Overall Rating 4.23/5Overall Rating 4.23/5Overall Rating 4.23/5Overall Rating 4.23/5rating 4.23

Overall Rating 3.1666642/5Overall Rating 3.1666642/5Overall Rating 3.1666642/5rating 3.1666642rating 3.1666642
Overall Rating 1.91667/5rating 1.91667rating 1.91667rating 1.91667rating 1.91667

BA
Brandie A.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff and knowledgeable technicians
Was in and out in an hour and a half. Was two clients scheduled ahead of me. Had an oil change and tire rotation. Took care of my 2019 Hyundai Elantra well. Will continue to take pride in owning a Hyundai.
ROBERT A G. from Gossett Hyundai South responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for your review!

Wilson, AR
2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Poor Customer service
No one should experience the type of experience I did after I had been there before. Didnt cal to let you know in a timely manner about what was going on .they just went with what they thought and believed was a problem when you tell them something else different
ROBERT A G. from Gossett Hyundai South responded on 06/21/2019

I am sorry to hear that this visit had some concerns. I will be reaching out to you today.

JE
Jacquelin E.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/17/2019 Category: Service
The service was fast and courteous very professional.
I like Gossett on Mt. Moriah from the time I purchased my car the whole buying experience and each service the staff has been friendly welcoming and truly professional.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/13/2019 Category: Service
The place were clean and the people were friendly
The people were friendly!

ER
Erica R.
Southaven, MS
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/02/2019 Category: Service
I love this place
I feel like I am at home everytime I go. Everyone so friendly. Great service.

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb

Senatobia, MS
2019 Hyundai Accent
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Employees they ate great
they've always treated me right and I love going that place they take care of me and give me what I want when it when I go to other places they give me a real hard time this is my number one place to go

05/07/2019 Category: Service
Nothing to write home about.
The visit was due to a recall I called, after being told that the work would take about an hour, I made an appointment. The wait was longer than expected, and there was no communication as to why. There nothing to make the trip memorable.

Joann F.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Very nice guy who made me feel right at home
Very nice people especially Mr. Anderson

Germantown, TN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/03/2019 Category: Service
quick
In and out for a software update

Arlington, TN
05/01/2019 Category: Service
2013 Sonata
My experience with the Sonata was not a pleasant one at all. I bought the car brand new and had nothing but mechanical issues the entire time. The engine was replaced at 60K miles and had to be towed a total of 12 times in 5 years due to engine issues. I had taken it to Gossett Hyundai South for 9 different recalls on March 21st and ended up trading it in for a Jeep. The buying experience with Gossett Hyundai South was a very pleasant and easy experience. I recommend this dealership 100%. Very professional and knowledgeable team!

Jarveze M.
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Appointment
James was AWESOME, he made sure i got in to get my oil change even at the last minute!!

2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Timely
Good services

04/25/2019 Category: Service
N.a.
N.a.
ROBERT A G. from Gossett Hyundai South responded on 04/29/2019

Customer satisfied with service and will rescore

04/24/2019 Category: Service
Best service!
Richard was great! Also, the service was phenomenal! I'll be def going back!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Average service, expensive, not quick
I took my car in for an oil change and tune up. I told them I needed to be done by 5:15, they said no problem. At 5:20 they told me a few more minutes. I was not communicated with or offered any alternatives to make my 5:30 appointment.
The service was fairly expensive as well, and the waiting area is bleak and lacks amenities. The bathroom smelled bad as well.

Cetrina C.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
The great customer service.
The people were friendly.
They provided trranspottion for me.
They finished my car in a timely manner.

Clarksdale, MS

ST
Suzette T.
Collinwood, TN
Factory Recommended update
I scheduled an appointment for a factory recall/update on my 2017 Sonata. My car was serviced promptly and I was on my way in just over an hour. The staff were friendly and efficient and the waiting area was clean and comfortable.

Julia S.
04/19/2019 Category: Service
great service
It's the people that work there.

OD
Oleethia D.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
customer service and the people
This is a great place to get a car. Employees are very polite, caring, professional, and everything above. I love them and recommend anyone to them.