Bryce H.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Clean and great service
Jamie was very nice and cheerful. Made getting my car in easy and even took my phone number so she could call when my car was done, so I didn’t have to sit in the lobby all day.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 01/14/2021

We are so happy to read such a great review about Haddad Hyundai! Have a great day!

Dalton, MA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Service dept friendly, professional, and timely
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 01/12/2021

Thank you for your kind review, we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Haddad Hyundai!

NK
Nicole K.
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Routine Service
As always greeted quickly and courteously and my vehicle was serviced in a timely manner without having a set appointment.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 01/07/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review and appreciate your kind words!

HD
Hernan D.
Great Barrington, MA
2009 Hyundai Elantra
01/03/2021 Category: Service
Survey requested by Hyunday
no comments
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

We appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a more positive one.

AD
Anthony D.
01/02/2021 Category: Service
Great buying experience.
Sam who I bought my car from, is still as friendly as when I bought my car.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review! We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Haddad Hyundai!

David S.
Nassau, NY
12/18/2020 Category: Service
Even though it was a recall fix the repair was done quickly and it was done to my satisfaction would recommend this dealership to my friends and family
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 12/21/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review! We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Haddad Hyundai!

Judith K.
Egremont, MA
12/12/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!
Every time I use Haddad Hyundai service, I am pleased with their work, price, efficiency, and professionalism. Haddad Haundai is the only place I take my 2013 Sonata.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 12/14/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate your kind words and this wonderful review!

12/08/2020 Category: Service
Happy customer
Love their professionalism and outstanding personalities
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 12/08/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review! We're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations!

AD
Amanda D.
Lenox Dale, MA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/25/2020 Category: Service
Worth a shot
Great place to go! Job well done every time. Unlike the car place in Cheshire.. I felt like my car was in good hands as well as I felt as a female I wasn’t taken advantage of

Thanks.Haddad Hyundai
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 11/30/2020

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We appreciate your business! Have a great day!

Dianne S.
Williamstown, MA
11/21/2020 Category: Service
Feel good they take good care of my car
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 11/23/2020

Joseph H.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/29/2020 Category: Service
Good work, bad questionnaire
They did the job expected but lacked on details
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 11/03/2020

Lee, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/18/2020 Category: Service
Great place!!
Great experience clean
Atmosphere great everything done on timely matter
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 10/19/2020

CR
Charles R.
10/05/2020 Category: Service
The service department personnel are superb. Extremely knowledgeable, friendly and always have a smile (despite the masks)
The service department has never been better than with Michael & Jamie who provided the utmost care, respect and interest in my problem with the need for a new motor after 98,000 miles..
They called at each and every step of the process from the beginning when I had to have the oil checked every 1,000 miles for 3 visits and even a phone call from Michael around 5PM on Saturday that I was unable to see until well after closing due to other responsibilities and not the fault of Hyundai. I just picked up the car, today, Monday, and there was nothing left to do but drive home and enjoy with a reminder that I would need my usual oil check.
Jamie & Michael are to be commended as are the staff who replaced the engine.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 10/06/2020

10/04/2020 Category: Service
Polite and efficient
Fixed problem efficiently
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Haddad Hyundai!

PM
Peter M.
Lee, MA
10/02/2020 Category: Service
No review
Sorry, I do not write public reviews.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review! We hope you have a great day!