WM
Reliable service

Leonard B.
Buick LaCrosse
03/29/2019
Fast, efficient , and friendly.
Very good service and so good to have service conveniently located. I feel very good about keeping local businesses here in town. Competent personal and always with a smile. The work is done in a way that reminds me of how it used to be done. Keep up the good work.

Leonard B.
03/28/2019
Friendly, convienent, and, they are efficient and knowlegable as well as LOCAL. Like to support local business.
Not very easy to be able to find reliable and efficient mechanic automobile repair shops which are also friendly and easy to make appointments. This is one of these shops that do all they can to work with us.

TW
Tom W.
Harrisburg, OR
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
03/20/2019
Complex Intimacy
Just an oil leak........Leave it to Toyota, you can't reseal the Three Piece Head on a 4.6L V8 without taking the entire face off the Engine! Should see the pile of seals, gaskets and "O" rings they had to replace, that's where the "Complex Intimacy" comes in. And the best part of the deal? I didn't have to do it, and, nothing leaks!

Ron G.
Walton, OR
Jeep Cherokee
03/02/2019
Great Service!
Great Service. Went in for an Oil Change, Diagnosed & Fixed electrical problem with driver side passenger lights which was fixed. Even aligned my Headlights without my asking for free, I guess that's Customer appreciation. Been using Green Streak for approx. 10yrs & will continue.

Lincoln Town Car
02/16/2019
Thank you so much for getting my car back on the road! They warrant there work, and because of that my faulty part was replaced at no charge to me. Thanks so much guys!! There the best!!

Tracy S.
02/13/2019
Power steering fluid flush
They changed out the fluids in my Honda eliminating noise and did other service for $80 less then another shop quoted me in Eugene.

Roger H.
02/11/2019
They care.
Have been taken care of many times. Thank you.

Brett M.
Noti, OR
02/07/2019
Dependable, honest, thorough.
We have been taking our cars here for over 10 years and have always been fairly treated. They're the best!

Len S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/26/2019
Honest people who know their stuff.
Positive experience with Mike and his crew keeps me coming back. I am so glad they chose to do business locally here in Veneta.

US
Ursla S.
Dodge Journey
01/21/2019
The people
I just call in let them know what I need,get my appointment right the way

Marsha S.
12/23/2018
Great customer service and cost!
I had a scheduled service/oil change and planned to leave my car there and go home. My other car had a dead battery so I arrived 15 mins late. Right away they got my car in for the service and put my battery on a charger while I waited. They finished quickly and I was on my way in less than an hour. You guys are the best. Thanks Mike.

GMC Pickup
12/01/2018
Good work, honest and they back up every job they do. Two thumbs up.

AW
Allen W.
HUMMER H2
11/30/2018
Awesome Service
You guys are awesome. I would never take my vehicles to anyone else.
Honest!
Friendly!
Fast!
The value of service you guys is fantastic and makes me confident I can drive away without any other problems.

TC
Terry C.
Eugene, OR
11/29/2018
Same day service.
The staff is great. They are reliable and trust is no issue. Been coming for years.

BK
Bill K.
11/15/2018
Greenstreak is above all the competition.
Greenstreak Automotive is family owned and operated, they are knowledgeable and experienced, and more importantly their integrity raises the bar above all the competition. Give them a call you'll be glad you did.

Jennifer G.
Dodge Durango
11/14/2018
Reliable and helpful
I realized my brakes started to grind on Wednesday night, I called them Thursday morning and dropped off my vehicle at 9 AM, they gave me a ride home. My brakes were done by 2, they came and picked me up so I could go back and get my car! Always friendly, quick and it is so nice they give rides to and from, they offer this service for free! I’ve been using them for years!

GG
Gary G.
10/25/2018
Great job
Did a great job, saved me money by not doing work that was not necessary
Thanks

10/18/2018
Steering Column
Thank you for fixing the truck's steering and keeping us safe on the road.

Mary L.
07/13/2018
Green Streak Service
Mike and Cody always give me great service. They are courteous, professional,?and congenital at all times. I trust them with all my service needs.