Marsha S.
12/23/2018
Great customer service and cost!
I had a scheduled service/oil change and planned to leave my car there and go home. My other car had a dead battery so I arrived 15 mins late. Right away they got my car in for the service and put my battery on a charger while I waited. They finished quickly and I was on my way in less than an hour. You guys are the best. Thanks Mike.

GMC Pickup
12/01/2018
Good work, honest and they back up every job they do. Two thumbs up.

AW
Allen W.
HUMMER H2
11/30/2018
Awesome Service
You guys are awesome. I would never take my vehicles to anyone else.
Honest!
Friendly!
Fast!
The value of service you guys is fantastic and makes me confident I can drive away without any other problems.

TC
Terry C.
Eugene, OR
11/29/2018
Same day service.
The staff is great. They are reliable and trust is no issue. Been coming for years.

BK
Bill K.
11/15/2018
Greenstreak is above all the competition.
Greenstreak Automotive is family owned and operated, they are knowledgeable and experienced, and more importantly their integrity raises the bar above all the competition. Give them a call you'll be glad you did.

Jennifer G.
Dodge Durango
11/14/2018
Reliable and helpful
I realized my brakes started to grind on Wednesday night, I called them Thursday morning and dropped off my vehicle at 9 AM, they gave me a ride home. My brakes were done by 2, they came and picked me up so I could go back and get my car! Always friendly, quick and it is so nice they give rides to and from, they offer this service for free! I’ve been using them for years!

GG
Gary G.
10/25/2018
Great job
Did a great job, saved me money by not doing work that was not necessary
Thanks

10/18/2018
Steering Column
Thank you for fixing the truck's steering and keeping us safe on the road.

07/13/2018
Green Streak Service
Mike and Cody always give me great service. They are courteous, professional,?and congenital at all times. I trust them with all my service needs.

US
Ursla S.
Dodge Journey
04/14/2018
They are a very friendly shop to work with. I would definitely recommend them to everyone

Steve S.
04/13/2018
Another good job!
Green Streak is always helpful. They do great work and Return there for all my maintenance needs.

Ford Taurus X
Tranny leak

Brake Job
They provide exceptional service, great value, and work is spot on. They are honest and have integrity. What more could you want from a mechanic?

AG
Al G.
Ford Econoline Wagon
04/11/2018
The owners and employees make this place great.
Good efficient ethical work. Thank you.

Cadillac Allante
02/19/2018
Check out potential purchase
As usual, Cody gave me the real scoop and helped me realign my search along More realistic criteria.

GG
Gary G.
Volkswagen GTI
12/22/2017
Review
Thanks for doing a great job

Steve W.
11/05/2017
they do excellent work for the price they say they will.
I won't take my cars anywhere else. i would recommend if you need work done Green Streak is where you want to take your car.

Plymouth Grand Voyager
10/26/2017
Easily the best mechanic family
Mike and Cody are the Best! Friendly, Helpful, Easy to talk too about noises, clicks and lights going on and off without feeling stupid. They are top quality and work with my budget.

US
Ursla S.
Dodge Journey
09/08/2017
always help full
the people are great there

Ford RV Cutaway
08/15/2017
RV
Greenstreak did an awesome job on our RV. Thanks for the attention to detail and ensuring the safety of our vehicle.