Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Max C.
10/20/2018
They always do very good work in a timely manner.

Kenny S.
Nissan Xterra
10/20/2018
Great customer service, friendly
Guy's is reliable, trustworthy and efficient professionals

10/17/2018
Reliable
I have been bringing my cars to Guy's for years. Everyone is friendly and I always get an explanation about what is being done and why. I always get an estimate of how long any work will take (even if it is just an oil change).

Acura RDX
10/16/2018
Great job!!
Great job! Fixed the problem first time!

GH
Gary H.
Elma, NY
Jeep Cherokee
10/15/2018
Flat repairTook care
Took care of my flat in an hour, was out of town and needed flat repaired quickly as I had the spare on. Very friendly staff, only down side was this was the most expensive repair in my life. Had the same type flat (screw in tread area) repaired for 75% less in another state. Lesson- get quote first.

Jim F.
Scion tC
10/13/2018
Guy’s always provides great service at a fair price. I have used them for more than 25 years and have never been disappointed in their service. I highly recommend them to anyone needing any type of auto repairs.

GP
Glenda P.
10/09/2018
Very easy to get to and close to my house
I can't figure out how to put the 5 stars on this review but it is the highest rating possible. Both Guy and Glen explain everything very carefully and take time to make sure one understands what the problem is with my car.

CD
Charles D.
10/07/2018
“Magic Kingdom”
The People- their knowledge, skills, and their friendly personalities. The owner sometimes has “special” skills to get something working without any tools!

GW
Glen W.
Chrysler 200
10/06/2018
Battery
Replaced failed battery. Did it while I waited.

BP
Bill P.
10/06/2018
Nice and attentive.
These folks were so nice and attentive. Got in the car and road with me to check out the sounds and problems we had with this "used" car we bought for our daughter. They then took it out on their own to hear the "weird" noises that I mentioned the car made. This place is not conveniet for where we live, but I feel confident that our daughter has a reliable car, thanks to them. And like I said, they are also very nice.

EV
Ed V.
River Ridge, LA
10/04/2018
Guy's Foreign and Domestic Auto
Terrific work quality. Extremely quick on repairs. Very knowledgeable and experienced staff, and super nice guys to boot.

JJ
John J.
Mercedes-Benz C300
10/03/2018
I have used guys two times now . I have a Mercedes Benz, and these guys saved my car from another oil change facility. The are clean and professional. You will be glad you went there.

PB
Phil B.
Lincoln Town Car
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Gail. She said that there is nothing wrong with the vehicle since the service.

Robert "Doc" B.
Luling, LA
Lincoln Town Car
09/27/2018
Awesome Mechanic Shop
Our visit to Guys couldn't have been any better. Very courteous and first class mechanic services. A place you can always count on.

Joe L.
09/26/2018
Honest, reliable service
Guy’s automotive have been taking care of my vehicles for years. Reliable, fair, efficient friendly service

GO
Glen O.
Chevrolet Cobalt
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Glen said the staff was friendly.

AA
Ann A.
Hyundai Azera
09/22/2018
Honest, Reliable, Good Service
I have been a customer of Guy's for many years. I have continued to use them because they are honest and reliable. They are upfront with costs, use reliable products and stand behind their work. Their workmanship is top quality because they take pride in what they do and how they do it. You will not find better car repair anywhere else!

Maxwell H.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Maxwell said the business was good and he was satisfied with the service.

Michelle L.
Louisiana
Dodge Dart
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Michelle said she had not even contacted them and the owner reached out to her. She liked the fact that everyone was nice and honest.

PJ
Phil J.
Kenner, LA
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Phil said the service was great and work was great.