Overall Rating 1.3333333/5rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333

12/12/2019
Happy customer
Thanks so much for your help! You guys were fast, friendly, and professional!
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 12/12/2019

Thanks Vicki. We're happy we met your mark!

TAMMY M.
Ford Fiesta
12/10/2019
Craig always takes care of me when I need my cars fixed I appreciate all he and his crew do for me and my family.
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 12/12/2019

Thanks for taking time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business!!

WH
WANDA H.
Nissan Murano
12/09/2019
Oil Change
My oil change was done in a very timely matter. Checked all my gauges, tire pressure, radiator with oil change to make sure my car is safe to drive and keep me on the road going without fear of a breakdown. Staff is always friendly and courteous. Very professional; they take pride in their work; you can tell. If they find anything wrong or something they think you need to know; they will inform you that some more work may have to be done at a later date. I have found Midway Tire and its staff to be very honest and trustworthy. I only go to Midway for car service.

SHARON B.
12/07/2019
Great place
All were Eager to help
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 12/09/2019

Thanks Sharon, we're happy you're pleased.

12/06/2019
Camry
These guys are so nice. They also give great service. I was told by one place I needed brake pads but they checked and said I could wait for a little while. Few places I have been to would voluntarily wait to do a service like that. Thay would just do it and charge you. I really like them and am glad I found them.
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 12/09/2019

Thanks for taking the time out to leave us a review. We pride ourselves on being honest! Thanks for recognizing that.

TD
TREVONNTE D.
Ford Expedition
11/27/2019
Love this place
Perfect customer service been going here for years an will not go anywhere else

BJ
Betsy J.
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Betsy said this business is always good to her. The technician talks in a language she can understand.

KEN B.
Toyota Tundra
11/20/2019
Good job!
Got an alignment on my vehicle while I waited..Fast service. I will go to Midway again when needed!
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 11/26/2019

Thanks for taking tome out to leave us areview. We're happy you're pleased with our service!

AW
AMANDA W.
11/16/2019
Speedy service
As always I was well taken care of by Midway! Time got away from me and I needed an oil change ASAP and they were able to get me in the next day and the service itself, with tire rotation, was done in 30 min. Great customer service and quality work means we keep coming back! Thanks guys!
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 11/26/2019

Thank you so much Amanda. Our goal is your 100% satisfaction!

JAMES W.
Mebane, NC
Mercury Mountaineer
11/15/2019
Great little place
This place is right off hwy 1, so convenient for my travels. They got me in and out pretty quickly for an inspection.
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 11/26/2019

Thanks for leaving us a review. We're very pleased you're satisfied.

AT
Alex T.
Nissan Titan
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Alex said they treat him well and they have an awesome team.
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 11/26/2019

As always Alex, we appreciate you and you're faithful business.

JOHN B.
11/14/2019
Mustang service
Quick, quality service. This what I always get from them

11/14/2019
F150 2003 Ford
Great service! Wonderful staff! Will definitely be making them my go to place!
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 11/14/2019

Thanks for taking the time out to leave us areview. It was nice meeting you and we truly appreciate your business!

BK
Buddy K.
Toyota T100
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Buddy said the business does good work. There are no problems because when he needs something completed they help him.

Mary M.
Cameron, NC
Kia Sportage
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Mary said she has been a return customer for many years and they do a good job.

Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/11/2019
Very nice people great work for a good price
Very nice people great prices
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 11/11/2019

Thanks Brice! We appreciate you and your business!

Jaguar S-TYPE
11/05/2019
Service is Great!!!
I've used Midway Tire and Auto on multiple occasions and their service has always been done is a timely manner. They are always nice and explain the services needed to me in a way that I can understand.
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 11/05/2019

As always, we appreciate you and your business! Thank you!

RICKY W.
11/04/2019
Truck work
The guys did a super job on my rear brakes and also transmission service. Recommended more service that needs to be done. We agreed to wait until next month.
Super company!!!

AA
ALISON A.
Bear Creek, NC
Honda Accord Coupe
11/01/2019
The service was Great!
The staff was very nice and friendly. No one tried to push a sale on me. I was in and out in about 30 minutes. I will go back!
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 11/04/2019

Thanks for the review. Our goal is your 100% satisfaction!

SUSANNA S.
Saturn SL
10/31/2019
Car issues
Great friendly service. Quick attention to car and responded back same day for issues then fixed them. Always dependable when trouble starts.