Grossinger Hyundai Palatine

4.6

Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5rating 4.66667
Overall Rating 2.09524/5Overall Rating 2.09524/5rating 2.09524rating 2.09524rating 2.09524

Sheila C.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Teview
Recent visit

Robert S.
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Have not been disappointed yet.

Mitch R.
11/06/2019
Poor Customer Service and Unprofessional
You know when you walk into a dealership and you get a bad feeling? That was my experience on 114/19 when I arrived for my 1:00PM Oil Change appointment. Upon arrival, I had to introduce myself to the service representative while a porter and sales representative argued over who was going to move a car. After checking in for my 1:00PM appointment, I proceeded to wait in the lobby for an hour and twenty minutes. After which, I walked over to the service area to find my car still sitting in the same place where I left it at check-in. I asked the service representative if my car was finished and received a response stating that they hadn’t even started on my vehicle. If the service department was experiencing an unexpected backup, from a customer service stand point it would have been appropriate to advise the customer not only at the time of drop-off, but at a minimum at some point throughout the process. I should not have to follow-up on the status of an appointment that was made ahead of time, as I booked my appointment through the dealerships website. When asking the status of my cars completion I was informed by the service representative that it was not his responsibility.

Please keep in mind that leadership and training comes from the top. I have left two voicemails with the Service Manager to discuss my poor customer experience with no return call to date.

If you are satisfied with the bar being set very low, Grossinger Hyundai of Palatine is the perfect dealership for you. I agree with the prior customer reviews that nobody cares. This is my 3rd Hyundai purchased and it will be my last based on the most recent experiences I have had with this dealership

SN
Steven N.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
oil change
Service was above average, wait time right on

Carrie B.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Every one here was professional and gave great service and went above and beyond to get my car done and on my way!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Review
Service people are friendly and tell you what to expect.

Marci C.
Peotone, IL
2017 Hyundai Veloster
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed in the lack of concern.....
I brought my car in front oil change and to have the squeak Dash rubbing sound coming from under my hood addressed. They gladly changed my oil, but even though everyone could hear the noise coming from under my hood, nobody could seem to find it. They said that nothing is wrong. Are you kidding me? Nothing is wrong? There’s a squeak coming from my two-year-old vehicle and nothing is wrong? Extremely disappointed and the service department did not at all go above or beyond to help. If you combine that with the other issues I have brought to their attention that they just shrugged off and dismissed, this makes for not a very good Hyundai experience.

RL
Robin L.
Glendale Heights, IL
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Great People treat you like family
Always get great service when I take my car in, fast and efficient!!!

Satisfied customer
The workers were very nice and professional. The service was excellent and will come back again.

Poor mechanical inspection
Had my car in for service on a Friday and it would not start on Monday. Had to be towed to the dealership. After being told I would receive a call when the car arrived (it left my house at 9:00 Aish) and then again when it was checked, I received NO call by 1:00 P. I called, and the car hadn't been looked at and was told the techs were just coming back from lunch. No call by 4:00 P so called again. Was told a variety of problems that weren't with my car, and that parts first would be in on Tuesday, but 'that's the wrong part' I was told, 'your part will be in on Friday'. I was told they placed calls to dealers in the area, and they didn't have the parts either. Why is it car dealership don't carry parts they need to repair cars. Instead they take up valuable real estate with new cars that no one buys. Each time I receive poor service I go looking for a different car dealership. You can bet I won't be coming back to Hyundai any time soon.

JN
James N.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/29/2019 Category: Service
All service people were great... very concerned from the time you arrive...nice to waiting area.... even free coffee... good job Hyundai of palatine...

Hoffman Est, IL
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Unprofessional and unqualified employees
Had to come back multiple times for issues mechanics caused. No apologies from employees. Treated poorly the entire time. Car was not done on time. Employees lost my car key when it came time to pick it up. Corporate needs to change their protocol since multiple problems occurred based on these ridiculous protocols.

Wheeling, IL
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Overall good.May improve time of service for oil change.

CJ
Charlie J.
Grayslake, IL
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Grayslake - Sonata
Roman is always great to work with.
Service visits are always good - honest, thorough, courteous.

R3
Raginaben 3.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Nice
Nice customer service

Melissa R.
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Stellar Service
Roman, my service advisor, was very knowledgeable and friendly. He explained what my service would entail with an accurate cost for services. Additionally, the night receptionist was extremely friendly. I will definitely return for future service.

Christopher B.
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Fast in fast out
No frills, just do what’s needed, polite staff, explain what happening, time estimate accurate

James B.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Offensive facility
Service is great.
The waiting area, offensively loud music and foul mouthed sales staff make me never want to return.

BR
Barry R.
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Everything went well. Service was timely & representatives were friendly & courteous