Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

HM
Heaven M.
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Thank you so much!!
On my last visit, my Hyundai had an issue that was incredibly difficult to identify. I want to shout out Alexis, Randy, and the mechanics (Michael L & Tucker) for working together and managing to correct the issue as far as I have been able to tell. My car is running like it used to and it means the world that I will not loose my livelihood because my car was malfunctioning. And Alexis, you were awesome! I know you are new but you ran yourself silly to make sure I was taken care of and you kept a great attitude the whole time. I appreciate that and I really hope to see your face still around when I come in for my next service. :)
RANDALL E B., Parts and Service Director from Gray Epperson Hyundai responded on 10/12/2019

So glad to hear that everything is running great!  Thank you for the great words and I have made sure to pass them along.

Randy

BF
Bobby F.
Harrison, TN
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Recall
Took care of a update on a recall. Was completed in excellent time frame.
RANDALL E B., Parts and Service Director from Gray Epperson Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019

Thank you for the great survey response and kind words!

Athens, TN
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/06/2019 Category: Service
Computers were down and the representative went out of her way to still provide excellent service.
RANDALL E B., Parts and Service Director from Gray Epperson Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for the great survey response and especially your understanding during our technical "difficulties"!

SP
Sara P.
Ringgold, GA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Great Job
I had an appointment and they were ready to do the work which was done in a timely manner.

AJ
Arthur J.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Recent Hyundai Service
Even with a problem with the service bays service was completed the next morning, a rent car was provided by G.E. at no cost. Additional brake repairs were quoted and fairly priced. Service Attendant. Eilish , is a credit to your firm.
RANDALL E B., Parts and Service Director from Gray Epperson Hyundai responded on 10/05/2019

We really appreciate the great survey response and we glad that Eylish is also a part of our team!

Jerry B.
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Great people and great service
The people are very nice and friendly especially eylish Jones the service was great and fast.

Thank you for the great survey response and especially the kind words for Eylish!

PC
Patricia C.
Niceville, FL
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Great service but your waiting room could use some upgrades. It’s cold and uninviting.
RANDALL E B., Parts and Service Director from Gray Epperson Hyundai responded on 09/26/2019

Thank you for the great survey response.  And yes, we have been looking into some fixture upgrades for our waiting room.

CT
Charles T.
09/21/2019 Category: Service
third service
These guys are great
RANDALL E B., Parts and Service Director from Gray Epperson Hyundai responded on 09/23/2019

Larry B.
Athens, TN
09/21/2019 Category: Service
Broken Mirror repairs
Damage was repaired to my complete satisfaction, looks good and works good.
I was especially appreciative that all the work involved was finished in one appointment, which required some effort, such as ordering replacement parts, etc.
Thanks for a job well done!
RANDALL E B., Parts and Service Director from Gray Epperson Hyundai responded on 09/21/2019

We really appreciate the great survey response and kind words!

Jack R.
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Meh
Meh
RANDALL E B., Parts and Service Director from Gray Epperson Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

We appreciate your feedback about your last visit with us.  The oil that we use is Hyundai program oil, sorry about the confusion.  Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Harrison, TN
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly staff and knowledgeable.
Great review
RANDALL E B., Parts and Service Director from Gray Epperson Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

We really appreciate the great survey response and kind words!

PH
A+

Crandall, GA
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Ok
Service took longer than expected. Waiting area small, not everyone likes coffee, needs water for drinks, bathrooms TOO close to sitting area, you can hear everything! Extra seating in showroom, no privacy for salesmen/clients, you hear everything discussed.

I am sorry to hear about your experience with us on your recent visit.  I would like to call and discuss this with you if that is okay.

AJ
Arthur J.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellente
Especially nice personal, especially Molly Skinner, who stayed late to take my initial call. Got me when I preferred. Mechanic completed the recall in the time I was told.
RANDALL E B., Parts and Service Director from Gray Epperson Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

We really apprediate the excellent survey as well as the kind words about Molly!

NW
Nils W.
Ooltewah, TN
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
09/05/2019 Category: Service
The Staff
Staff is very professional, personable and knowledgeable of the products and services they offer
RANDALL E B., Parts and Service Director from Gray Epperson Hyundai responded on 09/06/2019

Thank you for the great survey response and kind words!

David H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Very professional!
RANDALL E B., Parts and Service Director from Gray Epperson Hyundai responded on 09/05/2019

Thank you for the really great survey response!

Catherine S.
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Phone contact
My one complaint is the difficulty In making the initial contact. This has happened on several occasions. The phone was never answered on my first call. Second call I was routed to service department with no answer. Operator then took my number for a return call.

Once contact was made, all contact was good. There were two more calls made to me. One to ask to fix brakes and one to say car was ready. So... service is good, but initial calls not so much.
RANDALL E B., Parts and Service Director from Gray Epperson Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you for the good survey response!  We have just made some changes to your phone system and hopefully this will improve our wait times and eliminate having to return calls.

Betsy S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/30/2019 Category: Service
They listened!
Took my car in for recall work. While there I explained and issue that I was having. They listened and did there best to find the problem. When they could find the problem the still believed what I was telling them. They will be doing a test and results will be sent to corporate Hyundai for their help. I appreciate that they believed me, they haven’t given up, and are willing to go the extra mile.
RANDALL E B., Parts and Service Director from Gray Epperson Hyundai responded on 09/01/2019

Thank you for the great survey response and especially the kind words about you experience with us.  Hopefully we can work to figure out what is going on with your Hyundai.

CG
Catherine G.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Great 15,000 mile maintenance on Ioniq
Very courteous and friendly staff.
RANDALL E B., Parts and Service Director from Gray Epperson Hyundai responded on 08/30/2019

We really appreciate the great survey response as well as the kind words!

08/28/2019 Category: Service
no review
No thanks
RANDALL E B., Parts and Service Director from Gray Epperson Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019