Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Thomas D.
Vernon Hills, IL
2016 Hyundai Veloster
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service and people.
Always consistent service experience. People in the service department are knowledgeable and friendly. Your treated like part of the family.
John V., Service Manager from Gregory Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Mr D
Thank you for the great review and kind words. Please let us know if you need anythong before your next service.

John V., Service Manager from Gregory Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Arlington Heights, IL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Great first service for oil change
They got me in and out no issues
John V., Service Manager from Gregory Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for the GREAT review!!!

CL
Cesar L.
Chicago, IL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Came in for an oil change and possible tire rotation, but walked out only with the oil change. GH, consider price matching other service competitors.
John V., Service Manager from Gregory Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Mr L
Thank you for completing this review. Any and all feedback is appreciated. We do in fact honor our competitors coupons unless the coupon in question would lose money for the dealership. We do appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future. Please call me if you have any questions or when your car is ready for its next service.

Mark H.
Highland Park, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/13/2019 Category: Service
5-star Service Everytime
Gregory is the only place I take my car for service. Sherry Shea is my go-to service rep. Maintenance is always top-notch from drop off to pickup. Service is always performed and delivered as promised.
John V., Service Manager from Gregory Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Mr H
Thank you for the excellent review and kind words. We agree Sherry is an asset to our businesss. Please let her or myself know if you need anything before your next service.

LK
Lawrence K.
Long Grove, IL
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Great service great people
Always great and accommodating
John V., Service Manager from Gregory Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for the excellent review!

KT
Kurt T.
Lake Forest, IL
2016 Hyundai Genesis
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Caring , truth and value
Solid processes, timely and do what they said or better.
John V., Service Manager from Gregory Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for the great review! : )

Alvin B.
Buffalo Grove, IL
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant
No one likes to spend money tp keep your car running. However, Gregory does seem to have the people to make it more comfortable than any other place I have taken my car...and at 87 yeara of age...it includes a LOT of places.

Mr B
Thank you for the GREAT review. Please let us know if you need anything before your next service.

LK
Lawrence K.
Northbrook, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Good Communication
Gregory Hyundai actually listens to you...! The intaking service person (Sherry?) really wanted to understand the problem with the vehicle so that she could communicate that precisely and efficiently to the technician...she then explained to me very well the exact nature of the diagnosis and treatment, including the estimated cost and timeframe of repair. In addition, she made sure that I had a good loaner vehicle as my Santa Fe would be in the shop for close to a week...as soon as the vehicle was ready I was notified, but unfortunately I was out of town that day and could not come pick up my car until the following day...the service department understood and were very respectful of my schedule...when I notified them the following day that I was back in town and would pick my car up, they made sure my paperwork and keys were already at the cashier's window, and they made returning the loaner vehicle very easy to do. The estimate was correct, my SUV was washed and ready to go, and I was on my way! I will definitely be going back to Gregory, and will probably be purchasing another SUV from them this year...

Mr K
Thank you for the great review and kind words regarding your experience. Please let Sherry or myself know if you need anything before your next maintenance.   : )

NP
Norman P.
Northbrook, IL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Fast and honest service
I am waiting for the e mail to confirm my rebate for milage, I have not been getting them for awike
John V., Service Manager from Gregory Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you for completing this review. The MPG program is facilitated dirtectly through Hyundai Motor America. Please visit hyundaimpginfo.com or call 877-277-0012.

ES
Elena S.
Skokie, IL
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
Fast and friendly service
John V., Service Manager from Gregory Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you for the great review. Please let us know if you need anything before your next service.

LF
Linda F.
Lake Zurich, IL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Very comprehensive. They took me through all the current and potential service items.

Ms F

HB
Harold B.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Service manager explained what was needed to be done. Answered questions in language I could understand. Left confident about service.
John V., Service Manager from Gregory Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you for the excellent review! We look forward to seeing you next time. : )

Jacqueline G.
Evanston, IL
03/02/2019 Category: Service
the service department, and fernando
They are great

Ms G

Steven W.
My Recent Experience
Greg:

I hope you really appreciate Sheri & John.

This is my recent experience with your service department.

Sheri

I called to make an appointment with Sheri.

She answered with Hi how are you Mr. Wasserman .

When can I bring my car in for serving ?

She replied any time at your convenience.

We set time and date.

John

I drove in and John greeted at the car door and with a hand shake and asked how are you.

Before I can say anything to him he said to me I will take care of it. Point he knew what need to be done.

Greg with service people such as Sheri & John in my opinion you cannot ask for any better people running your service department. As you know in today world it is very hard to find such devoted personal.
John V., Service Manager from Gregory Hyundai responded on 03/02/2019

Mr W
As always, thank you for the excellent review! Please let us know if you need anything before your next service.

Sal S.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Hit a Pothole
As always, great service. Sherry Shea is a tremendous asset to the Gregory Hyundai team. I always feel she is treating me like family, looking out for me. They did not have the tire in stock but had it the very next day.
John V., Service Manager from Gregory Hyundai responded on 03/02/2019

Mr S
Thank you for the great review and kind words. Please let us know if you need anything before your next service.

CK
Carol K.
Nicely done !!👍😎
Attention to detail. Timely completion of service. Kertious and respectful to people. I will always recommend the dealership. Thanks for everything.
John V., Service Manager from Gregory Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you for the excellent review!!

Mark H.
Highland Park, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Always a pleasure to work with
Had a recent visit to the Service Department at Gregory Hyundai. As always, I was greeted by a friendly service manager (Sherry), who went over the issue, explained the solution, facilitated the repair and delivered my vehicle in the time-frame promised, clean and washed. Everyone I've dealt with at Gregory is well-trained and customer-focused. Good job, again.
John V., Service Manager from Gregory Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you for the GREAT review! Please let us know if you need anything before your next service.

Prospect Heights, IL

Great and quick service.
John V., Service Manager from Gregory Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

2007 Hyundai Veracruz
02/25/2019 Category: Service
It was easy to get an appt., was taken on time, and didn't have to wait long for the car...and, it was washed and vacuumed!
I gave this 5 stars, because everything was easy to arrange, done on time and didn't take long. And, was vacuumed and washed better than usual.
John V., Service Manager from Gregory Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019