EB
Portsmouth, VA
Ford Crown Victoria
12/19/2020
Mechanic screwed up
Picked up my Crown Victoria on Thursday after having the intake manifold replaced. Opened the hood Saturday to see if I needed to top up the coolant level and the engine cover over the intake was missing! I would have thought when they found the part at the shop Friday I'd have been called, but no. I'll have to go back Monday to see if they have my cover, but if they missed such an obvious/large part, what important details have they missed?

David B.
Virginia
09/29/2020 Category: Service
David said he brought his vehicle to the business for inspection but told the staff to fix his headlight first otherwise it won't pass inspection. They called him later and said it was done so he went to pick up his vehicle. He saw that there was the sticker showing it passed inspection but when he checked the headlight, it wasn't working. He told them the headlight was not working and they were surprised how it could pass inspection when the headlight wasn't working so they fixed the headlight.

KH
KENNETH H.
01/17/2020
Transmission pricing
They did great work on my transmission, only fault I have is I was quoted on price for the job and they called me back with a higher price,,but they did a good job

KH
Kenneth H.
Virginia
12/07/2019 Category: Service
Kenneth said that the service was good but he had to take his vehicle back a second time. He mentioned he was given two estimates and when he arrived at the facility the price was higher than either estimates because of an issue with his transmission. He stated he should have said no but he was kind of stuck at the time. He said other than that the business was fine.