Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 4.3111091/5Overall Rating 4.3111091/5Overall Rating 4.3111091/5Overall Rating 4.3111091/5rating 4.3111091
Overall Rating 2.0222249/5Overall Rating 2.0222249/5rating 2.0222249rating 2.0222249rating 2.0222249

Myra H.
01/22/2019 Category: Service
overall it was good visit.
I was please with service . I was upset that I was not notify of the 2 recalls of my 2016 Tuscon. I am not sure the lack of communication for this. I know one of them were several months ago and the other few months ago. I have had numerous
issues with my car since the day I bought it. I would had brought it in as soon as knew of this recall. I was helped at service desk when I picked up the car. The two service men were very helpful to me .

RL
Richard L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Staff very professional, polite, educational, and do all they can to need our needs and answer our questions.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Fixed tire and completed regular maintenance efficiently.

Love my Hyundai
Great experience

FW
Francoise W.
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Just an oil change and recall
Why does it need 2 hrs to complete?
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and leave your feedback, as it is key to our success!

David S.
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai has an exclusive customer for life, due to Sam Pedrasa’s OUTSTANDING Customer service.
Sam exemplifies customer care and customer first. He made me feel as though I was his only customer and answered each and every one of my concerns with my vehicle. I have lived in 6 cities with the military and have never had the level of care and professionalism that was given by Sam, before, any sort of dealership or repair facility. Let me be clear: the 2008 Hyundai Sam had work done on was our first Hyundai. Our next vehicle, and the new one after that, and after that, will ALL be Hyundai’s, and it is because of Sams level of dedication he had taken on our 2008 Veracruz.
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 01/21/2019

WOW! Thank you so much for taking the time to submit your feedback about your experience with Sam! We think he does a rockstar job as well!

Robert H.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Another good visit at Hall Hyundai
I like to be able to schedule my car in advance via phone. The staff is prepared for my visit and what is scheduled for my car.
I have been fortunate to have Jerry Atares handle my paperwork the last few times. He is always friendly and lets me know the timeline of the work on my car. In there and out of there, without a hitch. Always nice to be able to visit with the showroom folks, Kyle and Dani Hunter (glad to see they are still at Hall, that says a lot).
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback and rating!

Marie H.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Took my car for an oil change and 2 recalls. Work was done in timely manner, received follow up within an hour of appt time. All around satisfied customer
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit a five star rating!

WW
Wendi W.
Virginia Beach, VA
2013 Hyundai Accent
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Nick Vendt, Olivia Richardson, and Jerry Altares all went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of.
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for your five star rating!

Sarah S.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Always Ask for Jerry.
I’ve had issues with this place in the past. The reason I keep going back is because of Jerry that works in the service department. He’s always helpful and kind and very understanding.
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review!

Melanie M.
Carrollton, VA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Professional service
I was pleased with my visit to Hall Hyundai. The services provided were done in a timely way. The associates were cordial, helpful, and thorough.

Amanda B.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Availability of appointments
I was able to get a service appointment time that worked for me and my busy schedule. The dealership also stuck to their word on oil change pricing and I really appreciate that. Working with customers like that makes me want to give them my business.

AC
Annette C.
Turn around time
The time it took to service my vehicle was great. My vehicle was in and out. Didn't have to go without my vehicle for a long period of time
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for your five star rating!

Dependable Service, Fair Prices
I wholly recommend this dealership for all my Hyundai needs. When ever I have an issue with my vehicle or simply need some regular service, I have never been let down.
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you so much for your five star review!

BG
Bissell G.
Recall
Great service on completing recall. Plus finding defective bulbs and replacing. Thanks

Steven H.
Review Title
My Review

CJ
Craig J.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Happy customer
Outstanding job as usual Jerry is the best. Very pleased and will return

AC
Ana C.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/12/2019 Category: Service
The amaizing people. I was 🏡 thanks.
The are amaizing people. The will go to the extra mile to make you dreams come true.
Very professional. When you there you are 👪 family.
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you so much for your five star review!

C
C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Rating
I am able to wait in the lounge while my car is being serviced.

01/11/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was pleasant good customer service
Very customer service