CL
Crystal L.
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Never buy a hyundai worst mistake of my life uggghhhhhhh
Hyundia's are trash I wish I had more time to shop for a vehicle one headache after another. Thank god for their warranty only positive aspect of owning one death trap on wheels especially the 2016 tucson stay far away. The service department is not to blame they are exceptional.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 04/12/2021

We appreciate your honest review and happy to hear that you found the service we provided to be exceptional. We will be in contact with your to schedule an appointment for the shuttering. Thank you.

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Friendly service.
Have never been disappointed with the service or the people who work there. They are extremely friendly
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 04/08/2021

Thank you for your kind review about your recent service experience with us! We appreciate your business!

04/02/2021 Category: Service
People were nice
It was a very nice place
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

Your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us! Thank you!

Michael D.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Mid-Year Service
I had my 7500 mile oil change early(6000 miles) and had my snow tires rotated off with my original all season tires. They also performed the 6 month inspection. Everything went smooth and quick. The service personnel were very nice. Highly recommend.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 04/01/2021

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! Thank you!

LC
Linda C.
03/23/2021 Category: Service
Very quick service---and everyone is helpful and accomodating--easy to get an appointment and prices are good
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 03/23/2021

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! Thank you!

Adams, MA
03/13/2021 Category: Service
Service appointment effective
My Sonata was being serviced for oil change which was done very efficiently and during my appointment time.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 03/15/2021

Your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us! Thank you!

New Ashford, MA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
03/10/2021 Category: Service
Tucson maintenance
Haddad Hyundai has always treated me with the utmost respect and I am very happy with the service.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 03/11/2021

Thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!

Lenox, MA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
03/10/2021 Category: Service
great service
always given options in service. they always anticipate potential problems
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 03/11/2021

We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Haddad Hyundai!

Adams, MA
2014 Hyundai Accent
03/08/2021 Category: Service
Explanation, cost,time make decisions
The exsperience had on that day .Honestly felt rushed,not very well informed on price.For other stuff needed fixed.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 03/09/2021

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Haddad Hyundai but will take this opportunity to improve. We appreciate your business.

BO
Bruce/Leah O.
Richmond, MA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Fast friendly service
Drop off and pick up easy. Great service and friendly.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 02/28/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate your letting us know how we did!

2012 Hyundai Accent
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Car Service
Believe my car is being maintained by employees who are properly trained to work on my Hyundai Accent.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 02/25/2021

We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Haddad Hyundai!

AG
Ashley G.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/23/2021 Category: Service
Kind and Knowledgeable
Quality service! Quick, kind, and knowledgeable. Jamie knows what she’s talking about and makes you feel so well taken care of in the process.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 02/23/2021

EL
Edward L.
Worthington, MA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/14/2021 Category: Service
Good job.
We have been very happy with overall experience owning Hyundai. From driving to service. Anyone should consider Hyundai on their next purchase. This is the first one we have owned, but have used them under extreme driving conditions experienced in South America. Reliable and comfortable vehicles.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 02/16/2021

Thank you for your kind review about your recent experience with us!

IF
Ian F.
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
02/09/2021 Category: Service
Get value for money and get treated like royalty!
I am so happy with the Haddad’s dealership that I have purchased five vehicles in the past four years. My wife, children and myself! George and his amazing staff run a first class operation.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 02/11/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review! Your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us! We appreciate your business!

Bryce H.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Clean and great service
Jamie was very nice and cheerful. Made getting my car in easy and even took my phone number so she could call when my car was done, so I didn’t have to sit in the lobby all day.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 01/14/2021

We are so happy to read such a great review about Haddad Hyundai! Have a great day!