Overall Rating 4.1764706/5Overall Rating 4.1764706/5Overall Rating 4.1764706/5Overall Rating 4.1764706/5rating 4.1764706
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Linda B.
Lanesborough, MA
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Inspection
In, done, and out before I could finish reading a chapter of my book.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that your service was done in a timely manner! We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Tucson.

Great Barrington, MA
05/23/2018 Category: Service
1st oil change
I guess I didn’t know how long it would take for the 1st oil change
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for the 4 star review. We're very sorry that the oil change took longer than expected. Our goal is to get the cars done in a timely manner. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Elantra.

Lenox, MA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Happy Customer
Always pleased with the service at Haddads
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for the 4 star review. Very pleased to hear that you are happy with the service we provided. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Sonata.

Dalton, MA
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Excellent regarding everything.
I love the fact that I can quickly get an appointment, be greeted by friendly employees and have excellent service.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 05/22/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that you are happy with the service we provide! We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Elantra.

Dalton, MA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review. Very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service we provided. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Santa Fe.

EB
Edward B.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
ok
i myself was not the one who brought the car in. My wife did. she was not happy.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

I'm very sorry to hear that your wife's service experience with us was not a positive one. Bryan Torra, our Service Manager will be contacting her to try to make things right. We appreciate you letting us know.

05/17/2018 Category: Service
Annoyed
Always something with this car
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 05/17/2018

I'm sorry that the communication was lacking during this serivce visit. I would like to talk to you about this. Please contact me on my direct line, 413-242-0110.

BK
Bruno K.
Savoy, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
05/16/2018 Category: Service
You answered my call immediately, not like Carbone who did not respond after three calls.
Service was prompt and courteous.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Sorry our reply is late. So happy to hear that you were pleased with the service we provided. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Elantra.

John S.
Stockbridge, MA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Professional
No problems .
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service we provided. We appreciate your feedback and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Santa fe.

BW
Barbara W.
Peru, MA
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Great service once again!!
Had my car serviced....once again.. complete satisfaction! Very accommodating to my schedule..got the job done quickly and very pleasant. I will always go to Haddad for my car needs!
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service we provided! We appreciate your  business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Tucson.

Susan B.
Adams, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Convenience on Saturday
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 05/10/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that you find our service hours convenient! We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Elantra.

Andrew B.
05/08/2018 Category: Service
service dept on top of their game
Service Dept was great because of the recall info and took cars of it
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 05/10/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service we provided. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad Employee. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Sonata.

2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, clean, knowledgeable
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 05/08/2018

Thank you for the 4 star review. Very happy that you were pleased with the service we provided. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Veloster.

NK
Nicole K.
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
I was greeted in a timely and courteous manner and my car was ready in no time at all. My pickup was fast and efficient. Great customer service!
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 05/08/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased that your service experience was a positive one! We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Elantra.

Car work
Too high price.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 05/07/2018

We're very sorry that your service visit did not go smoothly and would like to discuss this situation with you further. Please feel free to contact me.

05/05/2018 Category: Service
Lost trust in info and service
Upsetting situation with last service appointment. Had to go back to have service manager prove that oil change and new filter were actually completed. Not worth my time or money.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 05/07/2018

I'm very sorry that your service visits have not gone smoothly. Please feel free to contact me so we can discuss further. We'd like to make things right.
413-242-0110

PM
Paul M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service review
Friendly, fast, courteous service. I only had an inspection to do so my car was brought in immediately and completed within a few minutes. I spoke with the service staff while waiting about a different vehicle that needed studded snow tires removed. The service staff gave me several options to bring in that car on the same day. Along with that, T-shirt looked into all of my vehicles service records to see which one would possibly need a checkup in the near future. I was offered coffee & donuts and if I wanted anything else while I waited. Very friendly and personable. Very much appreciated
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 05/07/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very happy to hear that you were pleased with our staff and the service we provided. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Elantra.

KL
Karen L.
K lacey
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 05/05/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Tucson.

Southfield, MA
Great service.
I was in and out. The service was excellant.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 05/05/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that your service was done in a timely manner. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Elantra.

David G.
Great workers
they get you in and out on time
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 05/05/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very happy to hear that your service was done in timely manner. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Sonata.