Cheshire, MA
2015 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Stubborn TPMS sensors finally fixed
On a routine tire change, Haddads informed me that my valve stems were faulty and would have to be replaced. When they put in the new stems/TPMS sensors, the dash warning light went off. It took a couple of trips back, but the dealership made sure that the issue was resolved. I trust Haddad's to work on my Genesis Coupe, and have had good interactions whether buying a new vehicle, or getting that vehicle serviced.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 06/15/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review! We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team!

PM
Patricia M.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
06/09/2020 Category: Service
Only autodealer that carries parts and service for Hyundai
It was very clean and quiet. But the employees did not make people entering, to wear mask and the folks did not stay back 6 feet. Very distressing for me. My 10 year old car is just fine.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 06/11/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. We reviewed the importance of wearing masks and social distancing with all of our employees.

Dalton, MA
2020 Hyundai Kona
06/08/2020 Category: Service
Kona Service
Very quick diagnostic!
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 06/09/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience!

Rose S.
06/07/2020 Category: Service
Friendly employees. Quick responses to texts and emails concerning questions and appointments.
My concerns about masks worn by sales associates and service technicians was addressed immediately. Also, the tire caps that were missing on my tires were dropped off in my mail box the next day. Eight of them! Very much appreciated. Thank you to all involved.

06/07/2020 Category: Service
Friendly employees.
See comment about masks and missing tire caps on previous page.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 06/08/2020

Hi Rose, We can assure you that we do not find this type of behavior acceptable, and have addressed the situation you have described with our employees about wearing masks. Your Service Advisor will be in contact with you regarding the tire caps. We appreciate your business.

Karen B.
06/02/2020 Category: Service
Quick service
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 06/04/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review! Your wonderful and rating mean a lot to us!

06/02/2020 Category: Service
convenience of location and good service
Nice selection of cars. Buying was easy and service is very good.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 06/02/2020

Thank you for the 4 star review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback.

CD
Carole D.
Valatie, NY
2020 Hyundai Kona
06/01/2020 Category: Service
Warranty- Headlight Assy Replacement
Showed up for appointment. They were ready for me and pulled the car into the shop. They said it would take an hour. Drove out 53 minutes later.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 06/01/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are so happy to read such a great review about Haddad Hyundai!

Craig S.
Lenox, MA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
05/22/2020 Category: Service
Fast and friendley
I received great service. When I got back to my car I noticed a rattle coming from my muffler. I went right back in the shop. They took the car right in 15 minutes later they had fixed the rattle by replacing a rusty clamp. I really appreciated the quick and friendly service.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 05/26/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review! We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Haddad Hyundai!

Donald C.
Dalton, MA
05/18/2020 Category: Service
I have always had great service at my Hyundai Dealer.
I have enjoyed my relationship with Haddad Hyundai, since my first Sonata purchase in 2010.
My wife and I actually purchased a new 2020 Sonata Limited, TODAY! We pick it up tomorrow.
This is our fourth Sonata with Haddad.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 05/19/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are so happy to reach such a great review about Haddad Hyundai! Enjoy your new 2020 Sonata Limited!

Jean P.
Lee, MA
05/18/2020 Category: Service
Easy to schedule
Schedule time fit great for me, work completed on.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 05/18/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate your positive comments about Haddad Hyundai!

LH
Lorraine H.
05/13/2020 Category: Service
Always a pleasure
Everyone is so polite, the site it spotless and the prices are fair.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 05/14/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate your kind words and this wonderful review!

Cheshire, MA
2015 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
05/13/2020 Category: Service
After 3 visits tpms sensors still not functioning properly
Upon bringing my car in for a tire change I was informed I needed new valve stems and tpms sensors. As always the staff was courteous and professional. Unfortunately after 3 visits and $400, the sensor light is blinking and my OBD2 reader displaying front sensor malfunction. It wasn't for a lack of trying, and Haddads has always been great, but after spending $400, you expect the problem to be fixed.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 05/13/2020

We're sorry to hear that the our service fell short. We would like the opportunity to turn this situation around and get your car fixed. We appreciate your business.

Joseph C.
MA
2009 Hyundai Elantra
05/11/2020 Category: Service
Quick and painless
Recall on the elantra. Quick online appointment, fast service.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 05/12/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate your positive comments about Haddad Hyundai!

Denise P.
05/07/2020 Category: Service
Jamie is very pleasant & knowledgeable
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 05/11/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review! We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team!

Nassau, NY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/28/2020 Category: Service
Quick and efficient service
Staff was friendly got me in ahead of my appointment and service was completed in a timely manner
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 04/28/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that the service we provided was friendly and timely! We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer! Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Tucson.