KEVIN M.
Columbus, OH
06/26/2019
Friendly staff, comfortable and clean waiting area
Staff always friendly and honest, comfortable and clean waiting area with snacks and beverages!

ST
STEVE T.
Newark, OH
Chevrolet Trax
06/18/2019
What can I say, Tony and Gary give great service and do what they say!!! Steve T

VA
VINCE A.
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
06/15/2019
Good Service
I've been a customer for a number of years now, , . . . no matter what car I have that needs a basic oil change serviced or new tires, brakes, etc., the team at GT Tire gets the work done as promised each and every time. . I believe their long term success can be attributed to the professional staff and service technicians who all demonstrate a positive can do attitude . Positive energy all the way, Good job!

CG
CINDY G.
06/07/2019
customer service and honesty
courteous and much attention to detail

PP
PAM P.
Baltimore, OH
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/05/2019
Great customer service!
I recently had both a flat tire and a leaky tire. GT was able to get me in quickly and resolved both issues. Tony showed me why the tire was leaking and explained that the tire had not been sealed properly (the tires came from another Goodyear dealer). The staff is very friendly and courteous. I've already recommended them to my friends.

Pickerington, OH
Chevrolet Trax
05/23/2019
Always helpful
They will search and advise solutions to any issues.

MK
MARY K.
Honda Civic Coupe
05/19/2019
Always provides excellent service.
We have used GT Tire for years. Would not go anywhere else!

RT
ROSITA T.
Ford Excursion
05/14/2019
Got vehicle taken care of in a short time frame
Noticed my tire very low ..relatively new tires decided to call and see if could be checked and taken care of immediately..and it was..great service and customer friendly..been with these folks for many years too!

Reynoldsburg, OH
Nissan Versa
05/12/2019
Friendly staff. Reasonable prices on tires.
Quick service, Reasonable prices on tires. Friendly staff.

DAVE W.
GMC Canyon
05/12/2019
Always Great Service
I've been going to GT Tire for over 20 years and have always had excellent service. The people are friendly and helpful and they don't try to sell you services you don't need like the dealerships do. Their prices are very reasonable and they perform quality work.

EW
ERNEST W.
Oil Change
Great service again. Clean waiting area and friendly folks. Positive experience for sure

DIANE B.
My Old Truck
I definitly got some bad news on the current shape of my truck, but Tony was
very honest and straight - forward so I could make an informed decision that i could feel
good about!

GG
GERALD G.
Customer Service!
I called early in the morning about a tire that had a slow leak. Response was immediate: bring it in, we'll fix it. Dropped the tire at GT on my way to Columbus. Got a call in a couple of hours: all fixed, pick it up. Got back to GT late in the afternoon, tire was ready, helpful guy put it on for me. Price was reasonable.

Simple process, entirely satisfactory. This is a fine business, apparently dedicated to quick customer service. I'm very happy with it.

LY
LEILA Y.
Nissan Murano
Consistent Excellence
This place does it right -- friendly, helpful, informative, and quality work at a reasonable price. I LOVE it! If you are looking for someone to trust for vehicle maintenance or emergencies, this is it!

CG
CINDY G.
05/07/2019
customer service and honesty
The service area where I bought my car had me scared to death to drive it due to needing new tires and breaks and I had only driven the car for 11 months. I brought it out to GT Tire and they advised me on time limits and safety and we worked out a plan and they did the work for me , knowing what I could afford. This is a great thing for someone to KNOW THE TRUTH. I will not go back to the dealership for maintenance , I have lost trust with them . We have used GT TIRE in years past and I will only go there. Plus I was able to get a loaner car so I did not have to miss work.Thank You so much . Cindy Greiner

CF
CARL F.
Lincoln MKZ
05/05/2019
Great Service - Great Folks
Routine and Preventative Maintenance to detailed repairs - a great local choice for vehicle service.

Kia Optima
05/04/2019
Great service-local business
Fast and courteous service! We had 4 tires installed. They were quick to get this job done. Dropped car the night before and they were finished by 10 am.

MN
MARGRET N.
Columbus, OH
04/28/2019
Great as always
They always give me straight answers as to what needs fixed and when. A dear friend and mentor recommended them. I am a happy customer!

BOB B.
04/26/2019
1st time customer
Scheduled a simple oil change and tire rotation. In and out in less than 40 minutes. Great service. Very friendly staff. We will use them for all of our vehicle service!

Newark, OH
Nissan Sentra
04/25/2019
Always wonderful service!
My mom has been coming to GT Tire for years and since I started driving we always come here and are welcomed with happy faces and wonderful service. Would recommend coming here to anyone and everyone!