Overall Rating 4.1764706/5Overall Rating 4.1764706/5Overall Rating 4.1764706/5Overall Rating 4.1764706/5rating 4.1764706
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

LD
Linda D.
Hinsdale, MA
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Always the best
Easy in and out. Since I like to wait for my vehicle, it is a pleasant place to wait. Besides Joy and Roger are funny and very helpful.

Jacqueline D.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Service is friendly, reliable and reasonably priced.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased that you were happy with the service we provided. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Santa Fe.

Scott M.
Lenox, MA
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Easy scheduling, no overselling, Friendly professional attitude
Same as above
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 07/07/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very happy that you were pleased with the service we provided. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Santa Fe.

North Adams, MA
07/06/2018 Category: Service
wait room
good
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 07/07/2018

Hello, This Sure Critic was completed anonymously. I would be happy to discuss your last service. If you would like to contact me, you can respond to this email or call my direct line at
413-242-0110.
Liz Sheehan
Customer Relations Manager

RD
Richard D.
good job
doing a good job.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 07/07/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very happy that you were pleased with the service we provided. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Elantra.

Donald C.
Dalton, MA
07/05/2018 Category: Service
I am happy to say that I had some concerns with my Hyundai service the last time I had it serviced, but that isn't an issue since my latest visit. I actually commented that I might not lease or purchase another Hyundai again. I really don't mean it. I was just angry then. We have always loved our Hyundai's since the first one in 2010. We have leased two Hyundai's since then, and are considering another one. Thanks to the great service I have again experienced during my last service.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 07/07/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very happy to hear that you were pleased with the service we provided. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Sonata.

Linda B.
Lanesborough, MA
Tucson 30K
friendly atmosphere and knowlegable employees
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and knowledgeable. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Tucson.

KW
Kevin W.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Survey response
From managers on down, all the team members are EXCELLENT
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Elantra.

BO
Bruce O.
Richmond, MA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly service.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very happy to hear that you were pleased with the service we provided. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Santa Fe.

Jeanette S.
Lee, MA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/28/2018 Category: Service
In & out with a msile
Took "my" Tucson in for routine service last Monday. Before I could imagine the work was done & I could resume normal work & chores. Everything went well, and I was treated just fine.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that your service was performed in a timely manner. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Tucson.

HF
Herbert F.
West Orange, NJ
2016 Hyundai Genesis
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Courtesy and competence
Completion of service in a timely and complete manner.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that your service was done in a timely manner. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Genesis.

Kayla M.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/26/2018 Category: Service
The staff and there work is excellent
Thank you guys for all your hard work and thank you guys for everything Haddad has done for us. Ty
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that you are happy with the service we provided. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Santa Fe.

RJ
Richard J.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
06/26/2018 Category: Service
RJ
Excellent, courteous service with knowledgeable staff.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that you found our staff to be courteous and knowledgeable. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Sonata.

BK
Bruno K.
Savoy, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
06/25/2018 Category: Service
They answer the phone or get back to you within a reasonable time.
I called with a problem, they made an appointment for me, they corrected the problem, and I left the dealership a happy camper.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

PM
Peter M.
Lee, MA
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Service was quick, waiting are was clean and inviting. No wait for an appointment
Sales department was not quite as good.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service we provided. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Elantra. I would be happy to help with any issues that happened with our Sales Department. I look forward to hearing from you.
Liz Sheehan
Customer Relations Manager
413-242-0110

FM
Fiona M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Friendly and clear about what service my car needs.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service we provided. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Elantra.

Susan B.
Adams, MA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Love my vehicle
Still waiting for the print out on kyles truck alignment Marisa’s was great, works well with customers and their concerns great employee,
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that you were happy with the customer service that Marisa provided. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Santa Fe.

Mark B.
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and excellent service.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased that you found our Service Representatives to be friendly. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Santa Fe.

EG
Eiran G.
Lenox, MA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Hate reviews
Blah blah
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Genesis.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Haddad
The service director kindly repaired the fan free of charge..
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you for the 4 star review. Very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service we provided. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have on your Santa Fe.