Overall Rating 3.200002/5Overall Rating 3.200002/5Overall Rating 3.200002/5rating 3.200002rating 3.200002
Overall Rating 2.800002/5Overall Rating 2.800002/5rating 2.800002rating 2.800002rating 2.800002

MARIA R.
Honda Civic Coupe
10/11/2018
Oil Change and Car Wash
I perfect satisfied with the staff accommodation for oil change and they did it promptly. My only concern is the car wash wasn’tt Done neatly.
Evan H., Manager from Grand Car Wash / Castrol Premium Lube Express responded on 10/11/2018

As the manager of the auto repair shop im pleased to hear you were satisfied with our service. As far as the car wash, I'm sorry to hear your experience was not as good. Please consider trying the car wash again and if you have any questions or concerns you can stop by the repair shop and I'll see what i can do for you.
Thank you so much for business and your review. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

RP
RAYMOND P.
10/10/2018
Quick and courteous
They get you in and out quickly, great attitudes!

Thank you. Were so glad to hear you are pleased with the service. We really appreciate you and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Don C.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Don said the business has good service. He was in and out fast.
Evan H., Manager from Grand Car Wash / Castrol Premium Lube Express responded on 10/10/2018

Thanks so much for your review and your buisness. We are happy to provide you with quality service and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

LUPE B.
La Verne, CA
Scion xB
09/29/2018
Always reliable
Grand Car Wash has a wonderful working staff from the guys that change my car oil to the very personable and friendly cashier lady.
I would tell my friends and family to come and do their car oil and car wash here.
Evan H., Manager from Grand Car Wash / Castrol Premium Lube Express responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you so much for your buisness as well as your kind words. We really appreciate you and look forward to seeing you again soon.

RT
Robert T.
Glendora, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the staff does a really thorough job.

Thank you so much for being our customer as well as the kind review. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

RT
Renee T.
San Dimas, CA
Honda Accord Coupe
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Renee said she really likes the service the business prepares.
Evan H., Manager from Grand Car Wash / Castrol Premium Lube Express responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you so much for being a great customer and for leaving a great review. We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you again soon.

SI
STEWART I.
Bellflower, CA
Nissan Sentra
09/28/2018
Very Disappointed. You have always serviced the car except when I'm in Texas. I alway very comfortable.
Came in for a early Oil Change. They put the car on the rack or I did. I sit in the chair and the man came over and ask when Iast serviced the Air Conditioner. I had no idea. He did the filter would be about $35. and I told him to go ahead. The car was ready and I order the $26.00 car wash and the bill was $85+/- which I expected. Later that afternoon I received a phone call saying I owed another $100.00 I ask for what and the caller said they changed the Transmission Oil. I said You'll don't even carry that oil and he, we do now. The check oil light remains on? I came back and paid the additional amount. I believe I was seriously screwed. I'm going to file a complaint. Very Disappointed..

I'm so sorry about your bad experience here and I hope we can change your mind . I talked with the service advisor who serviced your car and it seems there was a misunderstanding or some miscommunication. With that being said I apologize again and if you could come in at your earliest convenience I will make sure we take care of this. Thank you and i hope to see you soon.

IS
Isaac S.
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Isaac said the staff is awesome and he really likes the service they offered.

Thank you very much for you buisness as well as your review. We hope to see you again soon.

Dodge Durango
09/24/2018
Oil change,
I’m Not quite sure Why i only received a dollar off on my Oil change sticker that I turned in because on it it says two dollars off I’m just curious would love to know why..?
Evan H., Manager from Grand Car Wash / Castrol Premium Lube Express responded on 09/25/2018

First I would like to thank you for buisness.
As far as the question about your $2.00 discount im not sure why the mistake was made but I would love to make it right. Please come in at your earliest convenience and I will make sure we get that taken care of.

Buddie H.
Ford Flex
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Buddie said she would recommend the business for service.

Thank you for your buisness as well as your review. We look forward to serving you again.

David L.
Toyota Yaris
09/17/2018 Category: Service
David said he is a repeat customer of this business, it is an excellent vehicle wash and the mechanic work is good as well.

Chino Hills, CA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/16/2018
Super nice!
Great service and love the car wash

DEBBIE P.
Toyota Avalon
09/14/2018
Customer service
Had my battery evaluated & replaced promptly—such cordial & professional people

SG
SHIRLEY G.
Kia Soul
09/13/2018
Great service, very prompt
The service is great and if I ever have any questions, I can stop in anytime and they always check anything I might be concerned about.

Chevrolet Traverse
09/13/2018
Oil change was quick!!
The three guys that worked on my wife car were great. They were very nice and quick. Thank you

AY
Alva Y.
Lexus ES 350
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Alva said he would recommend this business for service.

CA
CYNTHIA A.
Monrovia, CA
INFINITI G35 Coupe
09/10/2018
Roman lacks in customer service skills...
We have been going to Grand Car Wash for over thirty years for oil changes and car washes. We had such a frustrating visit this last time, we will no longer be doing business with them.. one of the new techs was trying to jam our new air filter back into the car, and then proceeded to overflow the oil during the oil change which caused our car to rattle and smoke.. So to help fix the problem they did a fuel injection cleaning at no charge. Ramon acted like he was doing us a favor, and making excuses for the new tech. So, now two hours later we are getting ready to have our car washed and Ramon proceeds rudely to our car and wipes off the writing for the free car wash. I felt that after all that happened we should not have to pay for the oil change, which we didn’t . I think a car wash was the least he could of done after all the time we spent waiting to get our car. Very bad customer service!!
Castrol Premium Lube Express, Operation from Grand Car Wash / Castrol Premium Lube Express responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for you respond. Yes for thirty years you have been coming to our oil change and FREE car wash. It's speaks for it self, that you have been satisfied with the services. We all humans. And we allow humans make a mistake. The technician change the air filter and closed the compartment. He did not JAM the filter, some times you have to use a little force. Yes he did overflow the  oil. It was immediately noticed by service advisor and he proceeded to correct the problem by doing a FUEL INJECTION CLEAN.
Because off the inconvenience to the client we did not charge for the oil change, nor for the fuel injection clean. Yes we do offer a FREE car wash with paid service, in this case it was FREE, and I
did not issue a FREE car wash. It is only fare.
Sorry for the inconvenience. Your husband was more than happy with the service and the way it was handled.
Hope to see you soon. No hard feelings.
Thank yoy again.

Jaime L.
Jeep Renegade
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Jaime said they did a great job.

KV
Kayla V.
Dodge Challenger
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Kayla said she received good service.

Balentine S.
West Covina, CA
Chevrolet Blazer
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Balentine says he always goes there.