Overall Rating 4.5625/5Overall Rating 4.5625/5Overall Rating 4.5625/5Overall Rating 4.5625/5rating 4.5625
Overall Rating 2.375/5Overall Rating 2.375/5rating 2.375rating 2.375rating 2.375

JV
Judith V.
Exeter, NH
04/19/2019 Category: Service
The people at Hampton Hyundai are always helpful and pleasant and do good work. I feel very secure having my Sonata serviced there. And they take care of my car in a timely manner.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for the kind words and stellar review.  We look forward to seeing you again on your next service visit.

CF
Celine F.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Sue is great
Love my car
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for the great review.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Raymond S.
Kittery, ME
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Great attention to detail. service manager was outstanding!
Quality was certainly the goal of the service dept. Excellent job was obviously the goal of Dan Bergeron my service advisor. The final product was delivered on time with excellent quality...thank you!

Thank you for the stellar review.  We look forward to seeing you again.

PB
Patricia B.
Salisbury, MA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/17/2019 Category: Service
It's clean, Nice People that work there, Comfortable, TV, and most important, I hope the service dept. always take care of the car right.......
See, above
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for the great review.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Andrea M.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, reliable and easy to schedule an appointment
Love the online scheduling! They take care of my maintenance in a timely manner, explain everything, no surprises.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for the fantastic review.  We appreciate your business.  We are glad to hear the on line scheduling is an easy process for you.

Debbie S.
Brentwood, NH
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service at reasonable prices
I am consistently amazed at the low cost of maintaining my 2015 genesis. Would never have believed this was possible for a luxury car!
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for the stellar review.  We appreciate your business and we are glad to hear how much you love your car.  We will try to keep it that way.

AF
Amelia F.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Quality and timing
Estimated times to complete were spot on. Explanations were clear and concise. Work was excellent.

Thank you for the for the fantastic review.  We look forward to seeing you again.

Exeter, NH
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Professional and timely
The staff is always professional. They do the work quickly and thoroughly and always make sure that I satisfied. This is my second vehicle with this dealership.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for the stellar review.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Rye, NH
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Recall service
Brought car in for a recall notice service. Hampton found a second recall also required a check. All done in an hour and back on the road. Couldn't have been easier

We are glad to hear that your service experience was easy and timely.  We thank you for the stellar review and look forward to seeing you again.

TR
Thomas R.
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant, attentive, informative and comfortable waiting area.
Greg in the service department is very personable and attentive. I was always kept up to date.

Thank you for the stellar review.  We appreciate you business and look forward to seeing you again.

04/13/2019 Category: Service
New headlights
As usual, great service. I called and got an appt right away that was convenient for me. Service staff was ,once again , wonderful! thank you

Thank you for the stellar review.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

WS
Waldemar S.
Raymond, NH
2013 Hyundai Accent
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service.
As usual, excellent customer service specially Dan Bergeron.

Thank you for the fantastic review.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

04/11/2019 Category: Service
The service was excellent and I am very pleased.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you for the stellar review.  We are very happy to hear you were satisfied with the service your received.  We look forward to seeing you gain.

Newmarket, NH
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Great service and friendly people!
From the phone call with Susan to schedule the appointment to Greg making sure the work was completed, the customer service was wonderful and the estimate for the work matched the invoice. Yeah!

I am glad to hear that all aspects of your service experience were as you expected.  Thank you for the stellar review and we look forward to seeing you again.

HB
Helen B.
Greenland, NH
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Efficiency and client focused
I appreciated the efficiency in scheduling and reasonable wait time during routine service.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you for the fantastic review.  We are happy to hear that the ease of scheduling and wait time are as expected.  We look forward to seeing you again.

CK
Christopher K.
Raymond, NH
04/07/2019 Category: Service
So happy I chose Hampton Hyundai
My first appointment with Hampton Hyundai Service department, will definitely have all my service done here. Fast, honest, friendly service with competitive pricing. Nice waiting area, clean, free beverages and wifi.
Overall a fantastic experience.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and give us such a fantastic review.  We are glad that you found your service experience with us as enjoyable as possible.  We look forward to seeing you gain.

Harvard, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Repair visit
My car was repaired quickly

2010 Hyundai Elantra
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Staff is knowledgable and friendly. Comfortable waiting room. Service is usually fast.

Seabrook, NH
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Great Service as always
I couldn't be happier with the service I get at Hampton Hyundai. Always treated with respect and employees are all professional.

Thank you for the fantastic score.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Cheryl B.
Wells, ME
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/05/2019 Category: Service
sales and service
When I went in to the dealer ship I Talked to David and explained what I was looking for. After so waiting time (but less than I have experienced at other dealerships) He showed me a package deal within my budget and a car I was happy with. It was the first time I felt I had been listened to in a while at a dealership. Immediately after agreeing to buy the car, I was introduced to the service team. They were very friendly. I booked my first appt. MY first appt. went as plan with no surprises. I am very excited about coming a part of the No. Hampton Hyundai Team!
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you for the fantastic review and kind words.  I will share your comments with the rest of the team and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.