4.6

Palatine, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Great Service Department
The service department is outstanding. They were extremely responsive, attentive and quick.

ST
Susan T.
Port Barrington, IL
2012 Hyundai Azera
07/05/2020 Category: Service
Fantastic car and service!
I love my Hyundai Azera! I'm the original owner and the car is 8 yrs old. It has been trouble-free! It looks great after 8 yrs and runs so smoothly. People are impressed by how spacious it is inside. It looks like a much more expensive car! The headlights and trim are really amazing! I've been very happy with the service at the Palatine dealership. Very customer focused and helpful! This is the only place I would take my car for service!

Robert M.

Melissa R.
Buffalo Grove, IL
06/23/2020 Category: Service
oil change
I came in for an oil change and had a possible concern about something wrong with my transmission. The mechanic came out to talk to me professionally and told me that my car was okay and I didn't need any future maintenance at this time. I am happy he was honest with me. Also the man who signed me In at the front desk was nice and personable. They got me in and out in a reasonable time.

Richard H.
Johnsburg, IL
06/16/2020 Category: Service
Quality, people, service
Always consistent and they make it easier to service your car.

Glenview, IL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Buy a new car or service your car at this dealership
Purchased car from dealership and use for service of existing Hyundai . Sales people are easy to work with in terms of negotiation. Come with your homework done in terms of price you are willing to pay and you will have a deal in minutes after you find the car you want to purchase assuming your price is reasonable. You will spend all your time at the dealership waiting for dealer prep of your new car. No back and forth between sales person and 'manager'.

The service department does not attempt to oversell services and do great job working you through repairs when they are necessary. They work Hyundai mother ship to cover repairs under warranty if at all possible

Long Grove, IL

William N.
Chicago, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Much better service than other Hyundai dealers in area
I went to a dealer closer to my house for my 15k service. They tried to charge me for an additional $600.00 of "neccessary " 15k service work. I took my car to Palatine and everything was quick and covered.

JI
Jeffrey I.
Lake Zurich, IL
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Jeff
Great service at fair price. I love this dealership

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/09/2020 Category: Service
Palatine Hyundai fixed all my problems.
I brought the santa fe in for one problem and they found and fixed another that was a safety issue. Both problems are GONE!

Crystal Lake, IL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
I don't do reviews.
I don't do reviews.

Rimma S.
Wauconda, IL
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent customer service
Very professional and friendly people.

Chris S.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
06/08/2020 Category: Service
- Ioniq bumper
great service, and replaced my bumper very quickly with the insurance adjust. Jeff was great to work with!

2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/04/2020 Category: Service
Service was fairy quick but did have to ask for my truck to be brought around I was not pleased about that it was just setting there unattended which I didn’t understand

CJ
Charlie J.
Grayslake, IL
06/02/2020 Category: Service
2015 sonata 85k
You rank high in honesty and dependability - the two most important attributes I am looking for.