Overall Rating 4.0500005/5Overall Rating 4.0500005/5Overall Rating 4.0500005/5Overall Rating 4.0500005/5rating 4.0500005
Overall Rating 2.0999985/5Overall Rating 2.0999985/5rating 2.0999985rating 2.0999985rating 2.0999985

09/18/2018 Category: Service
Fast and efficient
I was able to schedule an appointment online for the next morning and we got an oil change, a tire fixed and an update to our vehicle very quickly so we could be in our way.
DERRICK A P., Service Director from Hall Hyundai Newport News responded on 09/18/2018

Jerome L.
Yorktown, VA
2009 Hyundai Azera
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Always First Rate!
I was hearing a noise in my brakes. I had previously gone to another Hyundai dealer but they could not find the problem. The techs at Hall Hyundai found the problem the first time and repaired it for me. They even honored the competitors coupon. Outstanding work!

Poquoson, VA
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Love my Hyundais and my service team at Hall Hyundai!
Always great customer service and vehicle service. Everyone greets us by name when we come in. I feel like they are all long time friends. They even reminded me that my state inspection was due, which I had totally forgotten about and would of had to make a separate trip for. I wouldn't think of ever going any place else.
Thanks!
DERRICK A P., Service Director from Hall Hyundai Newport News responded on 09/17/2018

Yay!! Thank you!

Marceline B.
2015 Hyundai Accent
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Nice place and people
Everyone is so helpful and nice

WD
Wesley D.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
I think that everyone there makes us feel important as a customer. Taking care of our car is something I feel you take pride in and we thank you for that. It' nice to have a place where you can go with your car and put your trust in the people who work there and know they are taking care of you.
DERRICK A P., Service Director from Hall Hyundai Newport News responded on 09/15/2018

Outstanding Service
Always happy to bring my car here, they always provide excellent service!

Thank you !!!

Margaret R.
Gloucester, VA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/15/2018 Category: Service
I am always promptly addresses and taken care of. Everyone is friendly and professional. I knew my service issue would take some time and I was pleasantly surprised how quickly it was done. Great place to have your car serviced.

Mary B.
Yorktown, VA
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Department
I have worked with Chris House over the past 4 years, mostly maintenance and recall work, this time it was due to an accident. I called at 5PM to see if they could get me in the next morning to check on a fluid leak, my appointment was Thursday at 8:30, within 45 minutes, the news was not good...I would need to have my transmission replaced. I called my insurance company and got the ball rolling. By Friday the parts were ordered and by Wednesday afternoon, my car was ready for pick up. Chris called me on Friday and Monday afternoon to keep me updated.
The service department has always been great, it's the sales department that has always disappointed me.

Thank you for the kind words!

Mary M.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Employees
Service was handle in a very reasonable time.
DERRICK A P., Service Director from Hall Hyundai Newport News responded on 09/14/2018

RL
Robert L.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Great service with helpful & friendly staff.
DERRICK A P., Service Director from Hall Hyundai Newport News responded on 09/13/2018

Gloucester, VA
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Very accurate in finding the problem & fixing it. Work was done within the time frame told to me. Staff is always very friendly & helpful

EH
Esther H.
9/8/18 visit
Waiting area was neat and clean, timely service!
DERRICK A P., Service Director from Hall Hyundai Newport News responded on 09/12/2018

TD
Thomas D.
2016 Hyundai Accent
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Very courteous and professional, and my vehicle was taken care of quickly and effectively.
Once again I have had an excellent experience in taking my vehicle to the Hall Hyundai Service Department. As always, the service advisor was very courteous and friendly and the issue for which I brought my vehicle in (one tire was losing pressure on a regular basis), was handled very quickly and effectively. A nail was in the tire, but in a place that could be patched. I was in and out in a short period of time. Thanks to the entire Service Department!!

Recall air bag.
Service better than expected, but need more parking spaces.

Carmen M.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding Customer Service and very personable.
Every time I go to Hall Hyundai in Newport News for service I am well received. Their customer service is above and beyond the norm. I highly recommend them for any type of service needed. They are prompt and precise. They consistently give detailed and honest information about your car's present and future needs.

Thank you very much! Very kind of you!!!

Marjorie S.
2016 Hyundai Azera
Hyundai 4 life
I'm sold on this brand and dealership! Service is more than 50% of the deal and Hall service personnel are tops! We have owned 4 Hyundai vehicles since 2011 and have been happy with all.
DERRICK A P., Service Director from Hall Hyundai Newport News responded on 09/10/2018

Ra'shaun C.
Salisbury, MD
Great Service!
I went in to get my tires checked and a couple of other things. And the service person took care of my needs and then some.

KC
Kimyatta C.
Mr. House
Mr. House is ALWAYS kind, courteous, respectful, and professional.

Thank you!

Joseph L.
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding
Customer service was perfect. Service department was superb.
DERRICK A P., Service Director from Hall Hyundai Newport News responded on 09/09/2018

09/07/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
Great customer service and understood the problem and made sure there was a solution.
DERRICK A P., Service Director from Hall Hyundai Newport News responded on 09/07/2018