Latest Review almost 3 years ago

KD
Kara D.
06/26/2015
Tommy handled the insurance nightmares for me!
I had 2 consecutive accidents before I got to Hamby's, so I dealt with the nightmare of two insurance companies. Tommy spent time in the phone with them so I wouldn't have to. He checked in with me every few days to let me know the most recent progress until the nightmare was over. I'm glad the Sherriff's department had my car towed there, because I'll be a customer for life.

TOMMY B.
Alpharetta, GA
Ford Edge
04/07/2015
the real deal
I've owned it all from BMW to Toyota, to Chevy to Ford and been to every dealership service center from good to bad and I must say that Hambys has offered me the best service I've ever bad. You're never just a number at Hamby's. Every time I walk in they remember me and my vehicle. No matter how long it's been. I'll keep coming back because it's local family owned and because it's great personal customer service. They do it all and they do it well!

EW
ELAINE W.
Dahlonega, GA
Kia Soul
03/18/2015
They did a great job fixing my car after someone ran into the back of it.

AF
ADALBERT F.
Kia Soul
03/16/2015
Repairs
Hamby's did a awesome job on my kia soul,
hit was hit from behind and totally smashed but now with the work they had performed with new replacements and touch ups you now cant tell that it was even hit! Great Job !!

DAWN M.
Ford Expedition EL
03/16/2015
Great work & customer service. I was sick & they picked my vehicle & brought back to me.
They did a great job & looked out for my interest, not just what the insurance company wanted them to do. They care about their customers.

DAVID S.
02/19/2015
Fusion repair
Hamby's lets you know they appreciate your business!

JENNIFER C.
02/11/2015
very honest
You guys are the best. I totally trust you and will always bring our cars to you. Thanks for being so honest and always so quick

RP
RYAN P.
Volkswagen Passat
02/10/2015
Great people to do business with!
We always appreciate the high level of service when we do business with Hamby's.

RP
RUSTY P.
GMC Sierra
02/09/2015
The People!!!
I love these guys. They are so very PERSONABLE. They treat you with Respect & like you are part of the Family!

WS
WINDE S.
02/05/2015
Good folks. Good service. Good prices.
Good folks.

EO
EARL O.
Chevrolet HHR
02/05/2015
Great service and honesty
Thought I needed a alignment and was told I did not but only needed more air in my tires. That is the honesty I am looking for in "MY" repair shop.

SEAN C.
Dahlonega, GA
01/30/2015
Car was in and out in a few days, and the repair came out great.

Chuck m.
01/26/2015
customer service
Have used Hamby's a number of times on multiple vehicles and have never had a negative experience. We all have to make a leaving and with that being said, I will always use and recommend Hamby's. Keep up the good work guys!

EK
ERIN K.
01/24/2015
Hamby's Automotive
Hamby's provided outstanding customer service! Would highly recommend them!
Adam & Clendon H. from Hamby's Automotive Inc. responded on 01/26/2015

Thank you so much for for review and business. Adam and Toby Hamby

BN
BARRY N.
01/16/2015
Honest and trustworthy.
They did not attempt to sell me something I did not need. Instead they gave me a fair assessment of the problem and offered me alteratives and said they would help me out with the repair when I was ready.

CR
CATHERINE R.
01/11/2015
Quality work
Got my camry looking brand new

PS

JANET P.
Chrysler Pacifica
12/18/2014
great service
everything was done in an easy and timely manner

MARY L.
Acura MDX
12/14/2014
Excellent Service!
Hamby's has been fantastic through the entire repair process! They do an amazing job of keeping the customer up-to-date on the progress of their repair job, and will bend over backwards to make sure you are satisfied with the end result. This type of quality work and service is hard to come by in today's world - thanks, Hamby's!

RICHARD R.
Big Canoe, GA
Mercury Mountaineer
12/08/2014
Fast and on budget
I have a very young 2000 SUV. The dash board cluster went out. My regular service provider was unable to take on the complex repair. Luckily I was referred to Hamby's. Great service and at the price quoted. I will be back for all future work.
Richard Rambo