Overall Rating 1.3333333/5rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333

Jackisha C.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Jackisha said the employees at this business always do a good job.

GL
GLENN L.
Vass, NC
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/13/2019
Good people good service fair prices
Good people and good service with good prices

WH
WANDA H.
Nissan Murano
02/09/2019
Customer Service
Staff is always friendly. I have been going to Midway for awhile now and I trust them completely. If they say I need some unexpected work done on my car; then I feel confident that it does need it. In the long run, it will save me money, because they saw the problem early. Courteous people working there.
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 02/11/2019

Thanks for the wonderful review Wanda. We're happy you're pleased with our service.

TC
TOMMY C.
Toyota Pickup
02/08/2019
Happy customer
Very professional and repair was right on spot.
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 02/11/2019

Thanks Tommy! Your 100% satisfaction is our goal!

KW
KAYLA W.
02/07/2019
Amazing staff and mechanics. Very knowledgeable and reliable
I have been coming to this shop for 5 years now. I can’t see myself going anywhere else. The staff is honest, friendly, and knowledgeable. Even when our van broke down, we were able to make payments. These people really care about their customers, compared to other mechanics who are just trying to screw you over.
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 02/07/2019

Thanks for the wonderful review. Your 100% satisfaction is our goal!

AT
Alex T.
Nissan Titan
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Alex said they did a good job and he was pleased.

DAVID H.
Boiling Springs, SC
02/03/2019
I’d give 10 stars but ya know
Thought I was broke down on the road with a bad u joint, young man found a broken tire belt saved me huge. And plugged my trailer tire. 25mins I was leaving!
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 02/04/2019

Thanks for the review David. We're very pleased you're happy with our service

PP
Paresh P.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Paresh said this business is the only place he ever goes for his vehicle. He does recommend them to others.
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you Paresh! We appreciate the review and your business!

JOEL M.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Great people.
This place rocks!! Great service and great people!
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review. Your faithful business is truly appreciated.

Nissan Frontier
Honest
These guys go ubove and beyond to make sure my truck was right.I had some other issues that I didn’t know about and they took the time to show me and didn’t use scare tactics to make me think I had to do it right now.I will be back.

PS
PATRICK S.
Nice service
I wanted to find a place to work on my car. I needed an alignment and it was done in good order.
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you Patrick. We're pleased we met your mark.

BL
BRIDGET L.
Moncure, NC
Chevrolet
Outstanding customer service!!!!!!
Outstanding customer service!!!!!
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you Bridget! Our goal is your 100% satisfaction!

DWAYNE B.
Nissan Maxima
01/29/2019
Great service, as usual!
As usual, these guys provide a great service at a reasonable cost. They use a floor liner every time to protect your interior floor and don’t leave fingerprints all over your car. (I know it sounds silly, but it is a small detail to show proper car care.)
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 01/29/2019

Thanks Dwayne!

Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 01/30/2019

Thanks Dwayne! We're pleased you're satisfied with our service!

RQ
RANDY Q.
Ram Pickup
01/25/2019
Great shop
My first time taking my vehicle to them and I was very pleased. Very thorough and honest. I plan on going back. Highly recommended
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 01/30/2019

We appreciate you taking time to leave us feedback. Happy we met you mark. Thanks!

Mary M.
Cameron, NC
Kia Sportage
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Mary said this business has always done work for her and they are really good about it.
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 01/30/2019

Thanks so much Mary. We're truly pleased you're happy with our service!

RODNEY M.
Nissan Sentra
01/21/2019
Fast & convenient.
Good service at a fair price.

STEVEN C.
01/16/2019
New tires
Good service. Guys are very knowledgeable in what they service. Also quick to get you back on the road.
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you! We're pleased you're happy with our service.

Cecil W.
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LD
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Cecil said the business worked on his tire and put a plug in it. The people are friendly and courteous.

Nissan Frontier 4WD
01/13/2019
Owning the problem.
Brought my vehicle back to midway after a failed attempt to fix it. Midway took the vehicle back without hesitation and kept it until they were satisfied with the results. Not only did the make my truck run like new they didn't charge any additional labor because "didn't have it right the first time". As always the crew at midway are professional and are sincere when they say they are going to do something. They don't just treat you like a dollar sign, they own problems and leave you extremely satisfied. This is the only mechanic shop I will take my vehicle. Thanks midway!
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you Sam. We're honored to be your shop of choice. Our mission is to ensure you're 100% satisfied.

Debbie G.
01/12/2019
Midway always explains what they are doing.
Midway Tire and Auto always examine my car, explain the problem and give me a quote. When the work is complete, they again go over it and make sure I know what was done. They are very professional and do excellent work.
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 01/14/2019

Than you Debbie. Our goal is your full satisfaction with our service.