to drive it down to me Thursday or Friday. I picked Thursday and made plans after work to get the loan finalized and a cashier's check.

My Mom called me at work that day (Thursday) to say she had gotten a call from the manager, Jeff. He was very rude to her and told her that the car had been sold Wednesday night. When Mom tried to find out what was going on and to get a hold of Richard, Jeff said that he was called on behalf of Richard, then hung up on her!

I finally got Richard to respond to an email where I FINALLY got an apology and he asked me if he could help me track down another car (HELL NO!). I told him all I wanted was an explanation and an apology from Jeff to my Mom for the way he spoke to her. That was 3 days ago. Have heard nothing.

Yeah, I get mistakes happen. But I probably wouldn't be writing this review if someone had at least acted like they felt bad about the situation. I haven't had a new car in 13 years, and this was my first experience trying to get a new one. I really feel like giving up after this.

Give me the best deal in the world and I still won't come back to this place!
Sales Date: 07/28/2016
Review Created: 07/31/2016 04:06 AM
Sherri R. on 08/03/2015
"Excellence"
Excellence from beginning to end. Hands down the absolute best price for the 2015 Camaro I wanted. Jeff Fechner made the entire process fun and very easy. He exceeded my expectations. When I am ready for a truck, I will most definitely return to Good Chevrolet! I have full confidence when I refer Good Chevrolet to my family, friends and colleagues. Thank you so very much! You guys rock!
Sales Date: 07/27/2015
Review Created: 08/03/2015 08:59 AM
Kristina S., Customer Relations at Good Chevrolet responded on 08/04/2015

Hi Sherri. Thank you for your wonderful feedback. This is the kind of thing we love to hear! We're so glad Jeff was so helpful, and we hope you love your new Camaro. We'll see you soon!

Robert M. on 08/03/2015
Robert said this business provided excellent service.
Service Date: 07/29/2015
Review Created: 08/03/2015
Kristina S., Customer Relations at Good Chevrolet responded on 08/04/2015

We're very glad to hear everything went well, Robert. Thank you for your feedback!

TIFFANY C. on 07/30/2015
"very friendly"
I had called ahead about a car I had seen online. They had already sold that car but had another one in stock that I liked even better. So I headed in (an hour drive). Craig helped me with making sure I would be approved with financing then took me out to test drive what is now my new car. He was very polite and explained the car very well without bombarding me with information I didn't need to know right away. He answered all of the many questions I had as a first time car buyer. I also got my brand new 2015 chevy sonic at a great price and it is a perfect fit for my little family. They were also able to get me into the car with payments I can afford as a single mom. All around a great experience!!
Vehicle: CHEVROLET SONIC
Sales Date: 07/27/2015
Review Created: 07/30/2015 02:12 PM
Kristina S., Customer Relations at Good Chevrolet responded on 07/30/2015

Hi Tiffany. Thank you for your wonderful review. This is the kind of thing we love to hear! We're so glad our team was able to find you the perfect car at an afforable price. Congratulations!

Monica M. on 07/30/2015
"Efficiency "
My husband and I had a good time buying our latest car, 2015 Nissan Altima, at Good Chevrolet
Sales Date: 07/19/2015
Review Created: 07/30/2015 01:45 PM
Kristina S., Customer Relations at Good Chevrolet responded on 07/31/2015

Thank you for your feedback. Monica. We're very glad to hear you and your husband enjoyed the buying process. Congratulations on your new Altima!

ADAM K. on 07/30/2015
"Made it quick and hassle free to buy a car "
I had a great experience at good chevy it was hassle free and they did not pressure us into buying a car. Our sales man Bret worked really hard for to get us the beat deal possible and we are very satisfied with out 2013 jeep wrangler.
Vehicle: JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED
Service Date: 07/28/2015
Review Created: 07/30/2015 10:12 AM
Kristina S., Customer Relations at Good Chevrolet responded on 07/30/2015

Hi Adam. Thank you for sharing your good experience with us. We truly appreciate your business, and we're so happy to hear your buying process was hassle-free. Enjoy your new Wrangler!

DANNY M. on 07/29/2015
"Customer Service was great !!!"
Bought a 2013 Silverado at Good Chevrolet. Great price , helpful sales and administrative staff. Treated me with respect and courtesy, answered all my questions and addressed all of my concerns....
Vehicle: CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
Sales Date: 07/20/2015
Review Created: 07/29/2015 11:45 AM
Kristina S., Customer Relations at Good Chevrolet responded on 07/30/2015

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Danny. We're so pleased to hear you had such a good buying experience. Congratulations on your new Silverado!

TANNER E. on 07/29/2015
"Quick and easy"
Only took maybe thirty mins total. Showed up, they pulled up the car, drove it, told them the price I could afford and they met it. Signed and was out...quick and easy.
Vehicle: VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE
Sales Date: 07/20/2015
Review Created: 07/29/2015 07:48 AM
Kristina S., Customer Relations at Good Chevrolet responded on 07/30/2015

Thank you for the 5 star rating, Tanner. We're glad to hear everything went so well at your appointment. We'll see you next time!

PEDRO M. on 07/24/2015
"Awesome customer service!"
Fast and reliable service!
Vehicle: TOYOTA CAMRY
Service Date: 07/23/2015
Review Created: 07/24/2015 07:27 PM
Kristina S., Customer Relations at Good Chevrolet responded on 07/30/2015

Thank you for the 5 star rating, Pedro. We appreciate you!

MELISSA C. on 07/24/2015
"Zach my dealer was fantastic but i wish the vehicle didn't have an emty gas tank"
The dealer i worked with zach s was great & did all he could to get me a great deal, i give him personally 5 stars.
the only thing i didn't like was i had to walk out twice before the manager would give me the price i would be happy with on my trade in.
especially since i didn't ask for an astronomical price for trade. Also the vehicle i purchased was a recent trade & the safty check had not been done which was incredibly inconvenient because i had to wait 3 days for my new vehicle & the vehicle they loaned me had an empty gas tank & when i finally received my new vehicle it as well had an empty tank......my car i left with them as a trade had a full tank. That was not appreciated
Vehicle: DODGE DURANGO
Service Date: 07/22/2015
Review Created: 07/24/2015 04:15 PM
KENNETH B. on 07/23/2015
"Friendly people, fast service"
My car was handled in a short amount of time by very friendly staff.
My name is Kenn not Kenneth
Vehicle: CADILLAC XTS
Service Date: 07/21/2015
Review Created: 07/23/2015 03:53 PM
Kristina S., Customer Relations at Good Chevrolet responded on 07/23/2015

Thank you for rating us 5 stars, Kenn. We're very glad to hear our staff treated you well while you were here. We'll see you next time!

ROBERT G. on 07/21/2015
"Just a simple oil change."
There was a warm reception when I arrived. I really have nothing bad to say about this.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET CAMARO
Service Date: 07/20/2015
Review Created: 07/21/2015 11:07 PM
Kristina S., Customer Relations at Good Chevrolet responded on 07/22/2015

Thank you for your visit, Robert. We're so glad to hear your appointment went well, and we appreciate the positive feedback. We look forward to working with you again.

Tonya S. on 07/20/2015
Tonya said her vehicle was ready earlier than expected and this business did a great job.
Kristina S., Customer Relations at Good Chevrolet responded on 07/21/2015

Thank you for your kind words, Tonya. We appreciate you!

Arthur B. on 07/20/2015
Arthur said the business is easy to deal with.
Kristina S., Customer Relations at Good Chevrolet responded on 07/21/2015

Thank you for the great feedback, Arthur. We appreciate your business. See you next time!

Norma C. on 07/20/2015
Norma said she received the service she needed and the business was straight forward.
Kristina S., Customer Relations at Good Chevrolet responded on 07/21/2015

Thank you for bringing us your vehicle, Norma. We appreciate you!