JIM R.
TONI
Very reliable work done on time. THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT TONY GUY. JIM

GMC Acadia
11/12/2019
Tony and his team went the extra mile to fix my bent wheel and replace my tires! I’m very pleased with the service and attention to detail.

BC
BRENT C.
Kia Sedona
11/11/2019
Great Service Like Always
Over the weekend I discovered a screw in the tread of a tire. Although it was Veteran’s Day and they were crazy busy, GT took care of me! Great service!

LINDA M.
Nissan Murano
11/05/2019
Always willing to get me in knowledgeable
I have always been happy with BB my service.

BOB B.
11/03/2019
Dropped my truck off Friday night and it was ready to go Saturday morning as requested.

TR
TYSON R.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/03/2019
Customer service
I have been bringing my vehicles here for 9 years and have always had a great experience. Service has been fast and efficient every time

JAKE S.
11/02/2019
Great service as always!
We have been using GT for years, and will continue to do so!

DIRK M.
New Albany, OH
Honda Accord Coupe
11/02/2019
Went in for an oil change and they just do a great job and are so honest it’s refreshing. They won’t do work on your car that doesn’t NEED to be done. It’s why I drive 30 minutes to have my car serviced there. Love this place.

DOUG D.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
11/01/2019
Friendly service.
Tony takes the time to explain what is going on even though the phones are ringing and customers coming and going.

BRIAN M.
Ram 1500
10/31/2019
Customer service, dependable service from mechanics.
Tony, Gary and Becky treat all customers with respect and care. They explain in detail what your car needs and are willing to answer any questions you may have.
Other local car dealerships pale in comparison in GT Tires customer service, honesty and integrity. I always recommend them to friends and co-workers!

STEVE M.
Ford Edge
10/25/2019
Good service for past 16 years
Been taking my cars here for tires and repair services for the past 16 years and I have been completely satisfied with their work. They provide quotes up front before repairs are started, so there are never any surprises at checkout time. Repairs are completed quickly and at reasonable costs.

CONNIE H.
10/24/2019
The people are very helpful and friendly.
In and out fast. Nice people. They fix it right the 1st time.

GC
GARY C.
Friendly service and they make it right for the customer
Friendly service and they make it right for the customer

Mercury Grand Marquis
Brake repair
When I came in to have an oil change I also had a winter check on
the car. Found that I had a crack in the brake pad.
I was able to get an appointment quickly and have the brakes
repaired. All work was completed and everything is working
just fine now. :-)

CHRIS H.
Toyota Tundra
10/23/2019
Top of the line small business. Honest, fair & customer focused
The entire GT Tire and Automotive makes getting work done on your vehicle a pleasure. What Tony says is spot on. Earlier in my relationship with GT I checked out what they said and compared prices. Now I don't even bother.

MK
MARY K.
Honda Civic Coupe
10/20/2019
Love going here.
Love going here. They take excellent care of my car!

JN
JOE N.
10/17/2019
Very friendly atmosphere with extremely knowledgeable staff.

NB
NANCY B.
10/04/2019
The BEST
Every single time I take my car to GT, I am NEVER disappointed by the quality of service, the caring attitudes of employees, and the honesty of their advice. We have taken our cars here for over 25 years, and they have never strayed from their high standards. Go Tony, Gary, and all the service people!

TW
TISHA W.
10/02/2019
Quick and efficient as always and very friendly service
As usual the staff is all very friendly and they get the work done in a very timely manner. I love the laid back family vibe. They never try to sell you products you don't need

LYLE M.
10/01/2019
Prompt and dependable
Prompt locally owned family business that's dependable and friendly. Always fair on prices.