2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Was very comfortable while waiting for my vehicles service

Springfield, TN
2008 Hyundai Tucson
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Great service as always!!
I will always continue to have my vehicles serviced at Hallmark Hyundai. They go above and beyond to make sure all of my service needs are met! Thanks Hallmark!!

RK
Richard K.
Nolensville, TN
10/14/2020 Category: Service
90,000 Mile Service
The service department did a great job servicing my 2016 Sonata. I bought the car at Hallmark and they have been providing exceptional service for the past 4 years

Rick G.
Cookeville, TN
2014 Hyundai Equus
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Lengthy Service
I had an unexpected issue with my new purchase from Carvana. The local Hyundai dealer was not certified to work on my Equus, so I had it shipped to Hallmark. Taylor got it in immediately and had an estimate to Carvana and the warranty company the following week. Unfortunately, there was a domino of issues that occurred during this repair. The car was in the shop for 2 months and I had only had it 1 day before the incident. My daily driver was traded and my rental was not approved beyond the first month. This dealership arranged for my transportation needs at their expense. It is over an hour away from me, but I'll always take my car back to Hallmark. On a side note, my wife and kids loved the Santa Fe they gave us. :-)

JZ
Joseph Z.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Maintenance
Excellent service, knowageable staff, in and out in reassemble amount of time with appointment !

TR
Tooraj R.
Franklin, KY
2019 Hyundai Veloster
10/09/2020 Category: Service
service
i am very happy and pleased with personnel and service.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Premium service
I bought a slightly used Santa Fe, scheduled an oil change over the phone. I arrived and was checked in quickly by a friendly young lady. The waiting area was comfy and I was asked more than once if I needed anything while waiting. It was a pleasant experience and I will definitely return for service. I also mentioned that I had noticed something loose or rattling under the driver side, it was checked out and repaired n/c while I was there. Excellent service and all had excellent attitudes.

2020 Hyundai Sonata
10/05/2020 Category: Service
2020 sonata
Great service. Concerned employees.

HB

10/03/2020 Category: Service
Time is an essence
Satisfaction
Stacy S., DPSM from Hallmark Hyundai responded on 10/08/2020

Thank you very much for making the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate the feedback and will utilize it to improve our processes.
Health & Safe travels.

NICHOLAS T., Service Manager from Hallmark Hyundai responded on 10/09/2020

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. I apologize that we did not deliver a truly exceptional service to you. I attempted to reach you by phone today and left you a voice mail. I would love to have just a few minutes of your time to see if there is anything I can do. Please don't hesitate to call me directly. Talk to you soon, and thank you.

Nicholas Taylor
615-431-4818
ntaylor@hallmarkauto.com

MJ
Maureen J.
Gallatin, TN
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Thoroughly went over my car to address the issue. Taylor in Service was super responsive. I would not hesitate to bring my car back!
NT
Nicholas T. from Hallmark Hyundai responded on 10/02/2020

I apologize about your recent service experience. I will be looking into this and speaking with my staff to try and find a solution for you. I am out of the office until Tuesday but I will be in touch to try and resolve your radio problem.

LF
Leigh Ann F.
Hartsville, TN
10/01/2020
Awesome Experience
I couldn't be happier with my new vehicle and the sales experience at Hallmark! Hayden Waters is the best! I would highly recommend anyone I know to see him if they need a new vehicle. No pressure sales and he answers all your questions! Best new car purchase I've ever had.

Richard W.
Madison, TN
10/01/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly staff
Got my car in on time. Work was completed in the time they told me.

Lebanon, TN

John C.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Service Appointment
Everything was great as always. As usual Akjia was professional and did a great job!