1927 Reviews

Overall Rating 3.8499985/5Overall Rating 3.8499985/5Overall Rating 3.8499985/5rating 3.8499985rating 3.8499985
Overall Rating 2.450004/5Overall Rating 2.450004/5rating 2.450004rating 2.450004rating 2.450004

James R.
Medina, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/21/2018 Category: Service
A Great friendly business.
Highly recommend

James,
Thank you for posting such positive feedback we enjoy hearing from our customers. We strive to provide an outstanding service experience and exceed expectations.

We believe in treating everyone as we would want to be treated and value your business. We truly appreciate such positive feedback.

Thank you for choosing Great Lakes Hyundai and for being a loyal customer and allowing us the pleasure of servicing your vehicle.

TF
Excellence

Tangula,

Brian H.
Job well done
They took good and efficient care in accordance with our warranty. Thank you.

Brian,

Hudson, OH
My Hyundai service experience
Friendly, professional service. Comfortable waiting.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly service
Always friendly service.

Cuyahoga Falls, OH
#1 in my book
Great lakes Hyundai is incredible! The staff is so friendly they make you feel like family. The service department is great they tell you the truth if there's any problems with your car and if there's not they let you know that to. I really cant say enough about Great lakes hyundai other than me and my car live it there 👍👌

Sincerely,

Northfield, OH
Oil Change/Rotation
Appointment time accurate. Appointment completed in timely manner.

Laurie B.
Tallmadge, OH
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
The service is always great and quick. The service department is always very friendly.
RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Laurie,

Sincerely,

2006 Hyundai Tiburon
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Can never trust a dealership for the small things
I had to get a few things done to my car, mainly fix the hood latch and change the battery. I knew there were a few other things that needed to be done, minor fixes such as breaks and mounting new rims. When the service report came back I was astonished that they were telling me a needed 6000 in work done.

The hood latch is a $50 part, they charged me over that as well as $240 in labor costs. I should have just done it myself.

They then told me that I needed to replace my entire break system to include all 4 calipers... It takes a lot for calipers to go bad. What's worse is they wanted to charges me $700 for the front and $700 for the back with a little more then $1400 in labor costs. So nearly $3000 for breaks not including the rotors and pads. Going to an outside break specialist I was informed that only one caliper needed to be replaced, the part was only $70 and after purchasing the remainder of the needed parts I'm only out $500 for a mostly entire break replacement.

I get that the dealership wants to give you genuine parts but their parts aren't anything special and they don't put any more effort into the vehicle than any other mechanic to think their labor costs should be so much more.
RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Dear valued customer,
Please accept my sincere apology for the treatment you received during your last service visit. By the comments on your recent review it is without question we failed to provide the up most care for you and your vehicle during this visit.

It is out of character for our service department to provide this type of service to any of our customer at anytime and I would like to make this right in the future. I will use this feedback to remind our service personal that customers time is valuable and we need to be more proficient.

We would like the opportunity to earn your business back in the future and I ask you to consider us for service of your vehicle in the future. Again, I apologize for this recent visit and look forward to seeing you again here at Great Lakes.

Deborah M.
Bedford Heights, OH
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Customer focused
Customer focused. Nice and quick. Did not have to ask for a car wash.
RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Deborah,

Cleveland, OH
Efficient Service
Loved the efficiency of the team. Waiting time was reasonable. Loved the hot chocolate they had in the waiting area.
RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 10/13/2018

Brenda B.
Solon, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Great service. Everyone is always very nice.

Brenda,

James B.
Streetsboro, OH
10/11/2018 Category: Service
30k mile service and brake caliper service.
I did a brake job myself and had them inspect my job because I had a grinding sound. They found I had the clips that hold the pads bent and touched the rotor causing noise. They fixed it fast. Job well done.

James,

Mary R.
Atwater, OH
2009 Hyundai Elantra To
10/11/2018 Category: Service
LYING ABOUT CAR'S REPAIR NEEDS
POOR

Mary,

At this time I do not want to bother you on your trip. When you get back would it be possible to contact me so we can talk more about this matter?

Northfield, OH
2013 Hyundai Accent
10/10/2018 Category: Service
The service is priced right and done with no extra wait time.

IM
Irma M.
Twinsburg, OH
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Battery Installation
My car had to be started and this employee name Lucas offered to look at my car whenever I could get it started and drive there. He accesses the situation and offered immediate installation of a new battery. It was more expensive than I thought it should be but I got a great warranty. Thanks Lucas.

Irma,

Thomas P.
Mantua, OH
2018 Hyundai Kona
ALWAYS a pleasure when dealing with Great Lakes Hyundai
ALWAYS a pleasure when dealing with Great Lakes Hyundai for either a new car or getting one serviced. Highly recommended.

Thomas,

PS
Patricia S.
Akron, OH
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Good service.
It was fast and easy. I recommended Great Lakes Hyundai to my cousin and she came out and bought a Santa Fe.
RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018