Overall Rating 1.71429/5rating 1.71429rating 1.71429rating 1.71429rating 1.71429

WH
William H.
Prospect Heights, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Not sure
Already given
VICTOR V., SERVICE AND PARTS DIRECTOR from Grossinger Hyundai Palatine responded on 10/13/2018

Thanks for the review and your business.

Jackie L.
Gurnee, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Customer service
Great experience, everyone was extremely helpful and they were able to take care of my vehicle and solve the problem quickly. Thank you again victor for all your help!

THANKS AGAIN

AI
Atanas I.
New Tires and front brakes
Thank you!

Thanks for the review and your business.
See you for your next service

Cheryl B.
Mount Prospect, IL
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Let me drive away in an unsafe car
They knew I was leaving town and let me drive away in an unsafe car. My car needed major repairs totaling $2500. Thankfully my trip was safe. I had another dealership look at my car for diagnostics and they insisted they give me a loaner car because driving my car was so unsafe. They gave me a loaner car while they ordered the parts I needed and while they fixed my car. Hyundai if Palatine did mother but give me a price quote.

As per our conversation earlier. I apoligize again about your recent service visit.

RL
Robin L.
Glendale Heights, IL
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Always very helpful, courteous and extremely professional.
The staff at Grossinger Hyundai Palatine are always very helpful, courteous and extremely professional. I especially enjoy working with Omar when taking my car in, he always gets my car in and out quickly and explains things in detail to me :-)

Glencoe, IL
Poor service
Biggest issue, dealership didn’t follow through on their initial promises.

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to speak to me about your recent service visit. I will definately a speak to all parties involved so this doesn't happen again.

TL
Todd L.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent service :-)
Grossinger Hyundai does a great job for their customers. I'm always satisfied with the work performed on my Hyundai. Thanks again guys!

10/11/2018 Category: Service
Love when it was Patrick and Grossinger, however at appointments, 2 weeks in a row, there wasn’t a smooth flow of communication, and I was left for hours not really knowing what was happening.

Megan H.
Arlington Heights, IL
Good Service
T.J always goes above and beyond to make sure I'm treated right and its always a pleasure to see him!
VICTOR V., SERVICE AND PARTS DIRECTOR from Grossinger Hyundai Palatine responded on 10/12/2018

Thanks for the great review and your business.

BW
Barbara W.
Mount Prospect, IL
10/10/2018 Category: Service
clean, courtesy
Pleasant experience.
VICTOR V., SERVICE AND PARTS DIRECTOR from Grossinger Hyundai Palatine responded on 10/10/2018

AT
Alan T.
Arlington Heights, IL
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Brought my Elantra in to T.J. for a break light problem. He wrote up the order, sent the car off and in an hour the problem was resolved.

Corthell M.
5 Star Service
As always T J took care of me. In all my years of owning different cars I have never been more happy with the service TJ provides. He goes above and beyond to make sure I am happy with my car. I strongly recommend doing business with this dealership.

Thanks for the great review.

Details matter
It’s a dealership. Not great not terrible. I miss the updates about the car
VICTOR V., SERVICE AND PARTS DIRECTOR from Grossinger Hyundai Palatine responded on 10/11/2018

Hello Mr McGovern,

Thanks for taking the time to speaking to me tonight. It’s unfortunate that our first conversation was for your recent service visit that could have gone much better. In all my years in this business, it is first encounters like these that end up giving me the opportunity to make sure we provide exceptional customer service in the future and create a relationship.

Holiday Hills, IL
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Omar in service is who keeps me coming back to this dealership
Omar in service is who keeps me coming back to this dealership.
He is very good about keeping me informed as work is in process and when completed.
He is also very good about explaining work required or an issues encountered.

2009 Hyundai Elantra
Car care
My car got taken care of and everyone was polite and down to earth means not snobby and it’s an awesome place with cool cars to look at while you wait.

Matt M.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
Recent Purchase Of Car
Everything worked out very well for us, thanks again! The title of the email was ‘Servicing Your 2005 Elantra On September 7’, but we actually traded that vehicle in on that visit, and purchased our new 2018 Hyundai Elantra. It was a good experience, all the way around.

Brian S.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Not
I did already explain
VICTOR V., SERVICE AND PARTS DIRECTOR from Grossinger Hyundai Palatine responded on 10/09/2018

As per our conversation yesterday  I apologize again in the matter of the way the service experience went.

OK
Oleh K.
Harwood Heights, IL
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Great
VICTOR V., SERVICE AND PARTS DIRECTOR from Grossinger Hyundai Palatine responded on 10/04/2018

Sharon B.
Elk Grove Village, IL
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Great service!!
TJ is always pleasant, along with the girls at the cashier desk!!

I love the fact that you wash the cars in site now, big PLUS!!!

10/02/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service - 9/29
Brought my car in for service in preparation for a long trip. The service manager was pleasant, informative and saw to it that the work was done efficiently. A very good experience.