Overall Rating 4.7272736/5Overall Rating 4.7272736/5Overall Rating 4.7272736/5Overall Rating 4.7272736/5rating 4.7272736
Overall Rating 2.29545/5Overall Rating 2.29545/5rating 2.29545rating 2.29545rating 2.29545

Gallatin, TN
2012 Hyundai Genesis
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Mrs. Moore
Exceptional receptionist and friendly staff.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Honest
We recently took my our 2018 Sante Fe in regarding a terrible noise in front passenger side. We also had found a screw in the right front tire. They found the source of the noise and told us the location of the screw made the tire irreparable. The needed replacement part and a new tire were ordered. In the meantime, we got a second opinion on the tire which confirmed it was indeed very close to the sidewall. Hallmark service repaired my car the next. day. We have been dealing with this department for 10+ years. They are good people to deal with and have always treated us fairly.

KK
Kenneth K.
Greenbrier, TN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great service experience
Friendly people and excellent coffee

Damian P.
Madison, TN
Exellent!!! As always
As my previous experience this time was the same. Very quick great service very friendly excellent staff. Thank You Hyundai !

Kelly B.
Cottontown, TN
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
They got my car in and I got it back the same day. Very friendly and kept me updated.

Cheryl M.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Cleanliness of Facility and located close to home.
When giving estimate or any information be precise and clear. Don't assume, give details as to what the estimate includes or does not include.
NICHOLAS T., Service Manager from Hallmark Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Cheryl I'm sorry to hear that you feel we deserve a 3 star review again. We always attempt to give you excellent service and be accommodating to you. If you feel our service department is sub-standard every time you come in I would encourage you to try another repair facility that may better suit your needs. Again I apologize that we have not been satisfactory for you.

Russell H.
Goodlettsville, TN
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service.
They treat you like family.

Alan S.
Gallatin, TN
2010 Hyundai Elantra
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service
The service writer was professional and friendly. The service work was completed sooner than I was told when I brought in the car. It was a good experience.

Jessie M.
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic service as always!
I took my Tucson in for its oil change and tire rotation and as always they went beyond and made sure my bluelink service was updated as well without me even asking! I love the service they give and will continue to bring my vehicle back!

Pleasant View, TN
01/13/2019 Category: Service
I always receive excellent service and they show you how important their customers are. They prompt, courteous, and provide excellent service.

Janet C.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent work
Brought my new Elantra in to have mud flaps installed. Even though I did not have an appointment, the service writer,(Akjia Washington) was able to get me in. I was in and out in less
than an hour. This is typical of the service above and beyond that Hallmark Hyundai always
provides. My husband and I have been having our cars serviced at Hallmark Hyundai for ten years, and their service is beyond reproach.
Thanks Hallmark.

BL
Barbara L.
2004 Hyundai Sonata
Outstanding Service Dept Staff & Service
The Service Department staff friendly, professional, and makes me feel my business is appreciated, and that my vehicle problems (even though they're both 2004 Hyundai vehicles) are as important to them, as they are to me to me.
The service technicians are always able to quickly troubleshoot the problem, and fix it in a very timely manner. 5 STARS to Nick, Taylor, Jeremy & Sam for the outstanding service, and I also want to be sure and include the receptionist, Helen, who always brightens my day.

TQ

Eric S.
Madison, TN
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Not complete
The hood was required to complete repair but no mention was made of the fact that the hood will not stay up which I later found out two days later

James M.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
great people, great service
work always ontime and satisfactory

Richard W.

Been coming here since they opened 10 years ago. Here's to another 10 or more 😊

CT
Cynthia T.
01/07/2019 Category: Service
They make you feel welcome and at home
NICHOLAS T., Service Manager from Hallmark Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you so much for you kind words and great review! Glad we are able to provide a comfortable place to hang out at while we are servicing your car! We look forward to servicing your car in the future! Thanks again!

DU
Deborah U.
Nashville, TN
Great service as usual
NICHOLAS T., Service Manager from Hallmark Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for leaving us an awesome review! Thank you for your continuous business, and we look forward to taking care of your car in the future!

JZ
Joseph Z.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Not Happy !
Charge me to repair a factor defect !