CT
Coldwater, MS
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/21/2020
Excellent Service, Friendly Staff
I had my Mini towed in on a Tuesday because it wouldn’t go into gear (6 speed) and it was ready by the next morning. Terri is ALWAYS a pleasure to deal with! It’s the only place I take my car.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 02/24/2020

Hi Cissi! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know how we can help in the future, and have a wonderful day!

Chuck S.
Porsche Cayman
02/20/2020
Great service and quality work.
I would take both my vehicles there without hesitation.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 02/21/2020

Hi Chuck! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!

Sheldon C.
Hernando, MS
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/20/2020
Service due
Always know the Wifes Mercedes is cared for by BB and the team. I had a bad experience at the dealer and swore to never go back. Found BB and couldnt believe the reviews but they are truly a 5 star business. Peace of mind while saving a few bucks is a win every time!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 02/20/2020

Hi Sheldon! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business and your kind words. Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!

Juan A.
Memphis, TN
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Juan said the business provides good communication and was finished with service in a quick, timely manner.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 02/20/2020

Hi Juan! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business. Let us know if we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!

Tim M.
Southaven, MS
02/15/2020
Outstanding service every time.
I don't give normally give reviews, but I felt compelled to give one for BB's. I've dealt with them twice, once for a Mini Cooper and once for my BMW X3. Both times I received nothing but professional, courteous service. They're great about communicating, always keeping me up to date as to what's going on with the car. These are the kind of folks that you build a relationship with, I trust them and know that they're looking out for me.
Thanks BB's!!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 02/18/2020

Hi Tim! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us reviews. We appreciate your business! We are so glad you have trusted us to service your vehicles. Please let us know how we can help in the future, and have a wonderful day!

SR
SHANE R.
Southaven, MS
02/14/2020
Battery
Nice and Quick
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 02/18/2020

Hi Shane! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know how we can help in the future, and have a great day!

GG
George G.
Holly Springs, MS
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/14/2020
Your people and your expertise!
Thank you, BB’s, for such excellent and trust-worthy service. Teri is especially fantastic. Please give the humorous gentleman who always tidies up my car a huge Thank You!!

George Gwin
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 02/18/2020

Hi George! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! We will definitely give Teri and Carl your thanks. Please let us know how we can help in the future, and have a great day!

Junu T.
02/12/2020
Fast and convenient
High quality service.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 02/13/2020

Hi Junu! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Let us know if we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!

Martin L.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
02/11/2020
GL450
I was able to get same day battery service. The entire staff is friendly and professional. Additionally, Terry answered all my questions and insured confidence in the service. More importantly, they kept my vehicle clean and had knowledge to prevent any damage when removing parts.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 02/11/2020

Hi Martin! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business. Please let us know how we can help in the future, and have a great day!

WC
Walter C.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Walter said he had a good experience at the business. The service was smooth and the staff were helpful.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 02/11/2020

Hi Walter! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Let us know if we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!

BP
Bettie P.
Mercedes-Benz C300
02/06/2020
BB Motors
The people make it great. The skill, workmanship and prices make it outstanding!
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 02/07/2020

Hi Bettie! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!

Ford Expedition
02/05/2020
Always great!
I won’t take my vehicle anywhere else.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 02/07/2020

SJ
Shawandra J.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
02/03/2020
People you can trust
BB’s is the best place to entrust your vehicle to. I love Terry she is always friendly and pleasant. Everyone there is nice. You can tell they care about you as well as your vehicle. It’s not about the money but the love that they have for what they do. I recommend this place to any and everyone.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 02/03/2020

Hi Shawandra! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know how we can help in the future, and have a wonderful day!

Mark B.
Collierville, TN
01/24/2020
Attractive Option to Dealerships
BMW's are great cars and a true pleasure to drive. I enjoy mine immensely. However, they require maintenance and this maintenance can be grossly expensive performed at a dealership.
Alternatives to dealerships, such as BB's allow me the cost savings to continue to to drive these incredible automobiles.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 01/27/2020

Hi Mark! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business, and we are glad we can help you with your BMW! Please let us know how we can assist in the future, and have a great day!

Carolyn B.
Memphis, TN
Mercedes-Benz E300
01/22/2020
Mercedes Flex A service!!
My first visit! Staff appeared knowledgeable, courteous, and friendly. Terri at the font desk was very welcoming and helpful I got a Flex A service, rate appeared to be reasonable.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 01/27/2020

Hi Carolyn! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business! Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!