Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5rating 4.43

Overall Rating 4.2439044/5Overall Rating 4.2439044/5Overall Rating 4.2439044/5Overall Rating 4.2439044/5rating 4.2439044
Overall Rating 2.0487805/5Overall Rating 2.0487805/5rating 2.0487805rating 2.0487805rating 2.0487805

HC
Herbert C.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Olivia is awesome
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 09/21/2018

Thankful for customers like you!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit a five star review!

CT
Christopher T.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Walked it drove out, 1.5 hrs.
Walked in with no appt. Voiced my issue with the hatch release switch. 1.5 hrs. Later I was all fixed and rolling.
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 09/13/2018

Blondell H.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Owner
Respects a person time limits. I was out within the time that I gave which enabled me to keep next appointments as planned. As a matter of fact I was out 30 minutes before my request. Everything was finished and I was on my way to my next stop.
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 09/06/2018

We are so happy we were able to meet and exceed your expectations! We appreciate your  feedback!

09/05/2018 Category: Service
Enjoyable Vehicle Service
Once again, Hall Hyundai Chesapeake has exceeded my expectations when it comes to getting my vehicle serviced. Jerry Altares, my go to Service Consultant, goes out of his way to ensure that I'm saving every penny I can when it comes to scheduled service or repairs. I'll continue to use Hall for all my service needs.
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 09/06/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your awesome feedback, and five star rating!

FC
Francis C.
2002 Hyundai Sonata
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Jerry Will Take Good Care Of You!
Never has taking in my cars to be serviced been so enjoyable. I'm in and out quickly, if there is a discount to be had, Jerry will find it for me and their professionalism make you feel confident the jobs getting done right. The folks up front are cheerful and courteous as well which also helps the experience.
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 09/06/2018

We appreciate your feedback, and you taking the time to leave a five star rating!

Norfolk, VA
09/04/2018 Category: Service
The absolute tonhandle the job and report to the person
Had my driver side mirror replaced. Great job
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 09/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review!

2015 Hyundai Accent

NS
Nelson S.
Recalls
Everyone was excellent
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for your review!

CJ
Craig J.
2007 Hyundai Azera
Great service dept
Completed my work and had me on my way in rećord time!

Derek H.
Friendly customer service representatives
I think Hall Hyundai western Branch location has the most Kind and concern representative who greet you with smile and let you leave with a smile .they are the Best never had a problem with them since I been taking my car in for service there.. keep the good job up hall team customer service dept.
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave you feedback about your experience!

EB
Emanuel B.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
i enjoyed my experience
friendly staff... comforatable waiting area

Friendly staff, fast service
I arrived for my appt a few minutes early and was greeted very courteously by service rep. Barely had time to finish my free coffee before car repair (recall) was completed and I was out the door. Appreciate that car was returned to me inside the bay rather than outside somewhere in the parking lot - nice touch! Dont see that very often!

Mary R.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Customer service
Excellent customer service
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 09/01/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a five star rating!

PB
Pamela B.
Virginia Beach, VA
2015 Hyundai Veloster
Great Service Team!!
Appointments are scheduled easily, you are always greeted with a smile, quick check in and check out! I won't go anywhere else!
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 09/01/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a five star rating!

BR
Bobby R.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Clean facility Quality service
Staff was very helpful. Kept me informed and up to date with the service of my vehicle.
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 09/01/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review!

2018 Hyundai Kona
08/31/2018 Category: Service
The service department know my vehicle and the reps make effective recommendations that maybe needed on my service vehicle.
I love getting my vehicle service at this dealership. They know my vehicle. The team is very professional.
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 08/31/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a five star rating!

Stephen W.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service of Santa Fe Turbo
Wife and I just moved back to this area and went to Hall Hyundai because it was closest. They were great at getting me a quick appointment, and
they ordered the part we need to repair the seat, and did the services quickly. What I liked best was the frequent text updates from the service provider. That helped us gauge the time we had to do other things before we picked the car up. Excellent service.
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 08/30/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review and leave your feedback!

Norfolk, VA
Extra helpful
Olivia and Brandon went out of their way to take care of me!! I was having a rough morning and your kindness changed the mood of my day!!! Thank you!!!!!
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 08/30/2018

THANK YOU, for taking the time to leave your comments and five star rating! You are AWESOME!

Daniel L.
Zuni, VA
tucson service
time to service needs improvement, communication needs improvement
Olivia R., SERVICE MANAGER from Hall Hyundai Chesapeake responded on 08/28/2018

I'm sorry to hear our service did not meet expectations. I apologize for any inconveniences you faced due to our short comings. However, we thank you for taking the time to submit a review and leave your feedback, as it is key to our success!