4.6

BN
Barbara N.
Arlington Heights, IL
05/08/2021 Category: Service
As stated....courtesy, friendliness, professionalism....
It is a very large dealership and yet it is run like clockwork. Appointment right on time...servicing done as scheduled and ready to drive.....makes me a happy camper!
PAUL W W. from Hyundai Palatine responded on 05/10/2021

Thank you so much for your review! We look forward to servicing your Hyundai soon!

Charles C.
05/05/2021 Category: Service
Solid Service Department
These folks do a very nice job. They are honest, and easy to work with. When they do recommend some extra service, I feel that they are honestly looking out for me. The reason is that often i'll get an oil change, and I'll ask about extra's, and they will tell me that everything looks good, and none are needed. There work is always solid.
AH
ARIELL H. from Hyundai Palatine responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you for the great review!! We hope to see you again in the future!

Ariell Howard-Customer Service Rep
847-348-6803
ahoward@leaderauto.com

Fox Rv Vly Gn, IL
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Poor experience
I made an appointment for an oil change the morning of the appointment. When I arrived to check in at my scheduled time they had no record of my appointment, even after I confirmed the phone number I dialed to make the appointment. They then apologized and asked me to take a seat and they would complete the work. I then waited 1.5-2 hours before my car was returned without a wash. I was mainly irritated because at the Elgin facility I usually go to they complete the same service in 45 mins or less usually. The experience was not very pleasurable to spend more time than expected and to have no record of the call I made that same morning. I found the facility and the staff friendly and clean but that did not assist with my issues.
ARIELL H. from Hyundai Palatine responded on 05/05/2021

Good Morning and thank you for choosing Hyundai of Palatine for you service needs. I apologize for the poor experience you had here with us. We value you as a customer and we are always looking for ways to improve for the best possible experience for you. I am the new Customer Service Rep and I would like to reach out to you via phone to get some feedback and try to resolve any issue you had here. I do appreciate your time and I look forward to speaking with you today.

Ariell Howard-Customer Service Rep

05/03/2021 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE.
AH
ARIELL H. from Hyundai Palatine responded on 05/03/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review!

Aron S.
Vernon Hills, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai engine issues
I was able to get the loaner issue resolved, which is very much appreciated.

04/27/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai engine issues. Not prepared
The overall service and friendliness was fine. The dealers(as a whole) lack of preparation seems a bit underwhelming. The issue with this specific engine is nothing new to Hyundai. They extended the warranty due to ongoing problems. I have had the car in twice in a short amount of time. The car has been with Hyundai for over two weeks now and they have been unable to provide a loaner due to unavailable dealer plates.

While the specific dealer I used was very friendly and attempted to be accommodating, they should be finding a better way to assist in offering loaners. If no loaners are available, they should be offering to foot the bill from a local Enterprise etc. instead of just leaving the customer stranded.
PAUL W W. from Hyundai Palatine responded on 04/30/2021

Mr. & Mrs Siau,

We appreciate your input & will work to resolve your problem personally.

NK
Nezabravka K.
Geneva, IL
Paul Service Manager
Great job and thank you to Paul and Fernando.
PAUL W W. from Hyundai Palatine responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you so much Ms. Kristov! I'm looking forward to working with you again soon!

MF
Miguel F.
2020 Hyundai Veloster
Nice people
I don’t know anything about car and they explained everything to me...... nice work I will definitely be back
PAUL W W. from Hyundai Palatine responded on 04/24/2021

Thank you for the Awesome Review! We're glad we could help and look forward to working together soon! Have a great weekend!

Robert S.
Arlington Heights, IL
04/24/2021 Category: Service
I been taking my two cars here for years. Happy with service.
PAUL W W. from Hyundai Palatine responded on 04/24/2021

Thank you! We're glad we could provide you with top-notch service and look forward to working with you again!

2011 Hyundai Tucson
04/20/2021 Category: Service
Great Dealership!
Everybody there is amazing.
PAUL W W. from Hyundai Palatine responded on 04/21/2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're so happy that we were able to provide you with top-notch service! We understand that you have a choice when it comes to servicing your vehicle & appreciate that you've chosen Hyundai of Palatine for your service needs. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever have any questions or concerns with your vehicle.

GB
Gary B.
Island Lake, IL
04/16/2021 Category: Service
maintenance
Service was excellent and convenient
PAUL W W. from Hyundai Palatine responded on 04/17/2021

Thank you so much for your feedback Gary! We're so happy that we were able to provide you with top-notch service! We understand that you have a choice when it comes to servicing your vehicle & appreciate that you've chosen Hyundai of Palatine for your service needs. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever have any questions or concerns with your vehicle.

SR
Stanton R.
Evanston, IL
04/15/2021 Category: Service
Great service -- clear explanations from Paul W.
During an oil change and inspection, the technician found a nail in my tire and plugged it. Several replacements were made with clear explanations and in a timely manner. Thanks!
PAUL W W. from Hyundai Palatine responded on 04/15/2021

Anthony S.
Wauconda, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Long wait
Takes a long time for an oil change and tire rotation
PAUL W W. from Hyundai Palatine responded on 04/10/2021

Please allow me to apologize for the poor experience at our Hyundai of Palatine location. I'm the Service Manager here and I'd like an opportunity to discuss your experience in order to ensure your future visits are all that they are expected to be. I'm a firm believer that situations like this, with the proper coaching, can help us improve our performance and I appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey. I will reach out by phone and I'm looking forward to discussing your experience with you.

I understand that you have a choice when it comes to servicing your vehicle, and I appreciate that you've chosen Hyundai of Palatine for your service needs. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you ever have any questions or concerns with our Service Department or your Hyundai.

Service Manager - Hyundai Palatine

Kristie O.
Wauconda, IL
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/10/2021 Category: Service
I’m very impressed that I was followed up with by Paul. It was a very constructive conversation that I thought was very heartfelt and honest. I know that they took my comments and put them to use to make everyone’s experience better and better. Thank you, Paul and Palatine Hyundai. I now look forward to my next visit.

04/06/2021 Category: Service
My oil change took 1 hour 45 minutes
I checked in at 7:45am for my 8am scheduled appointment. I had to ASK if my car was done at 9:30am and he had to check. He said that it wasn't washed and I could come back for that if I wanted to. No one came to give me a report on what was done or needed to be done, the check in person said that at one year, the cabin filters may need to be changed. No one said anything! I may go to a different dealer or fast oil change place. There was no charge because it was covered under the plan but still it took so long and don't really know what needed to be done. They can do better.
PAUL W W. from Hyundai Palatine responded on 04/06/2021

Nezabravka K.
Geneva, IL
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Paul Walter service manager
Paul Walter as a new service manager did amazing job. Hyundai of Palatine needs people like him. Fernando Lupez as well. Finally I got my car in the right condition. Good job
PAUL W W. from Hyundai Palatine responded on 04/06/2021

Thank you so much for this review! It was my pleasure to make sure that we fixed your car after all that you've been through and I wanted to show that by personally being part of the repair process. I'm looking forward to seeing you again when you return. Fernando was happy that he was able to assist as well!