KA
Kathy A.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/04/2020 Category: Service
Excellent care and service!
Hallmark Hyundai always goes above and beyond for me! Great communication and fast, reputable service. Always a pleasure.

Joyce W.
Bethpage, TN
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Nick and Akjia
I was impressed by the courtesy that was shown by Akjia . She was very professional. Also with Nick's quick response to address my concern with car.

07/02/2020 Category: Service
China the receptionist was wonderful
China did her job wonderful not happy with other aspects
NICHOLAS T., Service Manager from Hallmark Hyundai responded on 07/02/2020

Thank you so much for filling out our survey and giving me a chance to talk with you. Like I said on the phone, whenever you are in town please give me a call and I'll set up some time to go ride with you and with my technician to try and duplicate your concern. I'll also get your fuel filled up per the agreement with the sales department. You should be receiving another survey momentarily to rescore my service writer. Thank you in advance.

Nicholas Taylor
615-431-4818
ntaylor@hallmarkauto.com

Gallatin, TN
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/01/2020 Category: Service
car service
Very friendly and did quickly

HW
Holle W.
White House, TN
Impressive Customer Care!
I misread the appointment date and arrived for service a day earlier than my scheduled time. I was preparing for an upcoming road trip, and customer service worked me in for maintenance! I truly appreciate the friendliness and professional Service I received from Hyundai.

2018 Hyundai Kona
Good job
Everything went smooth and well

Ruth S.
Cross Plains, TN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Very helpful, accommodating, and always friendly!
I have found everyone at Dealership to go above and beyond to accommodate my needs. Thanks so much

Nashville, TN
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt

TF
Thomas F.
Portland, TN
06/26/2020 Category: Service
great customer service
Top of the line technicians, they always get the job done correctly the first time! Very attentive customer service personal as well, very intent on customer satisfaction!. Couldn't be happier!

Jewel W.
Nashville, TN
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Feel Secure
Whenever I schedule an appointment to have my vehicle serviced, I can honestly say that I feel secure with the technicians doing the work.

TD
Tonia D.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Amazing guest service from Taylor!
Taylor is awesome! He always takes great care of me and my cars!

FA
Felix A.
Clarksville, TN
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Great people, great service
Everyone from the phone receptionist to the service personnel are truly caring people. This dealership is the best place I have ever bought a new car from (3), as well as having my vehicles serviced.

KC
Karla C.
Madison, TN
06/22/2020
Hallmark Hyundai Wonderful!
I’m am driving my 3rd Hyundai! The vehicles are very reliable, low maintenance (because they’re built so well), I get a lot more car for my money and the customer service, professionalism and friendliness of the staff is impeccable! I highly recommend Hallmark Hyundai! They will not disappoint, in any way! I’m a very proud and satisfied customer. 💯

Antioch, TN
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Friendly
fast friendly efficient showed me what was going on with my car.

KK
Kenneth K.
Greenbrier, TN
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Service was fast and friendly. Katie did a great job!

Gallatin, TN
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
06/19/2020 Category: Service
great, courtious service.
My Sonata is a 2014 Hybrid. We have spent about $2800 in the last four months. One a problem with accelerator, another with brakes. It has about 70,000 miles. I feel like this is too much repair.
NICHOLAS T., Service Manager from Hallmark Hyundai responded on 06/19/2020

Thank you for your review and input. I will be looking into your past repairs and reviewing the pricing related to them. Hybrid vehicles are wonderful to own and have obvious advantages over tradition gasoline engine but due to added electronics can sometimes have more costly repairs. We truly appreciate your business and as mentioned above I will be reviewing and making sure our prices are in check. Please don't hesitate to reach me directly with any further questions or concerns.

Nicholas Taylor