Grahams Auto And Truck Clinic

Sue W.
07/11/2018
Thanks again
Once again you came through. Two days before a holiday and my car won't start. I was able to leave a message and arrange for my car to be towed and serviced. Thanks again for keeping my car running safely and not overcharging.

CZ
Calvin Z.
03/29/2018
Good local Spot!
Excellent customer services, shop guys are friendly and helpful, worked with me on price when having extensive repairs/prevention maintenance all at once, helpful with small stupid things like a broken driver seat in my 1500 Chev!

MZ
Marie Z.
02/28/2018
Can't think of a single negative thing to say!
Grahams found my last auto for me and I will never buy from a dealer again. I controlled the entire process and the car they found was a year newer with only 27,000 miles. I would recommend Grahams to anyone for service, professionalism and quality of workmanship.

Joe P.
Montello, WI
01/16/2018
FANTASTIC Customer Service!!!
Graham's is by far the very best Auto Repair Clinic I have ever been to. The focus on the Customer's Needs is AMAZING!!

PF
Paul F.
Sun Prairie, WI
12/25/2017
I have been a customer of Grahams for over 20 years. They have good service and quality and honest work. The only thing I think this company needs is a service manager. When you set up an appointment the person that answers the phone can only set up an appointment, they can't tell you any of the possibles like what could be wrong with the vehicle or how long it could possibly take to get it back. I still keep going to them regardless. When you keep going back to the same mechanic they get to know your vehicle as if being a second owner.

dave h.
Baraboo, WI
12/19/2017
THEY KNOW AUTOS INSIDE AND OUT
Been a long time customer and have had nothing but positive service for both import and domestic vehicles. What I like most is the practical advice on how, when and why one should decide to accept the quote for service. It's somewhat akin to estate planning, what are your short term and long term goals with this vehicle, does it make sense to invest in this auto to meet those objectives? I would not recommend Graham if ur looking for the cheapest price. But when it comes to service remember...you get what you pay for.

MT
Michael T.
11/13/2017
Always excellent
Always Quality work. If you have an emergency repair somehow always will fit you in.

Mike L.
11/13/2017
1999 Chevy S10
I have been taking this old truck to Grahams and they have been great at keeping me safely on the road. Recently on an oil change they noticed that the brake lines were leaking. I was not surprised as i had already replace or had brake line work in the last two years on two to the brakes. After informing me of the situation and cost I decided to keep it running and they fixed it immediately. Nice, and it just so happened that a few days later I had to lay on those brakes pretty hard to avoid a deer. It was nice they worked like they were suppose to. Great Service because of great people.

Brenda H.
De Forest, WI
10/16/2017
Superior Service & Trustworthy
I have used Grahams Auto & Truck Clinic for many years because I always receive excellent service at a fair and comparable price. Grahams has gone over and above my expectations many times. I love their Car Care Club and I have saved hundreds of dollars. Making an appointment is done with ease and they are very accommodating to my busy schedule. They are trustworthy and I highly recommend.

maureen b.
Dane, WI
10/11/2017
service , friendliness, competency, cleanliness, caring
Hello.
I am an old woman, mother and seasoned car repair being. These guys are amazing and one of the best run and fair auto service repair facilities I have ever had the "honor" of spending time at. First class and always fair . HONESTY counts big in the kind of world we live in.

MF
Mark F.
Rio, WI
10/06/2017
Great people, service and prices
I have been going to Graham's for several years and have had nothing but excellent service. The price for service is far better than what I was paying at dealerships.

CR
CHRIS R.
Toyota Tundra
09/14/2017
Brakes
My original fronts brakes besides pads lasted 249,000 miles. Buy Toyota!

GE
GRETCHEN/GENE E.
GMC Acadia
09/12/2017
Always good service!
I know I can trust Grahams Auto.

DK
DIANE K.
09/07/2017
The friendly, sincere people that work there.
In fact, I have and they are regular customers of yours.

JONATHAN D.
09/06/2017
Friendly and explain everything.
They got me in write away for a fuel leak and an alignment in short notice excellence is there stride.

JEFF B.
Wausau, WI
Jeep Cherokee
09/06/2017
Excellent customer service!
Many thanks to Graham's Auto and Truck Clinic for getting us back on the road quickly after my vehicle was impaired. Great customer service!

CINDY H.
08/29/2017
Best Service in the area!
Fast friendly service! Always able to schedule me in when I call. Courteous staff! I highly recommend!

MJ
MICHELLE J.
08/21/2017
Outstanding customer service
While my car was being serviced, I was given a loaner car to use. At first no service codes wwre showing up so instead of just fixing it blindly they kept my car, used it until it repeated the issue so they were able to fix it correctly. They contacted Ford, and actually got the whole service paid for by Ford. I also had them replace my tires at the same time, and checked my brakes. Any place else would've went ahead and change my brakes, Nathan and his crew are very honest. My brakes did not need to be replaced at this time.

DAN/PAT P.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/20/2017
Maddening Mini
Love my little MIni Cooper S, but it has it's issues. When it's acting out, I take it to Graham's where they "always" make it better. ( with a smile ) Thanks again guys !

DT