Overall Rating 3.200002/5Overall Rating 3.200002/5Overall Rating 3.200002/5rating 3.200002rating 3.200002
Overall Rating 2.800002/5Overall Rating 2.800002/5rating 2.800002rating 2.800002rating 2.800002

MARIA R.
Honda Civic Coupe
02/13/2019
Change oil
The staffs are very accomodating and fast service is always a guarantee. Never disappoint me at all.

Joe A.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Joe said this business does great work, they always do a good job and are quick.
Evan H., Manager from Grand Car Wash / Castrol Premium Lube Express responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for the kind words and thank you for being pur customer. Customer service is paramount here so we love to hear any feedback but especially positive feedback .Thank you again

SF
Salvador F.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Salvador said the staff is efficient and quick. He wants to thank them for everything that they do.
Evan H., Manager from Grand Car Wash / Castrol Premium Lube Express responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words and for being a great customer. We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you again so much

La Verne, CA
Honda HR-V
01/05/2019
Oil change techs lazy
They didn’t check my air pressure or other fluids until
I asked them to. They tried to send me off without checking all that. Luckily I knew what they were supposed to do
Evan H., Manager from Grand Car Wash / Castrol Premium Lube Express responded on 01/06/2019

Im sorry to hear you had a bad experience with us and there is no excuse for that to have happened. With that being said we will be having a meeting to further discuss and resolve this issue with our employees. If there is anything I can do to keep your buisness please let me know. Again we apoligize and look forward to seeing you again soon.

HI
HELEN I.
Glendora, CA
01/05/2019
So easy! Plus a free car wash!!
Mark is so courteous and polite!

Thank you so much and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

ARLENE M.
Dodge Durango
01/03/2019
Excelkent
Always pleased with service. Love free car wash.. guys who work in oil change area are very cool to answer ‘ wonan’ Questions..they take the time to make your visit worthwhile. Don’t feel rushed at all..
Evan H., Manager from Grand Car Wash / Castrol Premium Lube Express responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you so much. I am so happy to hear that you are pleased with the service provided. We hope to keep providing you with better service for years to come. Thank you for being a great customer and we look forwars to seeing you again soon. Happy new year!

JOHN D.
FIAT 500L
01/01/2019
Efficient excellence
Polite and knowledgeable service at all points, affordable, lots of options for services offered.
Evan H., Manager from Grand Car Wash / Castrol Premium Lube Express responded on 01/01/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words and thank you for being a great customer. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

MN
Mike N.
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the business's staff is polite and does good work.
Evan H., Manager from Grand Car Wash / Castrol Premium Lube Express responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you for being our customer and thank you for leaving a review. We are glad to hear your experience here was a good one and we hope to provide you with many more in the future.

Robert H.
Ontario, CA
Lexus LS 430
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Robert said it was a good experience

Thank you very much .. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

ER
Eddie R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Eddie said the service is always consistent.
Evan H., Manager from Grand Car Wash / Castrol Premium Lube Express responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you so much for your review and for being a great customer we apreciate you and look forward to seeing you again soon.

MK
Mark K.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Mark said the service is excellent
Evan H., Manager from Grand Car Wash / Castrol Premium Lube Express responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you so much for being our customer and for leaving a great review we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Glendora, CA
12/10/2018
I appreciate the business you are running and have brought my cars here for years. Your oil change service is very convenient and what you can do to improve is to promptly greet your customers. I would have given 5 stars if I was just greeted promptly instead of letting me wait to be guided in
Evan H., Manager from Grand Car Wash / Castrol Premium Lube Express responded on 12/11/2018

Hello and thank you for being an long time customer as well as leaving a review. We try to always make sure the customer is greeted as quickly as possible and im sorry you were not. Thank you for the suggestion. Any and all are welcomed. We want our customers to look forward to coming here and we will do our best to keep making that happen. Thank you again

GB
GUYRON B.
Victorville, CA
Dodge Charger
12/01/2018
Great service !
I have been a loyal customer of the Grand Avenue Carwash for 28 years and they have consistently provided excellent service for a fair price. Their staff are friendly, helpful and professional.
Evan H., Manager from Grand Car Wash / Castrol Premium Lube Express responded on 12/02/2018

Thank you so much. We hope to provide you with outstanding service for at least another 28 more years. Thank you for being such a great customer. We look forward to seeing you again soon

FR
FRANSISCO R.
11/29/2018
Your employees were amazing
One more time you’re employees took theirs job very seriously and went far more than their regular duties thank you for that
Evan H., Manager from Grand Car Wash / Castrol Premium Lube Express responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you so much for being a great customer and thank you so much for leaving a great review. Customer service is paramount here and im glad we can provide you with services that you are pleased with. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

KW
KATRIN W.
Hyundai Tiburon
11/28/2018
Not happy
Honestly I was shocked how much the oil has gone up. I have been coming here for 13 years to get my oil change ... I remember for awhile it’s been around $39 for an oil change and free car was and the $2.00 off... I went yesterday and now it’s basically $47 with $2.00 off and free car wash ... basically $50.00 just to get an oil change. Sry won’t be paying that. My husband will be changing my oil from now on.
Evan H., Manager from Grand Car Wash / Castrol Premium Lube Express responded on 11/29/2018

First let me apologize for the bad experience.
Just as gas prices go up oil does too.. The oil went up $5.00
Again im sorry for that but its something we have no control over. If there is anything we can do to earn your buisness back please let us know. Thank you

AD
Anita D.
GMC Envoy
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Anita said she has been going to this business for quite awhile. She is pretty happy with them.
Evan H., Manager from Grand Car Wash / Castrol Premium Lube Express responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you so much for the review and for being our customer. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Diamond Bar, CA
Nissan Sentra
11/17/2018
Complete Rip Off
Total rip off. I got my oil change and "free car wash"... let's be real. That car wash isn't free. It's just added into the price. My total was $80 for my Nissan Sentra! I told the lady working that I paid $65 last time. she said for me to ask the guys at the oil change so I did. They basically laughed and said, "she knows that the prices went up. Why didn't she tell you so?" They pulled up my account and sure enough the price for my oil change went up $15 in 2 months. That's a huge jump. Seriously, $80 for a basic oil change and crappy car wash? After over 20 years of going there, I am done. Horrible business.
Evan H., Manager from Grand Car Wash / Castrol Premium Lube Express responded on 11/17/2018

First let me apologize for the bad experience you had with us. As far as the price of the oil change it did go up but it only went up $10.00 not $15.00. Your car can not take basic oil there for we could not have done a basic oil change. Your oil change was a full synthetic oil change which is required by nissan for. Also I can assure you none of my employees would laugh at or be rude to any customer or employee and if im wrong please provide me with the names of the employees in question and we will get to the bottom of this. Customer service is paramount here and we try our hardest to make sure everyone is happy when they leave our shop Again I'm sorry about the bad experience and if there is anything I can do to change your mind about us please let me know.

SV
Salvador V.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Salvador said the service was good.
Evan H., Manager from Grand Car Wash / Castrol Premium Lube Express responded on 11/14/2018

Tha k you so much .. We look forward to seeing you again soon

MV
Manuel V.
Azusa, CA
Nissan Versa
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Manuel said the car wash and detailing made him feel like he was driving a brand new vehicle.

Thank you so much. We hope to see you again soon

JENNIFER M.
11/04/2018
Speedy Service
When ever I take my car the employees are friendly. They let me know if anything needs to get serviced besides the reason I go which is an oil change. They are very speedy whenever I get the oil change
Evan H., Manager from Grand Car Wash / Castrol Premium Lube Express responded on 11/04/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words and for being a great customer. We are pleased to here that you are happy with the service and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon.