Overall Rating 4.789476/5Overall Rating 4.789476/5Overall Rating 4.789476/5Overall Rating 4.789476/5rating 4.789476
Overall Rating 2.29825/5Overall Rating 2.29825/5rating 2.29825rating 2.29825rating 2.29825

Joyce G.
Hendersonville, TN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Very friendlyt and honest.
I feel this Hyundai dealer is exceptional.

David C.
Hendersonville, TN
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Dealership
The staff from start to finish was friendly, professional, efficient, and timely. Great job folks!

Carolynn S.
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/11/2019 Category: Service
For the first time, I was disappointed in your service.
I already wrote my comments on the previous page. Please see and respond.
NICHOLAS T., Service Manager from Hallmark Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for your time on the phone today. As I mentioned, I would be happy to look your vehicle over personally and make sure oil level is good and clean, tire pressures are set and fluids topped off. I apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you again.

Susan M.
Goodlettsville, TN
11/11/2019 Category: Service
First visit after the purchase of my new car. Excellent customer service. Thank you!

GM
George M.
La Vergne, TN
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
They are a great company to deal with courteous,gets the job done and will respond to your needs quickly.
NICHOLAS T., Service Manager from Hallmark Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! Glad we have been able to provide you with 5-star service in a timely manner! We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your car in the future!

Richard S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/06/2019 Category: Service
how the times have changed
I usually enjoy my trip to Hallmark Hyundai this time not so much, will it be different next time?
NICHOLAS T., Service Manager from Hallmark Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Hi Richard, I personally read the reviews left by our guests and I wanted to say thank you for taking the time to do so. It is true we are now more appointment based as we are trying to be more structured with our shop work/flow which in turn honors our customers time better. I would like to give you a call soon if you don't mind to get a better idea of how your service experience went and to see what I can do to ensure you have an excellent experience next time around. Thank you again.

White House, TN
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Nick did a great job listening to my concerns. Helen's replacement was especially nice. I do have a good feeling about what I am seeing . Thanks for hour concern.
NICHOLAS T., Service Manager from Hallmark Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! Glad we were able to get your car taken care of! Thanks again for your feedback! We look forward to seeing you at your next service!

Robert B.
Goodlettsville, TN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Fast for a walk in. No problems
NICHOLAS T., Service Manager from Hallmark Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! Glad we were able to provide you with 5-star service! We apppreciate your business and look forward to servicing your car in the future!

Steven M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai
Hyundai has the best warranty in the Country! I currently drive a 2015 Hyundai Genesis. They where on top of my Recalls and made sure that I was taken care of during the process.

AA
Akos A.
Madison, TN
2011 Hyundai Tucson
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful Customer Service
The employee Akajia is amazing she is sweet, caring, and wants your heart interest. The service was also amazing!

SR
Sarah R.
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Akjia
Her focus on providing the best possible customer experience is few and far between. I will continue buying cars from your dealership if I know she is there to service it after the purchase!

AC
Anthony C.
Madison, TN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/30/2019 Category: Service
staff knowledgable and prompt,getting in and out very easy
the staff goes above and beyond, trustworthy and friendly
NICHOLAS T., Service Manager from Hallmark Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! Glad we were able to provide you with friendly 5-star service in a timely manner! We apppreciate your business and look forward to servicing your car in the future!

KR
Kimberly R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
I was in the other day for an oil change and tire rotation and everyone was very pleasant and helpful and I was out in under 1 hour. I was able to make an appointment and waited while the car was ready. This is why I continue to return for any issue I have with my vehicle.

Hermitage, TN
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/29/2019 Category: Service
I received exemplary service on 10/25. It was quick, efficient and done with mounds of professionalism.
NICHOLAS T., Service Manager from Hallmark Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! Glad we were able to provide you with professional 5-star service in a timely manner! We apppreciate your business and look forward to servicing your car in the future!

Dinitca C.
2016 Hyundai Accent
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Hallmark Hyundai
I have been a regular customer for years. Hallmark Hyundai is a friendly business. I purchased two vehicles there and would recommend them to people..

Kenneth S.
Bowling Green, KY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Service!
The staff at Hallmark always goes above and beyond what we would expect when servicing our vehicle or when we purchased our vehicle from them. They inform us when our next service
is due, what services are recommended, and listen to our concerns regarding our vehicle. And should you need to wait while they are servicing your vehicle, the Hallmark staff makes you feel
you are important. My family and I like that.

Joelton, TN
2011 Hyundai Tucson
10/28/2019 Category: Service
home base
I have had my Tucson for 8 years and absolutely love it still. Could'nt trade if I wanted to since my Kiwi green is no longer available and why ask for trouble when you have perfection!!!!

Cottontown, TN
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Brake Bulb Went Out
Taylor Cox got me in quick and out in reasonable amount of time when I had a brake light go out. I did appreciate because I could have got stopped.

FR
F R.
2013 Hyundai Azera
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
We have purchased three Hyundai products, had all of them serviced regularly at Hallmark and have been very satisfied.

Martha H.
Hermitage, TN
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Tuscan
They are willing to help and to answer questions.