DJ
Johnston, RI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Great overall service
They are great about setting expectations and keeping you informed about the process. Their facility is always neat and clean and the staff is very friendly.
LINDA J L. from Grieco Hyundai responded on 04/17/2021

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME FOR THIS POSITIVE REVIEW . WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AGAIN SOON.

Providence, RI
2019 Hyundai Sonata
04/15/2021 Category: Service
Great service and very professional
We called for service and were given a time we wanted. The service itself was great
LINDA J L. from Grieco Hyundai responded on 04/15/2021

Thank you for your positive feedback, your business is very important to us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

MK
Michael K.
Woonsocket, RI
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Amazing!
Everyone there is always friendly and helpful. Corey is awesome.
LINDA J L. from Grieco Hyundai responded on 04/12/2021

Michael, thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

LINDA J L. from Grieco Hyundai responded on 04/12/2021

Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Joseph G.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Superb
Every time I have service performed on my vehicle, the service department staff is friendly and helpful.
They follow through on what they say. They are extremely professional!
LINDA J L. from Grieco Hyundai responded on 04/12/2021

Thank you for your positive review. Your business is very imporatnt to us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Donald G.
Chepachet, RI
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Professional and Friendly Service
When you go to Greico for service you know they'll take care of you. They go over what was done and make sure you understand everything. They'll answer all your questions. Oscar in service makes you feel appreciated as a customer. They also give you a reminder that you have a service scheduled. This helps in case you may forget being busy. Great customer service, an all around company.
LINDA J L. from Grieco Hyundai responded on 04/07/2021

Thank you for your positive review, your business is very important to us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

KC
Kimberly C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/05/2021 Category: Service
Great and friendly service
They are always friendly and do very good work
LINDA J L. from Grieco Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

THANK YOU FOR YOUR POSITIVE FEEDBACK. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ON YOUR NEXT SERVIC VISIT

Woonsocket, RI
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/05/2021 Category: Service
Service with a smile!!
First time having service done to my SUV. Quality and service was excellent, I was surprised on how quickly it was completed.
Scheduling was a problem, but I will go back!!
LINDA J L. from Grieco Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

Theresa, thank you for your feedback, your business is very important to us. I am sorry to hear that you did not have a completely smoothe service experience. I will reach out to you to learn more about your experience. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

David R.
North Providence, RI
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Great Service!
upon arrival I was met by the service advisor “Corey”. He was very attentive and listen to my concerns regarding the service to my vehicle. He was an absolute gentleman; and kept me informed as to progress moved along on my vehicle. Once again another outstanding job. Thanks Corey!
LINDA J L. from Grieco Hyundai responded on 04/03/2021

David, thank you for taking he tme for this positive review. We greatly appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Providence, RI
2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Yhe people who work there
They gave me a great deal a and treated me as if I bought a high end $50,000 Auto!
LINDA J L. from Grieco Hyundai responded on 04/03/2021

Thank you for your positive  feedback. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Doris M.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/01/2021 Category: Service
The people were ok
The service was good
LINDA J L. from Grieco Hyundai responded on 04/01/2021

Doris, thank you for the positive review. I apologize that the vehicle was not returned to you Clean. Please feel free to reach out to me or please stop in for a car wash. Your business is very imporatant to us and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Greenville, RI
2020 Hyundai Tucson
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Outstanding Customer Service
The gentlemen that helped me with my scheduled service last Friday had such a wonderful personality. He was extremely knowledgeable and overall kind.
LINDA J L. from Grieco Hyundai responded on 03/30/2021

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your busniess, it is very important to us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

LP
Louis P.
North Smithfield, RI
03/28/2021
Great Experience!
Just purchased a 2019 Hyundai and couldn’t be happier! Thank you Mark, David & Anthony for making this buying experience so easy!
LINDA J L. from Grieco Hyundai responded on 03/28/2021

Thank you for your positive feedback. Your business is very important to us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

MT
Michael T.
Pawtucket, RI
2020 Hyundai Sonata
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai backs their product.
I have already promoted Hyundai to a coworker and he is now leasing a new Santa Fe. Great Engineering went into my Sonata and I appreciate the quality and workmanship.
LINDA J L. from Grieco Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021

MICHAEL THANK YOU FOR YOUR POSITIVE FEEDBACK. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ON YOUR NEXT SERVICE VISIT.

KF
Karen F.
Smithfield, RI
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/23/2021 Category: Service
Prompt and exceptional service
LINDA J L. from Grieco Hyundai responded on 03/25/2021

THANK YOU FOR YOUR POSITIVE FEEDBACK, YOUR BUSINESS IS VERY IMPORTANT . WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AGAIN SOON.

Stephanie H.
Pascoag, RI
03/19/2021
Customer service is amazing!
I worked with Mario Teixeira and he was amazing. He helped me purchase my first vehicle. 2018 Hyundai Sante Fe. I recommend anyone who is looking to go here ask for him. He helped me get exactly what I was looking for at the best price possible! I will purchase future vehicles from this place! Thank you Mario you are the best!! I am so very happy!!
LINDA J L. from Grieco Hyundai responded on 03/24/2021

Thank you for your positive review and taking the time, your business is very important to us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.