RT
ROSITA T.
Volvo S60
03/22/2019
Rosita T
I’ve been using this auto shop for many years! Always take care of my vehicles and let me know anything they come across before doing the job. Good/friendly people.!

JOSEPH F.
03/21/2019
Glad I found this Place
Friendly employees Good Value, Good location.

MARTY H.
Toyota Celica
03/20/2019
Very fair
They take great care of the customer.

PA
PAULA A.
03/16/2019
Honest, thorough and timely
I am grateful for GT Tire and Automotive. They have taken care of my cars for over 20 years. They are always courteous and helpful, timely and honest and they have good pricing.

Jeep Patriot
03/13/2019
Good People
Friendly, helpful staff and they always do a great job on our vehicles.

DEBBIE H.
Nissan Sentra
03/08/2019
gt tires
very trustful people, never worry about the work they are doing for me , know is being done right

SAMUEL M.
Alexandria, OH
03/08/2019
Informative and polite
This is the second time we have used GT Tire for our vehicle. Our service was done on time and at the promised price. I was a little concerned that I had made an appointment several days before hand but my tires did not arrive until the morning after I dropped my car off overnight. Apparently, that didn't matter because my car was done by the promised time. We will return and recommend to friends!

JACK W.
Honda Fit
03/06/2019
Gt tire always does a great job fixing our cars. I feel they are very trustworthy.

GB
GRETCHEN B.
Nissan Pathfinder
03/05/2019
I cannot say enough about these people! Trustworthy, dependable, caring. They are straight forward and honest, providing a level of personal service that exceeds my expectations every time.

KAREN M.
Pickerington, OH
Chevrolet Trax
03/02/2019
Service and pricing
Always professional and friendly.

JN
JOE N.
02/20/2019
I appreciated that you could get me in on short notice. Your service was friendly and efficient at a very reasonable rate.

ROGER H.
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/14/2019
2010 Chevy road hazard warranty
Very prompt service as this was a walk in issue without an appointment.

GS
GARY S.
Ford Edge
02/12/2019
Service vehicle and rotate tires.
I called to schedule the service on the car prior to going out of state. I also asked if I could wait on the vehicle which I could. The service took about an hour. The cost of the service was reasonable. I have been doing business with GT Tire for over 20 years.

HN
HELEN N.
02/10/2019
The wonderful people that work there.
The special care they give to each customer is fantastic.

EW
ERNEST W.
02/08/2019
My first visit
The people were great service was fast and complete. Good experience all around. I will be coming back

NB
NANCY B.
02/05/2019
THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING!
GT Tire and the employees are very compeyent, honest, and gracious. They are upfront about repairs. They explain exactly what needs to be done and what the cost will be....no surprises!! In fact, many times the actual cost is LOWER than the estimate!!! They are great. I have been going here for over 25 years.

Granville, OH
02/04/2019
GT Tire
Tony and his team do an excellent job of treating every customer like family.

PB
Great place!

Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/01/2019
friendly service
they are friendly and helpful. love the fact they give military discount , our vets deserve it and more. thank you for taking care of our automobiles. just wish you did a car wash. lol

ROSE B.
01/31/2019
The friendly atmosphere
Always enjoy taking my car to get service there. Great quality service...always.