4.6

Rita P.
Chicago, IL
07/28/2021
Great Salesperson and Staff
I just wanted to take a minute to rate my recent experience and Hyundai Palatine. I am giving my experience a rating of 5. My uncle and father accompanied me and upon arrival, everyone was very friendly and helpful. My experience was a very smooth process from beginning to end. I would like to give high praise to my salesman, Jason, he listened to my needs and stayed within my budget. He made it work in my favor and I could not have asked for much more than that. Jason was very professional, kind, and caring. He followed up with me numerous times to see how I was doing with my recent car purchase. Jason was quite relaxed and there was no pressure from him at all. He provided me with many options. He even promised me a glass blown ornament, hmm still waiting on that. lol I am also waiting on getting my installation of a starter and paperwork, but otherwise a great place to go. Dan the manager also was very friendly and reachable when needed. Mike the finance guy was also friendly.
KEVIN L. from Hyundai Palatine responded on 07/28/2021

Dear Madam,

Thank yo for the 5 star review and I will follow up with Jason and find out where your ornament is and also what the delay is in with the Starter install. Myself or Jason will be reaching out to you within the next 24 hours to discuss. thank you again for choosing Hyundai of Palatine for your car buying experience

Streamwood, IL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/29/2021 Category: Service
Great customer relations
The customer relations at this dealership have improved greatly from the last time I've been here. They asked for my honest feedback to create a better experience for their patrons. And they made attempts make their mistakes right by me.

07/26/2021 Category: Service
Complete mismanagement of dealership
Went in for a repair on my car that was under warranty and was completely jerked around by the service center via a complete lack of communication between themselves and me. I was promised multiple times over the course of a week that my car would be done the next day as I was waiting on a part but at the end of the day multiple times I was told that it'll be in tomorrow. The main issue being that they wouldn't even inform me of this themselves I wouldn't have to call to see what's going on usually having to call multiple times. This isn't the first time I've had an issue with the dealership but I thought it was due to the switch of ownership and staff last time. I would recommend going to any other Hyundai dealership if you can.
ARIELL H. from Hyundai Palatine responded on 07/26/2021

We apologize for the poor experince with us. Please allow me to reach out to you shortly so that we may discuss the issue and try to resolve it. We appreciate your business and I will be in contact shortly.

Ariell Howard-Customer Relations
847-348-6803
ahoward@leaderauto.com

KEVIN L. from Hyundai Palatine responded on 07/26/2021

Dear Sir,

I am so sorry that we did this to you and I would like to make this right by you. I will be reaching out to you tomorrow to discuss this and make it right by you.

ARIELL H. from Hyundai Palatine responded on 07/29/2021

We're glad we could resolve the issue for you and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Please feel free to reach out for any further questions or concerns and I'd be glad to personally assist you.

Ariell Howard-Customer Relations
847-348-6803 (direct line)
ahoward@leaderauto.com

SK
Susan K.
Bloomingdale, IL
07/23/2021 Category: Service
Great bunch of people
The service team here are honest and reliable. They will answer all your questions and are responsive to all your concerns.
KEVIN L. from Hyundai Palatine responded on 07/24/2021

Dear Madam,

Thank you so much for your time and business and we look forward to working with you again real soon.

Diogenis B.
Buffalo Grove, IL
07/23/2021 Category: Service
Best place to service your cars.
Always on time.
Very clean environment, friendly employees .
Highly recommended.
KEVIN L. from Hyundai Palatine responded on 07/23/2021

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you so much for your time and your business. We really appreciate it so much.

SL
Sheila L.
Wheeling, IL
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/22/2021 Category: Service
Oil change review
Done quickly with full check up.
Man M. from Hyundai Palatine responded on 07/22/2021

Sheila, thank you for the kind words! We're thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your experience with us and we hope to see you again at Hyundai Palatine.

GY
Gerry Y.
Barrington, IL
2021 Hyundai Palisade
Access timliness
I enjoy the access of the service dept
Man M. from Hyundai Palatine responded on 07/20/2021

Gerry, we appreciate the five stars! Thank you for rating Hyundai Palatine and have a great day.

Richard H.
Johnsburg, IL
Fast easy and concerned.
The car and the service department are very good.
KEVIN L. from Hyundai Palatine responded on 07/21/2021

Dear sir,

Thank you for your business and time. We look forward to working with you again soon

VS
Valencia S.
Buffalo Grove, IL
2021 Hyundai Tucson
Hyundai of Palatine
Bought 4 cars from Hyundai, they have been the best in customer service. Bring our cars in for service. Such care they take with customers during COVID and beyond.
KEVIN L. from Hyundai Palatine responded on 07/20/2021

Dear Madam,

Thank you so much for your time and your business. we really appreciate it here at Hyundai of Palatine and look forward to working with you again soon

Palatine, IL
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/13/2021 Category: Service
Quick service
Quick and good service.
KEVIN L. from Hyundai Palatine responded on 07/14/2021

Dear sir,

Thank you for taking the time to bring your vehicle to our service dept and allowing us here at Hyundai of Palatine to maintain your vehicle and we look forward to working with you again soon

JO
Jack O.
Chicago, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/13/2021 Category: Service
Incredible Serive
I make my trip from the Loop of Chicago to go here over the McGrath dealership. It is always quick and easy with the utmost friendly employees.
KEVIN L. from Hyundai Palatine responded on 07/13/2021

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to make the trek up to us here at Hyundai of Palatine we really appreciate it

Tabitha M.
North Aurora, IL
07/11/2021
Easy to talk to and customer oriented
We went to look at cars for my daughter for her first vehicle. We were greeted immediately with bottles of water by very friendly staff. Juan was our salesman and we also worked with Dave. Both were amazing. They asked what we were looking for, price range and anything else that we were interested in having in a car. They came together with a list of options from used SUV to brand new off the lot sedans. All were in our price range and things my daughter would be interested in. We were able to test drive and look at the cars multiple times. And never felt as though they were trying to sway us one way or another. Neither of them were pushy or trying to convince us of the more expensive car. Juan and Dave both had answers to our questions immediately. You can tell they wanted us to be happy and went above and beyond to make it so. It was also nice that they included my daughter in as much as they did. I've been to other dealerships where the sales people would really only discuss things with the parents and not ask the kid what they liked. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. We felt like we've known them for a long time. We were very comfortable with everyone and knew we were being well taken care of. I highly recommend Hyundai of Palatine and all of their staff.
Man M. from Hyundai Palatine responded on 07/11/2021

Tabitha , thank you for your kind comments about our staff here at Hyundai Palatine. We truly are committed to ensuring the satisfaction of our clients and are happy that you had a positive experience. Thank you for the feedback; have yourself a wonderful day.

Roselle, IL
2021 Hyundai Kona
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Your collision manager
The collision manager Jeff is wonderful. He always makes sure I'm taken care of.
Man M. from Hyundai Palatine responded on 07/09/2021

We truly appreciate your feedback. Thank you for working with us at Hyundai Palatine, and we hope you have a great day.

Carpentersville, IL
2021 Hyundai Palisade
Feedback
I received a follow up phone call about my service experience from Kevin.
I appreciated the call and the news about the upgrades planned for the customer waiting area.

07/09/2021 Category: Service
1 visit for service on 2021 Palisade
Service waiting area could use an upgrade,
Staff was busy but polite.
KEVIN L. from Hyundai Palatine responded on 07/12/2021

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the feedback and allowing the staff here at Hyundai of Palatine to service your vehicle and we look forward to working with you again soon

BR
Barry R.
Arlington Heights, IL
2020 Hyundai Sonata
07/05/2021 Category: Service
Service was done on a timely, courteous basis.
Man M. from Hyundai Palatine responded on 07/05/2021

Barry, we're glad to hear that you were very satisfied with our services. Thank you for working with us at Hyundai Palatine, and we hope you have a great day.

Arlington Heights, IL
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/30/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai service
I had an appointment for an oil change. The vehicle was taken on time. The service person was very personable and professional.
KEVIN L. from Hyundai Palatine responded on 07/01/2021

Dear Madam,

Thank you so much for your feedback and taking the time out of your busy schedule to bring your vehicle to Hyundai of Palatine for service. We look forward to working with you again soon. We working on getting things changed in the waiting area and hopefully will be fixed soon