Overall Rating 4.4166646/5Overall Rating 4.4166646/5Overall Rating 4.4166646/5Overall Rating 4.4166646/5rating 4.4166646
Overall Rating 2.0000017/5Overall Rating 2.0000017/5rating 2.0000017rating 2.0000017rating 2.0000017

John W.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Shoddy new car service
Still mad about the air conditioning problem that they claimed nothing was wrong well now I have to buy the actuator for the blend door. Thanks for costing me hundreds of dollars because your mechanics can't do the job.

MV
Michael V.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
No Appointment Needed
As always, customer service, first and foremost at Haddad Hyundai. My vehicle was making an unfamiliar noise. Brought it in to the dealership without an appointment and they took my Santa Fe right in and took care of it in under an hour.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that our service was accommodating and timely. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Santa Fe.

Marjorie H.
Outstanding staff
Friendly engaging staff who always greet you with a smile. Our salesman greets us by name even 9 months after we took possession. This is a comfortable dealership to visit, purchase from, and receive service at. Would recommend highly to my friends and neighbors.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that you found our sales and service staff to be friendly and engaging! We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Tucson.

Lanesboro, MA
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
01/11/2019 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE, NICE EMPLOYEES.
very good service.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that you were happy with our staff and the service they provided. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Elantra.

North Adams, MA
01/10/2019 Category: Service
The people that work there make you feel right at home
I stopped by to talk to them told them I’d be back for a oil change soon . They offered to get me in right then they were fast had it done in less then a half an hour .
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that your service was done in a timely manner! We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Elantra.

KP
Kimberly P.
Adams, MA
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Haddad Service
The people and the service. This says it all.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that you were happy with our staff and the service they provided. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Sonata.

GB
Glen B.
Great job
Fast and friendly service
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that your service was done in a fast and friendly manner! We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Elanta.

Daniel C.
No nonsense
Quick in and out. No nonsense or unnecessary purchases. Love this place.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that your service was done in a timely manner. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Elantra.

David R.
As Usual
Outstanding service and facility
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that you are happy with the service we provide! We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Sonata.

LD
Linda D.
Hinsdale, MA
Always EXCELLENT service
Best Dealership around. Now on my 6th vehicle with the Haddad Dealerships. From the appointment from the friendly appointment makers to the salespeople and the and the guys who work in the service department always wonderful and polite service. I have been a customer for many years. The best in the Berkshires and surrounding areas. GOOD JOB !!
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that you are happy with our Sales and Service staff and the service they all provide! We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Santa Fe.

2007 Hyundai Sonata
Haddad Hyundai service
Did what needed to be done in a timely manner for a reasonable price.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 01/05/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that your service was done in a timely manner and was reasonably priced. We appreciate your business and value you as Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Sonata.

Melissa C.
Berkshire, MA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Loyal customer
I always return to Haddad Hyundai for car service, because they treat me with respect, never overcharge, and provide prompt, courteous service. I trust them to let me know what work really needs to be done, and what can wait.
I have also bought every car that I have purchased as an adult from Haddad sales. They don't hard sell me, and offer quality vehicles at prices I can afford. Plus, I trust them to stand behind their vehicles. I feel like I am part of the Haddad community.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 01/05/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! We're very pleased to hear that you are happy with the service we provide and that you've purchased all of your vehicles from us! We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Tucson!

AR
Angela R.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
called to check
Glad they called to check in

Tune up
Fixed the problem howerever they charged $360 for labor for a tune up!
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 01/05/2019

We're glad to hear the concern was fixed. Roger will contact you to discuss the charges. Thank you. We appreciate your business.

Canaan, NY
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Quick & Easy
Scheduled oil change with no problems. They were running early and I was early so it was in and out.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 01/05/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that your service was done in a timely manner! We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Tucson.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Local dealership easy to work with
Very helpful service department. Nice to work with
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that you found our Service Department to be helpful and nice to work with. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Tucson.

RF
Ruth F.
Lee, MA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Fast Service
I brought my car in for an oil change, tire rotation, and multi-point inspection. Martha immediately attended to me and contacted a shuttle driver to bring me home. When I left a personal article in the waiting area, Martha retrieved it quickly and contained the article until I arrived back there via the shuttle. Then the shuttle brought me back home again. My car was ready to go within a couple of hours, and my son brought me back to retrieve my car. The changes were made and the inspection was very positive all around. Overall the attention I received from Martha, Roger and the shuttle driver was exceptional and I will continue to bring my car there for service in the future.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service that Martha, Roger and the shuttle driver provided! We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Sonata.

Jeffrey H.
Adams, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Great place for service
Great place for service for my Elantra. They always take my car on time and do a full safety inspection.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that you are happy with the service we provide. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Elantra.

Donna S.
Lee, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Donna S
My experience with the Haddad Hyundai service department was top notch. Roger, our service advisor was very knowledgeable, helpful and prompt.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that you found Roger to be knowledgeable, helpful and prompt! We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Santa Fe.

HD
Harry D.
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Great thank you
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service we provided. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Tucson.

Rosemary H.
Dalton, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/24/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant experience
Quick and friendly service. Thank you.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review. Very pleased to hear that your service was quick and friendly. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Elantra.