4.5

07/07/2020 Category: Service
It was Alright
No big complaints, just wish my a/c was fixed on my first visit.

07/05/2020 Category: Service
service
needs some inprovements
JAMES H. from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 07/06/2020

I apologize for your inconvenience and our mistake. Please contact me at 757-233-8217 so we can replace the air filter and complete your state inspection at no charge to you. I will also run your vehicle through the car wash. I will make sure you are in and out quickly.

Newsoms, VA
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Timeliness and explanation of problems
Dear Sir:

Please note that when my car was started the check engine light was off, but once the car was put in drive the check engine light immediately came back on. I do not feel the problem was solved. My appointment was for 11:15 a.m. and I had already waited over 4 hours therefore I did not immediately come back in.

After reading this report I now understand that I have filters that need to be replaced and some other issues. I am concerned that you did not mention this when I talked with you. I left understanding that the sensors may not have been reset and there was some sludge not knowing the car needed additional work. Thus feeling I had spent $89 for nothing since the check engine light immediately came back on.

Now, I will search for another dealership to get the issues resolved.

Also, I would like to have the read out from the diagnostic report.

Sincerly,
JAMES H. from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 07/03/2020

I aplogize for your invonvenience. We should give you a thorogh understanding of what is going on with your vehicle. Looking at the diagnositc printout, it appears to be a history code meaning the issue occurred in the past. The Check engine light shouldnt be on after we reset the system and the air filter probably wouldnt cause it to come on. I would like to offer a recheck at no cost to you. We will get it in quickly so you arent waiting a long time.

AT
Alyssia T.
2019 Hyundai Accent
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
-Quality services
-always helpful and courteous members
-appointment times are convenient
-fast services are also provided

Shielene S.
Newport News, VA
06/28/2020 Category: Service
The customer service provided was great.

2020 Hyundai Palisade
06/27/2020 Category: Service
The services was easy and fast

Franklin, VA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Service was subpar at best
You're better off to go to another Hyundai dealership to get your service performed.
JAMES H. from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 06/29/2020

I apologize your service visit was not to your satisfaction. We have asked that you come by at your convenience to road test with our Foreman so we are looking for the same noise you are concerned with. We are available any week day from 8am to 5pm.

ED
Service was done in 2 hours as promised by the service technician

James P.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Also checking on some paint that is chipping off the hood, took pictures, there was no damages on the hood, They took pictures and doing a write up to send in to see what needs to be done about it, not sure if other cars have had this happen

HC
Herbert C.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/23/2020 Category: Service
They always take care of me

Connie C.
Cofield, NC
2020 Hyundai Tucson
06/19/2020 Category: Service
HYundai of western Branch
I carry my vehicle into western branch Hyundai to get it service and they did a great job, I had not problems with them and they were as nice as any dealership that I have ever been to. i didn't buy my vehicle from them but i will return to Western Branch Hyundai for all of my needs and i bought this Hyundai from Elizabeth City N.C. but there service is not good.
JAMES H. from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 06/19/2020

Thank you for your kind words. I will certainly pass along to our staff. Thank you for your business.

Chesapeake, VA

Christine K.
Smithfield, VA
06/10/2020 Category: Service
OUTSTANDING SERVICE
I had my 37, 500 mile service done and was very pleased with the service. I was there less than an hour.

Thank You!

AR
Alfred R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/04/2020 Category: Service
Thanks
They always do a good job.