Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

09/21/2018 Category: Service
A Happy Santa Fe Owner
The service department is very professional, friendly and always interested in making the car owner an important part of their day’s work. Our recent service was completed in a timely manner and the car was spotless when we picked it up. I always enjoy driving my Santa Fe..

Carolyn C.
Palm Springs, FL
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service. Professional Staff.
They knew exactly what my Hyundai Elantra issues were and they corrected the problem areas. The entire Staff were Professional and Helpful. When I need a New Hyundai I will list Gray Epperson Hyundai as my top selection. Service was also fast.

BE
Bridget E.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Welcoming.
Judy was very friendly and welcoming.

Chickamauga, GA
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Vehicle was fixed properly
My vehicle was fixed properly and everyone was really friendly. The only thing I did not like is that I needed a loner car and they told me they could not provide me with one. I feel if you buy your car there then they should find a way to make sure you have a vehicle to drive whilen they work on yours.

GM
Gerald M.
Englewood, TN
09/13/2018 Category: Service
The employees
The service employees are wonderful

SD
Susan D.
Decatur, TN
09/11/2018 Category: Service
service
Always a good place to have our car worked on. Fast and efficient with the service requested. I am still waiting on someone to schedule a body shop to work on my front passenger door.

FK
Frank K.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Great service, do what they say they will do at time and in the time frame presented
I received excellent and courteous service from Gray Epperson Hyundai
JAMES P. from Gray Epperson Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Dear Frank,

I wanted to thank you for choosing us to maintain your vehicle. Thanks for the kind words. I will pass them on to our Service Team.

James Pickens
Parts and Service Director
Gray Epperson Hyundai
423-303-1333

09/07/2018 Category: Service
Sorry
Service Dept. very POOR. Do not purchase car here drive to Chattanooga.
Stacy S., DPSM from Gray Epperson Hyundai responded on 09/09/2018

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey and sharing your experience. A manager will be reaching out to you shortly.

Jenny B.

Brittany C.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly
Everyone was very nice and very helpful.

Connie S.
Calhoun, TN
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/20/2018 Category: Service
The Service department needs improvement. Make customers want to buy Hyundais, not Hondas!
I have been a loyal Gray Epperson customer for six years and have recommended this dealership and the Hyundai brand to numerous people during the past six years. I would like to continue as a Gray Epperson customer, but have been very disappointed in the decline in the service department. I no longer recommennd this dealership, but would really like to see that change.
Stacy S., DPSM from Gray Epperson Hyundai responded on 08/21/2018

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey.
We apologize for any inconvenience. Our manager will reach out to you shortly.

Leslie S.

Brian D.
Murphy, NC
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/14/2018 Category: Service
They went above and beyond
THey fixed a recall that had already been done on my car and they didn’t have too

DJ
Danielle J.
Chattanooga, TN
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Great service each time
Fast, efficient, and great customer service

TR
Thomas R.
Benton, TN
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Every time I visit the dealership, the staff are very kind and friendly. They seem very eager to please their customers. I recommend buying a car from them

08/09/2018 Category: Service
Average
Everything was fine expect for the greasy handprints left all over the car.
Stacy S., DPSM from Gray Epperson Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey. We apologize for handprints and I manager will reach out to you to resolve concern.

Jason S.
Dalton, GA
08/01/2018 Category: Service
1st service
Everyone was polite and professional. The service was completed quickly.

Rossville, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/31/2018 Category: Service
I drive 30 miles out of my way to avoid the hyundai store closest to me. Customer service and appreciation goes along way! Something other dealerships are lacking nowadays.

Kelvin B.
Oldfort, TN
2017 Hyundai Veloster
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
The people are friendly and get the job completed quickly. I have bought 3 cars from here and the service has always been outstanding!

Charles W.