Overall Rating 4.7551029/5Overall Rating 4.7551029/5Overall Rating 4.7551029/5Overall Rating 4.7551029/5rating 4.7551029
Overall Rating 2.32653/5Overall Rating 2.32653/5rating 2.32653rating 2.32653rating 2.32653

Margaret C.
Memphis, TN
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly people
Atasha is the best!!!! She is so professional and friendly. She is thorough. The service is great. I came for my appointment on my lunch break 2 days in a row and both days the service was great and fast!!!! I love this location! Jt is awesome as well!!! He helped me alot also. Thanks for all that you all do. 🥰Mrs. Michelle Jones

2015 Hyundai Tucson
Great
Took them almost a week but they are still awesome :)

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Dependable staff
I can always count on the employees at Hallmark Hyundai to take care of my car and myself. I am always offered a goodie when I come into the showroom. However, the expertise and knowledge of the staff is incredible.

Debbie L.
White House, TN
Outstanding Customer Service
I have only taken my Hyundai Tucson to Hallmark for all of my services and each time I have been pleased with the work and customer service. Taylor and Nick are outstanding. This last time I went to get my oil changed and tires rotated they couldn't get in touch with the warranty place that I purchased my policy from but knew that I had always taken my car there and went ahead and did the work anyways and trusted me to come back to pay if the warranty place wouldn't pay. Now that is Customer Service. I would and have highly recommend Hallmark Hyundai.

ES
Erin S.
Nashville, TN
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Fast Service!
Fast and Friendly service!

Greenbrier, TN
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Great team. Oil change was fast.

Kathryn S.
Nashville, TN
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience
From the second I walked into the door I felt very at ease. I was directed to Akjia and she took such good care of me! She walked me through all my options and made sure I didn’t over pay for any service! I usually wait for my vehicle at other dealerships and it takes about two + hours but I only waited an hour total. Akjia’s customer service went above and beyond my expectations!

AJ
Andrew J.
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Quick problem resolution.
On my way home from work the engine light came on so I went directly to the dealer for service. In slightly over an hour they had not only diagnosed the problem but had fixed it. I was able to go hone that evening with my car in perfect working order. No one wants to have car issues but this turned out as well as anyone could hope for.

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Wow
There were some glitches along the way, but overall, the work and staff were great.

John P.
Springfield, TN
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Good product. Good people. Good experience.
I would recommend the Hyundai brand to anyone looking to join the Hallmark family. You can expect quality, dependable service from a competent and friendly staff.

Amanda M.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Thanks!
Great service as usual! By far my favorite Hyundai location in Nashville!

06/12/2019 Category: Service
Service was good and fast!

Shana B.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Tucson with burning oil
I am very pleased with the communication and honesty in which I am receiving upon every visit for service. Unfortunately I have an engine burning oil with no definitive reason. The service team has been nothing but gracious trying to get to the bottom of the problem and offering solutions for permanent repair. I appreciate the honesty and candor as we figure it out.

Douglas M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Oil Change and Tire Rotation
Hallmark has a very good service department. My oil change and tire rotation was completed in a timely manner. The service advisors are very courteous and knowledgable.

Memphis, TN
Fast and friendly people
I love rhis place!!!! Customer service is excellent!!!! They are always so helpful!!!! Fast and fantastic service everytime i go!!! 😍😁👍🏾

Libby M.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Owner of car
Loved the place! Gave awesome service and very clean and friendly

Thanks Libby Morgan

TQ
Tim Q.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Had oil change done and tires rotated
Great friendly service!

They got on the work soon after I arrived and had me out in 45 minp

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Professional, friendly & caring service
From the moment I stepped through the door I was thrilled by the superior customer service I received. I was greeted & checked in quickly. My service maintenance took the “standard” time & I was notified and checked out quickly once the service was completed. Helen is an AMAZING asset to this dealership & is the key to making this a “premier” establishment (as opposed to the “typical” dealership experience) she makes you feel like you are bringing in your Lamborghini for service rather than your Santa Fe!

RF
Ronald F.
White House, TN
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/06/2019 Category: Service
The little things!
I bought a used 2016 Hyundai SantaFe. My first trip to the get emissions testing, my gas cap failed. I took it to the Hyundai dealership and they changed it on the spot with no fee. I was able to go back and pass the testing.
Thank you Hyundai!!