Overall Rating 1.3333333/5rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333

EM
ERIC M.
07/17/2019
Camper tire
Excellent service, very helpful
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 07/18/2019

Thanks for taking time out to leave us a review. We're pleased we met your mark!

JOSH S.
07/16/2019
Great service time after time
For several years, I have gotten all of my service needs addressed at Midway Tire. From a simple oil change to buying tires, these guys do not disappointment. From the owner, to the manager, to the guys that do the work they are all knowledgeable, helpful, and polite.

There is no better place in Sanford to go than Midway Tire. Thank you Craig and your entire staff.

SALVITORE C.
Nissan Rogue
07/15/2019
Would not go anywhere else!
Just a great place to take your car! Great mechanics and friendly service.

Nissan Frontier 4WD
07/14/2019
What every shop should strive to be.
As always, they do great work. Finding problems very fast. The prices are why I first started using Midway, but their knowledge and honesty is why I will keep coming back.
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 07/15/2019

Thanks Sam, we truly appreciate you and your busines.

CG
CLAUDETE G.
Honda Element
07/12/2019
Routine work
The guys are always taking care of my maintenance and anything else that's needed. You can count on them to be thorough and honest. They come highly recommended.
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 07/15/2019

Well thank you Claudete! We appreciate your dedicated business!!

AD
ANDREW D.
07/12/2019
Service and staff are excellent!
Service and staff members are excellent!
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 07/15/2019

As always Andrew, we appreciate you and your business!!

Jeronimo S.
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Jeronimo said that the service was very good.

AO
AMY O.
Cary, NC
Lexus RX 400h
07/03/2019
Excellent and Honest Service
I was in the process of buying a car and knew little about it. These guys took the time to not only give me a fantastic prepurchase assessment but to help me understand costs of repairs and to take time when they were busy to help me. I totally recommend them, they are honest, good prices and thorough. They are efficient and care about their customers!
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you for taking time out to leave us a review. Our goal is your 100% satisfaction.

RICKY W.
07/02/2019
Professional
The guys are very pleasant and professional. They try very hard to make sure all customers are well taken care of and in a timely manner.
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 07/03/2019

As always, we appreciate you and your faithful business.

GC
GARY C.
Kia Soul
06/29/2019
Prompt and truly reliable auto service.
Though the oil change and tire rotation service is one of most basic work required and needed on my car, Craig, Dean, Bobby, Jordan, Jason & Joe at Midway Tire and Auto has always shown the attention to detail that I expect.
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 07/01/2019

Thanks Gary! We appreciate your business!

Chrysler Pacifica
06/29/2019
Quick and Easy
I went to Midway to have my vehicle inspected. They were friendly and professional towards me and each customer who walked in the door. Even without an appointment my vehicle was inspected without a long wait.
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 07/01/2019

Thanks for taking time to leave us a review. We truly appreciate you and your business!

DESTINY C.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
06/26/2019
Fast service and affordable
Their service was fast and affordable. Really friendly crew. Would definitely recommend going there.
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 06/27/2019

Thanks for taking time to leave us a review. We truly appreciate you and your business.

KG
KAITLIN G.
Cameron, NC
06/23/2019
OIL CHANGE
They are great guys and very trust worthy with not overcharging.
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 06/27/2019

Thank you Katilin. We're pleased we met your mark!

ZH
ZACHARY H.
06/22/2019
I went in for an oil change about hour before they were closing ! They got me in and out fairly quickly

Highly recommend
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 06/27/2019

Thank you for taking time out to leave us a review. We truly appreciate you and your business.

WH
WANDA H.
Nissan Murano
06/19/2019
Customer Service is wonderful.
Midway been servicing my car and truck for several years. They always do a great job and always keep me informed of maintenance issues that might be coming up in the future. The staff is courteous and very efficient in their work.
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you Wanda. You know we appreciate you! Thanks!!

AC
AVA C.
GMC Terrain
06/14/2019
I have worked with midway tire for several years and have always found them to do excellent work. I would recommend them to anyone needing this service.
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 06/20/2019

Thanks so much. We apprecite your faithful business!

LY
Logan Y.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Logan said they have always treated her right.
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 06/12/2019

Thanks for the review and your business Logan!

LY
Logan Y.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Logan said they have always treated her right.

JEFF S.
Chevrolet Pickup
06/03/2019
Honest dependable mechanics
I have been using Midway for the past year and can say I would highly recommend their services. They are detailed, honest and reasonable when quoting service. Also have the best tire deals I have found in Lee County.
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 06/03/2019

Thanks for taking the ime to leave us a review. We're pleased we met your mark. Thans again!!

Marianna C.
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Marianna said the staff were very prompt and honest.