4.4

Patricia S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/28/2021 Category: Service
Customer
Service was great I would like to see snacks and beverages available for waiting customers.

TC
Tyjawanda C.
Greenville, MS
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/19/2021 Category: Service

07/14/2021 Category: Service
People Working Together (Business & Customer)
I have been contacted and informed that my car is being serviced and they are going to complete a few other concerns before releasing it. I have also received a rental vehicle until the expected date of completion. We have purchased two vehicles from Gossett; one for myself and one for one of our children, and we have two more children to purchase vehicles for. Customer service is very important. I am one of those that like to work with others.
CHARLES L B. from Gossett Hyundai South responded on 07/19/2021

Good afternoon, I understand you have spoken to Joe and he has committed to getting your concerns resolved. He will be reaching out to you again shortly. Thank you again for your feedback.

SP
Shontaveous P.
2021 Hyundai Kona
07/01/2021 Category: Service
CHARLES L B. from Gossett Hyundai South responded on 07/05/2021

Thank you for the 5* review!

Melinda B.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
06/28/2021 Category: Service
Customer Service
Joe from the Mt. Moriah location immediately got back with me to ask for feedback due to my initial response. I’m very glad that he called to discuss with me ways that could’ve made my visit better.I completely understand how everyone is impacted by our state of living. It would be very helpful for them ,if they had a way to contact customers when situations arise that may put them behind on providing the best service that they want to give for each customer. Like I said previously, everyone was extremely nice and my car was serviced well. I will definitely return and recommend to a friend.

06/12/2021 Category: Service
Keep communication open
Everyone was nice and my car was serviced well. My only thing was the wait time. He’d did inform me that it was a wait but I could’ve made arrangements better for myself if they would’ve keep me informed through a text or call about the status of my car.
CHARLES L B. from Gossett Hyundai South responded on 06/26/2021

Thank you for the feedback. I will have an associate contact you so we can better assist you with your concerns.

AH
Alexix H.
Hernando, MS
06/11/2021 Category: Service
Good service after all
It was all just an misunderstanding. They seem to really care about their customers and is willing to do whatever to make the situation better fot the customers. Which is amazing because I never seen better service like Hyundai before.

06/07/2021 Category: Service
Wasn’t so great
My car was there for a week and soon they claim they was getting to my car. It was the wrong car they were servicing the whole time. Telling my mom it was the motor and when they was showing her the car, she immediately told them this is not the car we brought up here. She literally had to walk all over the parking alot to show them how it looked. Very Unprofessional if you ask me.
CHARLES L B. from Gossett Hyundai South responded on 06/09/2021

Thank you for the feedback. If you don't mind we will have an associate contact you and see if we can make your future services a pleasurable experience.

Greenville, MS
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/28/2021 Category: Service
Highly recommend
The staff’s are very friendly!
CHARLES L B. from Gossett Hyundai South responded on 05/29/2021

We look forward to your next visit!

Clayton, IL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/28/2021 Category: Service
Great service, but we were passing through and live several hours away. Otherwise, I would continue to utilize Gossett Hyundai South for our service needs.
CHARLES L B. from Gossett Hyundai South responded on 05/28/2021

Thank you for the great feedback! We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Serenity W.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
05/27/2021 Category: Service
Rock stars
Fast Quick and get the job done
CHARLES L B. from Gossett Hyundai South responded on 05/28/2021

Wow what an awesome survey! My team thanks you and looks forward to seeing you again.

Hernando, MS
05/18/2021 Category: Service
would not recommend
i waited 2 months before they could get me in. they’re short staffed, i understand. but 2 weeks go by and they hadn’t even looked at my car. then waited a month to get my car back all for an AC problem. i had to call almost daily for any updates but was sent to voicemail or didn’t get any answers most of the time. i get being short staffed but this was ridiculous and i wouldn’t recommend this location to anyone.
CHARLES L B. from Gossett Hyundai South responded on 05/18/2021

Thank you for your feedback! I will have our Service Manager Joe Haynes follow up with you to see how we can make your next visit more pleasant. It is from my understanding that Mike Wallace (father?) requested us to speak directly to him with status updates on the vehicle. I do apologize that you were not completely satisfied with the time frame in which we performed the work. Upon looking at your history I see that you had transmission concerns, recall concerns, and AC concerns that were addressed in the same visit. Unfortunately those will and do take time that is not always convenient to resolve. I do look forward to speaking with directly upon your next service visit.

JJ
JC J.
05/17/2021
The service department does their very best to solve issues as quickly as they can.
The service department has to work with a lot of different issues, as best as they can issues are taken care of. Management of the service department do what is needed to make their costumers feel as though whatever is wrong, any concerns will be taken care of.
CHARLES L B. from Gossett Hyundai South responded on 05/28/2021

Than you for the great survey! We look forward to your next visit.

2020 Hyundai Elantra
05/19/2021 Category: Service
The service department team.
Working with the service department was a pleasure. Mr. Haynes the department manager helped to make the process of all the repairs that were needed very understandable. He explained every thing to where there were no unanswered questions.

05/15/2021 Category: Service
None
Need customer friendly management in the service department, at the least someone that listens in stead of using their opinion as being more important.
JOSEPH G H. from Gossett Hyundai South responded on 05/17/2021

thank you for your feedback! I would like to have my Service Manager call you to further discuss your visit. If you have any questions in the mean time please feel free to reach out to us.

PS
Patricia S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/03/2021 Category: Service
Customer
Great job on getting my vehicle up and running.
CHARLES L B. from Gossett Hyundai South responded on 06/01/2021

Thank you for the great review!

Byhalia, MS
2013 Hyundai Azera
04/30/2021 Category: Service
James
Great service honest and direct easy to get an appointment clean shop nd the staff are kool
CHARLES L B. from Gossett Hyundai South responded on 06/01/2021

Thank you for the great review!

Collierville, TN
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Outstanding service from Anthony and team
Was in an out in less than an hour. Exceptional service and atmosphere.
CHARLES L B. from Gossett Hyundai South responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again!

Savannah H.
2020 Hyundai Accent
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Service Department
My time spent was very short. Their customer service is amazing. I wasn’t pressure into paying for anything other than what I was there for. Which is different from when I go to other places to have something as simple as an oil change only. I love this location and atmosphere here.
CHARLES L B. from Gossett Hyundai South responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again!