Mike S.
06/07/2018
Difficult Problem Good Work
My auto is 2007 VW Bug. I purchased it new and GT has serviced it since 2010. They have always done an excellent job. The car is in super body shape but problems arise after 170K miles. GT put a new suspension package on , complete front brake service, and repaired an oil leak. Also a tube replace was called for, VW uses tubes instead of hoses in many cases. The work was not inexpensive but well done and well explained. A free loaner car was provide for the four days of work in two sessions.
Thank you Gt for another example of excellent service.

MICHEAL S.
Kia Optima
05/01/2018
Five Stars!
Only GT Tire for our family since we meet them in 2008. They know how to get the job done right! Customer Service is fantastic and explanations are understandable!

JOE C.
Granville, OH
Subaru Impreza Wagon
04/30/2018
Customer Service is always top notch. The staff are always willing to got the extra mile to help you and explain everything up front.
We have used GT Tire for so many things over the years and with all of our cars. They explain everything up front and provide you with several options when it comes to tires. They are always busy but find the time to fit you in.

Anonymous avatar
Cadillac CTS Coupe
04/27/2018
Quick service
Quick service and fair prices

TT
TOM T.
Ford E450 Super Duty
04/26/2018
Service on motor home
As always, good service and good people. Customer satisfaction is top priority. All employees are courteous and knowledgeable.

Anonymous avatar
Nissan Sentra
04/22/2018
Love GT Tire!
Service is always good, mechanics are always helpful and informative. Any questions or concerns you ever have these guys can answer. Scheduling appointments is easy and flexible. My car after every appointment is always ready to go.

JASON K.
New Albany, OH
04/19/2018
Did a thorough workup of my vehicle before a big move.

BRIAN B.
Granville, OH
Honda Civic Coupe
04/19/2018
Was planning to just drop off my car using the after hours drop box because it was 5:58 and they close at 6:00 but they greeted me and checked in my car anyhow. When I picked up the car the next day the service they provided was explained in detail and the charge for the service was a pleasant surprise. No one tried to upsell me anything and I was on my way!

SHANE M.
04/15/2018
Good honest people
Good, honest people. They could have taken me to the cleaners a couple of times, but they keep it real and fix what needs fixed and don’t try to take advantage. Only place we take our vehicles.

BRIAN M.
Ram 1500
04/14/2018
High quality service and work
Outstanding customer service and high quality work done by the service team members. Very trustworthy and I highly recommend GT Tire to friends, family and co-workers.

RICK C.
Chevrolet Cobalt
04/11/2018
Replaced new Tire
I got a nail in my tire and took it to GT Tire to be fixed. Had purchased Road Hazard when I bought the tires new. Unfortunately nail went through sidewall and couldn't be repaired. Tony ordered a new tire that came in later that day. They replaced the tire and rotated all 4. Because I had road hazard and tire was still new, I did not have to pay for new tire. Tony, Becky and the entire crew at GT Tire took care of me. A crew that you can trust.

JUDY C.
Chevrolet HHR
04/08/2018
Excellent Customer Service
I trust the folks at GT Tire to do the best job possible for a reasonable price and superb customer care! The staff is excellent!

DAVE S.
04/07/2018
You can Trust them to be honest with you.
I’ve been coming here for 12 years now. It’s nice to have a place you can take your car and know they will only do what’s necessary.

DAVID D.
Nissan Xterra
04/06/2018
Tony and the guys always take good care of me; they get to the root of the problem and take care of it economically and quickly.

SF
SUE F.
04/03/2018
Great Customer Service At GT Tire and Automotive
Customer Service is terrific!! Very friendly staff and atmosphere.

MONTY M.
Etna, OH
MINI Cooper Coupe
03/31/2018
Awesome service and very friendly workers
Awesome service and very friendly workers. We bring all of our cars here and always get great service

WL
WALTER L.
Buick Rendezvous
03/30/2018
Still the same
As always well done. That is why we have been doing business here for over a decade.

RUTH G.

RA
ROBIN A.
03/23/2018
Reliable service
I have been bringing my vehicles to GT for several years for service and tires. They are professional and reliable and I recommend them highly. Tony is a great guy and puts up with all my questions!

CHARLES C.
Etna Township, OH
03/18/2018
Great people and service
First time using GT and even though they had to deliver bad news on one of my vehicles, they were honest and compassionate about this. They truly care for their customers.