Overall Rating 3.9032284/5Overall Rating 3.9032284/5Overall Rating 3.9032284/5rating 3.9032284rating 3.9032284
Overall Rating 2.4193581/5Overall Rating 2.4193581/5rating 2.4193581rating 2.4193581rating 2.4193581
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Reginald C.
Chagrin Falls, OH
2016 Hyundai Azera
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Customer is #1
As it should be , the customer is King. This service department treats you accordingly all of the time

Alliance, OH
11/16/2019 Category: Service
They are very friendly, and efficient.
They were friendly,
RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

Dear valued customer,
Thank you for posting such positive feedback we enjoy hearing from our customers. We strive to provide an outstanding service experience and exceed expectations.

We believe in treating everyone as we would want to be treated and value your business. We truly appreciate such positive feedback.

Thank you for choosing Great Lakes Hyundai and for being a loyal customer and allowing us the pleasure of servicing your vehicle.

PR
Phyllis R.
Stone Harbor, NJ
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Great Lakes
Great service but, only use occasionally as I live in NJ and only drive to Ohio once a year.
RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

Phyllis,

OK
Oleg K.
Medina, OH
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Car Service
I've brought in my Sonata for repairs. They've done them in a day and half was free - 100K miles warranty from Hyundai is an awesome perk!
RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Oleg,

RT
Roland T.
Aurora, OH
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Roland Trimmer
Great Lakes has treated my wife and I like we were huge customers which we are not. Their customer care is out of this world...unlike many other car dealers Our salesman T.J. is the politest car dealer rep I have ever met... Ginny and Dusty Trimmer
RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Eman D.
Solon, OH
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/06/2019 Category: Service
I had a problem with the rear tire on my Hyundai Tuscon. I called and spoke to Jake Wyatt in Service who was very nice and professional and asked me to bring the car that day. When I got there, he was extremely helpful and I did not have to wait for a long time. This was the first time visiting them, but they are going to be my dealership of choice for any service needs.
Jake, thank you so much for the excellent service you provided me. I greatly appreciate it.

Eman Danial
RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Eman,

Bernard B.
Aurora, OH
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/06/2019 Category: Service
There Great!!!!!
It was my first time and Service experience was magnificent. Very Professional,Polite,Informat. The atmosphere was so fresh and inviting. I will be back. They have a new client in me. I will tell all of my Friends how Great everything was. Thank you Great Lakes Hyundai Service Dept.
RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Bernard,

Copley, OH
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Good people and greet service.
RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

PS
Patricia S.
Twinsburg, OH
2015 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Always service on my vehicle done right. I also appreciate the friendly people at Great Lakes. My car and myself matter with dealership.
RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Lisa D.
Ravenna, OH
2013 Hyundai Veloster
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Luke made my experience great
Luke made my experience great.
RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Lisa,

Chagrin Falls, OH
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Not Happy with Hyundai
I did not buy my 2019 Elantra at Great Lakes but decided to take it there for its first oil change and to have a noise in my steering wheel checked out. The service manager who helped me was very nice and did his job well but the real problem is that my 6-month old car with only 5300 miles on it needs a new steering column. This was my first and most likely last Hyundai. In over 50 years of driving and buying new cars, I have never had a problem after only 6 months. So I have to answer your survey that I would NOT recommend this business to a friend, because I would not recommend Hyundai period.
RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Dear valued customer,
We strive to make every service experience as enjoyable as possible and it appears by this review that we have failed in doing so.  I apologize for any and all inconvenience the last visit have caused and would like to discuss this more in depth. Please call 330-422-1212 and ask for Ryan Hancock.

Mantua, OH
2016 Hyundai Veloster
10/25/2019 Category: Service
most polite service
Everyone is outstandingly polite and efficient. I always recommend this business to my friends.
RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Christine,

AK
Andrea K.
Ashtabula, OH
10/17/2019
Awesome Salesman - John Terdik
Today I purchased a new 2020 Hyundai Palisade from salesman John Terdik. He is so pleasant to deal with, he made us feel so comfortable during our time at Great Lakes Hyundai in Streetsboro, Ohio. He took the time to show us and explain everything about this car. John has a wonderful personality and made us feel as if we were family. I give John Terdik a 6 star out of 5 rating, I would suggest if you are looking for a new car, find John Terdik, It will be worth your time !! John , I will return in 4 years to buy a new vehicle from you again. Thank you John , for all your help in purchasing my new Palisade !!! ******

Marcia M.

Macedonia, OH
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Ms.
Great people that work there. Good customer service.
RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

PH
Patricia H.
Stow, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Great service! Quick and easy. My representative gave me a discount from the website to use! Ver helpful
RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Akron, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Loyal Customer for s reason
The employees were very friendly and professional and the waiting area is spacious with many amenities. My service was completed in a timely manner and the price was very reasonable!!
RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019