Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Julie K.
2015 Hyundai Azera
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and inspection
I had an appointment and was waited on promptly. My car was inspected and only necessary work was recommended.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Experience
Brought my vehicle into the dealership for recall work. Very pleased. Work done right, and completed on time as promised. Thank you

KG
Keith G.
Highland Park, IL
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Sherrie goes beyond what is expected from customer service. She insures what needs to be done is clearly explained and the customer leaves satisfied they were properly taken care of.
John V., Service Manager from Gregory Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for the GREAT review~!

Barbara B.
Vernon Hills, IL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Dependable
Always direct, polite, helpful and go the extra mile. It is a pleasure working with them.

Wilmette, IL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/06/2019 Category: Service
always great service at Gregory Hyundai
in for an oil change - out in 1 hr.
always great

Matthew S.
Evanston, IL
2019 Hyundai Kona
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Best Car and Car Buying Experience I have ever had!
My wife and I love our 2019 Hyundai Kona! Our whole Gregory Hyundai experience was awesome! Our car salesman Joshua was warm and pleasure to work with after having had prior shark type sales people who were pushy and gamey at other car dealerships. I had a similar positive experience when I brought my car in for its first service. I did not have to wait long and they even washed my car! This what I call service with a smile!
John V., Service Manager from Gregory Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you for the GREAT review! Please let us know if you need anything before your next service.

T
T.
Buffalo Grove, IL
2016 Hyundai Azera
SErvice Experience
I was very please with the work and the professionalism of the staff
John V., Service Manager from Gregory Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you for the GREAT review~!!!

Daniel G.
Kenosha, WI
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
SERVICE WORK
AWESOME JOB AND WILL BE BACK IN FUTURE .

Thank you !

Lincolnshire, IL
2019 Hyundai Veloster
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Pleasure to deal with Salvador
Oil change done in a timely manner. No problems.
John V., Service Manager from Gregory Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you for the EXCELLENT review!

Robert B.
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Taking charge of the problem
My problem was handled by John Verschelden, the service manager. I had a defective key fob that went through 5 batteries in a 11 month period. I don't know if a defective fob falls under the extended warranty or not, but John solved my problem by issuing me a new fob at no cost.
John V., Service Manager from Gregory Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you for the GREAT review! Please let me know if you need anything before your next service.

Ruth B.
2001 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/24/2019 Category: Service
The people that take care of me, they are happy, helpful, explain everything to you, they make me feel comfortable.
I would recommend this business to anyone, I have never been disappointed with the service I receive.

CA
Carlos A.
Morton Grove, IL
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding
Excellent and helpful customer service!

05/22/2019 Category: Service
Sheri is terrific - on time - knows her business!

Judy P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Easy peasy
Great service, staff always friendly
John V., Service Manager from Gregory Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for the EXCELLENT review and kind words. Please let us know if you need anything before your next service.

Gregory Hyundai
Friendly service.

Island Lake, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Was told I needed services that another mechanic said were not necessary.

Ms B
Thank you for completing this review and for talking with me about your experience. We look forward to working with you next week. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Larry S.
Highwood, IL
2019 Hyundai Veloster
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Very good
John
Saved the day on my second time back to you On a Veloster recall a part which should have been been available was not necessitating a second trip back My service experience and the first day was not good! I requested a different service.person the second day John was that person and he took care of me excellent
This is my 6th car bought here Greg unfortunately I never c u around to much anymore
L arry Schwartz
John V., Service Manager from Gregory Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for the kind words. Please let me know if you need anything before your next service.

Syndi S.
Buffalo Grove, IL
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service.
I bought my used 2017 Santa Fe from a non Hyundai dealer. I contacted the service manager at Gregory Hyundai and left a message. Within a few hours John returned my call, answered all my questions and made an appointment for me to have a software update done. I received appointment reminders and when I arrived for my appointment Sherry greeted me and had all the information I had given John. She took time to show me some of the features of the car I didn't know about . They did a complete diagnostic on the car giving me reassurance that everything was in perfect working order. Sherry kept me informed on what maintenance work should be done at 30,000 miles. Their waiting area was comfortable and relaxing. To top it all off they vacuumed and washed my car when it was done! Excellent experience.
John V., Service Manager from Gregory Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for the great review and kind words. Please let us know if you need anything before your next service.

: )