Overall Rating 3.7826104/5Overall Rating 3.7826104/5Overall Rating 3.7826104/5rating 3.7826104rating 3.7826104
Overall Rating 2.4347826/5Overall Rating 2.4347826/5rating 2.4347826rating 2.4347826rating 2.4347826

Joseph C.
Madison, OH
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/16/2019 Category: Service
proper service
they do what they say they will do. they actually put the right oil (0w20) in my car. thanks for not using 5w20 conventional oil.

Joseph,
Thank you for posting such positive feedback we enjoy hearing from our customers. We strive to provide an outstanding service experience and exceed expectations.

We believe in treating everyone as we would want to be treated and value your business. We truly appreciate such positive feedback.

Thank you for choosing Great Lakes Hyundai and for being a loyal customer and allowing us the pleasure of servicing your vehicle

02/15/2019 Category: Service
Great Service even when you don’t have a scheduled appointment.
Friendly an caring. Got me in and handled so I could go to work.

LK
Laurie K.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Quick and easy to schedule service
It's always quick and easy to get my vehicle scheduled. They always recommend and give you pricing on what is needed and then stick to the estimate.

Laurie,

Doretha M.
Cleveland, OH
Consistently provides great service
Every time I bring my car in for service, I am always greeted with friendly, professional, and knowledgeable staff. The wait time is always within the expected time frame given at the beginning of the service call. There's never any "surprise" pricing either. I've tried having my car serviced at other dealerships that are closer to me, but I prefer Great Lakes Hyundai for their outstanding customer service and great service.

Doretha,

SD
Stephen D.
Valley View, OH
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Superlative Service!!
Jake Wyatt is an asset to you dealership.

I came in on a Saturday morning with NO appointment.....I was still in and out in an hour, including the diagnosis of my wheel bearing issue; the recall research, and getting into a rental, as the wheel bearing needed to be ordered.

I was very impressed , and Jake is extremely familiar with and knowledgeable about my R-spec Veloster.

Thanks,Jake!!

Stephen,

Richard C.
Super service
Fast/ accurate service experience ,keep up the good work !

Richard,

Karen B.
Aurora, OH
Service department
Very helpful and informative staff

Karen,

Twinsburg, OH
2006 Hyundai Sonata
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Thank you!
Thank you, Great Lakes. Service was fast and done well.

Sincerely,

Andrea M.
Kent, OH
Friendly, knowledgable and professional
Had to turn my lease in early and I got just what I needed from my sales team at Great Lakes!

Andrea,

Joseph W.
Richfield, OH
2006 Hyundai Sonata
02/12/2019 Category: Service
As always, great customer service
My older car recently needed extensive repairs. Lucas worked creatively to control the cost of the repair job and to get my car back to me as quickly as possible. It's driving great!

Joseph,

DN
Denise N.
Super Service Department
Went in for the first oil change and tire rotation. While vehicle was in the service area, service manager took care of a recall at the same time. First rate service.

Denise,

John,

David W.
Akron, OH
02/11/2019 Category: Service
The fact that I have been taking my Hyundai vehicles to Great Lakes for service all the way from Akron for about eight years now, should tell you how good the service is here. They are very friendly every time, and scheduling an appointment is very easy. They do complete checks on everything on your vehicle, and never try to talk you into a repair that is unnecessary.
RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

David,

Sincerely,

Parma, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/10/2019 Category: Service
still think it is excellent work
One little thing, when my vehicle came in for an Oil Change there was a recall against my vehicle which I never received a letter for. If I was on time constraints it may have been an issue. But the work is as always at Great Lakes Hyundai excellent.

Matthew C.
02/10/2019 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
THE TECHNICIANS REVIEWED MY OPTIONS AND DISCUSSED WHAT WAS NEEDED AND BENEFICIAL FOR MY NEEDS AS WELL, SINCE IM TAKING A TRIP ACROSS THE COUNTRY SOON IN SAME VEHICLE. I AM NOW ALL READY TO GO WITH EVERYTHING INSPECTED AND FULLY OPERATIONAL. THE ONLY THING ABOUT MY MOST RECENT VISIT WAS I DID NOT GET MY CAR WASHED, AND SINCE IT WAS HEAVILY SNOWING, THAT MAY BE THE REASON, BUT NO ONE SAID A WORD ABOUT IT.

Matthew,

MA
Maureen A.
Wooster, OH
Awesome
I love my 2017 Sonata. Never had any sort of problem with it whatsoever. So when it didn't start, I was alarmed. It happened 4 times in one weekend, and we had to jump it each time. I called Great Lakes Hyundai on Monday, and scheduled to bring the car in for a check-up. The nice gentleman that scheduled my appointment told me that it might be one of the three cells in the battery. We brought the car in, it was taken right back and in about an hour, it was all done. It ended up being one of the cells in the battery, so I got a brand new battery, at no charge. They also did a recall that I didn't even know about! The service was excellent and timely. I highly recommend Hyundai, and the Great Lakes Dealership in Streetsboro - I used to be a Toyota Camry woman, but now I'm a Hyundai woman through and through!

Maureen,

Ravenna, OH
super friendly service department
Lucas and the service department are great!
They are friendly and take the time to explain what they are going to be doing to my car.

Andre S.
Service department can improve
Overpriced service department. Crestmont Hyundai was significantly less for the same repairs with the same OEM parts. Even the diag fee was less. When I tried to explain that to Luke he told me they were using aftermarket parts. Even if they were that option was not presented to me by your service department.
RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Andre,
We strive to make every service experience as enjoyable as possible and it appears by this review that we have failed in doing so.  I apologize for any and all inconvenience the last visit have caused and will reach out to follow up with you in regards to this posted review.

Even though we have competivie pricing here at Great Lakes It does seem we did try to get as close as we could to the other dealerships prices. We understand you went with the better price.

Rosamond M.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Immediate help. Friendly staff.
With in a half hour they diagnosed and took care of our problem. We didn't have an appointment! Thank you.
RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019