Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44
Overall Rating 2.0399968/5Overall Rating 2.0399968/5rating 2.0399968rating 2.0399968rating 2.0399968

Jeffrey H.
Adams, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/25/2019 Category: Service
First Warranty Service
This was my first warranty work on this car. Trunk switch had to be replaced. They took the car in on schedule and finished the job quickly. No issues to report. Execellent service.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear the service we provided was timely and excellent! We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Elantra.

Judith K.
Egremont, MA
03/24/2019 Category: Service
customer
the service I received was excellent as always. friendly, professional and on time.
**one thing that would be such a. special service is to vacuum the inside of my car. What a treat that would be for your customers to have who are getting their car repaired. Physically I am not able to do it myself. judith k
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that you found our service to be friendly, professional and timely. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Sonata.

Marjorie H.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
For your own sake
I choose not to review
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

I'm very sorry to hear that the service we provided fell short of your expectations. Please feel free to contact me and I would be happy to try to help.
Liz Sheehan
Customer Relations Manager
413-242-0110

James M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
The service manager was very polite and helpful,
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that we provided excellent customer service. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Santa Fe.

Diane P.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Totally incompetent service department.
Never a good experience always adding on extra dollars to routine maintenance. Dealership doesn't take responsibility for mistakes or poor quality of service.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

We're very sorry that this has happened. We stand behind all of the work that we do and will take care of this. I know Wayne Santelli from our Service Department has been in contact with you.

Dorothy R.
Ravena, NY
03/19/2019 Category: Service
More to them than meets the eye
Arrogant & dicriminatory staff. They believe they're above reproach & will not own up to bad service or inappropriate behavior. I had such a poor experience and the work they did on my car was so suspect, that I took my brand new car to a reputable dealer (like should've done to begin with) to go over their work. I was willing to pay someone else, after I threw my money away at Haddad, to make sure my car was properly taken care of. At least now I know good people, good workers, unlike Haddad, serviced my car.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

We're very sorry that the service we provided fell short of your expectations. We did make a mistake on the tire rotation recommendation, it should have been at 7500 miles as long as your tires were wearing evenly. Thank you.

Shaun S.
Adams, MA
Efficient service
Service was performed quickly and on less time than estimated. I am enjoying my Sonata .
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that your service was done in a timely manner! We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Sonata.

Lee, MA
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Recall work
I was at this Hyundai dealership for six factory recall items.
But had a good experience.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for the 4 star review. Very pleased to hear that you had a good experience with our Service Department. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Sonata.

LD
Linda D.
Hinsdale, MA
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Never a problem.
Came in for a recall and things got fixed faster than I thought. Roger is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that you were happy with Roger and the service he provided! We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Santa Fe.

EA
Ellen A.
Lanesboro, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Accommodating
Great service and staff
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service we provided and found our service staff accommodating! We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Santa Fe.

Joseph H.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/12/2019 Category: Service
title
comments
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for the 4 star review. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Elantra.

EW
Emily W.
Great Barrington, MA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic service experience
Service is prompt and courteous
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that you had a fantastic service experience!! We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Tucson!

Carmen S.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Personable service. In and out in 40 minutes
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that our service was personable and timely! We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Tucson.

PS
Patricia S.
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Walk ins welcome!
I usually schedule maintenance a few days in advance based upon my hectic schedule. This time, I stopped in at a random time, and was surprised to be taken almost immediately!
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that our service was accommodating! We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Elantra.

Dalton, MA
quick and efficient service
had loaner car within 15 min of dropping my car off for a problem; this was an unexpected/urgent problem;they handled it right away at 5pm!
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that the service we provided was quick and efficient and the loaner car was readily available. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Sonata.

ES
Earl S.
Ashley Falls, MA
03/01/2019 Category: Service
So very friendly. Very helpful..I have a very weird schedule, Service department is always accommodating..
Service department yes..sales NEVER
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that the service we provided was friendly, helpful and accomodating. We appreciate your business. If I can help with any issues with sales, please let me know.
Liz Sheehan
Customer Relations Manager

Richard S.
Lee, MA
Well Done
Once again a quick, thorough and complete routine service. The inspection also was great.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that the service we provided was quick, thorough and complete! We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Tucson.

EB
Edward B.
freindly service
brought my car in for service. work was done promptly . we were notified of other work to be done.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 02/28/2019

Thank you for the 4 star review. Very pleased to hear that your service was friendly and prompt. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Elantra.

Bernie B.
Clarksburg, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
4th Service
The 4th service was as seamless as the previous three. Someone is doing something right, and I'm appreciative!
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that your service experiences with us have been seamless! We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Santa Fe.

North Egremont, MA
2006 Hyundai Elantra
Job well done
They accept an appointment on 5 hours notice and do their work well and timely.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! Very pleased to hear that your service was timely and done well. We appreciate your business and value you as a Haddad customer. Looking forward to assisting you with any future service concerns you may have with your Elantra.