05/14/2021
Great service and good price
Great work and price was reasonable.

CK

TRISH S.
Newark, OH
05/12/2021
Best Place for Tires and Repair Work
Tony is the best to work with on new tire pricing and GT Tire is the best place I've found for an oil change, tire rotation or any other car issues. Been going there for years. My whole family uses GT now.

Quick service
Had a bolt in my tire on the way back to work from lunch. Dropped car off and it was fixed in an hour. Highly recommend this business

MK
MATTHEW K.
05/11/2021
Friendly, convenient and family owned. Handy for rotation .
Friendly, convenient and family owned.

MK
MARY K.
Etna Township, OH
Honda Civic Coupe
Trust worthy
I completely trust gt tires to be honest and give me great quality work

VS
VICKI S.
FIAT 500
05/10/2021
Called late Saturday with a problem with my car. They got me in Monday morning. Fast and efficient service. Very plaesed

JERRY C.
Newark, OH
05/07/2021
Always Perfect
Thank you to the entire crew at GT for always taking care of us!

DERON W.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/06/2021
I went for an oil change, they let me know about immediate issues
I know it was just an oil change and tire rotation, but my car drives much better. Thank you for the warning about my front end.

DAVID H.
Ford Edge
05/06/2021
They worked it out on a tight schedule ( Tony I believe)
All other places I tried did not give me 5 minutes
He squeezed me in that helped me and your company.
Service was great and fair.
Thank you for the military discount much appreciated!

Granville, OH
Dodge Avenger
Local
Fast professional service see you guys next time

TIM B.
Porsche Panamera
05/05/2021
Tony, been dealing with GT for over 20 years. Always great service.
Great place for tires, service always great, very professional, nice people to deal with.

Blacklick, OH
05/04/2021
Good experience
Always a great experience here. I appreciate that they get me in as fast as they are able.

RP
ROBERT P.
Ford Econoline Wagon
05/04/2021
Satisfied customer..
I had tried to price tires at 2 other well known establishments. Both were having computer issues and the counter employee never offered to get out the book and look the tires up. They ask me to return another time. The GT tire employee took time to compare and explain the different tire options available To me. They were very helpful without pushing a high priced tire at me. I recently picked up a nail and had a slow leak. Due to COVID and an extremely high volume of business they set up an appointment for the next day. They did a free tire rotation, that came with my purchase of 4 tires, when they were finished. Every employee I have dealt with has given me quality service and I leave feeling confident the job has been done correctly. Will definitely return whenever needed!

TH
TERRY H.
05/03/2021
Tony runs a pro shop.they are always on there a. game.
,I have been going to gt tire for many years.more than happy to send friends to him.