Overall Rating 3.200002/5Overall Rating 3.200002/5Overall Rating 3.200002/5rating 3.200002rating 3.200002
Overall Rating 2.800002/5Overall Rating 2.800002/5rating 2.800002rating 2.800002rating 2.800002

MK
Mark K.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Mark said the service is excellent
Evan H., Manager from Grand Car Wash / Castrol Premium Lube Express responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you so much for being our customer and for leaving a great review we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Glendora, CA
12/10/2018
I appreciate the business you are running and have brought my cars here for years. Your oil change service is very convenient and what you can do to improve is to promptly greet your customers. I would have given 5 stars if I was just greeted promptly instead of letting me wait to be guided in
Evan H., Manager from Grand Car Wash / Castrol Premium Lube Express responded on 12/11/2018

Hello and thank you for being an long time customer as well as leaving a review. We try to always make sure the customer is greeted as quickly as possible and im sorry you were not. Thank you for the suggestion. Any and all are welcomed. We want our customers to look forward to coming here and we will do our best to keep making that happen. Thank you again

GB
GUYRON B.
Victorville, CA
Dodge Charger
12/01/2018
Great service !
I have been a loyal customer of the Grand Avenue Carwash for 28 years and they have consistently provided excellent service for a fair price. Their staff are friendly, helpful and professional.
Evan H., Manager from Grand Car Wash / Castrol Premium Lube Express responded on 12/02/2018

Thank you so much. We hope to provide you with outstanding service for at least another 28 more years. Thank you for being such a great customer. We look forward to seeing you again soon

FR
FRANSISCO R.
11/29/2018
Your employees were amazing
One more time you’re employees took theirs job very seriously and went far more than their regular duties thank you for that
Evan H., Manager from Grand Car Wash / Castrol Premium Lube Express responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you so much for being a great customer and thank you so much for leaving a great review. Customer service is paramount here and im glad we can provide you with services that you are pleased with. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

KW
KATRIN W.
Hyundai Tiburon
11/28/2018
Not happy
Honestly I was shocked how much the oil has gone up. I have been coming here for 13 years to get my oil change ... I remember for awhile it’s been around $39 for an oil change and free car was and the $2.00 off... I went yesterday and now it’s basically $47 with $2.00 off and free car wash ... basically $50.00 just to get an oil change. Sry won’t be paying that. My husband will be changing my oil from now on.
Evan H., Manager from Grand Car Wash / Castrol Premium Lube Express responded on 11/29/2018

First let me apologize for the bad experience.
Just as gas prices go up oil does too.. The oil went up $5.00
Again im sorry for that but its something we have no control over. If there is anything we can do to earn your buisness back please let us know. Thank you

AD
Anita D.
GMC Envoy
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Anita said she has been going to this business for quite awhile. She is pretty happy with them.
Evan H., Manager from Grand Car Wash / Castrol Premium Lube Express responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you so much for the review and for being our customer. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Diamond Bar, CA
Nissan Sentra
11/17/2018
Complete Rip Off
Total rip off. I got my oil change and "free car wash"... let's be real. That car wash isn't free. It's just added into the price. My total was $80 for my Nissan Sentra! I told the lady working that I paid $65 last time. she said for me to ask the guys at the oil change so I did. They basically laughed and said, "she knows that the prices went up. Why didn't she tell you so?" They pulled up my account and sure enough the price for my oil change went up $15 in 2 months. That's a huge jump. Seriously, $80 for a basic oil change and crappy car wash? After over 20 years of going there, I am done. Horrible business.
Evan H., Manager from Grand Car Wash / Castrol Premium Lube Express responded on 11/17/2018

First let me apologize for the bad experience you had with us. As far as the price of the oil change it did go up but it only went up $10.00 not $15.00. Your car can not take basic oil there for we could not have done a basic oil change. Your oil change was a full synthetic oil change which is required by nissan for. Also I can assure you none of my employees would laugh at or be rude to any customer or employee and if im wrong please provide me with the names of the employees in question and we will get to the bottom of this. Customer service is paramount here and we try our hardest to make sure everyone is happy when they leave our shop Again I'm sorry about the bad experience and if there is anything I can do to change your mind about us please let me know.

SV
Salvador V.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Salvador said the service was good.
Evan H., Manager from Grand Car Wash / Castrol Premium Lube Express responded on 11/14/2018

Tha k you so much .. We look forward to seeing you again soon

MV
Manuel V.
Azusa, CA
Nissan Versa
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Manuel said the car wash and detailing made him feel like he was driving a brand new vehicle.

Thank you so much. We hope to see you again soon

JENNIFER M.
11/04/2018
Speedy Service
When ever I take my car the employees are friendly. They let me know if anything needs to get serviced besides the reason I go which is an oil change. They are very speedy whenever I get the oil change
Evan H., Manager from Grand Car Wash / Castrol Premium Lube Express responded on 11/04/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words and for being a great customer. We are pleased to here that you are happy with the service and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

TG
Taylor G.
Mercury Sable
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Taylor said the staff was very helpful.
Evan H., Manager from Grand Car Wash / Castrol Premium Lube Express responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you so much for being our customer and we hope to see you again soon.

SL
Sergio L.
West Covina, CA
Mercedes-Benz C300
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Sergio said the service was good but took longer than expected.
Evan H., Manager from Grand Car Wash / Castrol Premium Lube Express responded on 10/30/2018

First let me Thank you for your review. Any and all feedback is welcomed. As far as the wait time for your service, mercedes Benz do have a large splash shield under the car that needs to be removed in order to perform the service. There is a number of screws and clips holding it in place that need to be removed before and installed after the service. This could take a little extra time but we still apologize for the wait and hope that your next service is much faster.

ST
Steve T.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Steve said they have fast and good service.

Thank you so much for choosing us to service your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Javier M.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Javier said this business repaired his vehicle. It was a long wait.
Evan H., Manager from Grand Car Wash / Castrol Premium Lube Express responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for being a customer and im sorry to hear that you had a long wait. We strive to provide the best service possible and in a timely manner. We hope to see you again soon and we hope to provide you with service you are happy with.

James D.
Albuquerque, NM
Nissan JUKE
10/26/2018 Category: Service
James said he likes the way they treat his vehicle.

Thank you so much for being a great customer and for leaving a great review. We look forward to providing you with great service again soon.

VD
Victor D.
Chevrolet Avalanche
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Victor said he really likes them and he did get a good job done.
Evan H., Manager from Grand Car Wash / Castrol Premium Lube Express responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words and for being such a great customer. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Glendora, CA
10/21/2018
Castrol premium lube express
I had an oil change last week. Your technician told me that i have a dirty transmission fluid. Problem is i just had my transmission fluid change last june of 2018 in your facility. I dont know if they change my transmission fluid. Why is it dirty? Its only 4 months since you guys change it.
Evan H., Manager from Grand Car Wash / Castrol Premium Lube Express responded on 10/23/2018

The only explanation I can think of is that the transmission was very dirty and after months of driving the new fluid broke down any left over grime  particles in the transmission. I can assure you that the service was performed at the time of recommendation. We are an honest hard working shop and we care about our customers satisfaction. If for any reason you have a question or concern you can stop by the shop. My name is Evan I am the shop manager here and id be happy to help you with any questions or concerns. If youd like you can bring the vehicle in and i will inspect the fluid condition and we can go from there.

MARICELA C.
Riverside, CA
Lexus IS 250
10/21/2018
Close to my job
The staff is great, I needed it done ASAP it got done by the time they said, a little pricey... I didn’t shop around though.

Thank you for being our customer and thank you for the review. Check our Facebook @covinacastrol for discounts and promotions, or the next time you stop by ask one of our service advisers about any discounts or promotions. Thanks again and we look forwars to seeing you again soon.

Ryan M.
San Dimas, CA
Honda Accord
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said he was treated nicely by the staff.

Thabk you so much. So glad to hear you are pleased with the service. Thank you for being our customer and thank you for taking time to leave a good review. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

ZL
Zenaida L.
Honda Civic Si
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Zenaida said her whole family comes here, and the employees make her feel good when she goes.

Awesome... That is our goal here and were happy to give you the service you deserve. Thanks for being such a great customer and thank you for the great review as well. We hope to see you again soon.