Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5rating 4.43

Overall Rating 4.3111091/5Overall Rating 4.3111091/5Overall Rating 4.3111091/5Overall Rating 4.3111091/5rating 4.3111091
Overall Rating 2.0222249/5Overall Rating 2.0222249/5rating 2.0222249rating 2.0222249rating 2.0222249

LG
Lillian G.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
The patience that is shown for all.
Great Service! Mr. Jerry is very open, honest, and informative re what needs to be done to keep me on the road with a fine working auto.

TK
Tina K.
Friendly quick service

Lewiston Woodville, NC
Okay
The environment of Hall Hyundai was good. There are a host of new employees from when I purchased my vehicle in 2011. The staff at that time were much more friendlier then the staff now. They passed by myself and other people sitting in the waiting room multiple times and did not speak not even once. These are people who have either purchased from you in the past or will do so in the future. Other then that visit okay . Service staff were okay.

CA
Cynthia A.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
The people
When I come In the people there are so friendly love it

Celena M.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Great dealer!!!
They take care of your needs! Sam in service is wonderful!
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review with your feedback!

12/08/2018 Category: Service
Great job
Problem with rotors and car riding ruff ,especially when braking. They fixed it and feeling better about the way the car is performing now. Thanks for keep my Hyundai running well.
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for leaving your feedback!

2013 Hyundai Accent
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Have been getting my car serviced at Hall for about 3 years. Great service!

Brigid M.
2016 Hyundai Accent
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
The staff is very warm and welcoming. I felt like a valued customer and not a number.

WM
William M.
Carrollton, VA
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Told me what I needed
Last year we moved to Carrollton from Atlanta. We had replaced my wife's remote battery before we came but the remote was still only working once in a while. Stopped at Hall's and the service department had a tool to check the remote key. They found the battery was no good. I figured I got the shaft from the people in Atlanta who did not have a tool to check the remote. I told my story and Hall's explained that some times you can get a bad new battery. They replaced the battery free. I tipped the service man but remembered Hall's when I needed some service. They did the service at a reasonable price and also told me about my need for front breaks and told me I needed tires and two new rims and that a broken cord was the cause of some minor shaking at some speeds. I also needed a license plate light. They gave me a report on what I needed to pass state inspection and the cost for each item. I got the rims and tires elsewhere at a better cost and fixed some other things myself. I then went back to Hall's for the breaks and they repaired them and did the state inspection for free. I feel comfortable dealing with Hall's and trust them to be fair.

Michael W.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Thanks Service team for repairing my Car. You guys are awesome! Big shout out to Oliviar the service manager. Thanks a lot!!

EB
Esther B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Awesome service
Everyone was so friendly and helpful. They took the time to explain everything.
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 12/05/2018

Corey W.
2017 Hyundai Azera
12/04/2018 Category: Service
The service is second to none.
They do superior quality work...!!!

PB
Pamela B.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
Fast Service!
Easy to schedule an appointment via the website. Service was quick and thorough! As a customer, I am always given a detailed report of the multi-point inspection!
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit a five star response!

2013 Hyundai Accent
Customer Satisfaction
The coverage on the vehicle is why most customers are wanting this type of vehicle. Thank you and I looking forward in the next appointment or scheduled maintenance for my vehicle.
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit a five star rating!

EB
Emanuel B.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
Willingness to assist
I have been receiving service from this location regularly for some time and Jerry is always helpful and informative about the service being performed

WM
William M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
William and Mary Magness
I get great service from dealership. Usually I get a courtesy wash which did not happen this time.

Jennifer M.
Norfolk, VA
Excellent customer service
The staff are professional and care about their customers. They picked me up and drive me to get my car for both dropping off and picking up. The staff are friendly and in good spirits.
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a five star rating!

AQ
Audrey Q.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
No complaints
Every since I bought a Santa Fe Hyundai 2013 I have brought my car to Hall Hyundai for repairs and maintenance and inspections. I have no complaints at this time and will continue bringing my car in for service and inspections to Hall Hyundai.
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review!

AN
Ava N.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Replaced map light
Called the day before, while on the road Hall fit me right in the next day, for service.
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 11/29/2018

Justin R.
2016 Hyundai Accent
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Very Pleased vrs dealership i bought my car from
needed to do my 30K mile maintenence. priority hyundai in chesapeake wanted 500 for it... same service, and actually done quicker and more professionally, for only 240 dollars... such a big difference, and a much more professional attitude, ill be buying my next car from Hall Hyundai over Priority from now on based on this service experience alone. Just getting an oil change at priority takes over 3 hours...shceduled... here, oil change, rotation, filters, and all the things a 30k mile maintenence entails on a 2016 accent only took an hour. and cost less. while not having an attitude... you need to probably look into Priority Hyundai.
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit a five star rating!