DAVID W.
Toyota Echo
08/08/2020
Great service and great value
My car has over 300,000 miles and it would be easy to recommend a lot of work. However, they are always good at doing what I came in for and explaining and prioritizing other work they recommend. No hard or pushy sales pitches. Always good quality work at a good price.

PF
PAT F.
08/06/2020
Good price friendly m fair people
Awesome experience will go back to them in the future

PM
PETE M.
07/28/2020
Maintenance
Dropped off the previous afternoon & my wife’s car was ready next afternoon. Always great service!!

RN
ROBERT N.
07/26/2020
Car repair
I’ve known these car repair men for a long time and just had them repair my Mustang.Service was fast and done correctly with reasonable cost. I highly recommend them.

PA
Peter A.
Nissan Xterra
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Peter said the business did a good job and the repairs were done in a timely manner.

Miyoko C.
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Miyoko said the business is high caliber and she does recommend them.

MICHAEL S.
07/23/2020
Great service, friendly folks, trustworthy
Thank you. Appreciate the great service!

NW
NANCY W.
Lincoln Town Car
07/22/2020
Great owners and very knowledgeable workers. I have recommended your company to my friends.
Thanks for your kindness.

BL
BECKY L.
07/21/2020
Excellent service experience
I return to Cannady and Branches because they will not try to push a bunch of unnecessary services when I’m there for a specific service. At Bill’s and David’s place I know I’m not getting Over charged because I don’t know a lot about cars. I send my in laws there for the same reasons. It’s all about trust!

Louis M.
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Louis said the business did a good job.

EC
Eric C.
Acura 2.5TL
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Eric said the repairs were done in a timely manner and he was also kept updated.

RICHARD C.
07/16/2020
Repair Air conditioner on my Honda CR-V
David Branch was straight forward on my options and cost of repair. He keep me informed the whole time as the progress. Granted it was just done today, but it was emphasized that the company would stand behind their workmanship. I have faith that they will do the same for others.

AMANDA B.
07/15/2020
Fast great service
I dropped my car off in the evening and it was ready the next day after arranging the work ahead of time. They were friendly and made me feel like i mattered as a customer.

ER
EARNIE R.
07/15/2020
Great experience!
I have used Canady & Branch for my car care needs for many years. Today was a simple oil change and a state inspection but they were quick, efficient, and reasonably priced.

07/14/2020
Friendly, Dependable, Integrity
Great service, customer oriented, honest