SG
Shannon G.
Clairton, PA
03/31/2021
Helpful staff
The staff at Green Apple is very helpful and knowledgeable. They are honest and they treat their customers like family and friends.

CL
Clark L.
Gibsonia, PA
03/18/2021
ANOTHER GREAT VISIT
A great honest place to get car repairs, always easy to work with.

Kia Sorento
03/05/2021
Great customer service!
As always- very professional, personable, knowledgeable, efficient!
Can’t emphasize enough about the great service I continually receive from the staff at Green Apple Auto Works!!
I have been dedicated customer since they opened !

PP
Patrick P.
02/10/2021
Very nice, prompt and good customer service.
I got a quick appointment time and they did the work promptly. Everything was explained in detail, but without being condescending or dismissing my questions.
The work was done well and I was in and out quickly.

Dana L.
02/02/2021
Best Customer Service!
I called for a same day appointment for a safety check on my vehicle. Nick was able to get me in the same day and they even finished the work that needed to be done earlier than expected. Great customer service-- I wouldn't take my vehicle anywhere else!

John R.
01/27/2021
Nearly Perfect
The service here was as outstanding as ever. The staff is universally friendly and knowledgeable.
my vehicle was serviced promptly and efficiently. The only suggestion I would make is that the waiting room could have a television channel and a better selection of magazines (hot rod mags or Vogue really misses part of your clientele.

Robyn S.
Allison Park, PA
Ford Expedition EL
01/21/2021
Great friendly service.
In and out for a quick oil change. Place was clean. Staff friendly.

Jim B.
Allison Park, PA
01/14/2021
Inspection with a Coupon
Took a chance and purchased a coupon online for a discounted inspection and emissions. I was very hesitant as in past experiences when I have gotten an inspection at a discount I am always faced with this or that “should” be replace or this or that “needs” to be replaced in order to pass. This is in spite of the fact that I take pride in going through every part of my car that will be inspected to ensure it meets or exceeds better than minimum requirements to pass.

Well there was NONE of that here. They took me early and finished in a timely manner with no recommendations for improvements. I appreciate their honesty and integrity in not trying to get back the discounted amount by way of up charges.

I will definitely be back in the future, coupon or not! They are actually reasonably priced.

11/18/2020
Prompt and reliable
They diagnosed my car's problem with an honest and cost saving solution when they could have probably recommended a different, more costly direction. Honest guys and they go above and beyond expectations.
AJ W. from Green Apple Auto Works responded on 11/18/2020

Thank you for the honest review Bill!

Coraopolis, PA
Buick Regal
11/14/2020
Amazing
Everyone is very friendly. Not trying to upsell you. Rather straight forward and honest. Waiting room was nice and clean. They pulled my car in right away and I was in and out.

Tina B.
Gibsonia, PA
10/27/2020
Knowledgeable and friendly staff.
When I call and ask questions or have my car in they always answer my questions and help me understand how to maintain my car. The bathroom and waiting area are clean. The service is always timely!!

CL
Christopher L.
Acura TSX
10/22/2020
Top Rated Experience!
I am extremely particular with where I take my car. I do all my work myself just to make sure it gets done how I want it done and that there is no funny business. When I found Green Apple and heard about their reputation, I did more research to find out just how good they are. After being more than pleased with my findings, I decided to give them a try and have three of our cars there in the past couple of months and have been very impressed with the professionalism and hospitality provided by AJ and the guys at Green Apple. Highly recommended!

TP
Terrence P.
Glenshaw, PA
09/02/2020
Expedient, quality service, as usual.
Highly recommended.

LW
Lisa W.
08/21/2020
Fast, friendly service!!
I had my Jeep serviced recently and they were able to squeeze me in in a timely manner. Aj and Nick were very courteous and efficient. The waiting room is clean and comfortable, complete with complimentary refreshments. I always feel I can trust the staff to do what needs to be done at a most comparable price! The best experience I’ve had in car repair!
AW
AJ W. from Green Apple Auto Works responded on 08/24/2020

Thank you for the review! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Coraopolis, PA
Honda Civic Si
08/01/2020
Making an appt was very easy and quick. They pulled my car in at my appt time and got it fixed quickly and for a great price. Very honest people and friendly.