Overall Rating 4.5625/5Overall Rating 4.5625/5Overall Rating 4.5625/5Overall Rating 4.5625/5rating 4.5625
Overall Rating 2.375/5Overall Rating 2.375/5rating 2.375rating 2.375rating 2.375

Newmarket, NH
09/19/2018 Category: Service
My Hampton Hyundai experience
A good dealership to buy and service your vehicle
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 09/19/2018

We appreciate your taking the time to complete the survey and give us feed back.  We thank you for your great rating and your loyalty to our service department.  We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Jacinthe G.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/14/2018 Category: Service
well organized and professional service.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the stellar review and taking the time to complete the survey.  We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Amesbury, MA
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Good prices and timely turnaround
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and give us such a stellar review. We look forward to seeing you again.

Hampton, NH
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Excellent staff
The staff is very complete in their service.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for the stellar review and taking the time to complete the survey.  We look forward to seeing you again.

Margaret M.
Kittery Point, ME
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Service was good
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you for the stellar review. We appreciate your taking the time to take the survey.  We look forward to seeing you again.

Hampton Falls, NH
09/03/2018 Category: Service
First service and inspection
Seems like a good Hyundai dealership.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and give us a great review.  I am very sorry about the gas smell in the waiting area.  That is the first time I had heard that so I assume it was a unique circumstance.  We hope that next time that will not be the case.  See you for your next service needs.

Kittery, ME
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
The people’s are very friendly
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 08/31/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and give us a stellar review.  We look forward to seeing you again for your next maintenance needs.

AN
Arockia N.
Very good service
I like this place, has been very helpful and honest in their dealings.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 08/22/2018

Thank you for the great review and taking the time to complete the survey.  We look forward to seeing you again.

NP
Nancy P.
Exeter, NH
awesome people
very nice to deal with always there to help. Nancy P

Thank you for the stellar review and taking the time to fill out the survey.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Andrea M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
No hassle
I didn't really have anything repaired because I was told the noise I was hearing was a normal wear issue and to repair the rotor would be unnecessary at this time because it had plenty of thickness, that the noise I was hearing was a slightly rusted edge, and wasn't a safety issue. They gave me the option to replace if I wanted to.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and also for understanding the situation regarding your vehicle concern.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Steven B.
North Hampton, NH
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/17/2018 Category: Service
service
always do a great job
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey as well as give us such a stellar review.  We look forward to seeing you again.

Richard H.
Seabrook, NH
2009 Hyundai Accent
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Management excels at make any and all efforts to help resolve any issues regarding disputes and/or services provided.
Service Desk Representative support and Service Management helped resolve my issue recently at Hampton Hyundai, as previously stated.

08/15/2018 Category: Service
After 15 years and (2) Hyundais purchased there, I question the competence of some of the mechanics and if they are trying to "sell" possibly unnessesary services.
Again, Sue Vandecasteele and Dave Delude did right by me for my time and problem resolution.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 08/16/2018

I apologize about the harshness of the phone call you received.  The bonus  is affected by all survey's and just a few poor reviews does affect the score greatly.  I understand you concern on the last visit and was hoping that there was an understanding about the resolution.  I am hoping that if I send a re score that you may be able to change your score so that it will reflect on the resolution of the concern.  I assure you that the level of service you received was in no way a reflection of intentionally trying to sell you any un needed repair.  I hope that you can understand that mistakes do happen to us all and that your Tech, Jaime, is a very talented and thorough technician.  We do appreciate your kind words in the comments of the review however, Hyundai only looks at the score received.  If I may ask for a re score I will send it along asap.

Please let me know if that would be acceptable.

ddelude@hamptonford.com

Thank you for taking the time to help us resolve the issues at hand.  We appreciate your re score and look forward to seeing you again.

2018 Hyundai Kona
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Sloppy Oil Change
Did not clean oil off of undercarriage plastic liner . They left they didn’t wipe off oil pan after changing oil. Tire pressure was changed and all 4 tires are now at different pressure.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 08/10/2018

Hello,
   I am sorry to hear about your poor experience here at our dealership.  We are always open to resolving any and all of our customers issues they may have with any part of the service we provide.  Sue has reached out to see if we can do something to resolve the issue with your oil change and we hope that we can provide a better service experience in the near future.  Please give us a call so that we may assist you.

ddelude@hamptonford.com

DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 08/15/2018

Hello,

I am very sorry again to hear about the poor service you received here.  I am, as Sue mentioned, willing to give you your next service for no charge as well as look at the scratches on your bumper.  We may be able to buff them out if they are surface scratches.  I will send along a re score if it is at all possible for you to do for Susan as the surveys are a direct reflection on her ability to do her Job.  Thank you for your consideration and we hope to be able to show that our service is better than what you experienced.

John D.
York, ME
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Happy customer
Clean , efficient, friendly.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  We appreciate your business and the stellar review.  We how to see you for your next service visit.

Jill H.
York, ME
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Dan Bergeron in the service department has always treated us fairly and tried to help us with the best rate possible. We bought my car new at this dealership and have always taken it back for service when needed. The waiting area has been updated and new chairs are a lot more comfortable.
When it’s time to think about another car, we’ll look here first.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you for the stellar review.  We appreciate the kind words and look forward to seeing you again.

TW
Tracie W.
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Always good service
Always good and friendly service
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you for the stellar review.  We are glad to hear you had a great experience.  We look forward to seeing you again,

Annette B.
Salisbury, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Last minute !!
I want to thank you for taking me in on the spare of the moment when I had a problem....my gas tank door wouldn’t open because the cable let go!! I was glad that you were there to help me!!!!! Thank you again!!
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 08/01/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and give us a stellar review.  We are always here to lend a helping hand.

07/31/2018 Category: Service
Great dealership and great service
Everything was great!

Thank you for the stellar review.  We look forward to your next service visit to us.

KP
Kaylee P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Sue was super great! Everyone was so nice and took great care of me and my car!

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and give us a stellar review.  We are always glad to get feedback that we are doing our job in taking care of the customer and their vehicle.  We hope to see you again.

Newburyport, MA
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Staff
Thanks

Thank you for the stellar review.  We look forward to seeing you again for your next service need.