Delaware, OH
Honda Accord Coupe
11/24/2020
Convenient, friendly, knowledgeable
Very knowledgeable and friendly staff. Explained all work that was needed and what they would do to complete work. Very pleased with service and treatment of mechanics and staff. Would use again and recommend.

MA
MACKENZIE A.
Kia Sportage
11/20/2020
Always great service
GT Tire always has great service and is so convenient to where we live. The staff is friendly and straight up with your car needs and price point.

JULIE C.
Reynoldsburg, OH
11/20/2020
honest
I have been going to GT for over 14 years and they are honest, friendly and efficient. They go out of their way to make your car repairs as easy as possible. Tony is very knowledgeable and up front about repairs needed.
Would not recommend any other place in Pataskala.

SP
STEVE P.
11/19/2020
Prompt service
I was having an issue with a leaky tire. They were able to get me in, fix the bent rim, and get me on my way in less than an hour. Folks were nice, and the price was reasonable.

JUDY M.
11/19/2020
Today was my first time using GT Tire Service as I moved into this area last September. I was very pleased with the service I received. It was done in a timely manner, the manager and service people were very professional, efficient and courteous. I would recommend this business to anyone needing auto repairs.

MIKE H.
11/18/2020
The work
Work was done on time

Thornville, OH
11/18/2020
Quick and friendly
They always go above and beyond to help me out

11/17/2020
Great place
This is a great place for quality service.

BRAD M.
11/16/2020
GT has always treated us right. We’ve take our vehicles there for many years, and the service is always how a business should be. Tony, Becky and Gary definitely know how to keep people coming back!

Kirkersville, OH
Ford Fiesta
11/16/2020
These giys are great
My 2016 Ford Fiesta has had ALL its regular maintenance services performed by GT since I bought it new.
It still runs perfectly at 235000 miles.
Same with my 2004 Chevy Aveo5...384000 miles when I traded in.
They’ve serviced our 2016 Equinox, 2018 Silverado, 2005 Silverado and helped rebuild a ‘96 Ranger.
Reasonable prices, excellent customer service, quick turn around and quality work have kept us loyal customers for 15+ years.
Thanks GT😉

BT
BRAD T.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
11/14/2020
2007 FJ Cruiser repairs
Got scheduled in promptly and my vehicle problems were diagnosed and repaired quickly. The pricing for the repairs are always competitive and fair. Business is booming at GT Tire as the quality of their services is always in demand.

ROBERT W.
11/13/2020
The guys at GT tire are always great.
We would never take our cars any where else

Nissan Rogue
11/12/2020
Very easygoing honest and friendly
Great service And really friendly to all of their staff and their clients

CG
CRAIG G.
Blacklick, OH
Kia Optima
Auto repair
Went because there was a rattling when I went into drive and reverse. I thought it was a loose exhaust heat shield that would have be a few hundred dollars from what I researched. Turns out it was something completely different and only was $66.07. Very honest business and straight forward. I was even listening to what they were saying to the customers in front of me. From what I heard they know what they are doing and not looking to make a quick buck off of you.I will be going back for everything that I need done.

DRUE R.
GT always helpful
I have been going to GT since we moved to the area in 2011. Tony always lays out what needs to be done in order of priority with an eye towards cost. Really can't recommend them enough