Audi Q5
10/12/2018
Destination LE's
And now the wifes Audi has 4 new Firestones on it and is riding / driving like new! Thank you for the once again excellent service!

10/10/2018
Excellent service!
Daughter went off to college, I didnt have time to accompany her in to get her new tires and car inspected for her road trip. I cannot even begin to explain how comforting it is to know I have a company I can trust right her in Pataskala. My daughter not being mechanically inclined, I was very happy to hear her full report of her experience. Jeff, Tony, Becky and the whole crew at GT spent all the time needed without cutting corners to make sure she understood everything that was done to her car ( older Focus ) and what she needed to do to keep the car in tip top shape while she was away at school. Thanks to the crew at GT Tire for all you do!

LONNIE M.
Cambridge, OH
09/25/2018
Great service!!
New tires for my truck, I asked for good tread, not mudders, just not street tread, I do not want to get stuck in the snow!! Tony and Gary knew exactly what to put on it and kept within my budget!! I even have new sensors that tell me when I have a low tire. Great Job, all of you!! Thank You so much!! It is worth the 75 mile drive to get what I need with Great People!!

Toyota Avalon
09/20/2018
Friendly and professional. Nice waiting area.
Was able to get my car in for service right away and my wait was short while it was being serviced. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.

MARTHA P.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/20/2018
Very satisfied
They aim to please you and do everything to make you satisfied. I'm very happy with their work.

Ram 1500
09/17/2018
Absolutely cannot beat the service and quality of work offered by the folks at GT, so not hesitate to trust your vehicles care with them. I expected to pay a little MORE for a smaller town shop, imagine my surprise when my bill was actually cheaper then expected, and the customer service was excellent! My new go to shop for everything vehicle maintenance related!

VA
VINCE A.
09/16/2018
Exceptional service
When your car or truck needs critical service, this is the place to go. They focus on the problem, determine the cause of the issue and provide options for resolution. The Best service in central Ohio.

RZ
ROGER Z.
09/13/2018
Freindly fast service
Thank you for taking me in at the sper of the moment and fixing my tail light.

MT
MICHAEL T.
09/12/2018
I always receive great service. You know they are great at what they do because they are always in demand. They explain everything throughly and their work is of the highest quality.

09/10/2018
New tires and headlight replacement
Very accommodating and timely!!

TT
TOM T.
Ford E450 Super Duty
09/08/2018
Engine service and overall safety check
Customer satisfaction is primary goal. Knowledgeable and courteous staff and employees. Full explanation given about services performed.

CHRISTINE H.
09/08/2018
The Townsends and Tony!
Always ready to assist. Friendly, honest

DJ
DAVE J.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
09/07/2018
A time consuming job done well and everything was done correctly

SJ
SHANE J.
09/06/2018
Estimate Accuracy
We had tires & some engine work done, and the estimate was very accurate.

Chevrolet Cruze
09/01/2018
Great customer service!! Honest and affordable👍🏻
We love GT tire! They are always easy and accommodating to our schedules. They are honest and have always done great work on our vehicles and the prices are very fare for the good quality work they provide.

JAMES T.
08/28/2018
Tire
Had a slow leak in my tire
Had to purchase a new one because it wasn’t fixable
Was suppose to rotate all tires but did not

SJ
Sheri J.
Grove City, OH
06/22/2018
Great service AND Great People!
I went to GT Tire on a recommendation from my brother when looking for new tires. I was able to get what was reviewed as the best tire online...at the same price as a tire with not as good reviews from the dealership. They gave me a teacher discount which I somehow must have mentioned. I had no idea I could get one. And while waiting on my car I was really impressed when an older woman came in needing help with her car. I couldn't hear everything but the gist was she bought a new car and didn't know how to work stuff. I heard her say she couldn't get her wipers to turn off. She was so sweet and the guy (sorry I don't know his name) went out and spent a great deal of time with her and then brought the car manual in and read it. Then went back out and helped her some more. I was very impressed to see that kind of kindness. I hope she gave him a little something for his time. I live about 40 min. away but it was worth the drive and I will be back!

Mike S.
06/07/2018
Difficult Problem Good Work
My auto is 2007 VW Bug. I purchased it new and GT has serviced it since 2010. They have always done an excellent job. The car is in super body shape but problems arise after 170K miles. GT put a new suspension package on , complete front brake service, and repaired an oil leak. Also a tube replace was called for, VW uses tubes instead of hoses in many cases. The work was not inexpensive but well done and well explained. A free loaner car was provide for the four days of work in two sessions.
Thank you Gt for another example of excellent service.

MICHEAL S.
Kia Optima
05/01/2018
Five Stars!
Only GT Tire for our family since we meet them in 2008. They know how to get the job done right! Customer Service is fantastic and explanations are understandable!

JOE C.
Subaru Impreza Wagon
04/30/2018
Customer Service is always top notch. The staff are always willing to got the extra mile to help you and explain everything up front.
We have used GT Tire for so many things over the years and with all of our cars. They explain everything up front and provide you with several options when it comes to tires. They are always busy but find the time to fit you in.