Kevin M.
Hattiesburg, MS
01/06/2020
Unexpected Price Change
I've always appreciated the customer service here, the staff seems honest and direct. My last visit surprised me when I was quoted a price and then charged an additional $220 without being called first. I would have appreciated a phone call to discuss what my options were before the service was completed instead of after. An extra couple hundred dollars is a lot for me and I would have liked to have possibly taken it somewhere else. Maybe I have extremely bad luck, but every time I go in, something else is wrong and eventually it costs me more and more. Moving forward, I'll have to check multiple places for service because what I've had to pay over a 10-month period is nearing what I paid total for my used 2012 X5 back in February 2019.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 01/09/2020

Hi Kevin. We apologize for any miscommunication. We are glad we could discuss the situation with you and hope that we were able to address your concenrs. We strive to deliver excellent customer service and will address any customer concerns after repairs. If you have any other questions or issues, please give us a call.

Michael S.
Memphis, TN
04/14/2019
The lady at the front desk (Terry)
Terry was up front on all the work that was needed which I explain I had never own a BMW and new nothing of my vehicle. Purchased used and they found lots of issue with it. I decided to have everything they found wrong with it repaired. I hope I can get some exciting driving experience for at least 6 months out of it if not so be it my mistake. Overall and its been only a few days of picking of vehicle I'll say BB's Euromotors have done what they promised. Only reason for three stars haven't had enough dealing to give a more objective assessment.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 04/15/2019

Hi Michael. Thanks for leaving us a review. We are sorry to see that we didn't meet your highest expectations to earn 5 stars. We do appreciate your business. Please let us know if there is anything we could have done differently or if we can be of assistance in the future. Have a great day!