Great Lakes Automotive Clinic

CP
Cindy P.
10/12/2019
Honest and affordable
We have been taking our cars here for years. Never a problem always professional.

WW
William W.
09/01/2019
Car repair
I have gotten better service and more honest answers from Great Lakes than most dealers. I feel I receive a great value for the amount of money I spend; plus the owner always takes time to explain what is wrong with my vehicle and what he needs to do to correct it.

MIKE R.
09/03/2011
Bill is like a friendly neighbor, I would even trust him with my dog. Always does a great job with all our vehicles

TH
TIM H.
08/26/2011
I always know my cars will be well taken care of. Bill and his crew are top notch.

KK
KRIS K.
08/26/2011
GLAC is Fantastic
I have been taking my car there for 10 years and am extremely happy with the service. If you are looking for an HONEST mechanic this is the place.

RA

SANDI B.
Elyria, OH
08/25/2011
Very helpful
I really appreciate their helpfulness in answering my questions and that they let me know ahead of time what things will eventually need to be checked/fixed so that I can plan for bigger expenses.

RD
RICK D.
08/10/2011
Bad week
This past week, I had both vehicles into the shop. My F-150 needed a upper control arm, and the Altima got front brakes as well as some other disappointing news that I suspected but hoped not to hear. However I have never been disappointed with the high quality service and pleasant employees at Great Lakes and recommend them to everyone as a knowlegeable and honest service provider.

MELODY G.
Elyria, OH
07/16/2011
Excellant Service in all aspects!
We have taken our cars to Great Lakes for almost 5 yrs. They are professional, courteous and efficient. Their prices are fair and always go the extra mile. Thanks Great Lakes for keeping our busy family on the road!