Guy's Foreign and Domestic Auto

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Kim F. on 12/08/2017
"BMW Service"
I trust Guy's with my 3-series BMW. Their price is much better than the dealership, and the work is done quickly and to my satisfaction. My car is a 2009, so it's out of warranty. I will continue to go to Guy's for any repairs or scheduled maintenance. Jeff F.
Vehicle: BMW 3 Series
Service Date: 12/07/2017
Review Created: 12/08/2017 10:04 PM
Kim F. on 12/08/2017
"Satisfied Regular Customer"
Our family has used Guy's for several years now. We service three cars there, one Mercedes and two BMW's. Guy's team is always professional and courteous. They are fair and offer repair estimates lower than our dealerships' quotes, so we have come to trust them with our cars without paying more for the same work. Guy's has worked with us when there have been a few things needed with service. They helped us to prioritize so that we could do what was primarily needed at the time, and then planned for other things in the coming months or more. They are honest and let me know of some things that could wait, things that were not risking safety and could be done at another time. I appreciated that they worked within my budget and could help me to plan for some things further out. This option was not given to me by my dealership. When the dealership rattled off a list of things, it took me by surprise and I contacted Guy's for a second opinion of the same list. It was very helpful to know that not everything was necessary at that time. Everyone in the shop, whether at the front desk or in the garage, is very friendly and respectful. I am very comfortable going there and I know that the work will be done well, timely, and for a fair price. If you are taking your vehicle to a dealership for maintenance or repair, you should get an estimate from Guy's and compare for yourself! You will be pleased! Kim F.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz ML350
Service Date: 12/06/2017
Review Created: 12/08/2017 07:54 PM
Mariah W. on 12/01/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE! "
If you're a single woman looking for a place to take your car, DO NOT GO HERE. Employee Glen and Owner Guy are sweet as pie until they GET YOUR MONEY. Today I picked up my BMW to the tune of $1200 for tests and ignition coils.
After leaving the lot and getting 10 miles away, I noticed that my turn signals were not automatically switching off (like they used to BEFORE I brought it in). I called in immediately. I explained my situation, and Glen turned into a monster (was the nicest guy on the planet a day ago), told me I was "calling him a liar" and that "he didn't think I had the money to repair anything else", and claimed that they "already knew that was happening". Then he blatantly hung up me.
I felt like his remarks were RACIST, DISRESPECTFUL, MISLEADING, and plain rude.
I had to call back to speak with the owner, Guy. He had a little more empathy but wasn't much better, oh but he DID offer me the opportunity to bring it back in to get worked in again! Unbelievable.
Being a business owner myself, the fact that Guy keeps people like Glen on his staff is one thing; everyone know there's a little shade in every mechanic, but to defend him and actually expect someone to give them MORE money????

It's a setup to get you to come back. Leaches.
STAY AWAY.
Service Date: 12/01/2017
Review Created: 12/01/2017 03:39 PM
Mariah W. on 12/01/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE! "
I felt like his remarks were RACIST, DISRESPECTFUL, MISLEADING, and plain rude.

It's a setup to get you to come back. Leaches.
STAY AWAY.
Service Date: 12/01/2017
Review Created: 12/01/2017 03:39 PM
Sergin T. on 12/01/2017
Sergin said he liked the staff.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 11/28/2017
Review Created: 12/01/2017
Joe H. on 11/28/2017
Joe said he is always pleased with this business and their services.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra 1500
Service Date: 11/20/2017
Review Created: 11/28/2017
Chris V. on 11/27/2017
Chris said his vehicle's engine and transmission went out at the same time. The employees fixed what they could and recommended another business to complete the work they couldn't. He trusted their opinion and liked their courteous service. He was a happy customer.
Vehicle: Kia Sportage
Service Date: 11/22/2017
Review Created: 11/27/2017
Ricky K. on 11/27/2017
Spoke with Natasia. She said everything went great during her visit to this business.
Vehicle: Mazda CX-9
Service Date: 11/21/2017
Review Created: 11/27/2017
Victoria F. on 11/22/2017
Victoria said this business offers fast service for her vehicle.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 11/08/2017
Review Created: 11/22/2017
Casey F. on 11/22/2017
Casey said the employees were friendly and efficient.
Vehicle: BMW X5
Service Date: 11/08/2017
Review Created: 11/22/2017
Samatha C. on 11/18/2017
Samantha said everything was great at the business. Everyone was nice, and they did a good job.
Vehicle: Nissan 350Z
Service Date: 11/14/2017
Review Created: 11/18/2017
Brittany D. on 11/16/2017
"Honest & Fair"
Guy and his team were great when inspecting a used car for me - they explained all the pit falls and the work that needed to be done. They gave me a fair price for repairs and got me in the schedule quick. I'll be bringing my new (used) car to them going forward for regular service!
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 11/16/2017 06:41 AM
Al D. on 11/10/2017
Al said he didn't experience any problems with the service he received. He would recommend the facility to others.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 11/03/2017
Review Created: 11/10/2017
Beverly F. on 11/06/2017
Beverly said the service was good. Glen and Guy are the best.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 11/01/2017
Review Created: 11/06/2017
Sal C. on 11/03/2017
"Recent Repair Work"
Brought my car in for oil change and a check of "noise " under the hood. Found out the water pump was bad. Guy's changed the water pump and the serpentine belt. Have 73000 miles on car and needed the fix. Took care of job in one day. Excellent job always. Never does extra work on car. Very reliable and trustworthy.
Vehicle: Toyota Avalon
Vehicle: Lexus LS 460
Service Date: 10/26/2017
Review Created: 11/02/2017 09:08 AM
Marc M. on 11/01/2017
"Amazing service and accommodating staff!"
Would highly recommend to anyone looking for honest, reliable service!!
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 10/31/2017
Review Created: 11/01/2017 08:04 PM
Linda S. on 10/31/2017
Linda said this business did good work. They were nice to deal with.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 10/23/2017
Review Created: 10/31/2017
Marie H. on 10/31/2017
Marie said the staff were extremely nice. She has been visiting them for years. She was very satisfied with the service they provided.
Vehicle: Chrysler Sebring Sdn
Service Date: 10/27/2017
Review Created: 10/31/2017
Jim F. on 10/29/2017
"Great service"
Guy’s Auto always provides great service at a reasonable price.
Vehicle: Scion tC