07/19/2019
Honest, knowledgable
They really know their business. No " monkey business." they look out for your best interests.

Mya C.
Highland, CA
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Mya said the staff were super nice, told her what they fixed in her vehicle and they really helped her out.

KATHY M.
Volvo V70
07/13/2019
Hands down, best auto repair and maintenance shop in town!
I love that it is family owned and operated, and all the staff makes customers feel like family too!

KANDI B.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/11/2019
Replacing clutch on my Mini Cooper.
Customer service is top notch at GI Imports. I was raised by a mechanic and always had a trusted family friend , or my dad, to fix my car. Now that is no longer the case and I am thrilled to have found this family owned and operated business. They genuinely care about each customer and their vehicle. John is my mechanic and he always takes all the time I need to explain things to me like I am a 3rd grader. He even recharged my problematic air conditioning on the house because there was a heat wave and he didnt want me to suffer. I will keep bring my Mini here and would highly recommend GT Imports .

EM
Eric M.
Carlsbad, CA
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Eric said the service was excellent.

KENT B.
Redlands, CA
06/29/2019
BMW repair
Very professional and experienced and courteous. Def will be back for my 72k service.

BMW Z4
06/27/2019
Last visit review
Customer service here is excellent - John and Laura call you by name when you walk through the door...outstanding. Only criticism I have is that I would prefer sooner and more frequent updates on the status of repairs via text or calls.

Blue Jay, CA
Volvo XC70
06/26/2019
Honest and great service
Friendly and helpful people. Family owned and run by excellent family members who all know what they are talking about.

AC
Alfredo C.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Alfredo said he had no issues with his service.

CG
Christian G.
California
Saturn VUE
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Christian said the service provided by this business was good.

CATHY FLAHERTY W.
Honda Civic Coupe
06/21/2019
Caring staff, goes above & beyond
I have done business with GT imports since 2010 or so. Always tailoring the service they give to each customer, i cannot say i have walked away one dissatisfied! Always give the best quality of service to my vehicle...knowledge of cars by their staff is phenomenal

SCOTT W.
Mercedes-Benz E350
06/21/2019
Great as always
I have been taking my cars here for years they have always been honest and done a excellent job. I highly Recommend them.

Thanks Scott!!

TC
Tim C.
Moreno Valley, CA
Porsche Cayenne
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Tim said the staff are very helpful and very polite.

NW
NANCY W.
06/20/2019
Reliable Shop with Excellent Customer Service
GT Imports has serviced our 4 cars for several years. We keep coming back because we have found them to be trustworthy and knowledgeable. From regular maintenance to large repairs, GT Imports is the only place we will bring our cars for service.
Scot T. from GT Imports Automotive Repair responded on 06/20/2019

Nancy, we appreciate the great review, thank you for being our customer and friend throughout the years!

CA
06/19/2019
Great customer service. Fast and thorough service. I will continue to take my vehicle here for all its service needs.
Scot T. from GT Imports Automotive Repair responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you, glad you were happy with your service!

TL

RANDY M.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
06/12/2019
Always on target!
I have had my BMW serviced here for the past five years and Scott and his crew are always on target with any diagnoses made to determine the problem and Quick and efficient with my repairs.
Scot T. from GT Imports Automotive Repair responded on 06/21/2019

Randy, thanks for the great revew, look forward to seeing you my friend!