4.5

RT
Raymond T.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Fast service and nice people
They called me and reminded me that my oil needed changing.They gave me an appointment that was convenient.Fast service.If there is anything that I can say that is bad.It would be the high price of 47.00

02/17/2020 Category: Service
Sonata service
When in for an oil change and tire rotation. Friendly service and quick turnaround.
STEPHANIE A K. from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you very much for the positive feedback.

EP
Elizabeth P.
02/12/2020 Category: Service
I arrived on the day after my appointment, but they fit me in!
The service folks are always friendly, timely, and fix the issue.
STEPHANIE A K. from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 02/12/2020

Thank you so much for the positive feedback!

AW
Ashley W.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
02/11/2020 Category: Service
The middle man
The call center told me the my maintenance would include certain services and that was not true. the service advisor says that I should of called the directly... I called the number that was provided to me. The advisor said that it’s not their fault that the call center quoted me wrong information. Now I have to return to the dealership to fix this.
STEPHANIE A K. from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 02/12/2020

We sincerely apologize for the confusion, please call at your earliest convenience so that we may rectify this situation.  Thank you in advance.

STEPHANIE A K. from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 02/14/2020

We have been attempting to reach guest by phone, e-mail and text message and have received no reply.  We are still awaiting guest to contact us to reslove this matter.

STEPHANIE A K. from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 02/14/2020

Thank you for allowing us to rectify this situation and we truly appreciate your business.

STEPHANIE A K. from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 02/17/2020

We have attempted to reach out multiple times after the situation was rectified to no avail.
Guest stated they were pleased when we spoke today.

TC
Teresa C.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/11/2020 Category: Service
The service
The service is always great and the staff is always friendly and helpful.
STEPHANIE A K. from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you very much for your feedback!

2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Service and location
Great
STEPHANIE A K. from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 02/08/2020

Thank you very much for your feedback!

RJ

Robert G.
2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
02/02/2020 Category: Service
Customer Satisfaction
On January 22nd, 2020 I took my vehicle to Hall Hyundai 3416 Western Branch Blvd Chesapeake , Va.
I was working with your Sales Consultant : Samuel Pedraza who help me diagnose my Steering Wheel Problem.
He Provided the following results on the Problem:
STEERING ANGLE SENSOR. ALSO
STEERING WHEEL MAKES CLICKING
NOISE WHEN TURNING STEERING
WHEEL LEFT AND RIGHT

Mr. Pedraza display an extreme concern for my problem & displayed extreme professionalism at all times.
He contacted your company for me and to my satisfaction was able to have most of the cost to be covered by your company.I am greatly appreciative of Mr. Pedraza & your company it helping me correct this problem.I also would like to acknowledge to both your courteous drivers that were extremely helpful & professional. All this employees are a true asset to your company.In conclusion it would be my pleasure to continue business with your company.Again thanks to all those involved in my repair. Robert S Goodwin
STEPHANIE A K. from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 02/04/2020

We are so pleased that we were able to assist, we appreciate the kind words and the positive feedback!

02/02/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer service is excellent!!!!

Judith G.
2019 Hyundai Kona
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service.no appointment. They took the time to fit me in anyway. Outstanding. My wait was most enjoyable. They gave me top of the line service.
Apologies I said it all above. Outstanding Customer Service.

2012 Hyundai Accent
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Maintenance is Always Great
Been getting service here for going on 8 years now. Customer service is okay, service maintenence however is amazing, never any issues.
STEPHANIE A K. from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 01/29/2020

Service Manager called and e-mailed customer.  Customer stated that everything went well, nothing was bad, nothing was done for the 3 specifically but that unless something extraordinary was done she would not nor does she score a 5 or excellent.
Thanked the customer for the response, asked what we could do better in the future she stated that there was nothing she could think of.

C
C.
Norfolk, VA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Car Review
This place is great because they are friendly and you can wait in the lounge while your car is being serviced. There are bathrooms, snacks and drinks available while you wait. For entertainment, you can watch television.

PB
Pamela B.
Virginia Beach, VA
2015 Hyundai Veloster
01/25/2020 Category: Service
Great service manager, service writers and service techs!!
I drive all the way from Virginia Beach to have my Veloster serviced at Hall Hyundai because of the knowledgeable and friendly service staff. I won't take my car anywhere else.
STEPHANIE A K. from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 01/25/2020

Thank you very much for the positive feedback!

2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Waiting time
Service was great. Expected a long wait, but I was out within an hour.

Norfolk, VA
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Overall great experience! Fast and great customer service