Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

Joyca M.
Maple Heights, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Experience
Service department staff are always friendly and knowledgeable. Office staff are also friendly. During covid, facility was clean and not packed with people waiting. I felt comfortable.
RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 04/14/2021

Joyca,
Thank you for posting such positive feedback we enjoy hearing from our customers. We strive to provide an outstanding service experience and exceed expectations.

We believe in treating everyone as we would want to be treated and value your business. We truly appreciate such positive feedback.

Thank you for choosing Great Lakes Hyundai and for being a loyal customer and allowing us the pleasure of servicing your vehicle

Stow, OH
Very efficient
Everyone is polite and keeps you informed

Very efficient
Everyone is always polite and informative
RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 04/14/2021

Rene,
Thank you for taking my phone call. I am glad you were happy with the servcice you recieved from our service department. I sent you a recore to fix the star grading. Thank You!!!

LA
Leigh A.
04/07/2021
Fantastic Staff
Jacob Lovelace was an amazing salesperson. He leased me a beautiful car I wanted at the price I wanted. He was very pleasant, helpful and caring.
RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 04/07/2021

Leigh,

LA
Leigh A.
04/07/2021
Fantastic Staff
Jacob Lovelace was amazing! He got me the car I wanted at the car lease price I wanted. He was pleasant, helpful and caring.
RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 04/07/2021

Chagrin Falls, OH
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/04/2021 Category: Service
Service on my Elantra
I always receive great service from Hyundai. The staff is courteous, knowledgeable and friendly.

Elizabeth,

KC
Kaylee C.
Ravenna, OH
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Amazing service
Everybody here is so nice and helpful and just overall pleasant. I can’t picture going anywhere else.

Kaylee,

John G.
Brunswick, OH
04/02/2021
What a difference !!
My lease was expiring on my 2018 Genesis G80 purchased from Crestmont Hyundai soon so I needed to get moving on my next vehicle. As a person who likes to support local businesses, I returned to Crestmont as I had for the last 9 years to work up a deal on my next car, which in this case was a 2021 Santa Fe Limited or Caligraphy. When the salesman at Crestmont placed the figures in front of me, my eyes nearly popped out of my head. The monthly payment about a hundred dollars more per month than I wanted, with the amount I was willing to put upfront. After telling him that I would be retiring in a couple years, and I didn't want a payment that high, he worked up more figures still higher than I wanted plus an extra $2000 more down. I kindly declined and said I have 2 more months to decide on something. While not outright pressure, he said things in a round about way that I was being cheap and unreasonable as they cut the price down below cost, the car will be gone in the next 24 hours, and this was the best they could possibly do, things will not be better in 2 months. I went home after feeling that I wasted 2-3 hours of my time and did some research. The next morning my wife called me at work and said to check out Great Lakes because they had many deals posted on their website that looked pretty good. So I went on their website and imputed my info, money down and got a figure right where I felt it should have been after months of prior research. I made an appointment to come out after work and met with David Lumpkin in sales. David brought around a car, handed me the keys and told me to drive it around while he finished up with another customer. When I came back, David and I sat down and he worked up some figures (identical to the online ones mind you) that were right where I wanted. After a little extra negotiation we came down an extra 15-20 dollars/month and signed the lines. David not only worked with me in an professional manor but was an extremely pleasant and enjoyable person to work with. Now I'm driving exactly the car I wanted, and saved $2000 cash down from the other dealer at $20 less per month. No pressure, no anxiety, and really a fun experience dealing with David and Great Lakes Hyundai. Great Lakes even did the lease turn in on my G80 when I went back to pick up my Santa Fe the next night. I drove home with a big smile knowing I got the best deal from a dealership that didn't even know me before, vs a dealer that I was loyal to for the last 9 years. It was a bit of a drive but well worth the extra 30 minutes. I can't say enough good things about David and Great Lakes other than just Thank You for a wonderful leasing experience. I highly recommend giving them a look for your next vehicle purchase !!!
DUSTIN M B. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 04/02/2021

John,

Sharif S.
Copley, OH
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Regular Maintenance
Nice people and excellent service

Sharif,

AD
Alexandra D.
Streetsboro, OH
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/29/2021 Category: Service
I don’t know about you’re . But I love my SUV
When I got this vehicle am start like it and I beginning love this vehicle. if you want to buy the car go to Hyundai . You will love it .

Alexandra,

DA
David A.
Hiram, OH
03/29/2021
Not the typical image!
Americans have long satirized the new & used car salesman as a huckster. Our experience at Great Lakes with your associate David Lumpkin was the opposite of that unfair picture in every way. He was enormously helpful in our pursuit of finding the right used car for our grandson. He is honestly friendly, knowledgeable, polite, and--in our case of endless questions--patient. His efforts paid off and the car that was purchased satisfied grandparents and grandson--no small achievement. Many thanks!

David,

Streetsboro, OH
2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Take amazing care of you
Will be sticking with Hyundai for life.
RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021

VC
Valerie C.
Garrettsville, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Valerie C.
I never have issues with this dealership, ever! ALWAYS clean, courteous, and reasonable! Prices are always good.
RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 03/25/2021

Valerie,

BC
Barbara C.
Solon, OH
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/24/2021 Category: Service
Professional and friendly service
I love taking my car to Hyundai for service. You are always greeted with a smile and are treated with respect.
RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 03/25/2021

Barbara,

Garrettsville, OH
03/19/2021 Category: Service
Workers are great and helpful
As always the work was done in a good time frame.
RYAN D H. from Great Lakes Hyundai responded on 03/20/2021