Rocky H.
09/10/2020 Category: Service
Rocky said it was a good price, fair service and he was satisfied.

Mike W.
09/09/2020 Category: Service
Mike said they did what they said, their prices are reasonable, they're fast, they picked him up when service was done.

JOEL L.
08/26/2020
The great service and the amazing staff.
I always feel at home at Hamby's and I always receive the best service for my vehicles. When I called for an appointment they got me right in and completed everything that was needed. I wouldn't take my vehicle anywhere else but Hamby's.

MEG C.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/24/2020
Saving Grace!
I dropped in Hambys unexpectedly because the sunroof on my F150 would not close. It looked like rain and my husband was using the truck to go out of town the next day. Adam Hamby had a technician check it out and within minutes the sunroof was closed. No charge. Man was I grateful!!

TJ
TIFFANY J.
08/15/2020
Never disappointed with their service!

MJ
MIKE J.
Dawsonville, GA
08/15/2020
Great service, friendly people

DF
Dan F.
08/15/2020 Category: Service
Dan said the business picked him up from his home and dropped him back off at the business to pick up his vehicle. He says the business was on time.

Jacob R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/13/2020 Category: Service
Jacob said the repairs were done in a timely manner.

AW
Abigail W.
08/05/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Susan. She said they have been there before.

TOBEN M.
Ram Pickup
08/04/2020
Alternator replacement
Great fast, friendly and same day service. I would highly recommend Hamby’s.

Bridget S.
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Bridget said they did a good job and put it back the way it was supposed to be.

CHRISTOPHER B.
Buick Enclave
07/24/2020
Their team was kinder than they had to be.
From the moment I called to inquire to the moment I drove away, I felt like the staff were my friends that just wanted to the best for me. There were transparent, they passed on opportunities to make me spend, and answered every question. They have earned my future business.

JESSE L. R.
Gainesville, GA
07/18/2020
The Harv
Always a pleasure, no hassle for unnecessary repairs. Staff is very friendly and accommodating when necessary. They handled my concerns and advised on another potential problem that would have been more costly down the road. Definitely will continue to use their services and highly recommend them to others that are looking for auto repairs and collision services.

TOBEN M.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
07/17/2020
Quality, fast and friendly service!
Hamby’s is great! Adam takes great care of us and is very honest about what needs to be done. He doesn’t over sell, just it straight. Would highly recommend.

LEVI B.
07/17/2020
Awesome!
Very efficient and on time! Great prices as well! A truly honest mechanic!