CL
CAROL L.
CA
05/31/2020
Laura is amazing ! I give this establishment 10 stars !!
If you want a shop to care about you personally and take good care of your vehicle this is the place. I live in Arizona and my car stop running in California , Laura would keep me informed through the whole process.. She called the warranty company and even helped with speaking to the dealer that sold me this Lemon ? Thank you Laura!. And GT Imports !!

MIKE` C.
Saturn SW
05/28/2020
The entire team cares about you and your vehicle.

MF
MIKE F.
Moreno Valley, CA
05/27/2020
BMW oil change and inspection
GT has been my go to place for my BMW after my warranty with the dealer ended. The same quality as the dealer at a much cheaper price. 😃👍.

NY
NORMAN Y.
05/27/2020
Friendly, great service, good price.

Jacqueline T.
05/26/2020
I am always completely satisfied every time I bring my vehicle here.

BA
BOB A.
Chrysler Crossfire
05/22/2020
Aye, I miss the sound of the pipes! Gary and Scott do it again.
I took them a cold air system bought on line without instructions, they figured it out, had to move stuff around and did it all in a day, sounds crazy good!

LT
LARRY T.
Corona, CA
MINI Cooper Countryman
05/20/2020
I felt like my service needs were a genuine concern to the staff.
I was not expecting a pleasant experience when I dropped off my vehicle. They found the problem, which was odd, and fixed it at a reasonable price. The staff was very nice and inviting. I actually left with my car in a better mood than when I walked in to pick it up. So nice.

Marc R.
Grand Terrace, CA
MINI Cooper Coupe
Best customer service
I take my mini here and only here because of how sweet they are and how informative they are, they are always telling you what’s best for your car and they never rush you while making sure you understand everything. Love these people and will bring my car here forever !

AF
ABLE F.
San Clemente, CA
Integrity
If every business conducted themselves like GT Motors think of the many enjoyable experiences were missing out of.

BR
BOB R.
05/16/2020
Great customer service!
Great customer service! Scott was very helpful and professional. Thank you for picking my car up and dropping it off especially during this pandemic.

05/11/2020
I have been coming here for years they have always been honest and I really Appreciate them.

AA
ANDRE A.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/10/2020
Diagnostic
Brought my Mini Cooper in for a weird noise and sure enough they found it and fixed the issue. Thanks guys.

AW

MARK W.
Norco, CA
05/04/2020
Personal Touch
The Trees Family at GT imports is the best. There aren’t too many family run businesses these days but this is a great one.

VT
VELVET T.
Kia Sedona
05/02/2020
GT always treats us like family and always does good and honest work.