KY
honest people great work
great service as usual

11/05/2020
Great repair job!
I brought in my 2006 Ford Mustang GT. The battery warning light and the message 'Check Charging System" kept coming on and going out on the dashboard. I took it to H&L who diagnosed it with a bad alternator. They fixed the problem in just a few hours, and the car was ready for pick up, same day! Now my Mustang has a LOT of pep in its step like it used to.

Great job, H&L! Keep up the good work!

WV
William V.
Mazda B3000
11/01/2020
Customer service. Speed in handling problems and outstanding quality work.
I have been taking my vehicles to H&L for more than 20 years and have never been disappointed in the service. The personal care and quality of work are superb and they stand behind their work.

10/29/2020
service good
the people are nice

LG
Laura G.
Chevrolet Camaro
10/09/2020
Their like family
excellent work. In and out.

CN
Connie N.
10/02/2020
Best in Fayetteville
This business is the business to go to in Fayetteville North Carolina. They are honest, professional, friendly, courteous, and affordable. My family has been doing business with them for over 40 years. I would not take my cars any place else.

CN
Connie N.
10/02/2020
Best in Fayetteville
This is an outstanding business. The staff are professional and friendly and courteous and exceptionally knowledgeable. My family has been doing business with this firm since the 1970s. Recently I had an urgent need and they came to my rescue immediately. I highly recommend H and L auto service for all of your repair needs.

EG
Eugene G.
09/25/2020
Best in town
Best in town. Excellent customer service. No hidden or surprises fee, etc. Fast and quality service. Fix what you may need call with update if your request or diagnose is not the problem. Will call and advise get approval before any additional work is done. Price is right!!! Highly recommended.

Tasha B.
Cadillac SRX
09/22/2020
Excellent Service Always!
H&L provides great services and they are friendly, fair, trustworthy and honest! They are always my first choice!

Julia A.
09/21/2020
Kept informed about what was needed.
Excellent communication

John C.
Lincoln Town Car
09/07/2020
Lincoln Town Car
We are always satisfied with the work we receive.

CG
Chuck G.
Ram Pickup
09/06/2020
Good auto repair shop!
I have been taking my personal and construction company vehicles to H&L for over 25 years. The people are friendly and very helpful. I would recommend H&L to everyone.

John C.
08/21/2020
Excellent work
Have been my mechanic for 40 or more years. Never had a problem with their service. If you want the job done right this .the place.

WS
Wilbert S.
08/13/2020
Excellent analysis and repair
Recently my Chrysler van had a malfunctioning headlight. Before coming to H&L I took it to a number of auto repairers who not only unable to repair the light, but totally misdiagnosed the problem. When I brought the van to H&L the technician quickly diagnosed the problem and gave me a time to bring it for repair. I brought the van to the shop at the designated time and not only was the repair done in a very reasonable time, but the cost was more than reasonable. I highly recommend this shop for their professionalism and cost.

WS
Wilbert S.
08/13/2020
Excellent analysis and repair
Recently one of the headlights in my van malfunctioned and I sought advice and repair from several Auto repair companies in town. To no avail. When I visited H&L, and after a quick look the technician told me he could make the repairs and gave me a time to bring the car in for them. I returned at the set time and the car was repaired in a reasonable time and the price was outstanding. I highly recommend this shop.