Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49
4.5

Overall Rating 4.4137952/5Overall Rating 4.4137952/5Overall Rating 4.4137952/5Overall Rating 4.4137952/5rating 4.4137952
Overall Rating 2.0172376/5Overall Rating 2.0172376/5rating 2.0172376rating 2.0172376rating 2.0172376

TR
Teodolito R.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Atmosphere & customer service
Outstanding customer service by Sam Pedraza.

KL
Kristin L.
Always good service
No pressure, honest service. Car was so clean when I got it back too... even cleaned out the track around the trunk seal! Always a pleasant experience.
rhea h. from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review about your most recent visit.

Exceptional Service
Your service department is the exception rather than the rule. I always come away with confidence that things are done right and done well, and today was no different. As I've mentioned in the past, the service department at this Hall location is what encouraged us to purchase our 2017 Tucson, so you are continuing the excellent work.
rhea h. from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 11/13/2019

We look forward to being your service center for future visits.

Carrie S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
True Blessing
I had stopped in on 11/04 to have air put in my tires only to be told I have a nail in one tire and 2 punctures in another. I would need a patch for one and replace the other. So I Made an appt for 11/08 for 2 new tires only to get to the service desk and my appt wasn’t in the system.
Service Advisor Sam didn’t skip a beat. Got my car right back.
Received a call from Sam, his tech said the nail didn’t puncture the tire and all tires look good, no need to replace anything! So I left with a free inspection, oil change and a 3rd brake light. They saved me over $250. The honesty and service from the tech and Sam are definitely A+ rated!
rhea h. from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review about your most recent service visit. I'm glad that we were able to assit you with your service needs and look forward to continuing to be your service center for future visits.

Melva B.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Good be better, free oil change/inspection
They are not honoring the free oil change
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 11/08/2019

I'm sorry to see we were not able to earn your satisfaction this visit. The good news is this, I have been speaking to your daughter and I would like to try to make this up to you! I left you  a message, Please give me a call back at your convenience.

Cecelia S.
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Car Repair
I am very pleased with the customer service, but I still have issues with my car.
1. When I put my feet on the gas pedal, it seems to accelarate and take off; it doesn't seem to drive right after the last visit.
2. I'm still hearing a rattling noise when I start the car. I've paid a couple of times a. total of near $1,000 but the noise is there. when I take it in, they say they can't hear it.

Thanks
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 11/08/2019

I'm sorry to see things are not 100% Please let me know when is convenience for you to get back in. I apologize for the inconveniences.

C
C.
Norfolk, VA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Hall hyundai Chesapeake Review
When I went in for my vehicle service I was greeted by friendly staff. They delivered what they promised while I waited for my car to be done.
rhea h. from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review about your recent service visit.

Mary R.
Customer service
rhea h. from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to submit a review about your recent visit.

Marcella H.
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Car dealership nothing flashy just good service
N/A
rhea h. from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time submit a review about your service visit.

Marion M.
10/28/2019 Category: Service
My apologize to the earlier survey...this is a correction and please note.
Everything is working well with my car. Thanks for the care you performed on my last car visit.

10/28/2019 Category: Service
ECU Upgraded
I was pleased with the service provided to my car. Thanks
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for takingt he time to submit a review of your recent service. I left you a message, Please return my call at your earliest oppurtunity!

NR
Nancy R.
Smithfield, VA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Fast and efficient
Received fast and friendly service with no complaints

LC
Lydia C.
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Service review
Awesome service and friendly staff.

Cristie W.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
As always, FANTASTIC SERVICE!!!
As always, Hall Hyundai provides me with exceptional service. They always take care of me and go the extra mile!!

SF
Stephen F.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Reggie customer support.
Very helpful personalized service with useful recommendations.
rhea h. from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 10/23/2019

Thank you for submiting a review about your recent service visit

Customer Relation

Carrollton, VA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/22/2019 Category: Service
communication is great
Unfortunatelly the car is back in for repair for the same check engine light problem in less than a week.
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to correct your concerns. We look forward to continuing providing you with exceptional service!

SF
Spencer F.
Ivor, VA
10/20/2019 Category: Service
Fix mistake - made it right
The wrong oil was put into my car and they fixed their mistake with no problem. I appreciate them fixing it and just not saying sorry and leaving it.
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback about your experience. Also, Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to correct our mistake. And more importantly Thank you for your patronage!

TW
Terrence W.
Norfolk, VA
10/19/2019 Category: Service
WAIT AND SEE HOW THE OIL CHECK GOES
WAIT AND SEE HOW THE OIL CHECK GOES
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 10/21/2019

I left you a message regarding this matter, please return my call so that I may be able to assist further.

BJ
Belene J.
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Have most work done, has been while I wait. Cheerful staff & free coffee.
As usual, I can ALWAYS count on your Service Manager (Olivia), to help me. She makes sure my Tuscan has been properly repaired. As a ‘senior citizen’, this is very important to me, because I travel to see my grandkids.
rhea h. from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 10/18/2019

It means so much to us that you took the time to leave us your feedback.

We look forward to your future patronage of Hall Hyundai Chesapeake.

2014 Hyundai Accent
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
We always receive great service.
rhea h. from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review.

Carrollton, VA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/15/2019 Category: Service
I brought my car in for a recall and when I approached the service counter I was met with a smile. The gentleman who helped me at the counter was very friendly and helpful.
rhea h. from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 10/15/2019