EC
Evrenard C.
BMW 740i
04/14/2020
Affordable
Friendly atmosphere, up front about your issues with your car. Will be doing business again.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 04/20/2020

Hi Evrenard! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!

Collierville, TN
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/30/2020
Quality of work
BB's has done great work on my Mini Coopers. Recent work included having to send the head out to another shop for work. I was without my car for 3+ weeks. The only thing I would like BB's to do (and any shop I entrust my car to for a big expense repair) is to do a better job of communicating the work status and estimated delivery date to me without me having to call and ask. In this case, the timeline kept getting pushed back, much of that caused by the outside shop outside BB's control. But even once BB's got the car back it took longer than what I was initially told it would take and if I wanted a status update each day I had to call and ask. The work done was excellent and for less cost than BB's originally quoted me. The car runs like new now.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 02/03/2020

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business. We do apologize for any miscommunication during your visit with us. We strive to deliver exceptional customer service, and we will definitely remain in better contact next time. We are happy to hear your car is running like new, and please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future. Have a great day!

KH
KEITH H.
01/29/2020
They’re good at finding out what you need
You will get good service just bring your pocket book with you 🤡
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 02/03/2020

Hi Keith! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!

Alonzo S.
Olive Branch, MS
11/19/2019
Great Service! Reasonable Cost!
I recently moved to the Olive Branch area. I have owned BMW's for a while. I had a brake service lamp that wouldn't reset after servicing brake pads. Also a check engine lamp that would illuminate sometimes and not others, in the dash of my 2012 X5. BB's was able to determine my issues and what parts needed replacing for a very reasonable price.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 11/19/2019

Hi Alonzo! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business, and we are glad we could get your issue taken care of. Please let us know if we can help in the future, and have a great day!

Mercedes-Benz C300
05/14/2019
the service is good
the business was clean and the service was good
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 05/15/2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us review. We appreciate your business. If we can do anything to make your experience even better, please let us know! Have a great day!

LJ
Leroy J.
Clarksdale, MS
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Leroy said they took care of business. He took his vehicle there for the headlights. They found an additional need and fixed it. The headlight was replaced. However, they forgot the bulb. He plans to use them again.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 01/28/2019

Hi Leroy. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business. We do apologize about the bulb. We definitely strive to service our customers and their vehicles perfectly, and we will always make things right. Please let us know how we can be of assistance in the future, and have a great day!

LP
LINDA P.
Olive Branch, MS
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
02/21/2018
Satisfied Customer
Appreciated the great customer service! Had a light out and you changed with service vs charging me extra like some other dealerships do. Will be back for my next service.
Lindsay S. from BB's Euromotors responded on 02/22/2018

We appreciate your business and taking the time to leave us a review. If we can be of further assistance let us know. Have a great day!

BT
Billy T.
Coldwater, MS
Mercedes-Benz C230
11/27/2017
Knowledge of the techs..
Tech eliminated a number of potential problems.
Bryan B. from BB's Euromotors responded on 11/28/2017

Hi Billy! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance and have a great day!