Overall Rating 4.09524/5Overall Rating 4.09524/5Overall Rating 4.09524/5Overall Rating 4.09524/5rating 4.09524
Overall Rating 2.0952381/5Overall Rating 2.0952381/5rating 2.0952381rating 2.0952381rating 2.0952381

WD
Wesley D.
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Fix turn signal
They did a great job
DERRICK A P., Service Director from Hall Hyundai Newport News responded on 11/18/2018

LR
Latarsha R.
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Love my service department
The staff is always accommodating and patient. Customer service is superb!!

Thanks !! We love you !!!

Marjorie D.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service, especially from the Service Advisors
I have been going there for 10 years, everyone is always friendly, and the customer service is terrific. I hear horror stories about other dealerships, how they treat their customers, and I tell them that I have never, never had problems like that with Hall Hyundai.. Plus I like the fact I always see the same people there, it give me a feeling that they are treating the sales staff and employees with respect. Just love this place.
DERRICK A P., Service Director from Hall Hyundai Newport News responded on 11/17/2018

Thank you so much. This means a ton to us !!

Susan C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Afternoon shuttle service
I was very happy with everything until I was told the shuttle was waiting out front to pick me up. I work at a school and dismissal time is crazy. I had told them this in the morning. The shuttle was parked way at the end of the parking lot. I knew I was looking for a white car but you couldn't even tell that there was anyone inside the vehicle. The driver said they told him I would see his hat. NOT a dark blue hat, with a driver with a black shirt on. If you are not going to put a sign on top of the car it needs to at least be circling the lot or parked out where a person can see them. It took me ten minutes and two phone calls (which went to VA Beach) to find the shuttle. As I said I couldn't even see anyone in the vehicle. Needless to say it ended what had been a great experience on a bit of a sour note.
DERRICK A P., Service Director from Hall Hyundai Newport News responded on 11/16/2018

Thanks. Please email and let me know where we fell short.

RE
Robert E.
2004 Hyundai Sonata
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Timely Service...Friendly Staff
Everything was great the only footnote to this review is, when I got home, I lifted the hood to check out the new alternator and found that the mechanic forgot to reconnect the cruise control. It wasn't a problem to reconnect...Just plugged it back in.
Note: This electrical connection for the cruise control was removed to allow access to the alternator.
DERRICK A P., Service Director from Hall Hyundai Newport News responded on 11/15/2018

Thanks! Please email me and let me know where we fell short.

Williamsburg, VA
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Fast Service
Friendly& Fast
DERRICK A P., Service Director from Hall Hyundai Newport News responded on 11/14/2018

Thanks!

LK
Linda K.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
This is the third vehicle that I have purchased from Hall Hyundai they always take very good care of me
I have purchased 3 cars from Hall Hyundai The service is great the staff is wonderful.
DERRICK A P., Service Director from Hall Hyundai Newport News responded on 11/13/2018

FP
Frederick P.
Yorktown, VA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/09/2018 Category: Service
As usual, my service experience was pleasant. I was in and out in a very short time. The service advisor was very courteous and personable.
DERRICK A P., Service Director from Hall Hyundai Newport News responded on 11/09/2018

Brian S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Dealers usually turn me off
Not a fan of most dealer service centers including some other Hall dealerships but Hall Hyundai is different. Fast friendly service and great coupons to take some of the bite out of the bill. And they don't try to sell you stuff you don't need.
DERRICK A P., Service Director from Hall Hyundai Newport News responded on 11/08/2018

Charli M.
Gloucester, VA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Lacking Customer Service
They did what i needed to be done. However they are going to go out of their way to offer excellent customer service.

Thanks for your feedback. I have your vehicle information and will review your phone calls to the dealership and also the video of your experience with our staff. There is no state mandated prices on anything other than the State Inspection.

Lori M.
Yorktown, VA
Service visit
Brought both of our Sonatas in for alignment, balance, rotation, and inspection. All was fix3d quickly with zero concerns. 100% confident in all the work, thanks!
DERRICK A P., Service Director from Hall Hyundai Newport News responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you very much!!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
"GOOD SERVICE"
WHENEVER I NEED SERVICE FOR MY SUV, I NEVER HAVE A PROBLEM AT HALL HYUNDAI, BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY PLACE I WILL BRING IT FOR FAST, COURTEOUS,
AND PROFESSIONAL SERVICE.

Dale B.
Smithfield, VA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Hall services
Appreciate the shuttle service, the written reports, and service desk technicians engagement.

La Tanya B.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Brand new car with engine trouble!!
I was excited to Purchase my first brand new car, a 2017 Elantra! After 1 year that has quickly faded. I've had my engine coils replaced twice and am being told, let's cross our fingers that this doesn't happen again. I don't want to have to cross my fingers and hope my car doesn't start shaking and loosing power. It's not only unsafe, it's embarrassing!

With tha being said, I will say that the staff is awesome and try their best to make you feel comfortable and satisfied but that can't make up for poor car quality. I can't really blame maintenance, this was a bad engine front the start and I just got stuck with this one. I can't possibly recommend people to purchase from this dealership. I've had to spend too much of my time here and I never expected this when I purchased my new vehicle.
DERRICK A P., Service Director from Hall Hyundai Newport News responded on 11/06/2018

Thanks for taking the time to do this survey. This survey is for my staff and I use this as a training tool for them. Please email me and let me know what my staff can do to improve your visit. It seems as though you are not happy with your vehicle but pleased with the dealership. I’ll give you a shout if you’d prefer not to email.

Thanks again,

2013 Hyundai Accent
11/04/2018 Category: Service
staff is friendly and accommodating...will do service same day even if not scheduled earlier
Excellent customer service and skillful mechanics and great time management in scheduling and getting the service done in a timely manner.
DERRICK A P., Service Director from Hall Hyundai Newport News responded on 11/04/2018

Brenda S.
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Happy
Very friendly did not have to wail long
DERRICK A P., Service Director from Hall Hyundai Newport News responded on 11/03/2018

Antonio B.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
The staff is excellent
Friendly environment. When you come for service they be professional and quick as possible. Great Place!!
DERRICK A P., Service Director from Hall Hyundai Newport News responded on 11/02/2018

11/02/2018 Category: Service
The staff was ok, prices can be a little higher than other dealerships.
I love my salesman, others are just ok. Not very friendly, didn’t take the time to explain my services. Just said your all done pay this, sign here. The prices compared to some other dealerships are higher.

Thanks for the feedback.

HB
Henry B.
Williamsburg, VA
10/30/2018 Category: Service
The service dept is great
I like dealing with Hall Hyundai Service and Parts dept. Brenda is a wonderful Service Adviser and I like dealing with her.
DERRICK A P., Service Director from Hall Hyundai Newport News responded on 10/31/2018