Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Steve A.
Dodge Dart
12/06/2018
Quick and good service.
I’m new to the area. AAA recommended them. The people who towed my car spoke highly of them. The job was done before the end of the day. I would highly recommend them.

Jim F.
Scion tC
12/02/2018
I have used Guy’s for many years and have always received professional service from a friendly staff. They always make an accurate diagnosis and complete the service timely.

GM
Geoff M.
River Ridge, LA
Hyundai Genesis
11/29/2018
Quality of work is consistently great.
I have been a customer for years and I have complete confidence in the team there.

Robert B.
INFINITI M35
11/23/2018
Trustworthy and dependable
Brought our Infiniti into Guy's for an ABS failure. Glen kept us informed with the backordered part and went over and beyond to try and find the needed part. Great place to depend on, reliable and honest!

RF
Roger F.
11/21/2018
Exceptional service and competitive pricing well below dealer cost
Guy’s provided great service and pricing well below dealer costs. I recommend Guy’s for BMW repairs!

Kenny S.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
11/21/2018
Guy’s Auto
Friendly professional reliable service done in a timely affordable manner

Rodney H. S.
11/20/2018
Quality of both the workmanship and the workers!
I've been bringing all my vehicles to Guy's for 20 plus years and have always been able to count on their performance. What else can one ask? 😊😊

Matthew S.
Nissan Sentra
11/17/2018
Wonderful Experience
Had to have work on my 2016 Sentra. The part is no longer available as a new item but Guy's found a used one in excellent condition and solved my repair problem. Of course, they kept me informed that a new part was not available and that my only option was a used one. They did not perform the work without my OK. Highly recommend Guy's. This is a professionally run shop that does outstanding work. They can be Trusted.

Covington, LA
11/16/2018
The Best
Guy's is the best because they really care about their customers and always treat people as they want to be treated themselves!!
And that Glen is the best!!!!

Amy B.
11/15/2018
Guy’s is Great!
I have a Toyota Prius and I found Guy’s because I wanted a mechanic that could work with it. They’ve handled regular maintenance along with bigger repairs and I’m happy every time. They are honest and provide fantastic service for my car and me!

11/14/2018
Helpful and good service.
We took a car were buying for our daughter to be checked out. They verified ok. Then shortly after we took it in for some problems. They were very nice to drive around a bit to check it out and then they took it out on their own and Really noticed the problems we were talking about. A few weeks later we had engine problems. Cost us a pretty penny, but I trust the guys to do it right. I just won't buy a car from "Lefty the Car saleman" around the coner again.

AR
Angelo R.
Acura TSX
11/09/2018
Guy’s foreign auto repair
Service was professional. By professional I mean everyone was courteous, assuring, knowledgeable, efficient, and friendly.

Robert G.
great service
I have a BMW 535i and I switched from the BMW on veterans to them about a year ago. They have the best prices and best service I have ever received. I have never been over charged or had the same problem twice. I would recommend them to anyone with a BMW to make Guy's your last stop.

Ray C.
11/07/2018
Guy and Glen make it great
Great

EL
Erika L.
Ford Edge
JUST LIKE FAMILY
I really appreciated the way everyone at Guy’s took care of me and my car. This was my first time here and usually I don’t venture out much when it comes to car service because I’ve never really had awesome service or experiences. Here was different. I felt taken care of and I felt appreciated. They serviced my car super quick too, so that’s a huge plus!

Thanks y’all!

Martina S.
Kenner, LA
11/06/2018
The people in charge
Great Service and honesty

Jared L.
10/30/2018
These guys are the best!
I can always trust their recommendations, and they make it easy to do business with them. They’re super accommodating.

FC
Francis C.
Jaguar XK8
10/28/2018
Glass replacement
Had someone reattach window trim. Good value

Gretna, LA
Cadillac DeVille
10/26/2018
Very professional and Trust worthy
They fixed my 16 year old car into the perfect condition ! Friendly nice group of people,