Overall Rating 4.7333318/5Overall Rating 4.7333318/5Overall Rating 4.7333318/5Overall Rating 4.7333318/5rating 4.7333318
Overall Rating 2.31111/5Overall Rating 2.31111/5rating 2.31111rating 2.31111rating 2.31111

SD
Sharon D.
2015 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Oil change took a bit of time, but Hyndai recognized this and gave us $10 off. Customer Service rules here!

03/14/2019 Category: Service
Great, friendly customer service.
Took real good care of me and my concerns. Very pleased.

DF
Donald F.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
The Dons Experience
Been purchasing vehicles from Hallmark Hyundai for several years from Accents to Elantras to Sonatas.
Always have had a good experience doing so.
My wife and I always appreciate the work of the service department caring for our vehicles.
From sales to service everyone is friendly and courteous.

PW
Peggie W.
Madison, TN
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic Friendly Service
A most welcoming dealership. Provides fast, efficient service and always lets you know what to expect.

PM
Pedro M.
Madison, TN
2012 Hyundai Accent
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
Friendly staff and fast service.

KK
Kara K.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Great Repair Service
Very positive experience dealing with the Hendersonville, TN service department. They went above and beyond to make sure everything came together (literally) in our favor!

03/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendly,thorough, no pressure...
Worked with my service contract provider ....
Got me in and out of there:::

BL
Barbara L.
2004 Hyundai Sonata
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional service & staff
The service provided is always exceptional. The wait time for an oil change was very reasonable. The waiting area is comfortable and well lit. And, the Hallmark receptionist, Ms. Helen, and the Service Team are always pleasant and make me feel my business is appreciated. Very deserving of 5 stars!

03/01/2019 Category: Service
Service was great and quick

ND
Nikita D.
Carthage, TN
Excellent customer service
We traveled past another Hyundai dealership to Hallmark. The buying process was top notch and the service was just as great! They haven’t disappointed!

KC
Keleen C.
2013 Hyundai Accent
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Good place if you have to go
Decent dealer and service

CR
Charles R.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept
Always on time and friendly

Michael D.
White House, TN
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Your People
A Car Buying Place...that looks after your needs! Very likely, I'll trade up to the new and nice looking SUV's they have too!!
Cheers, MWD

Johnnie G.
Gallatin, TN
2016 Hyundai Azera
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Location is handy to me. Enduring relationship with me for 12 years. Good product. Servicd as promised.
Turnover that is too frequent in a franchise or chain is a negative to me. Helen has been at reception a long time, and her goodwill may be the best commodity you've got going for you. I definitely wont lease another vehicle because of erratic front-end stuff and uncertainties about end-lease stuff. But I may buy outright another vehicle as I did the 2007 Azera. Too much pressure toward the end of a lease to come in and talk leasing or buying another vehicle isn't good. I got a lot of those. But I'm prepared to pay with one check the rest of the amount I didn't pay at the front end of the lease. My sons have done leasing with Honda and Ford for them and their family and had happy experiences on their multiple-car deals. Just sharing some feedback. No big unhappiness.

DN
Danielle N.
Greenbrier, TN
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful service
Always great service. Taylor is awesome !

Old Hickory, TN
02/23/2019 Category: Service
It's a special place. I'm always treated well, and my car is truly cared for.

Jewel W.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/23/2019 Category: Service
I came to the dealership to have my oil changed. The service was completed in a timely manner and I received additional information about other needed services for the vehicle.

AD
Andrew D.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Easy and Efficient
Great customer care! I’ll be back for sure.

Janet C.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Brought my new Hyundai Elantra in for its first oil Change. Even though I did not have an appointment, Akjia, Hyundai service writer, was able to fit me in. My car was serviced in less than an hour. This is what I call service above and beyond, which is the norm for Hallmark Hyundai.

Jason M.
Goodlettsville, TN
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Winning people
Staff is friendly and ensured my needs were taken care of. Marcelo Defritas is one of the best I’ve ever seen. I was there for service but he took time to come over to the waiting area and visit with me.