Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 4.296297/5Overall Rating 4.296297/5Overall Rating 4.296297/5Overall Rating 4.296297/5rating 4.296297
Overall Rating 2.18519/5Overall Rating 2.18519/5rating 2.18519rating 2.18519rating 2.18519

WR
Waverly R.
Lexington, AL
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Dishonest
BRANDON S. from Greenway Hyundai of the Shoals responded on 09/19/2019

Good morning Mr. Ray!

I'm terribly sorry for your inconvenience while having your car repaired! I agree that maybe we overlooked some things during our diagnosis! Please let me know what I can do to make it up to you! You can feel free to email me at brandonseay@greenway.com or give me a call at your convenience at 256-766-6117!

Thanks!

2009 Hyundai Sonata
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly People
The staff are friendly and helpful, makes it a pleasant experience.

09/08/2019 Category: Service

Robert G.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Technician
My second row seat to access the third row seats in my Santa Fe had become inoperable. The seat would not return to an upright position, causing my back seat to be unusable. The Hyundai technician made the repairs in less than one hour, while I waited. The repair was excellent, and performed at a very fair cost.

Sherry W.

Dissatisfied
Very disappointed
BRANDON S. from Greenway Hyundai of the Shoals responded on 08/27/2019

Good evening Mr. and Mrs. Workman,

It was a please speaking with you this afternoon about Sherry’s Tuscon! I’m terribly sorry about the issues you guys had during your visit with us! As a token of my appreciation for your business and as promised, here are your 2 complimentary oil changes, rotates, and details. I will also make sure that I get your information to our general manager, Robert Thompson, regarding your purchasing concerns. Please accept my sincere apologies on behalf of my myself and my team here at Green Hyundai of Tuscumbia!

(2) Complimentary Oil Changes, Tire Rotations, and Details
Please print or present this by phone during time of redemption!

I hope you have a wonderful day and I will be resending that survey for the rescore!

Thanks!

Brandon Seay

Service Director

Greenway Hyundai of Tuscumbia

122 Hwy 43 S Tuscumbia, AL 35674

Office: 256-766-6117 Ext: 210

Email: brandonseay@greenway.com

Visit us at our website at…

www.greenwayhyundaishoals.com

“Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it”

-Charles R. Swindoll

HM
Helen M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Every one is very nice
The people that work there has been very nice when ever I go there

EC
Etta C.
Leighton, AL
08/18/2019 Category: Service
Poor maintenance!! Long waits no results
No one knows why my engine light is on, takes two or three hours to figure out that they don’t have a clue. Time waste every visit.
DAKOTA R. from Greenway Hyundai of the Shoals responded on 08/22/2019

WE ARE ACTIVLY WORKING TO REPAIR YOURE CAR AND MAKE SURE THE VEHICLE IS FIXED

Carol M.
Muscle Shoals, AL
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Staff and servicemen are friendly and professional
I am a satisfied customer.

08/12/2019 Category: Service
Good review on recent visit.
Friendly service and got the work done quickly. When I called to make the appointment to have my car serviced the woman who answered was not easily understood. She could do a better job being clear with her voice. Otherwise, everything was professional.

Judith P.
08/10/2019 Category: Service
People very kind and cared for my car

Anita S.
08/08/2019 Category: Service
A few problems
I came home with no valve stem covers on all 4 tires. I did not realize this until later on, maybe a week. When I bought my car the oil change lasted for 15,000 miles, this one lasts for only 5,000, so I am assuming that I did not get a synthetic oil. No one asked me if I did or did not want a synthetic oil and I didn't think of it until my brother-in-law ask me if that's what I asked for. I wish the service department would have mentioned it because I can go through 5,000 miles in a heartbeat and then I'm having to get another oil change. I know it makes more money for the dealership but I don't really care. I want GOOD service.
BRANDON S. from Greenway Hyundai of the Shoals responded on 08/22/2019

Good evening,

I apologize for the inconvienence during your oil change. We no longer offer synthetic oil changes at 15,000 miles due to Hyundai's warranty wanting to keep customer's oil changed every 5,000 miles. As the new service manager here, please accept my apologies on behalf of myself and my team here at Greenway Hyundai. I would like to offer you a complimentary car wash on behalf of the team for your trouble!

We look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

Thank you!

08/07/2019 Category: Service
Servive manager was very nice and listen to my concerns. The car was fixed in a prompt manner, and I have had no further concerns..
excellent service

SI
Susan I.
Muscle Shoals, AL
08/07/2019 Category: Service
The service people were very friendly!
They went over and above what was expected!!!

TJ
Travolta J.
2016 Hyundai Azera
Great place
Great place nice people. Very helpful when I got my car service

Megan B.
Leighton, AL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Dakota is friendly and quick to get me in and out
My Elantra was my first new car, at age 53. Although my car has over 106,000 miles on it I still get that new car thrill when I get in. I love my Elantra.

Cherokee, AL
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Warranty Work
Completed the work quickly.

BJ
Brenda J.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Excellent overall service. Staff friendly and welcoming.

WH
Walter H.
Killen, AL
07/30/2019
Awesome service great representatives
All I needed was a oil change and the service department informed me of upcoming services and helped me plan for them

Matthew M.
07/30/2019
Awesome service
They cut the best deals on tires and was just very supportive