Deborah G.
Maple Heights, OH
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/24/2021 Category: Service
The service is super
My car is always well serviced and everything is done in a timely
manner. I am always satisfied with the service on my car.

05/21/2021 Category: Service
They do a very good job. But took too long last service.
Grade c
DUSTIN M B. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 05/24/2021

Deborah,

We have tried reaching you regarding your recent visit. If you can when you get time please call us at 330.422.1212 and ask for Ryan in service

Stow, OH
04/14/2021 Category: Service
Very efficient
Everyone is polite and keeps you informed

04/14/2021 Category: Service
Very efficient
Everyone is always polite and informative
RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 04/14/2021

Rene,
Thank you for taking my phone call. I am glad you were happy with the servcice you recieved from our service department. I sent you a recore to fix the star grading. Thank You!!!

WA
Wm A.
Aurora, OH
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/18/2021 Category: Service

03/18/2021 Category: Service
RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 03/18/2021

William,
Thank you for talking with Luke about the survey. We have sent you a rescore. Thank you again.

Streetsboro, OH
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/10/2021 Category: Service
Great Service!
Quick turnaround on my oil change and the work they found I needed done. They explained the "what and why" of each job and gave me the cost upfront. Super nice people!

02/10/2021 Category: Service
Great service and quick turnaround on my car!
RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 02/10/2021

Aimee,
Thank you for taking my phone call I am glad you visit with us was fast and simple. Thanks again for taking the time to rescore the survey for us!

Carla H.
Solon, OH
11/10/2020 Category: Service
Corrected Concern
I have been a customer at this location for awhile and unfortunately had a negative experience with my most recent vehicle servicing. I was contacted by the assistant service manager Ryan and all issues were resolved. I appreciate the sincere effort to understand and correct my concerns. Thank you! Excellent service recovery!

11/05/2020 Category: Service
Disappointed with last service visit
I had snow tires put on the front and a wheel alignment asked to keep one of my old tires. The tire was misplaced and when I left I had to go to a service station to put air in my back tires.
I also didn’t like I was told all 4 tires were bad when I had just purchased a new tire from that dealership a couple months prior.
RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 11/07/2020

Carla,
We strive to make every service experience as enjoyable as possible and it appears by this review that we have failed in doing so.  I apologize for any and all inconvenience the last visit have caused and will reach out to follow up with you in regards to this posted review.

DK
Darlene K.
Streetsboro, OH
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Car
Followed up on review and took care of issue

10/01/2019 Category: Service
??
Better communication
RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 10/01/2019

Darlene,
I apologize for what happened on your last visit. Is there a good day or time to call you to go over what happened?

Hudson, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/21/2019 Category: Service
Worked to resolve issue
While I had an issue on my first review, the dealership worked to resolve it and compensate me for my lost time, great customer service!

09/17/2019 Category: Service
Fine oil change but no notice that another repair item couldn't be completed.
The team did a fine job on standard maintenance, but I also needed an update to my vehicle's computer for a recall item. The system was apparently down and I wasn't able to get this done, resulting in having to come back again this weekend. Not sure why no one bothered to call and let me know, I could have waited another week for my oil change instead of having to waste time coming back.
RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Dear valued customer,
I apoligize for the way they handled the service on your vehicle I will reach out to you to follow up with this survey.

RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 09/23/2019

Dear valued customer,
I am glad to hear we resolved this for you thanks for being a loyal customer.

07/23/2019 Category: Service
Too long a wait after completed.
The assistant service manager contacted me to offer their regrets and to say the next two oil changes will be no charge. I appreciate their contacting me in the interest of improving. Their handling of this concern is a pleasant surprise and appreciated.

07/20/2019 Category: Service
Too long of a wait after completed.
Our car sat in the lot for about 15 minutes after the service was completed because the representative was too busy to close the service out.
RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 07/23/2019

Dear valued customer,
Thank you for taking the time to talk to me I have put the notes in your account for the next 2 oil changes.

Hudson, OH
05/09/2019 Category: Service
They did not do anything to resolve my concerns
They did nothing to resolve my concerns.

05/07/2019 Category: Service
Not trustworthy
Poor is the lowest grade I can give it so it was poor.
RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 05/09/2019

Jennifer D.
Broadview Heights, OH
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Thank you.
I had a issue with an invoice and they resolved it right away. I am pleased.

04/19/2019 Category: Service
Good service. Disappointed with the cost.
Thought the cost could have been reduced under the circumstances.
RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Jennifer,

Even though we have competivie pricing here at Great Lakes It does seem we did try to get as close as we could to the other dealerships prices. We understand you went with the better price.

2007 Hyundai Azera
03/04/2019 Category: Service
They really stepped up
I was upset about my door handle install and it wasn't painted to match the other handles Ryan called me and said he was sorry for the confusion and ordered the handle again had it painted to match and called when it was in to put it on. So glad I didn't have to crawl thru the passenger side for another week or two! Thank you for fixing my car the right way and wow it was fast. I love my hyundai azera and my family I will continue to work with great lakes hyundai thanks again

02/20/2019 Category: Service
not very good service at service center
my door handle was broken off my son was quoted a price for the handle labor and paint ordered the part and set up appt. for almost 2 weeks later, showed up at appt. time and part not there was asked if I wanted it painted and I replied it was broken off and I wanted the exact handle I had. I was told they would call the next day or two when the part came in and the third day I called them after no response and was told to come the next week. dropped the car off and they put on a handle that was not painted the same as my other 3 door handles and when I asked about it was told my son did not want it but thats not accurate he was quoted $200 for paint included which he gave me the $200 he was quoted. called back and was told to bring the car in they will take the handle off and send it out to be painted. Apparently I have to continue driving for don't know how long with no driver door handle again crawling thru the passenger side to get into the car? Or not crawl thru the passenger side over the console and have one door handle that doesn't match the other three. not very good service
RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Dear valued customer,
Thank you for posting such positive feedback we enjoy hearing from our customers. We strive to provide an outstanding service experience and exceed expectations.

We believe in treating everyone as we would want to be treated and value your business. We truly appreciate such positive feedback.

PK
Paul K.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Amends for prior review
After speaking with the serviceman Lucas Rigby I was corrected in my views of the entire situation involving my vehicle. I apologized and I am happy with the results.

12/08/2018 Category: Service
60,000 mile checkup & brake job
Everything went well till I filled the gas tank. There was a problem in that the mileage till next fill was off @100 miles. The next time I filled up the problem did not correct itself. I called service and the representative was not to well versed is this problem. I am bringing my vehicle in next Tuesday. I hope this problem is corrected. I feel that it could be an electronic issue.
RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Paul,

RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Paul,

Thank you for choosing Great Lakes Hyundai and for being a loyal customer and allowing us the pleasure of servicing your vehicle.

JO
James O.
Chagrin Falls, OH
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Warranty Replacement
The Blue Tooth system would not load on the vehicle and needed a new unit. First, had to show/convince the dealership the unit was under warranty. After an unneeded debate, it was finally agreed. In short, it took three tries and nearly three months to get this right. While this was not the full responsibility of this dealership, there were things that could have been done to remedy the situation. Some calls were made to Hyundai by the dealership but then were ramped up only because of my persistence in calling them. Also, the dealership could have easily replaced the unit with one of the many from the cars sitting in their lot. No extra effort was made by this dealership to help my situation. Please note that when the Blue Tooth does not load you cannot see what temperature the car is set at; where the radio station is set, etc. Very inconvenient for three months and very little support.

12/05/2018 Category: Service
Warranty Repair
One of the worst and poorly managed experiences I have had in dealing with a warranty repair.
RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

James,

TT
Thomas T.
Andover, OH
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Running light not working
Waiting for a follow up that was posted on Nov. 23, 2018 about the lack of service that was supposedly done. The running light is still not working.

11/23/2018 Category: Service
Quality of service
Not a happy person when told all was okay, but, in reality all was not. Lights and Tire pressures.
RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 11/23/2018

RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Thomas,
I apologize for the inconvenice we have been trying to reach you but the number we have on files seems that it is no good please call us at 330.422.1212 at your earliest convenice

RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

Thomas,
Sorry we have been trying to contact you but it seems the number we have is no longer a good number please call us at your earliest conveince 330.422.1212

Lydia S.
Macedonia, OH
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Waiting time
Even though there was an explanation for the delay in doing the work, I should have been told sooner so I wouldn't have to sit & wait for an hour and a half.
If I would have been told when I arrived that the remote installer wasn't there & was running late I could have gone & done my other business. I took a
day of vacation in order to get this done plus other things & to top it off they never checked the scratches on the car that I wanted looked at. I was willing to pay to have that taken care of & yet no one even looked at them.

06/04/2018 Category: Service
Waiting time
Car was not completed as I expected.
RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Lydia,
We strive to make every service experience as enjoyable as possible and it appears by this review that we have failed in doing so. I apologize for any and all inconvenience the last visit have caused and will reach out to follow up with you in regards to this posted review.