Overall Rating 4.516129/5Overall Rating 4.516129/5Overall Rating 4.516129/5Overall Rating 4.516129/5rating 4.516129
Overall Rating 2.1290355/5Overall Rating 2.1290355/5rating 2.1290355rating 2.1290355rating 2.1290355

NK
Nicole K.
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Routine Service
My vehicle was serviced in a quick and timely manner and Wayne was extremely courteous!

Hyundai Services
Excellence in customer service and appreciation.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you for the 4 star review. Very pleased to hear that you found our customer service to be excellent. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Tucson.

Cheshire, MA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Fast and accurate survice
I never mind taking my son's car to you for service. So far, I've been out even quicker than I'm told it will be. Your employees are friendly and straight forward, and keep me up-to-date on what's going on if it's more than a "regular" appointment. The convenience of being right on my way home helps, too.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased that you found our employees to be friendly and straight forward and our service to be fast and accurate. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Veloster.

Karen B.
11/18/2019 Category: Service
First oil change was free on my new Tucson and I was in and out in 40 minutes! Nice!

Marilyn L.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
towed in
Car was towed in this morning. Brake pedal kept going all the way to the floor. I could not start the car.
It turned out it was the battery that needed replacing.

This was on a Wednesday - I already had an oil change scheduled for Friday of the same week, so I asked that they do the battery and oil change and cancel the Friday service. Both issues were completed and I had my car back in the afternoon.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that the service we provided was done in a timely manner. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Sonata.

Denise P.
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
As usual the staff at hyundai delivers great service, me & my fiance got our vehicles that we purchased their detail & got the protect all put on both our vehicles. Whoever is reading this get the protect all on your vehicle I highly recommend it's the beat thing you won't regret it
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that you and your fiance are happy with our staff and the service they provide! We believe Protect All is a great product and really does protect your vehicle. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Tucson.

EA
Ellen A.
2009 Hyundai Tucson
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Tucson.

11/11/2019 Category: Service
Quick service while I waited.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that our service was done in a timely manner! We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Tucson.

CT
Christine T.
Hinsdale, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Auto repair
Excellent service. Polite, knowledgeable staff, comfortable waiting area, fast convenient appointment.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that the service we provided was polite, knowledgeable, fast and convenient! We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Santa Fe.

RD
Richard D.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
acceptable
acceptable
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for the 4 star review. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Elantra.

Richard S.
Lee, MA
11/06/2019 Category: Service
As usual
Routine service after our vehicle was on a long trip to Kentucky with camper. Regular service items including tire rotation & cabin air filter were taken care of quickly & efficiently. All done in a friendly and cooperative atmosphere. Thanks.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that the service we provided was quick, efficient and friendly! We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Tucson!

CR
Charles R.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Superb Service
My last minute call for service was met by a delightful young woman and she suggested that if I
could leave the car all day Saturday that they would find a way to have it serviced. Guess what?
It was serviced and I had it back before Noon. My compliments to your staff
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that you were happy with our staff and that your car was completely in a timely manner! We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Tucson.

EA
Ellen A.
Lanesboro, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/03/2019 Category: Service
headlight out
Walked in for a headlight and they took my car right in.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that the service we provided was done in a timely manner! We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Santa Fe.

11/01/2019 Category: Service
They were timely and friendly
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that the service we provided was timely and friendly! We appreciate your business and value you as  Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Tucson.

West Stockbridge, MA
Prompt service
Diagnosed and repaired and engine intake issue while I waited. No charge under extended warranty.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that the service we provided was done in a timely manner! We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Sonata.

Dalton, MA
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Mouse Nest in Engine Air Filter and was not told about it.
I was told my engine air filter needed to be replaced because it was just dirty. Come to find out when I got it replaced at a cheaper location with people I knew and physically watched them pull the air filter out, come to find out there was a mouse nest in the air filter that nobody at Haddad Hyundai decided to inform me of. I question if the technician who did the 3 point inspection even looked at the air filter or just guessed it needed to be replaced. That is extremely unprofessional and pissed me off. I brought my car in for an oil change, steering wheel noise and a 3 point inspection. With the Oil change and Steering wheel noise being the better of the 3 reasons my car was in. I will not be bringing my car back to this location to get serviced if that is what is going to happen. If the technicians are not going to communicate with the service agent who was informing me about my car and not inform me of a mouse nest in my car then I don't want to do service again.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

We're very sorry that our service fell short. We have tried to rectify this situation by offering to detail your car, inside and out as well as offer you employee pricing on your brakes. Our Service Manager, Wayne Santelli, will reach out to you again. Thank you.

Denise P.
11/01/2019 Category: Service
The staff @ haddadhyundai service are very pleasant especially Jamie she is very accurate as well as Wayne they are awesome. I highly recommend to anyone needing to service their vehicle
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that our staff were pleasant to work with! We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Tucson.

JN
John N.
Williamstown, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Fast complete service
Excellent accommodations for service, convenience,
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that you found our service to be fast and complete! We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Santa Fe.

Donald C.
Dalton, MA
10/25/2019 Category: Service
I was very happy with the service I received during my recent trip to Haddad Hyundai. They went above and beyond.
I had a problem with my license plate, and had to get new ones. My wife brought our Hyundai Sonata back to service and they replaced our plates and gave us our sticker. Wonderful service for a couple of old birds. LOL
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that our Service Department went above and beyond! We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Sonata.

10/22/2019 Category: Service
I had an oil change and waited. It was very quick.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that your service was completed in a timely manner! We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Tucson.