4.5

10/28/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
I wasn’t offered a loaner car. My car was on empty when I picked it up and the gas light was on. The car was filthy with the workers greasy hand prints all over the doors and trash in the car.
KENNETH R S. from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 10/28/2020

Jennifer, Sorry to see we did not give you the five star service that you deserved. Anything I can do to correct that, please contact me at 757 966 7235. I would be glad to help address your concerns. Thank you for filling out the review, the information we receive lets us know how we can improve for you and are other customers.

Richard C.
Moyock, NC
2020 Hyundai Kona
10/27/2020 Category: Service
Best Dealership Experience Ever!
Hall Hyundai gives exceptional customer service. From my initial purchase to my most recent vehicle maintenance experience, I have to say that this has been my absolute best dealership to do business with ever.
To be honest, I normally dread going to the dealer to get service, but not here. I actually look forward to it. I know they will do their best to satisfy me as a customer. I actually have made some friends there and chat them up when I visit.
KENNETH R S. from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 10/28/2020

Richard, Thank you for taking the time to complete the review. The information we receive from the reviews helps us better serve you and are other customers. The five star review we received lets us know how we are doing when you come in to have your vehicle service. Thank you for making Hall Hyundai you servicing dealer.

LJ
Lorraine J.
Norfolk, VA
10/24/2020 Category: Service
Fast
In and out
KENNETH R S. from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 10/26/2020

Lorraine, Thank you for taking the time to complete the review. The information we receive from the reviews helps us better serve you and are other customers. The five star review we received lets us know how we are doing when you come in to have your vehicle service. Thank you for making Hall Hyundai you servicing dealer.

CD
Charles D.
Carrollton, VA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/24/2020 Category: Service
Seized Engine
My Hyundai experienced a seized engine. Hyundai honored their warranty, replaced my engine at no charge, gave me a loaner vehicle, and kept me updated every step of the way.
KENNETH R S. from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 10/26/2020

Charles, Thank you for taking the time to complete the review. The information we receive from the reviews helps us better serve you and are other customers. The five star review we received lets us know how we are doing when you come in to have your vehicle service. Thank you for making Hall Hyundai you servicing dealer.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
No real complaints.
I have had to have my Sante fe in several times for maintenance. I am glad I purchased an extended warranty as there have been several issues with my vehicle.
I amnsurprised actually for the number of times I have had to have my car serviced. The service has been good for most times and b if not, it was fixed to my satisfaction.
I probably would not recommend my car to anyone, but inwould recommend the dealership and to our chase an extended warranty.
KENNETH R S. from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 10/21/2020

James, Thank you for taking the time to complete the review. The information we receive from the reviews helps us better serve you and are other customers. The five star review we received lets us know how we are doing when you come in to have your vehicle service. Thank you for making Hall Hyundai you servicing dealer.

Cynthia B.
Newport News, VA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
They make things right
Hall Hyuandai is a facility that won’t give up until they make things right. Kudos to Mr. Strain.

What happened to Hall Chesapeake
Needs improvement on customer service. This place has changed and not for the good
KENNETH R S. from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 10/21/2020

Cynthia, Sorry to see we did not give you the five star service that you deserved. Anything I can do to correct that, please contact me at 757 966 7235. I would be glad to help address your concerns. Thank you for filling out the review, the information we receive lets us know how we can improve for you and are other customers.

KENNETH R S. from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 10/23/2020

Ms. Banks, Thank you for coming in and it was a pleasure meeting you. Thank you for taking the time for us to redeem or self for the last visit. Enjoy the mug.

Hall Hundai

PD
Patrick Lewis D.
Norfolk, VA
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Amazing as always!
The service department is very friendly! I get all maintenance done here and they’re always very helpful and courteous. Most people dread having to go to the dealership and have work done but I actually love coming here!
KENNETH R S. from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 10/15/2020

Patrick, Thank you for taking the time to complete the review. The information we receive from the reviews helps us better serve you and are other customers. The five star review we received lets us know how we are doing when you come in to have your vehicle service. Thank you for making Hall Hyundai you servicing dealer.

Shelley S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Good service.
Good service and friendly people.
KENNETH R S. from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 10/14/2020

Shelly, Thank you for taking the time to complete the review. The information we receive from the reviews helps us better serve you and are other customers. The four star review we received lets us know how we are doing when you come in to have your vehicle service. Thank you for making Hall Hyundai you servicing dealer.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
Outstanding Service
KENNETH R S. from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 10/14/2020

Carl, Thank you for taking the time to complete the review. The information we receive from the reviews helps us better serve you and are other customers. The five star review we received lets us know how we are doing when you come in to have your vehicle service. Thank you for making Hall Hyundai you servicing dealer.

2014 Hyundai Accent
10/08/2020 Category: Service
My late mother has had me bring in her Accent for both routine service and annual inspections. We've always received quality service. The staff are professional, courteous, and demonstrate integrity. The latter quality is outstanding! I plan to continue receiving your car care maintenance services. Thank you.
KENNETH R S. from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 10/08/2020

Mildred, Thank you for taking the time to complete the review. The information we receive from the reviews helps us better serve you and are other customers. The five star review we received lets us know how we are doing when you come in to have your vehicle service. Thank you for making Hall Hyundai you servicing dealer.

EL
Ernesto L.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/30/2020 Category: Service
For the first time at HHC service dept was on point and fast plus it's close to home!!
Yes!! I'LL recommend a friend to HHC IF they have a HYUNDAI!!! if not ...no!!
It was my first time so let's wait and SEE??
KENNETH R S. from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 10/01/2020

Ernesto, Thank you for taking the time to complete the review. The information we receive from the reviews helps us better serve you and are other customers. The four star review we received lets us know how we are doing when you come in to have your vehicle service. Thank you for making Hall Hyundai you servicing dealer.

Joseph B.
Chesapeake, VA
09/26/2020 Category: Service
Highly professional
Professionals and nothing less than outstanding
KENNETH R S. from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 09/26/2020

Joseph, Thank you for taking the time to complete the review. The information we receive from the reviews helps us better serve you and are other customers. The five star review we received lets us know how we are doing when you come in to have your vehicle service. Thank you for making Hall Hyundai you servicing dealer.

DO
Deborah O.
Virginia Beach, VA
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Overall the time the vehicle was done by was great but the fact that the problem was still there and I could still hear squeaks was the annoying part.
KENNETH R S. from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 09/24/2020

Deborah, Sorry to see we did not give you the five star service that you deserved. Anything I can do to correct that, please contact me at 757 966 7235. I would be glad to help address your concerns. Thank you for filling out the review, the information we receive lets us know how we can improve for you and are other customers.

MA
Melissa A.
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Service Department
On time and easy servicing. Sam is the man!
KENNETH R S. from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 09/18/2020

Melissa, Sorry to see we did not give you the five star service that you deserved. Anything I can do to correct that, please contact me at 757 966 7235. I would be glad to help address your concerns. Thank you for filling out the review, the information we receive lets us know how we can improve for you and are other customers.

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Good stuff
I’ve already said enough.
KENNETH R S. from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 09/18/2020

June, Thank you for taking the time to complete the review. The information we receive for the reviews helps us better serve you and are other customers. The five star review we received lets us know how we are doing when you come in to have your vehicle service. Thank you for making Hall Hyundai you servicing dealer.