Overall Rating 3.8499985/5Overall Rating 3.8499985/5Overall Rating 3.8499985/5rating 3.8499985rating 3.8499985
Overall Rating 2.450004/5Overall Rating 2.450004/5rating 2.450004rating 2.450004rating 2.450004

Michelle G.
Bedford Heights, OH
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Knowledgeable
This was my first time using the service here. From the beginning to the end of my overall experience, I was met with friendly, PATIENT, knowledgeable members of your staff who didn’t hesitate to keep me in the loop of what was needed and services rendered on my vehicle.. so impressed I’m almost certain is where I’ll buy my next new car!

Diana H.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Love Hyundai of Streetsboro
The service department is always extremely accommodating, friendly, and customer focused! Coming into the dealership for an oil change is no longer an annoyance, with free WiFi, coffee, and plenty of workspace th time flies by. Thank you!!!

CT
Candace T.
Mantua, OH
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/22/2018 Category: Service
I feel safe for not getting taken because I am an old person. I feel my car is safe to drive. I drive to Iowa by myself and feel safe.
Everyone is helpful and friendly. I don't feel like I'm a bother. I can't say anything negative. They answer all my questions.

Hudson, OH
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Excellent assistance and willingness to provide information
Always willing to help

07/21/2018 Category: Service
a review
The attention the staff gives and the show of concern to satisfy the customer

Anita S.
Bedford, OH
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Jake takes care of me
When I bring my car in for service, Jake makes me feel like a valued customer. He knows what customer service is all about.

Mark W.
Cleveland, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/20/2018 Category: Service
sales and service
Great salesman and service.

Solon, OH
07/18/2018 Category: Service
N/a
Please don't leave the lights off auto when doing maintenance. As a result, I was pulled over, but thankfully got a warning, when I explained what had happened.
DUSTIN M B. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Dear valued customer,
Thank you for posting such positive feedback we enjoy hearing from our customers. We strive to provide an outstanding service experience and exceed expectations.

We believe in treating everyone as we would want to be treated and value your business. We truly appreciate such positive feedback.

Thank you for choosing Great Lakes Hyundai and for being a loyal customer and allowing us the pleasure of servicing your vehicle.

Michael B.
Leavittsburg, OH
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and keeps you informed on time of completion.
I was only disappointed that the icon that I was overdue for a oil change wasn't reset. I hope I can google it cuz it really is irritating that it is still there.
DUSTIN M B. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Michael,

Donald S.
Kent, OH
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Professional Service.
I brought my car to Great Lakes Hyundai, since they have done good work in the past.. They were very professional, and the problems with my car were taken care of.
RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Donald.

RD
Robert D.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
The people
Great group of people to deal with, they really care.

Robert,

Michael C.
Kent, OH
Good, friendly service.
Service was good and friendly, didn't try to sell me things I didn't need either. Unfortunately I will be moving out of the area in the near future and thus will probably not get service at Great Lakes Hyundai in the foreseeable future.

Michael,

CP
Craig P.
Solon, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
My Preferred Dealership
Friendly, great service done in timely manner, clean facility, nice lounge with great coffee

Craig,

Richard B.
Cleveland, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
ROUTINE VISIT
My wife & I get our vehicles serviced in Streetsboro, and it is a half hour from our house. We go here because we are treated very well by the Service individuals. We had one hiccup over the last couple visits. Our complaint was taken very seriously by this Hyundai Dealer, and the situation was resolved very quickly. We will still come back for service as other Hyundai dealerships treated us unfare. Plus our salesperson, who always gets first dibbs on a new vehicle "Joe Cimino", is out in Streetsboro Great Lakes Hyundai. Also Jake & Ryan in Service are fantastic at their jobs. Just want to thank Joe, Jake & Ryan for all there help over the years.
Rick & Terri Batcha

It’s ok
Read it
DUSTIN M B. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

James,
We strive to make every service experience as enjoyable as possible and it appears by this review that we have failed in doing so.  I apologize for any and all inconvenience the last visit have caused and will reach out to follow up with you in regards to this posted review.

Sincerely,
Asst. Service Manager

James,
Please accept my sincere apology for the treatment you received during your last service visit. By the comments on your recent review it is without question we failed to provide the up most care for you and your vehicle during this visit.

It is out of character for our service department to provide this type of service to any of our customer at anytime and I would like to make this right in the future. I will use this feedback to remind our service personal that customers time is valuable and we need to be more proficient.

We would like the opportunity to earn your business back in the future and I ask you to consider us for service of your vehicle in the future. Again, I apologize for this recent visit and look forward to seeing you again here at Great Lakes.

GH

Trenton, SC
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Thanks
I wasfrom out of town and they fit me in

Doug,

James C.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Service Couldn’t Have Been Better
Didn’t need the coupon I left at home. Friendly and courteous
RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Mogadore, OH
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Company personnel are so polite and know exactly what they are talking about.
Company personnel are so polite and know exactly what they are talking about.
I've never had a problem with anything at my Streetsboro dealership.
RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018