CT
CISSI T.
Coldwater, MS
02/21/2020
Excellent Service, Friendly Staff
I had my Mini towed in on a Tuesday because it wouldn’t go into gear (6 speed) and it was ready by the next morning. Terri is ALWAYS a pleasure to deal with! It’s the only place I take my car.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 02/24/2020

Hi Cissi! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know how we can help in the future, and have a wonderful day!

Chuck S.
Porsche Cayman
02/20/2020
Great service and quality work.
I would take both my vehicles there without hesitation.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 02/21/2020

Hi Chuck! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!

Sheldon C.
Hernando, MS
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/20/2020
Service due
Always know the Wifes Mercedes is cared for by BB and the team. I had a bad experience at the dealer and swore to never go back. Found BB and couldnt believe the reviews but they are truly a 5 star business. Peace of mind while saving a few bucks is a win every time!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 02/20/2020

Hi Sheldon! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business and your kind words. Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!

Juan A.
Memphis, TN
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Juan said the business provides good communication and was finished with service in a quick, timely manner.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 02/20/2020

Hi Juan! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business. Let us know if we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!

Tim M.
Southaven, MS
02/15/2020
Outstanding service every time.
I don't give normally give reviews, but I felt compelled to give one for BB's. I've dealt with them twice, once for a Mini Cooper and once for my BMW X3. Both times I received nothing but professional, courteous service. They're great about communicating, always keeping me up to date as to what's going on with the car. These are the kind of folks that you build a relationship with, I trust them and know that they're looking out for me.
Thanks BB's!!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 02/18/2020

Hi Tim! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us reviews. We appreciate your business! We are so glad you have trusted us to service your vehicles. Please let us know how we can help in the future, and have a wonderful day!

SR
SHANE R.
Southaven, MS
02/14/2020
Battery
Nice and Quick
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 02/18/2020

Hi Shane! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know how we can help in the future, and have a great day!

GG
George G.
Holly Springs, MS
02/14/2020
Your people and your expertise!
Thank you, BB’s, for such excellent and trust-worthy service. Teri is especially fantastic. Please give the humorous gentleman who always tidies up my car a huge Thank You!!

George Gwin
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 02/18/2020

Hi George! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! We will definitely give Teri and Carl your thanks. Please let us know how we can help in the future, and have a great day!

Junu T.
02/12/2020
Fast and convenient
High quality service.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 02/13/2020

Hi Junu! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Let us know if we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!

Martin L.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
02/11/2020
GL450
I was able to get same day battery service. The entire staff is friendly and professional. Additionally, Terry answered all my questions and insured confidence in the service. More importantly, they kept my vehicle clean and had knowledge to prevent any damage when removing parts.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 02/11/2020

Hi Martin! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business. Please let us know how we can help in the future, and have a great day!

WC
Walter C.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Walter said he had a good experience at the business. The service was smooth and the staff were helpful.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 02/11/2020

Hi Walter! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Let us know if we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!

BP
Bettie P.
Mercedes-Benz C300
02/06/2020
BB Motors
The people make it great. The skill, workmanship and prices make it outstanding!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 02/07/2020

Hi Bettie! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!

Ford Expedition
02/05/2020
Always great!
I won’t take my vehicle anywhere else.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 02/07/2020

SJ
Shawandra J.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
02/03/2020
People you can trust
BB’s is the best place to entrust your vehicle to. I love Terry she is always friendly and pleasant. Everyone there is nice. You can tell they care about you as well as your vehicle. It’s not about the money but the love that they have for what they do. I recommend this place to any and everyone.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 02/03/2020

Hi Shawandra! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know how we can help in the future, and have a wonderful day!

Collierville, TN
01/30/2020
Quality of work
BB's has done great work on my Mini Coopers. Recent work included having to send the head out to another shop for work. I was without my car for 3+ weeks. The only thing I would like BB's to do (and any shop I entrust my car to for a big expense repair) is to do a better job of communicating the work status and estimated delivery date to me without me having to call and ask. In this case, the timeline kept getting pushed back, much of that caused by the outside shop outside BB's control. But even once BB's got the car back it took longer than what I was initially told it would take and if I wanted a status update each day I had to call and ask. The work done was excellent and for less cost than BB's originally quoted me. The car runs like new now.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 02/03/2020

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business. We do apologize for any miscommunication during your visit with us. We strive to deliver exceptional customer service, and we will definitely remain in better contact next time. We are happy to hear your car is running like new, and please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future. Have a great day!

KH
KEITH H.
Memphis, TN
01/29/2020
They’re good at finding out what you need
You will get good service just bring your pocket book with you 🤡
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 02/03/2020

Hi Keith! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!