Overall Rating 4.1304348/5Overall Rating 4.1304348/5Overall Rating 4.1304348/5Overall Rating 4.1304348/5rating 4.1304348
Overall Rating 2.17391/5Overall Rating 2.17391/5rating 2.17391rating 2.17391rating 2.17391

Rosa H.

Sean M.
Schaumburg, IL
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Always Great Service!!
Been coming here for years and even bring my Lexus in for service. John And Sherry provide 5 star customer service every time and are rockstars!
John A V., Service Manager from Gregory Hyundai

Thank you for the kind words and EXCELLENT review! Please let us know if you need anything before your next service. : )

NL
Naim L.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Service guys we very fast
Without any appointment I went for the service and they did the servicing under the time they gave me.

GW
Gayle W.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/16/2018 Category: Service
clean and close to my home
convenient location, reasonable pricing
John A V., Service Manager from Gregory Hyundai

Thank you for the review. Please let me know what we can do next time to achieve a perfect score. : )

Steven W.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Two People --- Sherry service writer John service manager
If it was not for Sherry or John I would not do business with Gregory
When I am waiting for my vehicle and the owner Greg walks right pass you and not even say hello how would that make you feel?
Since I purchased to car from Gregory That has never happen with Sherry or John.
No matter how business they are they will alway and I mean alway take time to say hello or answer any concerns you may have.
Gregory has two individual that alway give 125% each day.

Mr W
Thank you for the kind words and GREAT review. Please let Sherry or myself know if you need anything before your next service.

MF
Mark F.
Chicago, IL
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Everyone in the service department was terrific.

Danilo D.
Lincolnwood, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Very good service and nice lounge

Recent work.
Sherry and John always helpful and technicians always leave the car clean and neat after service work.
John A V., Service Manager from Gregory Hyundai

Thank you for the excellent review!

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Elantra service review
Fast and excellent service.

GG
George G.
Personal Service
John Verschelden, the service manager, gave me great service to begin with when he originally set up my appointment for service on my Elantra. John explained how long it would take to complete the oil change and some of the other things that they would be checking while changing the oil. When I arrived for the oil change John greeted me personally. When I reminded him that I was present for an oil change, he escorted me into his office. The reason I had to remind John that I was present for an oil change is that it was a Friday and John is used to me bringing my car in most Fridays for a free car wash that I receive most Fridays. While I was waiting for my vehicle, I remembered a problem that I was experiencing. I stood up and started to walk to service when I met John who was walking over to find me to discuss a filter that he felt should be replaced. When I described the problem I was experiencing. John told me that he felt that replacing the filter woul probably fix the problem with the air flow from the vent system. I had the filter replaced and have found that John was right. When my service was complete and my car had been washed. John walked over to the waiting area and explained the invoice in detail and everything that had been completed. When I told him that I understood everything, he escorted me to the payment window and wished me a great day and week.

G
Thank you for the kind words and great review. As always please let us know if you need anything.  : )

Good Service
Everything went smoothly
John A V., Service Manager from Gregory Hyundai

Thank you for the great review! Please let us know if you need anything before your next service.

LG
Lowell G.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
dependable
great customer service and diagnostic ability..honest and trustworthy
John A V., Service Manager from Gregory Hyundai

Thank you for the GREAT review! Please let Sherry or myself know if you need anything before your next service.

Glencoe, IL
2014 Hyundai Azera
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Good Job
Fast, quality service at fair price.
John A V., Service Manager from Gregory Hyundai

Thank you for the excellent review!

Rodi G.
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Gregory hyundai never fsils me
Always great service and pleasant employees
John A V., Service Manager from Gregory Hyundai

Thank you for the excellent review. Please let us know if you need anything before your next service.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
X
X
John A V., Service Manager from Gregory Hyundai

Thank you for completing this review. Please let us know what we can do next time to achieve a perfect score. : )

Dragisa S.
Vernon Hills, IL
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Very helpful and pleasant staff.
Service departmentmen are very good and they always finish the car in the shortest time and are very kind.Thank you.

Don C.
Winnetka, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
The Best
People of their word. When they say an hour it’s 60 minutes. Car clean and done. Recap of future maintenance opportunities reviewed. Best service of any dealer in area after 50 years of experiences. John and his team are low key, no pressure.

Mr C
Thank you for the kind words and GREAT review. Please let us know if you need anything before your next service. We look forward to seeing you next time  : )

Glenview, IL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Nice and friendly place.
The service always on time.

Mr D
Thank you for completing this review. Please let me know what we can improve to achieve a perfect score next time. ;)

GL
George L.
Chicago, IL
GFS
Great fast service

Mr L
Thank you for the great review. Please let us know if you need anything before your next service.

LW
Lauren W.
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Sal was very helpful- made sure I was taken care of in the appropriate amount of time- found a coupon for me to save $$$. Was very impressed.
John A V., Service Manager from Gregory Hyundai

Thank you for the great review!