JEAN D.
Nissan Rogue
04/08/2021
Excellent work and Customer Service
Excellent Customer Service finding a time that is convenient for both of us without having to wait too long for the appointment or be without my vehicle too long. Excellent work, from oil changes while I wait to figuring out and repairing larger problems in one to two days. This is the only place I take my vehicles now.

Colleen H.
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Scott. He said he has used this business before. Everything was excellent, good job

S.
Chrysler Sebring
04/01/2021
We have been going here for a few years.They always do a good job and are fairly priced.
Canady & Branch is a wonderful, small owned business for our area. They are very honest with there estimates and work. Highly recommended!

Clinton M.
Virginia Beach, VA
Buick Enclave
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Clinton said the business does the work and there is no price gouging. He said they do not make him spend money not needed or for up selling. The price for the work and labor is reasonable. They have top professional mechanics and he will surely recommend them - no problem.

Toyota Yaris
03/24/2021
always great service
Great service, friendly, helpful, reasonable rates.

JOHN F.
Ford EcoSport
03/19/2021
Excellent work
Once again Canady and Branch have outdone themselves. Price was great, work was great and they didn’t try to sell me on extra work. They truly are fair and reasonable and the best at what they do.

BP
BRUCE P.
Ford Edge
03/16/2021
Happy Edge
Always do AA great job at a very reasonable cost. Will continue coming there.

NL
NIKKI L.
Chrysler Crossfire
03/16/2021
Fast, honest and friendly service
I bring my cars to Canaday because I know I can trust the service they give me and they are honest about what my cars need. They work quickly to get my cars fixed also so I’m never without my vehicle for too long of a time.

KH
KENNETH H.
03/12/2021
C & B gave me such a precision job on 2005 Mustang it helped me a great deal. They were very understanding and in tune to what I needed and a more than fair price

SP
Shiela P.
Chrysler Aspen
03/12/2021 Category: Service
Shiela said they had good customer service and stellar service.

03/11/2021
Camper inspection
Professional and pleasant

JEAN K.
Hyundai Azera
03/10/2021
They only do what is necessary making them trustworthy
As always, I feel it is a joint effort by everyone to give the best service at a reasonable price...and they stand behind what they do.

JERRY P.
03/10/2021
Friendly, honest, competent.
Great knowledgeable and competent shop.

DOLORES H.
03/08/2021
Everyone was very nice and friendly from the moment I arrived. They took down everything I wanted done to my vehicle and it was all done in a quick and efficient manner. I was given an update as things were completed. The bill amount was what I had been told and I am very satisfied with my visit.

LG
Leslie G.
03/05/2021 Category: Service
Leslie said he has known Bill for over 30 years and he is nice and easy to get along with.