Overall Rating 4.09524/5Overall Rating 4.09524/5Overall Rating 4.09524/5Overall Rating 4.09524/5rating 4.09524
Overall Rating 2.0952381/5Overall Rating 2.0952381/5rating 2.0952381rating 2.0952381rating 2.0952381

FP
Frederick P.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/09/2018 Category: Service
As usual, my service experience was pleasant. I was in and out in a very short time. The service advisor was very courteous and personable.
DERRICK A P., Service Director from Hall Hyundai Newport News responded on 11/09/2018

Brian S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Dealers usually turn me off
Not a fan of most dealer service centers including some other Hall dealerships but Hall Hyundai is different. Fast friendly service and great coupons to take some of the bite out of the bill. And they don't try to sell you stuff you don't need.
DERRICK A P., Service Director from Hall Hyundai Newport News responded on 11/08/2018

Charli M.
Gloucester, VA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Lacking Customer Service
They did what i needed to be done. However they are going to go out of their way to offer excellent customer service.

Thanks for your feedback. I have your vehicle information and will review your phone calls to the dealership and also the video of your experience with our staff. There is no state mandated prices on anything other than the State Inspection.

Lori M.
Service visit
Brought both of our Sonatas in for alignment, balance, rotation, and inspection. All was fix3d quickly with zero concerns. 100% confident in all the work, thanks!
DERRICK A P., Service Director from Hall Hyundai Newport News responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you very much!!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
"GOOD SERVICE"
WHENEVER I NEED SERVICE FOR MY SUV, I NEVER HAVE A PROBLEM AT HALL HYUNDAI, BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY PLACE I WILL BRING IT FOR FAST, COURTEOUS,
AND PROFESSIONAL SERVICE.

Dale B.
Smithfield, VA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Hall services
Appreciate the shuttle service, the written reports, and service desk technicians engagement.

La Tanya B.
Hampton, VA
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Brand new car with engine trouble!!
I was excited to Purchase my first brand new car, a 2017 Elantra! After 1 year that has quickly faded. I've had my engine coils replaced twice and am being told, let's cross our fingers that this doesn't happen again. I don't want to have to cross my fingers and hope my car doesn't start shaking and loosing power. It's not only unsafe, it's embarrassing!

With tha being said, I will say that the staff is awesome and try their best to make you feel comfortable and satisfied but that can't make up for poor car quality. I can't really blame maintenance, this was a bad engine front the start and I just got stuck with this one. I can't possibly recommend people to purchase from this dealership. I've had to spend too much of my time here and I never expected this when I purchased my new vehicle.
DERRICK A P., Service Director from Hall Hyundai Newport News responded on 11/06/2018

Thanks for taking the time to do this survey. This survey is for my staff and I use this as a training tool for them. Please email me and let me know what my staff can do to improve your visit. It seems as though you are not happy with your vehicle but pleased with the dealership. I’ll give you a shout if you’d prefer not to email.

Thanks again,

2013 Hyundai Accent
11/04/2018 Category: Service
staff is friendly and accommodating...will do service same day even if not scheduled earlier
Excellent customer service and skillful mechanics and great time management in scheduling and getting the service done in a timely manner.
DERRICK A P., Service Director from Hall Hyundai Newport News responded on 11/04/2018

Brenda S.
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Happy
Very friendly did not have to wail long
DERRICK A P., Service Director from Hall Hyundai Newport News responded on 11/03/2018

Antonio B.
Hampton, VA
11/02/2018 Category: Service
The staff is excellent
Friendly environment. When you come for service they be professional and quick as possible. Great Place!!
DERRICK A P., Service Director from Hall Hyundai Newport News responded on 11/02/2018

11/02/2018 Category: Service
The staff was ok, prices can be a little higher than other dealerships.
I love my salesman, others are just ok. Not very friendly, didn’t take the time to explain my services. Just said your all done pay this, sign here. The prices compared to some other dealerships are higher.

Thanks for the feedback.

HB
Henry B.
Williamsburg, VA
10/30/2018 Category: Service
The service dept is great
I like dealing with Hall Hyundai Service and Parts dept. Brenda is a wonderful Service Adviser and I like dealing with her.
DERRICK A P., Service Director from Hall Hyundai Newport News responded on 10/31/2018

Kevin M.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Service With A Smile
I receive friendly and fast service every single time!

CG
Cheryl G.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Great as always
I had an issue with my '15 Sonata at the end of the work day and Chris was able to get me in!! Always accommodating! Only shop I go to.
DERRICK A P., Service Director from Hall Hyundai Newport News responded on 10/29/2018

Suffolk, VA
10/28/2018 Category: Service
Awesome experience!
The Service Manager and his team provided exceptional customer service.
DERRICK A P., Service Director from Hall Hyundai Newport News responded on 10/28/2018

This is awesome! Thanks !!

DT
Donna T.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Exceptional professionalism and customer service
From the moment that I arrived Derrick Phillips went out of his way to help me and without an appointment was able to get my vehicle fixed in record time. Greatly appreciate his attention to detail and providing such exceptional service!
DERRICK A P., Service Director from Hall Hyundai Newport News responded on 10/27/2018

Doreen S.
2006 Hyundai Azera
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Prompt service
DERRICK A P., Service Director from Hall Hyundai Newport News responded on 10/26/2018

10/24/2018 Category: Service
Customer svc.
Usually this is true but not this te
DERRICK A P., Service Director from Hall Hyundai Newport News responded on 10/24/2018

Was your service a 3 out of 5?

John G.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
average
average;

Thanks for taking the time to rate us. I pulled your paperwork and I see where you signed off on the work to be done. I don’t see an inspection on that paperwork. Sorry there must have been some miscommunication on our part. I noticed that the technician noted your inspection was not due until November. Please email and let me know when you’d like to schedule this. I will personally take care of your vehicle.