Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5rating 4.66667
Overall Rating 1.83333/5rating 1.83333rating 1.83333rating 1.83333rating 1.83333

Rob C.
Chicago, IL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Hit it out of the park again
Second review I've left for the service department; again just terrific. They consistently hit or beat their estimate for time to get the work done, are always friendly and helpful, and my car is well taken care of.

For this visit in particular, TJ went out of his way to ensure a warranty part and service was totally covered for me. Delighted and thrilled with the service.

Morton Grove, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
First Service Visit
I am highly impressed with the excellent service that I received. Victor answered the phone when I called in to make an appointment for routine maintenance (my first visit to the Service Department); he also spoke to me when I came in for my appointment. There was a concern that I had which was addressed, and I also had a few questions about some of the features on my vehicle (Victor was happy to clarify how to use these features).

When I purchased my vehicle from this Dealership I received excellent service, I wasn't sure how things would be now that it is under new ownership. The quality of customer service is the same -- excellent!

Great service managers
Service managers-especially TJ are awesome-I'm treated like a VIP

PG
Peggy G.
Lake Zurich, IL
Oil Change, tire rotation
Everyone treated me kindly and courteously! wasn't there long and the shorter the visit, the better!

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Great for service. They know the cars & have the tools!!!!!

8/9/2018
Excellent service done in a timely manner

AT
Alan T.
Great Service Advisor
This review is for TJ Hananis, Serve Advisor extraordinaire at Grossinger Hyundai in Palatine. He has been my contact for almost every service appointment since I bought my Elantra. His professionalism, knowledge, commitment to customer service is the best. I always feels his advice is correct, reasonable and never "over sells" me on service offers. I feel he is my advocate, not the dealership, and that's what I want.
For longer service projects he calls me and keeps me updated and is true to his word.
I highly recommend this dealership based upon the service provided by TJ.

TW
Thomas W.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Great and friendly service
The friendly serice staff and the honest service - only fixing what needs fixing.

JV
Julie V.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Awesome customer service
The service manager at palatine Illinois location , TJ Hanania, went out of his way to ensure I received the best possible price on repairs on my automobile . He did not try to sell me anything I did not need and I was treated with professionalism and respect .

LL
Larry L.
Elk Grove Village, IL
08/11/2018 Category: Service
good job
quality work, some prices can be high

Mary W.
THEY FORGOT ABOUT ME
I was waiting to be notified when my car was ready after getting an oil change. I waited about 2 hours and decided to go to the service desk to inquire if my car was done. The man looked at me like he didn't know what I was talking about. I told him if they hadn't started the oil change, that I would take my car and leave. He goes to check something and comes back and tells me that my car is ready. Well, why didn't anyone come to tell me that? If I hadn't gone to inquire if it was finished, how much longer would I have been sitting there?

Hello,

I apologize for the wait time. Sounds like there was some miscommunication.  I left you a message please contact me at your convience. Thanks

KH
Kyle H.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
As always, great service.
I love coming to Grossinger Hyundai in Palatine because if the wonderful staff. The service writers, mechanics, and desk works are always so wonderful, make you feel at home and ALWAYS explain everything so I can understand. They also give me the option to decided on fixing portions of my car by education, not forcefulness like other dealerships do. I will never go anywhere else.

Marty M.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
All the cliches apply - Fast, Friendly, Efficient Service!
Greatly appreciate the professionalism of the service department.

SR
Stephanie R.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
08/09/2018 Category: Service
So welcoming!!
I was helped by T.j and he was very friendly when I first came in, he explained all information about my car to me and did not make me feel rushed out the door as the dealership was very busy. My visit went great!!

EB
Earnest B.
Prospect Heights, IL
2013 Hyundai Genesis
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Not so quick oil change
With all the choices today, I wish to continue servicing my car at a dealership. The time it took would be unacceptable to anyone.

Hello,
 I apologize your time matters. Tried calling on the number.listed in our system.  Please call me so we can discuss your last service visit. THANKS. 847-417-5237

john s.
Crystal Lake, IL
08/08/2018
Outstanding
Purchased a new car. Jeff Rezman our salesman was absolutely wonderful. Outstanding service. The management team was also wonderful. Thank you!!!!!!

Rob C.
Chicago, IL
08/08/2018
Best Service Department I've Experienced
I live in Chicago and will drive past closer dealerships in order to have my Hyundai serviced at Grossinger. Originally had it in for service since it was closer to my office in the suburbs, and was so impressed I will not take it anywhere else.

TJ and Pete have both been great - service always takes the estimated time to complete, and they have gone above and beyond to help out with getting warranty repairs taken care of free of charge, and even cleaned up little spots on the headliner of my car.

No hassle, responsive and can't recommend highly enough

TK
Tatiana K.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance
Fast and good service! Thanks!😃
VICTOR V. from Grossinger Hyundai Palatine responded on 08/08/2018

Thanks for the great review and your business.
See you for your service.

Crystal Lake, IL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Speedy work on taillight replacement
I was a walk in and they were busy. I still waited for only an hour. I was surprised
VICTOR V. from Grossinger Hyundai Palatine responded on 08/08/2018

Jeanne G.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Attentive
The new crew was attentive and didn't overpromise. I waited for service on s Saturday. In and out in under 45 minutes.
VICTOR V. from Grossinger Hyundai Palatine responded on 08/07/2018