MF
Mae F.
Virginia
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Mae said the business was too expensive for what she needed to have done, and another facility would do it for cheaper. She would not recommend the business for service.

David B.
Virginia
09/29/2020 Category: Service
David said he brought his vehicle to the business for inspection but told the staff to fix his headlight first otherwise it won't pass inspection. They called him later and said it was done so he went to pick up his vehicle. He saw that there was the sticker showing it passed inspection but when he checked the headlight, it wasn't working. He told them the headlight was not working and they were surprised how it could pass inspection when the headlight wasn't working so they fixed the headlight.

JIM T.
Toyota Prius v
12/30/2019
long-time customer
I don't have any work done on my cars other than at Canady and Branch. I've always had excellent service and have always been satisfied.

MA
MICHAEL A.
Lincoln MKZ
04/25/2019
Fair and honest service
Bill and Dave do a great job. The are knowledgeable, and are fair and honest.

JEAN D.
Nissan Rogue
04/08/2021
Excellent work and Customer Service
Excellent Customer Service finding a time that is convenient for both of us without having to wait too long for the appointment or be without my vehicle too long. Excellent work, from oil changes while I wait to figuring out and repairing larger problems in one to two days. This is the only place I take my vehicles now.

HB
HERBERT B.
Cadillac Escalade
04/02/2021
Customer service and upfront quotes .
The price that I was quoted was very close to the amount My final bill was . The service was as well as I wanted and they keep me informed by phone with anything they thought I needed to know . They also service our fleet of twenty plus vehicles which includes car , trucks , passenger vans and buses .

Colleen H.
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Scott. He said he has used this business before. Everything was excellent, good job

S.
Chrysler Sebring
04/01/2021
We have been going here for a few years.They always do a good job and are fairly priced.
Canady & Branch is a wonderful, small owned business for our area. They are very honest with there estimates and work. Highly recommended!

Clinton M.
Virginia Beach, VA
Buick Enclave
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Clinton said the business does the work and there is no price gouging. He said they do not make him spend money not needed or for up selling. The price for the work and labor is reasonable. They have top professional mechanics and he will surely recommend them - no problem.

Toyota Yaris
03/24/2021
always great service
Great service, friendly, helpful, reasonable rates.

JOHN F.
Ford EcoSport
03/19/2021
Excellent work
Once again Canady and Branch have outdone themselves. Price was great, work was great and they didn’t try to sell me on extra work. They truly are fair and reasonable and the best at what they do.

BP
BRUCE P.
Ford Edge
03/16/2021
Happy Edge
Always do AA great job at a very reasonable cost. Will continue coming there.

NL
NIKKI L.
Chrysler Crossfire
03/16/2021
Fast, honest and friendly service
I bring my cars to Canaday because I know I can trust the service they give me and they are honest about what my cars need. They work quickly to get my cars fixed also so I’m never without my vehicle for too long of a time.

KH
KENNETH H.
03/12/2021
C & B gave me such a precision job on 2005 Mustang it helped me a great deal. They were very understanding and in tune to what I needed and a more than fair price

SP
Shiela P.
Chrysler Aspen
03/12/2021 Category: Service
Shiela said they had good customer service and stellar service.