TIMOTHY M.
Dawsonville, GA
Kia Sportage
04/05/2020
Knowledgeable and honest business
This is a great place to have any type of work done to your vehicle. We have been going here for over 10 years. They have great customer service and reasonable prices. The also don’t treat women like they are dumb, so my wife will actually take the car there!

HM
HEIDI M.
04/04/2020
Best of the Best!
I have Hamby’s do all my work on my car! Everything from regular service to body work. Amazing people doing amazing work. I can’t say enough good about them. They have taken care of my car since I moved to Georgia 2 1/2 years ago!

MIKE D.
04/04/2020
service was good
was able to bring the van in quickly; the analysis revealed more than the reporting issue (which was good); quick to call and confirm estimates and van was ready for pick up as promised (next day)
biggest disappointment: in the past I've received emails offering 15% off the total. I asked if the discount was still good (I've spent thousands of dollars in repairs with hambys) and was told that 10% was the new discount. Checked the bill when I paid for the repairs and NO discount was indicated and the total was the same as given per the phone conversation. While the repairs were definitely needed and done quickly, it was disappointing the discussed discount was 'forgotten', thus a 5-star rating can't apply.

MT
Marybeth T.
04/04/2020 Category: Service
Marybeth said that she was very impressed by the place.

REGAN W.
Lincoln Mark LT
04/02/2020
2007 Lincoln Mark LT with Coil issue
Thanks to Adam and all of the Hamby service guys for diagnosing and repair my Lincoln truck. I had a coil issue and with high mileage, I wanted to service all of my critical components. They did the transmission and coolant services as well as my 4 X 4 front and rear differentials, etc. They are friendly, professional with expert technicians. Best of all, their prices are reasonable.
They are my automotive place to go to when I have vehicle problems. *****

JENNIFER M.
03/18/2020
Fast, friendly, efficient
We have been using Hambys Automotive for 3 years now. We love the people and the excellent service they provide.

Jennifer T.
CUMMING, GA
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Jennifer said she loves this business very much. They partner with them and help them out a lot.

GB
Govan B.
Lincoln Town Car
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Govan said he has used this business all his life and he would recommend them for service.

GM
Ginger M.
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Ginger said the business got her right in for service.

PP
PANTARA P.
Dawsonville, GA
03/04/2020
Great service and always timely!
I just moved to Georgia about 6 months ago, and am new to cars, so a couple months ago when my car needed an alignment I called the first mechanic on Google, he suggested I go to hambys so I called them and they got me in that same day. So I just bought a new vehicle a few weeks ago and it had started dying on me for no reason so I took it to autozone and they tested my battery and told me it was a bad battery and that they couldnt install a new one cause of something having to be removed. I figured no problem I'll call hambys and sure enough, they got me right in and on my way with a new battery. Hambys will definitely be my go to for now on. Thank yall so much for the help!

HM
HEIDI M.
03/04/2020
Best of the Best!
I would never take my car anywhere else but Hamby’s! They have been wonderful to me. Their prices are fair, and they are all awesome people!

CARROLL S.
Toyota Tundra
03/01/2020
Work done correctly first time.
Work was done correctly at agreed upon price, and in a timely manner.

JARED C.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/23/2020
Quality work
Adam is always willing to squeeze me in and make it work with our hectic schedule whenever possible. They usually try to get me the best deal and they do quality work.

JOSH L.
Gainesville, GA
02/18/2020
Best shop and atmosphere to take your vehicle!
I can’t say enough about how great Hamby’s Automotive is. Right down from their pure honesty to the great technicians and service dept. that they have working for them. I brought my diesel in for a much needed repair and told them I would like for them to go through the whole truck and find everything that needed to be fixed, most of which I already knew of, but I wanted reassurance. They found things that needed to be addressed that I didn’t know about and fixed me right up on the repairs, and in a very timely manner, while also keeping me informed the whole way. Their technicians are, A+ top knotch certified technicians, and Kevin and Adam in the service dept. are great and knowledgeable people to work with. My whole family will only take our vehicles there, and that won’t ever change. Thank you again for your outstanding work you performed to my truck. It feels like new again!

AW
Amy W.
CUMMING, GA
Lexus GX
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Amy said that the place was very efficient and very quick.