Cooper And Bimmer Experts

Gary T. on 12/05/2017
"Professional service"
I always go to Cooper & Bimmer Experts since I had my Mini JCW. Ben and his crews have always provided me with excellent and professional service and advise. Now the shop can service BMW, I will bring my BMW for service going forward and skip the dealer.
Vehicle: BMW 5 Series
Service Date: 12/04/2017
Review Created: 12/05/2017 08:20 PM
Sinuhe N. on 11/17/2017
"Great job and amazing employees"
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017 08:28 PM
Sonia L. on 11/14/2017
"I am keeping my Mini. "
I don't think I would continue to own a Mini if I hadn't found you. Your service and prices make owning my Mini reasonably affordable. This is my second Mini and I almost gave up on them because the dealer wanted 'an arm and a leg' every time I took the car in for service. I knew service on my car would be pricey but I also don't want to be gouged just for the make and model of the car I drive. I just paid a little over $500 for rear brakes, oil change, and brake lights. I am sure that the dealer would have probably charged about $700 for the same work. I don't anticipate having to see you anytime soon as my car is running great.
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/14/2017 11:25 PM
Ronke A. on 11/10/2017
"They don't give you the run -around."
These guys really make sure they find the problem and fix it. They did not give you the run - around. It may take a while to find the problem, but in the end it's worth the wait.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 11/08/2017
Review Created: 11/10/2017 09:25 PM
William C. on 11/09/2017
"Mi Mini"
Two things about Ben;
He is totally honest, and that he cares. My Mini is better condition than when i bought it. Thanks to Cooper & Bimmer Experts...
Service Date: 11/07/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017 01:24 PM
Daniel M. on 11/09/2017
Daniel said this business was excellent. He said the owner has a great attitude. He provides great service and he's very honest. There is no one he would rather do business with.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Cpe
Service Date: 11/01/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017
Sarah G. on 10/28/2017
"Excellent Customer Service"
The owner Ben is really great and provides exceptional customer service. I got my car back yesterday after a major overhaul. The car feels like new. Thanks Ben and team, I’ve passed your info onto three people already!
Service Date: 10/26/2017
Review Created: 10/28/2017 11:07 AM
Valerie L. on 10/24/2017
"Great job as always"
We look forward to bringing our car here each time...Ben is very detailed and great at communication. Thank you.
Service Date: 10/23/2017
Review Created: 10/24/2017 08:05 PM
Suzanne D. on 10/16/2017
"l00k flush out and front brake/rotors replaced"
wonderful, didn't take too long, always feel confident work is excellent, price reasonable
Service Date: 09/20/2017
Review Created: 10/16/2017 08:48 PM
Andrea H. on 10/12/2017
"GREAT REPAIR SHOP!"
I was rear-ended in my mini cooper countryman and was looking for a repair shop. I happened to get very lucky on finding this place on-line. Not only did they did a phenomenal job, they were very professional, friendly and made the whole experience smooth and stress-free! I would definitely go back if I need any work done to my countryman and would highly recommend this company to any and everyone.
Vehicle: MINI Cooper Countryman
Service Date: 10/10/2017
Review Created: 10/12/2017 03:19 PM
Tye F. on 10/03/2017
"Excellent, fast, Quality service. "
Came here on a whim after being given the run around by dealerships all day. Not only did they accommodate for the timeframe I was available, they were nice and explained everything without being condescending or rude - which was the case when asking the dealership about anything. I got my car serviced in roughly 30 minutes, and they even changed light bulbs that had gone out for free. I was extremely pleased with the service and the price was great as well. I will be back for anything I need done to my car and I've told my family about them as well.
Service Date: 09/29/2017
Review Created: 10/03/2017 07:59 PM
Cindy E. on 09/29/2017
Cindy said she has visited this business before. They always give her the right service for what she needs. They do not try to oversell her.
Service Date: 09/25/2017
Review Created: 09/29/2017
Jennifer K. on 09/29/2017
Jennifer said they provided the best service she ever had.
Vehicle: MINI Cooper Coupe
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/29/2017
Richard K. on 09/24/2017
"Cooper and Bimmer Experts are #1"
I have never owned a car before that I was glad went out of warranty so I could take it to Cooper & Bimmer Experts. Not having to deal with BMW/MINI dealerships is wonderful. They will always treat you fairly, honestly, and are reasonably priced considering they deal with BMW vehicles. I will always have my Mini serviced here and tell everyone I know who owns a BMW vehicle to check them out, they will not be disappointed. Just check their YELP reviews, they say it all.
Vehicle: MINI Cooper Coupe
Service Date: 08/25/2017
Review Created: 09/24/2017 09:06 PM
Bill D. on 09/23/2017
"good sevice"
Ben and his crew just take care of business like your suppose to.
Service Date: 09/20/2017
Review Created: 09/23/2017 07:55 AM
Harold M. on 09/15/2017
"Super fast service"
Had a great experience. This was my first time there and They were very thorough with my mini. My car was in at 5pm and out the next day.
Service Date: 09/13/2017
Review Created: 09/15/2017 11:01 PM
Kathy R. on 09/11/2017
"A Mini owner's dream"
If only I had found Ben and his expertise earlier, I could have saved countless hours and dollars! Oh, well. I'm glad to have found him and his expertise now. Let me give you an idea why I would give Cooper and Bimmer six stars, if I could: During my latest visit to the dealer service shop (at 7:20 AM one morning last week), I learned that my car would need to stay overnight for replacement of a burned out headlamp, and "why not get both replaced, since the other could go soon?" With no loaner cars available, I was offered a shuttle to Enterprise, but the car rental would be at my expense, no longer covered by Mini (as it had been for the past many years). My total bill for the two light bulbs and installation was estimated to be $1,900. I gasped and swallowed and said, "I'll come back next week when you might have a loaner car available." On the long drive back home, I recalled hearing about a Mini repair place near my home and office. I looked it up on Google, and there it was, in Irwindale. I emailed. Ben called. The next morning, my Mini was in and out of the shop in less than 30 minutes with one new headlamp (because the other is still fine). I paid $97.00 and received some helpful advice about ongoing maintenance. I guess you can tell where I'll be taking my Mini for service from now on!!!
Service Date: 09/08/2017
Review Created: 09/11/2017 10:41 AM
Jackie L. on 09/08/2017
"Trustworthy service, intergrity team"
Your guys provide first class service for your clients, highly appreciated and recommended
Service Date: 09/07/2017
Review Created: 09/08/2017 09:44 PM
Phil G. on 09/04/2017
"Oil Change "
Last week I took my mini in for an oil change service. My appointment time was moved up to accommodate my schedule. I got in and out very quickly and beat most of the get out of town traffic on the way home!
Thank you Ben and Jeff!
Vehicle: MINI Cooper Countryman
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/04/2017 07:10 AM
Todd B. on 09/03/2017
"Mini Cooper require a specialist"
Ben Parker and company knows Mini Coopers so glad I found this shop did required repairs, and advised me of upcoming Services needed, honest and friendly recommend!
Service Date: 08/31/2017