Overall Rating 4.7073188/5Overall Rating 4.7073188/5Overall Rating 4.7073188/5Overall Rating 4.7073188/5rating 4.7073188
Overall Rating 2.2439/5Overall Rating 2.2439/5rating 2.2439rating 2.2439rating 2.2439

BG
Beverly G.
Goodlettsville, TN
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly atmosphere, great service, very timely..

PO
Prentice O.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
They do a good job on service. I was in and out within an hour on a PM and tire rotation.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Good people
The workers at the dealership are always friendly and loving

WH
William H.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Always courteous and efficient. I furnished new brighter headlight bulbs and you installed for labor charge. That's why I own two Hyundais, my sister has one, and my other sister has two.

11/14/2018 Category: Service
I like the service that was provide and I was informed of any problems with my car.

Jewel W.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Rating Service
I did not have an appointment yet was able to get my vehicle serviced. The receptionist was very helpful and knowledgeable about what had been done.

Awesome
Wonderful folks!

MK
Michael K.
Murfreesboro, TN
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Always treated well
Not the fastest service...but... that's Ok.
All my experiences with this dealership have been excellent.
From Car purchase to the service.
I have always been treated well and do not hesitate to bring my car back.

CK
Carrie K.
Normandy, TN
11/13/2018 Category: Service
The sales guy in the service dept was great.
I was a little put off that this is my 3rd Hyndai, 2nd one I have purchased from Hallmark Hyndai. There is no program to receive free oil changes as before. And this being My FIRST oil change after purchasing the car there, it was not free. I was told it needed to be negotiated in my contract at the time of purchase.
Seemed petty, as it's brand new and Cool Springs and Wyatt Johnson offer this.
I will go to the one closest to me I stead.
The service guy did give me a 10% discount, but I still feel that this first oil change should have been free. To all customers that buy a car.

Great Service!
Great and quick service!

James D.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Needed an oil change an Hallmark Hyundai took care of it immediately. Courteous and friendly people!

LA
Linda A.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Just got my 30,000 mile checkup and had a coupon from Hyundai to lower the cost. The service was prompt and thorough.

John H.
White House, TN
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic!
Had me in and out and went above and beyond to get me taken care of!

Richard M.

Madison, TN
2013 Hyundai Genesis
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept.
This is the place to bring your Genesis (or any Hyundai) to be serviced, quotes or any other problem. I bought my 2013 brand new, off the showroom floor in Oct. 2013. Never regretted buying the car. I haven't had hardly any problems with my car, but when I have, there have never been any problems getting it fixed or seen the same day. All the people there are helpful and courteous. They always explain the problem, how much and what is going to be done BEFORE they do it and stick to that. And make you feel like you're very important in the process! When it's time to buy a new car, this is the dealer I will be going to. Many thanks for a great experience!

Mark H.
Mount Juliet, TN
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
Great

11/02/2018 Category: Service
Gold Star Service
Great customer service, Friendly, professional employees!

KG
Kerry G.
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Kerry golob
Service personal was rude after making appt to have oil change done.
NICHOLAS T., Service Manager from Hallmark Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that your service experience was not top notch. I would like to personally talk with you about your interaction with our service staff and hopefully find a resolution. I just left you a voicemail and would like the opportunity to make things right. I look forward to your call back. Thanks again.

Nicholas Taylor

Goodlettsville, TN
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Another terrific experience!
Without fail, the team at Hallmark Hyundai makes every experience a terrific one. They are always welcoming and prompt with their service. The waiting area is always comfortable, spotless and quiet (I have yet to hear garage noise). I wish all dealerships would take a lesson from this place... but then it is what makes Hallmark so special :)

Jennifer D.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
The people who work there are awesome.
It just and all around a great place to buy a car. The people there are great. I won't go anywhere else. Great Job.