Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Overall Rating 4.367348/5Overall Rating 4.367348/5Overall Rating 4.367348/5Overall Rating 4.367348/5rating 4.367348
Overall Rating 1.9795951/5rating 1.9795951rating 1.9795951rating 1.9795951rating 1.9795951

Mary P.
06/19/2019 Category: Service
"Hyundai made my Day"
Stop by just to check a hour before my Appointment. Everyone was friendly, and when he said we can take you now, that made my day..

Simple, Easy, Fast
The service provided was great. As long as I remain in the same area, I will continue to have my car serviced here.

PD
Patrick Lewis D.
Norfolk, VA
Friendly staff, prompt service
Everyone is always very friendly every time I come to have my Hyundai serviced. Service managers are pretty good at estimating wait times so you'll know whether or not you should hang around for a bit or drop off your vehicle. Lounge area is comfortable and you can watch anything on the large TV.

EC
Edyson C.
Virginia Beach, VA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Poor Service
Service was not provided as promised.
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to clarify your ticket and rendered services.

Michael H.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
Disappointing.
My experience at Hall Hyundai was anything but satisfactory. One could say this is no surprise due to my experiences becoming worse and worse each and every visit. First, I arrive at my appointment at 8:45am which i scheduled online through their website. After getting out of my vehicle and waiting awkwardly for someone to address my presence, Reggie (Service Advisor) eventually approached me and asked how he could assist. I mentioned that i had an 8:45am appointment and he then attempted to look up my information. Reggie mentions that he could not quite find my vehicle in the system to which Olivia (Service Manager) chimes in and asks "Have you ever been here before?". I replied with, "Lots" because I have brought my car to them for any and all service for almost 5 years. Every visit begins with them not finding my car immediately in their system and asking me that same question. It always makes me feel not valued and it is even more annoying that the issue is never corrected. I told Reggie that I needed an oil change, tire rotation, and brake fluid flush. I also asked him to have the mechanic take a look at my left front tire area because there was an audible noise coming from it when i drive. He understood exactly what my concerns were and that was that. I sat in the waiting area just inside the door near the manager's office, a very noticeable location. I sat there for over 2 hours before Reggie talked to me. In that time, Olivia had walked past on multiple occasions not once addressing if I was okay or apologizing for any wait I was having. When Reggie did approach me about my car for the first time at 11am he said, "The mechanic has got your car in the back now and is taking a look to see what the noise is." He eventually came back around 11:40am telling me that the mechanic could not replicate the noise I heard, and I persisted and asked, "He checked the brakes, the tires, rotors, bearings, everything?". Reggie told me he would get the mechanic to take another look. He also told me at that time that my rear brakes were very worn out and needed replacing. I told him to go ahead and fix them, so first he went to get me a quote. Fast forward to 12:20 he comes back to me with a quote for my brakes. He informs me that there are not any OEM brakes in stock but he can get other brakes to the dealership in a few hours. The other option he proposed is I can bring my car back in 2 or 3 days to have it done. At that time I had already waited 3 and a half hours to only be told that my car still would not be ready for another 3 or more hours. I agree with getting the brakes that could arrive in a few hours. I was never offered a shuttle home or anything equivalent so i then had to call around to get a ride home. I managed to get picked up from the service department by a family member at 1pm. I get a call from Reggie at 3:10pm stating my car is ready to be picked up. When i show up, I walk into the service bay where the advisers are and i walk right past them and the manager and as I am reaching for the door to go inside they finally ask me, "Are you here to pick up?". My expectations are to be greeted politely and quickly when i walk into a place of business. That continues to never occur at this facility. After i answer their question and give them my name Reggie escorts me to the cashier and mentions again that the mechanic still could not replicate the noise and next time i come in I can have the mechanic ride along with me to show him what the nose is. At that point I was beyond over my experience with this place so I said okay and just wanted to pay and leave. The noise persisted at my front left wheel and I just decided to ignore it and assume it was no problem. Just 1 week later with the noise persisting, my brother noticed a large, silver screw in the center of my tire tread. This is the point that pushed me to actually informing Hyundai of my disappointing experience. My reason being is that if I describe an issue with the left front tire region wouldn't the mechanic inspect all aspects of that problem? So today I went to a local tire shop and had them remove and repair the screw and inspect all of my other tires. The only issue was with the front left, which leads me to my suspicion that the mechanic most likely did not even rotate my tires otherwise the noise would have moved to the back wheel or somewhere else on the vehicle. Instead, I get my vehicle back and my noise is completely gone. I suspect they did not perform all of the services they promised me. This is only my most recent experience and does not include any of my other frustrations I have had at this Dealer. I have been in the market for another vehicle for the past month and with the poor service i receive multiple times a year, it is most likely not going to be a Hyundai.

Mr. Hodge,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a thorough and revealing review of your service experience with our service department. I would like to personally apologize to you for my part in your dissatisfaction. Above all else I failed to notice, you our valued customer had an unexpected & extended wait time, to which I am very sincerely sorry. I know there is so much more to this review then your wait time so I looked forward to our meeting today. I know nothing I say will consolate your time and frustrations but if you have the time to give me a call back, please allow me the opportunity.

06/18/2019 Category: Service
The service manager saved my feelings towards this place . Thank you
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for allowing me the oppurtunity to salvage your service experience! I appreciate you doing that !

Marjorie L.
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful customer service I received from Sam every time I visit the service department.
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for leaving you feedback about your experience with Sam. We think he does a GREAT job too!

VT
Vincent T.
Awesome !!
Superior and fast service !! Great price for work done !!

PS
Patricia S.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
Dependable and courteous
I am an 88 year old female who has only been served at Hall Hyundai in Chesapeake, VA since buying my 2010 Sonata, which has less than 30,000 miles on it. They do not expect me to wait a half day to get the car serviced. For those things I have been billed the prices seem fair and they transport me home and back rather than having me wait. ( I am less than 10 minutes from the dealership.) I have nothing but praise for Hall and since I bought my 2010 Sonata, my son has bought three.
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 06/18/2019

Mrs Sykes, I got your message about your son helping you with your scratches. I am glad this was able to be sorted out for you since I know how well you take care of your car. Thank you for leaving us a good review, It means a lot!

Migdalia S.
2019 Hyundai Accent

RO
Ralph O.
Carrollton, VA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Sam, the service technician that I dealt with, did an amazing job getting my Hyundai R-Spec fixed, the navigation and driver seat were not functioning properly and he took care of both for me!
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a five star review!

2013 Hyundai Veloster
Amazing
When they were fixing up my car they had a 2019 rental on standby for me to use.
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit a five star rating and look back for your review! I appreciate it!

D'angello P.
Norfolk, VA
Jennee
Jennee provided great and timely service, even recommended local restaurants while I waited

Virginia Beach, VA
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Olivia is absolutely amazing!
Olivia always takes care of me and makes sure I’m getting the best service every time!!!!

Needs workers
Customer lounge needs improvement
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 06/18/2019

I'm sorry to see our service did not meet your expectations. I would like to speak with and see if anymore feedback could be provided so that we may by able to do a better job moving forward. I left you a message if you would please return my call so that we may discuss your concerns I would greatly appreciate it.

Hampton, VA
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/13/2019 Category: Service
it's an okay place there should be more communication
n/A
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review!

Tiffany M.
Professionalism
My service appointment went as scheduled and the things I came in for were resolved.

NR
Nancy R.
Smithfield, VA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Hall Service Dept
This is first time that I was not happy with service.
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 06/18/2019

I'm sorry to see you were less then satisfied with your service visit this time. Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback!

Lorie B.
06/11/2019
Oil & Tire Issue
My service advisor, Kyle, was not at fault for my earlier review. He did what he could to make up for the service technician's botched up service job. They got my tire pressure issue resolved & me back on the road.

06/11/2019 Category: Service