Minh H.
North Providence, RI
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Good service, friendly staff.
LINDA J L. from Grieco Hyundai responded on 10/21/2020

Thank you for positive feedback, your business is very important to us. We look forward to to seeng you on your next service visit.

Saunderstown, RI
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Quick in and out
LINDA J L. from Grieco Hyundai responded on 10/20/2020

Thank you for your positive feedback. Your business is very important to us. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

KA
LINDA J L. from Grieco Hyundai responded on 10/14/2020

Providence, RI
2019 Hyundai Elantra
very good maintenance facility
I am always happy to return to Grieco Hyundai.
LINDA J L. from Grieco Hyundai responded on 10/13/2020

RA
Remain A.
Johnston, RI
10/12/2020
DO NOT GO HERE, DO NOT TRUST THIS DEALERSHIP
I would give 0 stars if I could. They ran my credit WITHOUT my approval and now refuse to do anything about it. This isn’t just shady but ILLEGAL. Justin and Rob have been nothing but rude and disrespectful. They should be fired. Save yourself some time and go to a different dealership. The only person who showed even a shred of kindness was Carmela, I just wish that made up for the unapproved hard inquiry on my credit report.

SALES REVIEW

EA
Eugene A.
Johnston, RI
Nice people
Helped me with ignition coil and spark plug.car runs good now.good place to get your oil changed.i still have a couple issue.people r very nice here

10/12/2020 Category: Service
Nice people and good work
Fixed my #3 ignition coil and spark plugs.now I need a new serpentine belt and 4 wheel alignment which I have scheduled for Nov 5th.only problem is rear bumber is popped out on rt rear side and you people told me I on my own.very dissapointed.car only has 36.000 miles car has not been hit but you don't want to repair it so I very dissapointed about that.not fair.
LINDA J L. from Grieco Hyundai responded on 10/12/2020

thank you for your feedback, your business is very important to us. We will reevaluate your bumper when you return , or if you need to come in sooner please let us know.

KW
Kathleen W.
Pawtucket, RI
10/12/2020
Trade-In with Mark Misiak
I visited the dealership because the car I lease was due for a tune-up.
I was able to discuss further options, regarding my monthly payments,
with Mark Misiak.
Mark took me through the entire process and answered all of my many questions.
He impressed me with his marketing skills!
I appreciated the time he took to explain some of the tech issues I will certainly need help with like the built-in Apple Car Play and GPS and Instagram!
Mark is a polished professional and I highly recommend him as a super salesman.
He managed to lower my car payments by $100.00/mo.
I had absolutely no intention of an early trade-in but within a few hours, I was unloading the sedan I came in with and hoping the new little subcompact-SUV was big enough to contain all of my pet sitting work supplies, etc.
Mark had confidence that everything would fit and he was right, by about 1 inch. lol.
Very smooth transaction.
LINDA J L. from Grieco Hyundai responded on 10/12/2020

Thank you for your positive feedback, your business is very important to us.
We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

EC
Edward C.
Pawtucket, RI
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Fast , friendly service
Christopher You, an exceptional employee.
LINDA J L. from Grieco Hyundai responded on 10/08/2020

Thank you for your positive feedback, your business is very important to us. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Ronald C.
Dartmouth, MA
10/04/2020 Category: Service
Good Service Dept.
Scheduled appointment was prompt was told how long and car was done on time . Also received a wash ,vacuum. Greico Team keep up the good work.
LINDA J L. from Grieco Hyundai responded on 10/04/2020

Harrisville, RI
10/01/2020 Category: Service
Service with a smile
I have been happy with my service experience at Grieco Hyundai. I feel they try to make the experience as pleasant as possible. I especially like that they wash and vacuum my car when the servicing is complete.
LINDA J L. from Grieco Hyundai responded on 10/02/2020

James G.
Mapleville, RI
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/01/2020 Category: Service
Great place
Fast and friendly service.
TD
Talia D. from Grieco Hyundai responded on 10/01/2020

Thank you for your positive feedback. Your business is very important to us. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit!

BV
Beverly V.
East Providence, RI
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Will never return
Lack of diagnosing problem.
LINDA J L. from Grieco Hyundai responded on 09/29/2020

The customer came in for diagnosis , for a repeat attempt. the csutomer drove vehicle with technician, repairs were made. customer took vehicle and was satisfied with the repair. We were unaware that their was still a problem with the vehicle.

PM
Peter M.
North Smithfield, RI
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Great service department
We had to bring our Elantra in for a service recall, we were told it was going to take no longer than an hour and a half to do the computer upgrade, they finished the job in a little less than an hour, and as a bonus they even washed the car.
LINDA J L. from Grieco Hyundai responded on 09/25/2020

Chepachet, RI
09/22/2020 Category: Service
Service department is adequate
Staff at the service department is friendly and attentive. Oil changes take longer than at other locations.
LINDA J L. from Grieco Hyundai responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you for your feedback, your business is very important to us. I am sorry we did not meet or exceed all your expectations. We strive for a 5 star experience . Please feel free to reach out to me if you require any information.

Donna S.