Overall Rating 4.3000005/5Overall Rating 4.3000005/5Overall Rating 4.3000005/5Overall Rating 4.3000005/5rating 4.3000005
Overall Rating 2.049997/5Overall Rating 2.049997/5rating 2.049997rating 2.049997rating 2.049997

Joseph P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Haddad Hyundai
The service staff immediately repaired my vehicle while I waited. Very considerate.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very happy to hear that your service was done in a timely manner. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Santa Fe.

Stamford, VT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Excellent vehicle service, pleasant and professional team
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very happy to hear that you found our service to be pleasant and professional. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Santa Fe.

ES
Earl S.
Ashley Falls, MA
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Marisa
Service,as always,is AMAZING. Marisa goes out of her way to work around my 70hour work week.She SERIOUSLY deserves a raise......I can not,and never will,recommend Haddad's as a dealership. Still contemplating calling Better Business Bureau on the sales department.....
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that you are happy with the customer service Marisa provides. We appreciate your business. Would you like our General Manager, Chris Kramek, contact you to discuss your Sales experience?

MA
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Very Accomadating
Haddad Hyundai has gone out of their way to make sure I was satisfied and the service my car received was complete. Service Advisor Marisa has kept me informed and met my needs. I have confidence that my car is taken care of at a fair price.

09/17/2018 Category: Service
average at best
Nice folks but pretty average.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

We're very sorry that our service fell short. Roger Brownson, Service Manager, will contact you today. We appreciate your business.

EA
Ellen A.
Lanesboro, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/13/2018 Category: Service
oil change
had a 10:30 appt, dropped car at 8:30 on my way to work. got a call at 9:10 my car was ready. Can't beat that service
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 09/16/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very happy to hear that your service was done in a timely manner! We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Santa Fe.

Sabrina M.
East Nassau, NY
09/12/2018
Wonderful Experience
Chris H. and Nick S. were so extremely helpful when I was buying my new vehicle. I went in with very little knowledge on my budget/how the process works and honestly changed my mind a million times and they both still stayed patient and so nice the entire time. It was a very great experience for something that I expected to be stressful and I am very glad I got to work with them. All the other staff in passing was also very nice, I am impressed with all of their customer service.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very happy to hear that your sales experience was a positive one. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer.

2012 Hyundai Accent
09/12/2018 Category: Service
High Rating
I gave my review a high rating for the quick turn around time I received for a oil change and multi point inspection. Also, enjoy having a comfortable place to sit and wait while my car is being worked on.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that your service was done in a timely manner and you found our waiting area to be comfortable. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Accent.

Joseph B.
North Adams, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Nice People
Everyone is very friendly from the moment you walk through the door. Marissa especially always gives a nice greeting upon arrival as well as a pleasant personality to just talk with. The overall service experiences to this point have been fantastic !!
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that you were happy with Marisa and the service we provided. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Elantra.

DV
Dorothy V.
Lanesboro, MA
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Radio
They took great help getting me in and replacing it was very happy Marisa is so sweet t and helpful
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very happy to hear that you were pleased with our service and your dealings with Marisa. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Elantra.

David S.
Cheshire, MA
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Only did the service I requested
Brought it in for a 30,000 mile service. I felt that my vehicle didn't everything on Hyundai's schedule and Haddad's only did the maintenance that I requested, and as always, quickly.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that your service was done in a timely manner. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Genesis.

PH
Pamela H.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
My RecentVisit to Haddad Hyundai, Pittsfield, MA
The courtesy of staff and the quality of service..
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that you found our staff to be courteous. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Elantra.

Dalton, MA
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Haddad Hyundai
We are both so happy with Haddad Hyundai because of friendly, courteous staff and excellent work done.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very happy to hear that you found our staff to be courteous and helpful. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Elantra.

Joseph H.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Acceptable
Acceptable to me for three Elantra's. What more needs being said.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for the 4 star review. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Elantra.

2009 Hyundai Sonata
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Great service as usual
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 09/02/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service we provided. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Sonata.

Daniel C.
Love this place
As usual another great service. In and out without any nonsense. Love the Elantra, great to drive and amazing gas mileage.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very happy to hear that you the service we provided was timely and efficient. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Elantra.

Routine Maintenance
Excellent and timely service. No complaints
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Thank you for the 4 star review. Very happy to hear that the service we provided was timely and excellent. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Elantra.

LE
Lawrence E.
Chester, MA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service Department.
Excellent service willing to work with the customer on price as it relates to service. Saved just about $100.00 on brakes awesome job.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very happy to hear that you found our staff and service to be excellent! We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad cusotmer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Elantra.

EB
Edward B.
freindly service
brought my car in for a simple service. ended up doing a major repair.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you for the 4 star review. Very happy to hear that you found our staff to be friendly. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any futrure service concerns you may have with your Elantra.

Cheshire, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Courteous
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review. Very happy to hear that you found our staff to be courteous. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with yur Elantra.

Linda B.
New Ashford, MA
08/28/2018 Category: Service
The customer Service
No computer that day but told the service personnel I had an 8:30 appointment for no A/C. Took it in and called me later to let me know I wouldn't be ready that day. Next day called to tell me a part needed to be ordered and the next day it was finished. The only problem I had with that was I lived 24 miles from the dealer one way so I didn't qualify for shuttle service so had to find my own transportation. What happened to the days when you could get a loaner and not from the high priced rental agents. Otherwise service was excellent
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your feedback regarding our Shuttle and very sorry for any inconvenience it may have caused. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Tucson.