Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5

DARLENE G.
Nissan Kicks
10/21/2020
Great place to depend on
They worked me in at the end of the day without an appointment today. Midway is a great dependable place for all my car care.

PB
PATRICIA B.
Lillington, NC
Jeep Cherokee
10/21/2020
Good work!!!!!
Trust, professionalism, great customer service experience, and job well done!!!!!
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 10/21/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review. Our goal is your complete satisfaction!

John M.
Nissan Versa
10/15/2020 Category: Service
John said his wife had no complaints.

ADAM M.
Cameron, NC
10/09/2020
Awsome job is what she said
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 10/12/2020

Thanks for taking time out to leave us areview. We're pleased we met your mark.

EB
Estella B.
Cadillac XT5
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Estella said they do a good job.
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 10/12/2020

Thanks Estella! Our goal is always your complete satisfaction.

KG
KAITLIN G.
Cameron, NC
10/07/2020
Quick, nice and affordable!
They are great. They always schedule me in on my limited schedule due to work. Thanks guys !
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 10/07/2020

Thanks for validating our efforts. We appreciate the support and hope to continue to provide with great experiences.

Donna M.
Toyota Sequoia
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Donna said the staff were great.
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 10/07/2020

Thank you Donna. We're pleased we met your mark.

TAMMY M.
Chevrolet Cruze
09/29/2020
Personal service
Always attentive to our needs willingness to work with you on payments have various ways to help with it . Great people do great work.

NB
Nate B.
Fearrington, NC
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Nate said they stopped what they were doing to see if they could get him in and they did. They were knowledgeable, friendly, and charged a good price.
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 09/28/2020

Thanks for the review. As always, we're happy to help.

BEN H.
09/23/2020
Great service.
Midway was recommended to us and I was pleased with Dean and the prompt service I received with the state inspections.
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 09/24/2020

It was nice meeting you Ben. We look foward to helping you out for all your vehicle needs. Thanks!

Hyundai SANTA FE SPORT
09/21/2020
Fast service and nice people
Reasonable price and fast service. I went for inspection and the guys were very respectful. I am glad I found this place.

Mazda CX-5
09/17/2020
Professional friend staff with no surprises.
Communicate well about expected outcome & prices. No hidden agendas & always professional & friendly.

09/16/2020
Good work!
Very friendly staff and good work!

CARLOTTA M.
Acura TL
09/11/2020
Good explanation
I went to have an alignment done and they told me I needed an outer tire rod. He placed the order and I came back the next day. After the services I noticed a little shaking in my wheel. I took it back and Dean explained to me that my tires want completely balanced. He rotated my tires for no charge and suggested I have the people who installed the tires check the balance. He gave me paperwork explaining that. They were a big help.
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 09/11/2020

Hopefully the re-balance resolved your problem. We strive to ensure your properly taken care of and we appreciate the review.

Larry B.
Bear Creek, NC
Cadillac Fleetwood
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Vicki. She said it is a really good place and she wouldn't go anywhere else. Everyone is really nice there, Craig has helped her in some tight spots and she appreciates him.
Craig D. from Midway Tire and Auto responded on 09/10/2020

Thanks guys! As always, you're truly appreciated.