Toyota Avalon
12/18/2018
Caring
I always receive prompt, friendly and wonderful service! Wouldn’t take my car any place else!

TW
TISHA W.
Hyundai ELANTRA
12/16/2018
Friendly service and don't try to oversell you on products
Im new to town and they came highly recommended by the people here. The service is fast and efficient and prices are fair. They don't try to tell you that you need more work done than you actually need.

JOSEPH F.
12/14/2018
New in Town
Just moved to Pataskala and needed break service. I read the reviews about GT Tire and Automotive and decided to give you a try. I was very happy with the professionalism, and friendly service. The price was even a little less then I thought it would be.
GT Tire and Automotive will be my new "go to" place for any car needs we have in the future.

MARTHA P.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/12/2018
Friendly, fast and reasonable..
They treat you like family ( in a good way ). They are quick and very reasonable. They take time to explain what needs done and why. I feel like they are looking out for me and my safety. I do recommend them to everyone !

BK
BOB K.
12/07/2018
Service and people
Great service and they take their time to check out your vehicle.

PP
PAUL P.
12/05/2018
My experiences with GT Tire in Pataskala have always been positive. Tony is knowledgeable and easy to work with. I appreciate their attention to detail no matter how small the job.

BK
BOB K.
12/04/2018
The personal service you receive.
I appreciate the service you and your staff give.

WM
WILLIAM M.
Dodge Journey
12/03/2018
service
reasonable appointment time, prompt service, explaining repair process, reasonable repair time

Columbus, OH
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
12/02/2018
Awesome service
Very personable, respectful and responsive to your needs

SD
SHARI D.
New Albany, OH
Honda Civic Sdn
11/29/2018
Trustworthy and Reliable
I am so thankful that a friend recommended GT Tire and Auto. The day of my appointment, they were very short-handed but still managed to get everything done in a timely manner. They communicated everything they were doing and got approval ahead of time. The waiting area has wifi and is very comfortable. Everyone is super friendly. The cost is VERY reasonable. Great place! Great people! Great service!

JENNIFER M.
New Albany, OH
Buick Enclave
11/25/2018
Long-Time Customer - Service A+++++
I've been a long-time customer, do I dare say - when GT was located on the corner of Broad and Main Streets? Upsides are many, especially, Tony and the rest of the crew being so great. I relocated out of the area a few years ago, but still travel to Pataskala daily. I had a tire emergency and Tony was awesome at working my vehicle in - I was back on the road in 24 hours. I appreciate everything GT has done for 20 plus years keeping my family and I safe and sound in our vehicles.

VA
VINCE A.
Quick Service
Quick turn around, quality service and friendly, highly recommend.

MF
MIKE F.
mike flesch
great service at a great price.tony was great.really knows his stuff.

Customer friendly
The work is done in a timely matter and to my satisfaction.

Granville, OH
FIAT 500
11/14/2018
always helpful
always honest and fair

MICHEAL S.
11/14/2018
Been going to GT for well over a decade, straight forward. They will treat you right.

SL
SUSAN L.
Columbus, OH
Hyundai Tucson
11/13/2018
Friendly, patient, and knowledgable
Tony always explains what needs to be done, and better yet, lets you know if you have to do it right away or you can wait a while. That is very important when you are on a budget! I never feel like they use scare tactics or try to get you to do work you really don't need. Finally, an auto repair shop that is totally trustworthy.

RUTH G.
Blacklick, OH
11/11/2018
Always kind and expert and timely

KC
KAY C.
Blacklick, OH
Jeep Patriot
11/10/2018
friendly employees, speedy,
Friendly atmosphere, nice seating area, clean restroom, competent employees

VS
VICKI S.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
11/03/2018
Friendship,of the staff they care
Another good visit fairly,priced and WELL explained