AF
Alan F.
Solon, OH
01/11/2020
Like Family
Fast Friendly Reliable. Everything I want in a shop and more.

NM
Nata M.
Audi Q7
12/23/2019
They do a great job, and have a team of smart friendly technicians. I recommend them often.

Jim S.
Mayfield Heights, OH
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
12/20/2019
Honesty
The folks at Swedish solution always do what they say they will, and are straight forward about time and cost.

Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/22/2019
short notice quick action
Brake linings failed and needed replacement. Was able to bring in car early in day without appt. Repair was done same day. Good safe feeling.

Volkswagen Tiguan
11/16/2019
Reliable and honest
I have been taking our cars to Swedish Solution for years. I feel 100 percent confidence in their work.
Thank you for keeping our cars running!

Martin P.
11/05/2019
A place you can trust, with great service and prompt availability.
I am so happy to have found this place. I know I can trust what they do, what they say, and that I will get a great deal. I have been a customer for a few years already and I am not going anywhere else.

DI
Diane M. I.
Solon, OH
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/03/2019
Convenient location and fast service
Swedish Solutions provides fast, honest service. The location is very convenient.

WJ
Wellborn J.
Volvo S60
10/02/2019
Snow Tires
Dropped off my snows for inspection and rebalancing. Frank fixed a squash in one of the steel wheels, had the wheels balanced and mounted. He even loaded them into my truck "to get some exercise." Love working with management and the techs at Swedish Solution.

PT
Paul T.
09/27/2019
Great service at a reasonable price!
Once again ... it was a pleasure to have my car serviced at Swedish Solutions. It's almost like taking it to my buddy's garage. Great, friendly service. Thank you!

Jacob T.

Chardon, OH
Volvo XC60
09/18/2019
Superior Service. 5 Stars
Impeccable service. The technicians and staff are professional. On time service, no long wait time. Very comfortable waiting room with WiFi, mobile charging station and other amenities that are perfect for business people. Finally, an auto repair shop in my hometown where I can take my car and be confident in knowing that I can get top notch service.

PT
Paul T.
Buick Encore
09/07/2019
Great service at a reasonable price!
Called Frank for an appointment and he got me in asap. Dropped off car and Kim gave me a courtesy ride home. A few hours later Frank called and said I was good to go. Can't beat great service at a reasonable price! Thank you Swedish Solution.

RJ
Roger J.
Chesterland, OH
Volvo S70
08/23/2019
Very competent in all categories!
I have taken my 1998 Volvo to Swedish Solution for about 20 years and have never been disappointed with the service they performed. I have confidence in them to care for my Volvo!

JV
Jeff V.
Beachwood, OH
Saab 9-3
08/20/2019
Saab AC
Greatt work. They communicate well and do an excellent job of explaining all the options.

Willoughby, OH
08/16/2019
Great service, honest people!
The people here are amazing. Frank at the front knows his stuff!