Shelby S.
Quality repairs
BB's provides excellent customer service with quality work at a reasonable price.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 08/23/2019

Hi Shelby! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business. Please let us know if we can help in the future, and have a great day!

LC
Leon C.
Great services
They did a good job help with my car! Check everything and emailed the cost to me! I look forward to doing business with this company
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 08/23/2019

Hi Leon! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Let us know if we can help in the future, and have a great day!

LT
Larry T.
Audi Q5
Audi service
Fast service, good knowledge with German cars.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 08/23/2019

Hi Larry! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Let us know if we can assist in the future, and have a great day!

Jerry M.
08/22/2019
My normal great service received from BB's Euromotors. Took my 335i in for some standard service, but forgot about my brakes. Got a text letting me know they need to be done. They got the parts and took care of everything. Don't take it to the dealer and pay more! Now they can service VW and Audi too.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 08/23/2019

Hi Jerry! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! We look forward to assisting you with your vehicle needs in the future. Have a wonderful day!

Mitchell P.
Mercedes-Benz C250
08/21/2019
Terry
Terry is always in such a welcoming/great mood. Brightens my day.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 08/23/2019

Hi Mitchell! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business and yes, Teri is pretty awesome! ;) Just let us know if we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!

MT
Michael T.
08/19/2019
Honest Repair
Down home customer service, friendly environment, and honest repair work.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 08/23/2019

Hi Michael! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know if we can help in the future, and have a great day!

Carlos B.
BMW 750Li
08/15/2019
The servitude, genuine concern for the customers
Everything that was asked for was performed, and suggestions or recommendations were made known up front. . .
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 08/15/2019

Hi Carlos! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business. Please let us know how we can assist in the future, and have a great day!

GR
Grant R.
08/15/2019
Fast, smart, fair
I will never take my BMW anywhere else. The service here was absolutely spectacular, and the price was reasonable. Also, the employee at the front desk was SO knowledgeable! Everything was perfect.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 08/15/2019

Hi Grant! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business. We look forward to helping you in the future, and have a great day!

BP
Betsy P.
Senatobia, MS
08/13/2019
Terry makes BB Euromotors my choice for BMW service
I have an older BMW that has been serviced multiple places and have never had an experience as good as BB Euromotors! Terry was great at explaining what had to be done versus what could be done. The 330i is running great and although I hope not to have to be back soon will defintley use BB Euromotors when I need work on my BMW!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 08/15/2019

Hi Betsy! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business, and we are so glad we could get your car taken care of. Please let us know if we can help in the future, and have a great day!

Jim C.
Little Rock, AR
08/13/2019
Excellent service and friendly folks
Brian did an excellent job of diagnosing and repairing our car. It now runs better than ever. Friendly and knowlegable service, just doesn't get much better.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 08/13/2019

Hi Jim! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting with your car needs in the future. Have a great day!

Ronald W.
08/11/2019
Efficient and the repair cost is within reasonable limits compared to the actual dealership costs.
I found this business online through a general search. I found them to be cost efficient with the job done and the cost was within reasonable limits compared to the actual dealership which is a "Monopoly".....The general location of the business works with the area I reside in also. I would gladly, return my car back to this business for service and recommend to any other BMW owner.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 08/12/2019

Hi Ronald. Thank you so much for the kind review. We appreciate your business! We are so glad we could help with your BMW needs and look forward to assisting you in the future. Have a great day!

John W.
Drummonds, TN
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
08/08/2019
Again, Awesome as usual. Would not let anyone turn a bolt other and BB’s.
had problems with my air-conditioner on my used Mercedes Benz. As usual took my car back to BBs for a check up and found the fan motor to be in art. Teri and all the good folks at BBs took care of me with flying colors. Thanks again BBs for your great service !

Mickey
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 08/09/2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! We are glad we could get you taken care of. Please let us know if we can help in the future, and have a great day!

Germantown, TN
MINI Cooper Coupe
08/06/2019
Mini service
It was an awesome experience. From Terri making sure I got an appointment and being really helpful over the phone, to everyone that worked on my car to ensure it was serviced on time and with then right quality; you guys really rock as a Team! Thank you!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and for your kind words. We appreciate your business! We are glad we could help and look forward to assisting you in the future with your vehicle needs. Thanks and have a great day!

RF
RICK F.
07/31/2019
Impressed
I’m a fleet manager of 85 vehicles so I deal with a lot of shops for various types of equipment l. I used them for my personal vehicle and was thoroughly impressed. They were very thorough and offered options and helped me decide on what needed to be done immediately. The service and communication was second to none. Will make sure anyone who asks knows how well they took care of me.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 08/02/2019

Hi Rick! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business, and we are glad we could be of assistance! Please let us know if we can help in the future, and have a wonderful day!

Crystal H.
07/29/2019
Excellent Service!!!!
Terri, Bryan, and the entire staff consistently provide excellent service from the time you walk in the door to the time you pick up your vehicle! They are very thorough when it comes to the maintenance of your car. My BMW had a terrible sound, but after they finished with it, it now has a smooth, quiet sound. I am happy once again. I highly recommend BB's Euromotors to anyone who needs service on a European made vehicle.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 07/29/2019

Hi Crystal! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a kind review. We appreciate your business! Let us know how we can be of assistance in the future, and have a wonderful day.

GH
Gina H.
07/27/2019
Service on BMW
I think this a great place to take your car.. friendly staff and great atmosphere.. timely and wonderful..
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 07/29/2019

Hi Gina! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know how we can help in the future, and have a great day!

JE
James E.
Byhalia, MS
BMW 328i
07/26/2019
Treasure Hunt
What? My 328i convertible top motor is no longer made?! What? They can do that?!
Sherlock Teri scans the net and supply houses...found one new $1100! No choice...damn, it’s the wrong one on arrival!! After a few of these, she finds a bench tested used for $495! She deserves an Oscar for this dedicated search. And kudos to talented Chris for the installation & tutorial on how to maintain it. Classy caring people make a class act business!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 07/29/2019

Hi James! We are so glad we could get your convertible taken care of. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business. Please let us know if we can help in the future, and have a great day!

Antonio B.
Mercedes-Benz C320
07/20/2019
The excellent service that you receive there and the friendly attitude of Ms. Terry! She can make you feel like your at home but your at a place of business. Just a overall great place of business to come and get excellent service!
I'll advise anyone whom needs a great place for car service to come to B&B EuroMotors bc their most certainly my favorite and only place that i'm taking my Mercedes C320 to!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 07/22/2019

Hi Antonio! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business and your kind words! Please let us know if we can help in the future, and have a great day!

Tammy B.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/16/2019
Professionalism, Personal, Beautiful Aquarium, and BB’s believes in Prayer!
BB’s is the Right choice for ALL your all your vehicle needs!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 07/22/2019

Hi Tammy! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Let us know how we can help in the future, and have a great day!

Rodney S.
07/16/2019
Professionalism
Everybody is very professional and nice, especially Terry who worked at the front desk, she was overwhelmed Monday morning with a customer who had a zillion complaints plus the phone was ringing off the hook and myself and others was waiting with either appointments or other issues with our vehicle. She maintained professionalism and was able to take care of everybody’s issues and if she was overwhelmed she didn’t show it.......now that’s not letting them see you sweat!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 07/16/2019

Hi Rodney! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Monday mornings can be a little crazy, and we thank you for your patience! Let us know if we can help in the future, and have a woderful day!