Cooper And Bimmer Experts

Cynthia B. on 01/17/2018
"Great Job"
Fast and honest service. Thank you!
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/17/2018 09:42 AM
Pilar . on 01/17/2018
Pilar said it was pricey service.
Service Date: 12/28/2017
Review Created: 01/17/2018
Susan C. on 01/13/2018
"Best Car Repair - very trustworthy"
As a single woman a trustworthy car mechanic is a wonderful thing. Cooper and Bimmer Experts are one of the best and most trust worthy mechanics I have discovered in 30 years.
Service Date: 01/11/2018
Review Created: 01/13/2018 02:45 PM
Rod H. on 01/10/2018
"Outstanding service! Professional and on time. "
What a great shop! Ben is super professional, honest and always makes sure to explain the need for any and all work required.
Service Date: 12/15/2017
Review Created: 01/10/2018 07:28 AM
Randy V. on 01/08/2018
"I love my Mini again!"
I have to admit, by 2018 the performance and fun of my 2003 Mini had deteriorated to the point that I might have even considered getting a new car (if I could afford one that inspired me as much as this one had). But thanks to Ben and the brilliant mechanics at Cooper and Bimmer experts, I feel like I have a new car again, and it's as fun as that blue beauty I bought in '03.
For anyone who bought a Mini for the reasons that I did - that it was just so awesomely cool and fun compared to everything else out there - these guys are a godsend. And for the new car sales business, these guys suck.
Cooper and Bimmer experts really know, and I mean KNOW, every cubic inch of a Mini. They know what typically goes wrong with them, how to fix anything, and how to talk to a Mini driver (maybe not Minnie Driver). In addition to the problem I brought it in for (my clutch imploded after 118,000 miles, not bad), they gave the car a full once-over and found many other issues, some of which I knew about and some I didn't, that had been really handicapping my Mini's performance. And they fixed as many as they could, without charging overlapping labor for problems that could be fixed concurrently with the clutch. Their prices aren't stupid cheap, but they do high-quality work and do whatever they can to keep the costs down. Then they warranty their work as well or better than the dealer.
Honestly, the only shortcoming they have is that they don't do cosmetic (body and interior) work, because I'm sure they would do as thorough and careful work as they do mechanically. And after all this time on the freeways of SoCal, my Mini could really use a refresh.
Service Date: 01/04/2018
Review Created: 01/08/2018 07:14 PM
Cecille E. on 01/05/2018
"Excellent"
Ben is excellent. He showed me what was replaced and explained everything. He even showed me how to check for the coolant. It’s important that you can trust your mechanic and they have earned my trust!
Service Date: 01/03/2018
Review Created: 01/05/2018 06:18 AM
Jaylen F. on 01/03/2018
"Quick, friendly and knowledgeable. "
Brought my Mini in after experiencing trouble with another chain mechanic. Ben and the crew are extremely friendly and very knowledgeable. Not only did they fix the issue in a timely manor, I was able to see first hand how it was done. Unlike many mechanics, Ben encourages self repairs and is willing to give the proper advice for the next time YOU may need to do it. Will definitely come back to them...just hopefully not too frequently.
Service Date: 01/02/2018
Review Created: 01/03/2018 08:42 PM
Ronke A. on 12/27/2017
"In and out in a flash"
Ben and his crew got the job done much quicker than I had anticipated. They even threw in a complimentary engine scan in addition to my scheduled oil change.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 12/26/2017
Review Created: 12/27/2017 09:20 PM
Nicole R. on 12/26/2017
Nicole said the business always gives her the best service.
Service Date: 12/19/2017
Review Created: 12/26/2017
Milind K. on 12/23/2017
Milind said he recommends the business for service.
Vehicle: BMW M3
Service Date: 11/28/2017
Review Created: 12/23/2017
Desere B. on 12/19/2017
"Possible brakes"
Relieved to find out didn’t need brakes small sensor cable came off slightly expensive though
Service Date: 12/15/2017
Review Created: 12/19/2017 01:09 PM
Karla A. on 12/18/2017
Karla said everything performed by the service team was great.
Service Date: 12/12/2017
Review Created: 12/18/2017
Gary T. on 12/05/2017
"Professional service"
I always go to Cooper & Bimmer Experts since I had my Mini JCW. Ben and his crews have always provided me with excellent and professional service and advise. Now the shop can service BMW, I will bring my BMW for service going forward and skip the dealer.
Vehicle: BMW 5 Series
Service Date: 12/04/2017
Review Created: 12/05/2017 08:20 PM
Sinuhe N. on 11/17/2017
"Great job and amazing employees"
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017 08:28 PM
Sonia L. on 11/14/2017
"I am keeping my Mini. "
I don't think I would continue to own a Mini if I hadn't found you. Your service and prices make owning my Mini reasonably affordable. This is my second Mini and I almost gave up on them because the dealer wanted 'an arm and a leg' every time I took the car in for service. I knew service on my car would be pricey but I also don't want to be gouged just for the make and model of the car I drive. I just paid a little over $500 for rear brakes, oil change, and brake lights. I am sure that the dealer would have probably charged about $700 for the same work. I don't anticipate having to see you anytime soon as my car is running great.
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/14/2017 11:25 PM
Ronke A. on 11/10/2017
"They don't give you the run -around."
These guys really make sure they find the problem and fix it. They did not give you the run - around. It may take a while to find the problem, but in the end it's worth the wait.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 11/08/2017
Review Created: 11/10/2017 09:25 PM
William C. on 11/09/2017
"Mi Mini"
Two things about Ben;
He is totally honest, and that he cares. My Mini is better condition than when i bought it. Thanks to Cooper & Bimmer Experts...
Service Date: 11/07/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017 01:24 PM
Daniel M. on 11/09/2017
Daniel said this business was excellent. He said the owner has a great attitude. He provides great service and he's very honest. There is no one he would rather do business with.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Cpe
Service Date: 11/01/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017
Raj K. on 11/02/2017
Raj said that he brought in his vehicle in with one problem and it came out with another. His vehicle is now dead and he stated he feels the business should take responsibility.
Service Date: 10/27/2017
Review Created: 11/02/2017
Sarah G. on 10/28/2017
"Excellent Customer Service"
The owner Ben is really great and provides exceptional customer service. I got my car back yesterday after a major overhaul. The car feels like new. Thanks Ben and team, I’ve passed your info onto three people already!
Service Date: 10/26/2017