Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5rating 4.66667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

DN
Daryl N.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change and 37,500 service
The work was done professionally and in a timely manner

RJ
Richard J.
Delano, TN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Epperson Service
Judy does an excellent job communicating what is going on and progress being made.

DJ
Danielle J.
Chattanooga, TN
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
Usually I love coming here for any service to my vehicle. But this time so disappointed! The employees weren't helpful at all

Colton W.
Oldfort, TN
2015 Hyundai Veloster
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
The customer service is excellent. The staff are welcoming and assist you with any question you might have.

Ralph H.
Georgetown, TN
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Follow up and customer service

Robin C.
Ooltewah, TN
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and on time appt
My sonata was brought in for two recalls and returned as promised.

KG
Kayla G.
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Polite & quick
The workers was very friendly & quick

FK
Frank K.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Judy and Seth in the service department help me close a stuck opened sunroof and then set up a most helpful appointment and completed the job on time.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/29/2018 Category: Service
X
X

Demetria L.
Chattanooga, TN
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Excellence
Great sales,service and customer service, good attitudes from everyone I came in contact with. Thank you.

Ron R.
10/28/2018 Category: Service
Review
Very good service

Michelle S.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
The staff is amazingly friendly
I have had nothing but positive experiences every time I come by, from buying my cars to having them serviced, I'm always well taken care of and always feel valued as a customer. It's hard to find people these days that care about others, it's nice to know the staff cares not just about their jobs, but the people who help keep them employed, your customers. Thanks for making every experience a good one!

2013 Hyundai Veloster
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Good visit
Car taken care of.

10/25/2018 Category: Service
A/C
I believe my A/C is finally fixed.

James G.
Birchwood, TN
10/24/2018 Category: Service
By necessity I had to show up very early for a scheduled appointment. They worked me in early, provided excellent service, and got me on my way without a hitch.

LR
Luther R.
Athens, TN
2014 Hyundai Genesis
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Freindly and fast service.
Very difficult to make an appointment for service. Same old story customer service is busy with another customer.

Michelle H.
2013 Hyundai Equus
It used to be great.
Customer service not very professional.
Just not the same as it used to be.
They don't seem to care as much as the used to. Maybe Chattanooga service is better.
JAMES P. from Gray Epperson Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

Michelle,

We strive to provide an exceptional customer service experience for all of our customers. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations in this instance. I will be reaching out to you to find out exactly what happened, so that we can improve our service processes.

Sincerely,

NB
Nathan B.
Fort Oglethorpe, GA
Over The Top
The whole staff is always friendly and accommodating. Sales team is over the top and so is the service team.

GD
Ginger D.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/19/2018 Category: Service
2015 Hyundai Service (Oil Change)
I was greeted upon entering the service area for my appointment. They immediately took my in for an oil change. I was in and out in less than 1/2 hour.

Darrell C.
Athens, TN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Fast and professional
I was in and out for an oil change in 20 minutes or less. I asked the technician to also fill the air in my tires. He did and reset the tpms as well.