ST
Newark, OH
Chevrolet Trax
04/01/2020
Tony and Gary
Always fast and throw service. Top quality business !!

03/31/2020
Safe, quick and friendly service
I was nervous about getting an oil change during Corona but GT Tires was ready for me. They had the lobby laid out so I was never closer than 6 ft to the next person. They explained the service that was being done and charged me fairly. I would highly recommend.

ROB S.
Ford Expedition
03/30/2020
As always great service!!
Thorough inspection. Great service!!

VA
VINCE A.
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
03/29/2020
Quality and reliable service
I've been servicing the 21 year old RX300 for about a year now, with almost 300,000 miles on the odometer, it's clear to me the folks at GT are doing a great job for me. THANK YOU!

RON B.
03/27/2020
I trust the staff at GT with all of my automotive repairs!
I have been a GT customer for nearly 20 years. I trust them because they give me an honest account of any repairs that are needed.

ROBERT H.
Alexandria, OH
03/27/2020
Routine auto service
I am advised to not leave the house because of my age(81) and the virus. Imagine my surprise when Tony said "don't bring it down, we'll come get it". You guys are something else, I have been dealing with you for a lot of years now. My service has always been prompt, correct and on time. Thank You gentlemen and ladies.

SP
SCOTT P.
03/21/2020
Excellent service once again
The drop off and pick up later service is convenient and simple to use. Instead of having to wait for the service it was easy to schedule a date, drop off my car and have it done within a couple hours. Another professional job by GT Tire.

JN
JEREMY N.
Ford F-250 Super Duty
03/05/2020
Tire Repair
They got us in quick and fixed our tire immediately. We also use them for our business trucks as well. I highly recommend GT Tire for you automotive needs. Gary the owner is exceptional.

Mercury Mariner
03/05/2020
Courstey and knowledge of staff.pleasant waiting room
Courstey. And knowledge of staff.pleasant waiting room

LAUREN M.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
03/04/2020
Honest and Timely
Tony is always honest about what types of things are necessary and what we can wait on. My car service was completed in a very timely manner.

MA
MARK A.
Granville, OH
Volvo XC60
02/26/2020
Fix a Flat
Arrived only to find that a tire shop with out an air compressor isn't able to fix the tire. Oh well, stuff happens. Made an appointment for the next day and all is well.

MATT G.
02/21/2020
PM Service on vehicle
Did a great job on vehicle. Always helpful and communicate well on what was done to vehicle etc. Nice Job! Thank You!

RONALD W.
02/19/2020
Always have given us great service
Very friendly staff who have always given us great service. I recommend them to all my friends and family.

BOB B.
Granville, OH
02/16/2020
Great service as usual!
Dropped truck off for another oil change. Dropped it off Friday night and it was ready first thing Saturday morning. Great price and great service. Can't beat it!

BG
BOB G.
02/16/2020
Great Experience Time After Time
My wife and I have complete trust in the these folks. We have never been disappointed. They are highly competent, very genuine, friendly and trustworthy. We don’t take our vehicles anywhere else.