Lee, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/18/2020 Category: Service
Great place!!
Great experience clean
Atmosphere great everything done on timely matter
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 10/19/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review! We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Haddad Hyundai!

CR
Charles R.
10/05/2020 Category: Service
The service department personnel are superb. Extremely knowledgeable, friendly and always have a smile (despite the masks)
The service department has never been better than with Michael & Jamie who provided the utmost care, respect and interest in my problem with the need for a new motor after 98,000 miles..
They called at each and every step of the process from the beginning when I had to have the oil checked every 1,000 miles for 3 visits and even a phone call from Michael around 5PM on Saturday that I was unable to see until well after closing due to other responsibilities and not the fault of Hyundai. I just picked up the car, today, Monday, and there was nothing left to do but drive home and enjoy with a reminder that I would need my usual oil check.
Jamie & Michael are to be commended as are the staff who replaced the engine.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 10/06/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review! We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Haddad Hyundai!

HA
Harry's A.
Cheshire, MA
2011 Hyundai Tucson
10/04/2020 Category: Service
Polite and efficient
Fixed problem efficiently
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Haddad Hyundai!

PM
Peter M.
Lee, MA
10/02/2020 Category: Service
No review
Sorry, I do not write public reviews.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review! We hope you have a great day!

NK
Nicole K.
10/01/2020 Category: Service
Recent Service
Quick and efficient service for my Hyundai. My parts were ordered and everything was set to be done at drop off to service my brakes. Finished in no time at all with courteous staff from start to finish!
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate your kind words and wonderful review!

Valatie, NY
2020 Hyundai Kona
09/27/2020 Category: Service
Requested Services Not Performed
While having a good buying experience of my 2020 Kona in October of 2019, I traded in a 2013 Elantra, my last service on 9/19 was disappointing. I went in for an oil change and tire rotation. I also asked them to investigate a noise possibly coming from my brakes. While waiting, I took a Santafe out for test drive. When I came back from the test drive, about 30 minutes of time, my car was back in the parking lot. I checked it out before going back in to the service desk and noted that my tires/wheels had not been rotated. I pointed it out the service manager. He was very apologetic and had my car pulled back in and completed the service. The problem is that I don't know if this was a one time oversight on the technicians part or a larger issue. I don't know if they did everything I requested. I sprung for the synthetic oil. Did I get synthetic oil? I'm waiting on a call back from the Dealer Manager to see if they want to and can earn my trust back. I chose Haddad which is 45 minutes away over closer dealerships because Haddad was a pleasure to deal with on my new car purchase. They are easy to schedule service with and they are prompt. If I receive a call and continue my relationship with Haddad I'll post an update.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 09/28/2020

We regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around. Our Service Manager, Jamie Kaczowski, will contact you to work towards a resolution. We appreciate your business.

Margaret G.
North Adams, MA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/26/2020 Category: Service
Was extremely satisfied with the service on my car. I had a misconception that taking my car to a dealership would cost me twice as much, I was so wrong ! When I am ready for a newer model I will for sure return to this dealership. Also if I need further service for the car I have it will be done there. Thank you again for making my day !
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 09/28/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review! We're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations!

Dalton, MA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Rescore review
Courteous, prompt , professional.
Easy process

09/25/2020 Category: Service
Prompt , courteous, professional
Service dept easy to work with. Courteous, prompt
JAMIE K. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 09/26/2020

Thank you so much Jean! Glad to hear everything went great! The rescore will be sent out for you!

HC
Harris C.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Super knowledgeable
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 09/24/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review! We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience with Haddad Hyundai!

Dalton, MA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/22/2020 Category: Service
Pleasant receptionist, great service , quickly done and efficient.
Excellent in all regards.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review! Your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us!

GF
Gary F.
Canaan, NY
2020 Hyundai Sonata
09/16/2020 Category: Service
PROFESSIONAL STAFF TO INCLUDE EVERYBODY AS WELL AS THE FACILITY.
I have been impressed with everything about Haddad from the first time I walked in over ten years ago and did not leave until my late wife and I bought a Sonata.
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 09/21/2020

AF
Angie F.
09/12/2020
Pleasant and enjoyable
Thank you Guys so very much for making my first car buying experience so easy and enjoyable. Everything was taken care of right there from my registration to my insurance and the convenience of all that made everything stress free. Your dealership is awesome!!!
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 09/21/2020

Angie, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Haddad Hyundai!

FV
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 09/08/2020

2019 Hyundai Sonata
08/30/2020 Category: Service
Oil changer service
I brought my car in to have the oil changed and ever since then when I start my car in the morning it makes a sound as if something is loose .I brought it back to them concerned of that issue and they said there was nothing wrong although my car is never made that noise before until the oil was changed by Haddad Hyundai
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 09/01/2020

We strive for 100% satisfaction, and we regret to find out that this was not the case. We will be happy to take another look and see if we can isolate the noise. Please let us know if you would like to come back in. We appreciate your business.

MO
Martin O.
New Ashford, MA
2020 Hyundai Kona
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Kona
In and out very timely
Liz S. from Haddad Hyundai responded on 08/27/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review! Your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us.