Overall Rating 4.725/5Overall Rating 4.725/5Overall Rating 4.725/5Overall Rating 4.725/5rating 4.725
Overall Rating 2.225/5Overall Rating 2.225/5rating 2.225rating 2.225rating 2.225

Prompt, no pressure
Easy walk-in oil change & not pressured to do other services

James F.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Best place to buy a car and to have it serviced! Thank you!
I was so impressed with the people who talked to me when I went in to have my Sonata serviced. They were so nice and I appreciated their professionalism! Well done!

AP
Alfred P.
Easy and Quick Routine Maintenance
Easy drive up service for oil change and tire rotation. Finished quickly. Courteous waiting area with assorted refreshment.

PR
Peyman R.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Fast and competitive price

WH
William H.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Nick was very helpful and did exactly what he said he would do. We had service on our Sonata and our Santa Fe and he handled both extremely well.

Benita H.
Environment sets them apart
The service is friendly and efficient. BUT, what really sets this dealership apart is the lady who welcomes you and sees that you are comfortable during the visit. I believe her name is Jean and she makes it a great day any time you go in. Thank you Ms. Jean!

GK
Garry K.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service manager excellent.
Very Good service.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance service
Took 2 hours which was way too long. They told me 1 hour on the phone.
NICHOLAS T., Service Manager from Hallmark Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I personally take time to read every survey and make my best attempt to make sure all of our guests receive a 5 start treatment. I apologize that you were informed the 30k service you received would only take an hour as this is a major service. We usually would only quote an hour for a basic routine type service. It is possible that was the type of service our receptionist thought you would be coming in for on the phone. I would like to talk with you more about this to ensure we are communicating clearly with our guests on the phone. I should be reaching out to you in the near future. Thank you again for your feedback.

Nicholas Taylor
615-431-4818
nick.taylor@hallmarkautogroup.com

Donald B.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Just good people and love my car
1st brand new car have loved service so far

Johnnie G.
2016 Hyundai Azera
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Super but no senior discount
Ten years of satisfied service speaks for itself on my Hallmark Hyundai review. Helen has provided continuity at reception. Kudos to her. At age 81 I expect the senior citizen discount I get elsewhere. But that’s almost a nit in light of superb service. Hyundai has not wilted against my rigid brand and performance criteria

Jessie M.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic sales and service
I recently purchased my first brand new car from Hallmark and it was the easiest and least frustrating car buying experience ever! Tyler was great as a sales person who got me everything I asked for and more in my new car. I had a sonata and upgraded to a Tucson with no regrets! The service department at Hallmark kept my sonata in top condition and my Tucson had its first service with great results. I highly recommend the sales and service at Hallmark!

PC
Patricia C.
Mount Juliet, TN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Experience
I would like to think this was an educational problem. I was told I had 4 lights out. Never in my 50 years of driving have I had 4 lights out at same time. With that in mind and being a senior citizen I chose to get a second opinion before I spent the $70+ dollars there. So I had it checked and only had one light out and cost of $18. I don’t want to say I would never recommend your place as this was my only experience.
Stacy S., DPSM from Hallmark Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey and sharing your experience.  Our service manager will be reaching out to you shortly for more information.  Safe travels.

White House, TN
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Hurrah for Hallmark.
Good friendly service.

WK
William K.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
So far on our Elantra we've only needed oil changes & tire rotation. Getting in & out for these without an appointment has gone well & very pleased. People are friendly & its comfortable while waiting at the dealership.

LP
Lynn P.
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
The customer service is excellent! Akjai is always very helpful, courteous and professional. The staff at Hallmark Hyundai is Awesome!

PS
Peggy S.
Goodlettsville, TN
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Peggy
Staff is very friendly. They are always asking do you need something.

MJ
Michael J.
Springfield, TN
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and timely service
As stated above, the staff and service men were
able to work on my car in a timely manner.

BC
Butler C.
Nashville, TN
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Awesome!!!
No matter where I am, Hyundai is always great. Hallmark has really great employees. They’re always so friendly and willing to help with anything.

07/02/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
Making an appointment and dropping of the car made it very easy to have my car serviced. I could have waited in the facility because they told me it would only be an hour and it was ready as promised.

Richard W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Car service
Service was fast and friendly as usual