Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Ronald P.
Dalton, GA
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Appointment
Service was performed in a timely manner and performance was done to my expectations.

MF
Melinda F.
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful service
The service dept.always provides friendly and prompt service whenever I take my car in.They also work with me to setup an appointment that's convenient for my busy work schedule.
BRIAN P., Fixed Ops Director from Gray Epperson Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to take our survey. We appreciate your response and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

GC
Glenda C.
Chatsworth, GA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
07/03/2018 Category: Service
People make the place.
The people are friendly and helpful. They kept me informed in every step.

Thanks for taking the time to rate us.

We appreciate the great score and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

David H.
07/03/2018 Category: Service

Allen B.
Evensville, TN
2009 Hyundai Genesis
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Quality Service
Appreciate the clear recommendations on the service my vehicle needed. Service people were not pushy. Drop off after hours was available so I used this option. Pickup was as planned and the Service person was again helpful in explaining the service done and other items I could consider doing. Overall quality service and experience.

EF
Emilee F.
TN
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Quickly in and out, and friendly staff!

WJ
William J.
Love this place
Everyone was so friendly. At least 5 people offered my wife and I something to eat. The service (oil change), and some diagnostic
work was done with no complaints.
Bill J.
BRIAN P., Fixed Ops Director from Gray Epperson Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We appreciate the 5 stars.

We we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

SD
Susan D.
Decatur, TN
service
Caring service department, great waiting area (although it was a little cold) but there was coffee to warm me.

I am still waiting on a part to come in. I am sure they will let me know when it does.

Thanks for taking the time to rate us.

We appreciate the great score and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

Murphy, NC
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Take you at your scheduled appointment time
Good customer service. Very polite and helpful workers.

Thanks for taking the time to rate us.

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Mike B.
Cohutta, GA
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and great to work with.

06/23/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Service
Quick easy and painless.
ALEJANDRO A C., Internet Manager from Gray Epperson Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Thank you for such a great review. We aprpeciate your feedback. Your review means a lot to our service department as well as our dealership. We are always here to help. I will let everyone know to keep up the great review. Thank you again.

KK
Kayla K.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
KKropff
I have had several models of Hyundai’s with no problems I am a loyal customer for you

Thanks for a great review. We appreciate your business.We always make sure our customers are taken great care of. Thank you again.

Dale M.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Always done timely, professionally and above and beyond the requested service.

Thank you for such great feedback its very imprtant to us to know how you feel and what we can work on. I will let everyone know to keep up the great work! Thank you again.

TG
Terry G.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Excellent experience
Excellent customer service experience and satisfaction...
ALEJANDRO A C., Internet Manager from Gray Epperson Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Thanks for such a great review! I will be sure to let my service department know to keep up the great work. We appreciate your business!

BF
Bobby F.
Harrison, TN
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgeable service

RP
Raymond P.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
As always, very polite, courteous, and timely. Extremely helpful service personnel.

KW
Kathy W.
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
I was very pleased with the excellent service I received on my last visit for an oil change and tire rotation. Everyone was very courteous and quickly had me back behind the wheel!
ALEJANDRO A C., Internet Manager from Gray Epperson Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you for your great feedback! We appreicate your business that you give us. We are always there to help our customers and make sure they have a reliable vehicle. We are here to help. Thank you again. I will let everyone know to keep up the great work.

SE
Sam E.
Dunlap, TN
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/11/2018 Category: Service
service
As promised.
ALEJANDRO A C., Internet Manager from Gray Epperson Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Thanks for such a great review! We appreciate your business. If you need anything we are always a call away to help. I will let everyone know to keep up the great work!

LR
Luther R.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
Very good
ALEJANDRO A C., Internet Manager from Gray Epperson Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for such a great review! We appreciate your business. I will let everyone know to keep up the great work!