07/13/2018
Green Streak Service
Mike and Cody always give me great service. They are courteous, professional,?and congenital at all times. I trust them with all my service needs.

US
Ursla S.
Dodge Journey
04/14/2018
They are a very friendly shop to work with. I would definitely recommend them to everyone

Steve S.
04/13/2018
Another good job!
Green Streak is always helpful. They do great work and Return there for all my maintenance needs.

Tranny leak

Brake Job
They provide exceptional service, great value, and work is spot on. They are honest and have integrity. What more could you want from a mechanic?

AG
Al G.
Ford Econoline Wagon
04/11/2018
The owners and employees make this place great.
Good efficient ethical work. Thank you.

Cadillac Allante
02/19/2018
Check out potential purchase
As usual, Cody gave me the real scoop and helped me realign my search along More realistic criteria.

GG
Gary G.
Volkswagen GTI
12/22/2017
Review
Thanks for doing a great job

Steve W.
11/05/2017
they do excellent work for the price they say they will.
I won't take my cars anywhere else. i would recommend if you need work done Green Streak is where you want to take your car.

Plymouth Grand Voyager
10/26/2017
Easily the best mechanic family
Mike and Cody are the Best! Friendly, Helpful, Easy to talk too about noises, clicks and lights going on and off without feeling stupid. They are top quality and work with my budget.

US
Ursla S.
Dodge Journey
09/08/2017
always help full
the people are great there

Ford RV Cutaway
08/15/2017
RV
Greenstreak did an awesome job on our RV. Thanks for the attention to detail and ensuring the safety of our vehicle.

LG
Linda G.
Chevrolet Chevy Van
08/12/2017
Personal touch
They always called before doing any work!

LH
Lucille H.
Eugene, OR
Dodge Dakota
07/25/2017
Reliable, trustworthy
Mike, Cody, and the gang at Green Streak are gonna shoot you straight and do your maintenance job or repair right.

07/14/2017
Evaluating a problem
Mike and his team do a great job at assessing a problem and providing me with information to make a decision about the work. I trust the team. I appreciate their honesty, the value of service and their competence.

Dave P.
Mercury Villager
06/17/2017
Service is awesome, great people and they are honest, friendly and trustworthy
Always give an honest and forthright estimate, Work is always done on time. I could not be happier with everyone at Greenstreak !!!!

Ron G.
Walton, OR
Jeep Cherokee
06/16/2017
I always service my vehicles @ GreenStreak Automotive
Great People & Honest Service & Pricing.

06/13/2017
Greenstreak is Awesome
Greenstreak is great at evaluating used vehicles for issues ( we just bought a replacement vehicle) and helps us maintain our cars for their full life span. We appreciate mechanics we can trust. Thank you.

Steve S.
06/01/2017
Work done on time. Always easy to talk to. Great work at a fair price.

Roger H.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
05/24/2017
Toyota Repair
Outstanding service and repair. We highly recommend this facility.