Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire

Overall Rating 4.6153854/5Overall Rating 4.6153854/5Overall Rating 4.6153854/5Overall Rating 4.6153854/5rating 4.6153854
Overall Rating 2.30769/5Overall Rating 2.30769/5rating 2.30769rating 2.30769rating 2.30769
Waldemar S. on 04/25/2018
"New Service Advisor not trustworhy"
This place is worth going to. Been going to this place for more than 13 years. Service has been great and staff are good and accommodating. Latest visit was not great. A misdiagnosis cost us a little more money, days without a car, and headache whenever the symptom of the car would happen, and all because of a new service advisor.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 04/04/2018
Review Created: 04/25/2018 04:47 PM
DAVE D., Parts and Service director at Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 04/26/2018

I apologize about any confusion that may have occurred.  I have talked at length with the advisors and have been updated on the situation involving your vehicle.  We are doing our best to duplicate your concern and fix the issue.  We appreciate the opportunity to have the survey re scored based on your conversation with Dan.  Thank you also for the year of loyalty to our dealership and we look forward to seeing you for years to come.

Joan L. on 04/24/2018
"The general greeting that makes you feel at home."
I have been trading with Hampton Hyundai since 1998 ( i.e. 20 years ) and
never had a bad experience. Techs are courteous and thoughtful in their appraisal
of the work needed to be done. I have never had to return for corrective work after
repairs were done.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/19/2018
Review Created: 04/24/2018 12:00 PM

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.  We very much appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

David P. on 04/19/2018
"Wow!"
The fast and pleasant service. Family atmosphere. Easy to understand problems and solutions.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/16/2018
Review Created: 04/19/2018 05:22 PM
DAVE D., Parts and Service director at Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 04/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day.  We very much appreciate your stellar review of our service staff.  We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Celine F. on 04/10/2018
"Best customer service"
Always very friendly and quick with a comfortable waiting area
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 04/05/2018
Review Created: 04/10/2018 02:28 PM
DAVE D., Parts and Service director at Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 04/13/2018

Thank you for the stellar review and we look forward to seeing you again.

Michael B. on 04/07/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Rock removal specialists"
I purchased a brand new Hyandai Elantra 2018 from this dealer, I was hearing a rattling sound Everytime I hit a bump and I got it checked out by the service department at 2200 miles. It turns out the cause of the rattle sounds was a rock stuck the shocks . I was told this is not covered by warranty and I got a bill for over 100 dollars for a mechanic to poke a rock out of the shocks! I think its insulting and comical. That will be my last time getting service at Hampton Hyandai!! Thanks !
Service Date: 04/07/2018
Service Type:
Review Created: 04/07/2018 10:52 AM

Hello,

I apologize for th time it took to get back to you in regard to this situation.  I understand your frustration in finding a rock being the cause of your concern.  We are not able to cover an instance such as this under warranty.  I know my technician needed to test drive to verify the concern and then put it up in a a lift to verify the concern and be sure that it was not a mis manufactured part or something else related to defect in the vehicle.  Not knowing that a rock was the cause it would incur a charge to fix the issue where as Hyundai nor our selves would have put or known that there was a rock wedged into the shock mount.  However I do understand owning a new vehicle and having to pay for any repair is frustrating.  If there is anything I can do to change your opinion of the situation, I would be open to any suggestion you might have.  To seemingly lose a customer over a rock seems senseless to us as the dealership.  Please let me know what we can do to resolve this matter.

Verified Customer on 04/06/2018
"na"
na
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 03/30/2018
Review Created: 04/06/2018 01:59 PM
DAVE D., Parts and Service director at Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 04/09/2018

Hello,

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity for a re-score.  I have talked with Susan and she said that she was able to go over your bill in detail to explain the break down of charges to you.  I apologize again for how the detail is laid out on the bottom of the invoice.  I know it can be confusing, but we are unable to control how that is displayed.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Verified Customer on 04/05/2018
"I am a new customer of Hyundai and am pleased with their service."
It is close to home and I find the service staff very helpful.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 03/30/2018
Review Created: 04/05/2018 07:09 AM
DAVE D., Parts and Service director at Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 04/05/2018

We thank you for the stellar review.  Welcome to the Hyundai family.  We look forward to seeing you again for Hyundai's service needs.

Monique K. on 04/04/2018
"satisfaction"
Friendly service, fast, complete breakdown of work done to my car.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 04/02/2018
Review Created: 04/04/2018 03:47 PM

Thank you for the stellar review.  I am glad to hear that your bill was explained thoroughly.  We look forward to your next service visit to us.

William D. on 04/02/2018
"good people"
person at the maint desk was pleasant, quick, answered questions and was accurate with her estimate of the time. It was a recall fix and past experience (other dealers) is that they take longer than planned and find other problems. Not the case here and she took care of another problem I had without blinking. Good people. The car is not quite as good as I hoped.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Azera
Service Date: 03/27/2018
Review Created: 04/02/2018 04:38 PM
DAVE D., Parts and Service director at Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 04/03/2018

Thank you for the great review.  If there is anything we can do as a dealership to make your visit a more pleasant one, please do not hesitate to offer your opinion, we welcome that.  We look forward to your next service visit with us.

Raymond A. on 04/02/2018
"Fast service"
Able to get an appointment fast and have the problem fixed before it caused a bigger problem
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 03/27/2018
Review Created: 04/02/2018 04:19 PM

Thank you for the great review.  WE hope that you found everything as you would expect with your vehicle.  We are always open to opinion and suggestion should you ever have any.  We look forward to your next service visit with us.

Claudia D. on 04/01/2018
"first time customer "
Everyone was very courteous. The waiting area was clean and comfortable. I went for an oil change but was told I needed more work. I was taken out to the service area and shown what was needed and why. I appreciate being shown, that way you don’t feel like you’re being taken advantage of.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 03/26/2018
Review Created: 04/01/2018 02:54 AM
DAVE D., Parts and Service director at Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 04/02/2018

Thank you for the stellar review and kind words.  It is always nice to hear when people are trusting in our line of work.  We are always willing to explain and or show what is needed for the work on anyones vehicle.  We look forward to your next service visit with us.

Eleanor T. on 03/30/2018
"My tuscon"
I love your service center...they are so informative and ready to please in any way possible...
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 03/23/2018
Review Created: 03/30/2018 05:18 PM

Thank you for the stellar review and taking the time to fill out the survey.  It means a lot to the advisors and the dealership as well.  We look forward to your next service visit to us.

Darlene D. on 03/29/2018
"Great service!"
I spent exactly one hour in the waiting room having oil change, tires rotated and annual state inspection. Really happy with the fast and friendly service.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 03/21/2018
Review Created: 03/29/2018 04:30 PM
DAVE D., Parts and Service director at Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 03/30/2018

Thank you for the stellar review.  We look forward to your next service visit to us.

Sandra F. on 03/28/2018
"Helpful Employees"
I appreciate the suggestions of what service should be done and information about recalls. Staff is honest and always looking out for my best interests!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 03/26/2018
Review Created: 03/28/2018 01:22 PM
DAVE D., Parts and Service director at Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 03/28/2018

Thank you for the stellar review and kind words.  We value your opinion and your business.  We look forward to seeing you again,

Verified Customer on 03/26/2018
"Thanks "
I was in a bind and they covered my repairs for what Insurance would cover. It helped a lot
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 03/21/2018
Review Created: 03/26/2018 11:02 AM
DAVE D., Parts and Service director at Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 03/26/2018

Thank you for the stellar review.  We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit with us.

Kyle M. on 03/26/2018
"Great Customer Service"
Great Customer Service
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 03/17/2018
Review Created: 03/26/2018 09:29 AM

Hello,

Thank you for the stellar review.  We appreciate your business and hope to see you again for your next service visit.

J A. on 02/28/2018
"service"
the well trained and professional staff is the reason i do business with your dealership.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 02/23/2018
Review Created: 02/28/2018 06:23 AM
DAVE D., Parts and Service director at Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 02/28/2018

Thank you for the great review.  We do appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit with us.  If there is anything we can do better to earn the 5 star review we strive for, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Jeffrey H. on 02/27/2018
"recall notice."
service was fine. very polite, will return.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 02/20/2018
Review Created: 02/27/2018 08:11 AM
DAVE D., Parts and Service director at Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 02/27/2018

Thank you for the stellar review.  We hope to see you again in the near future.

Kenneth H. on 02/26/2018
"Brake Repair et al"
Had my brakes (all 4 wheels rotors and complete brake flush) done on 2006 Sonata in November. In February when I had State inspection done was told my right passenger side caliber was stuck. Returned here to have repaired. At first was told would need new caliber and rotor @ $375. Told them just had rotor replaced and they had done complete brake work. So I told them to put back and I would go replace elsewhere. Service manager returned a bit later and told me that because I had the brake line flush done there it would be covered under warranty. Ended up getting fixed for $60 not bad for 10 year old car. Service manager went out of way to fix issue. so make sure you get the complete brake system work it will save you money.
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 02/16/2018
Review Created: 02/26/2018 11:21 AM
DAVE D., Parts and Service director at Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 02/26/2018

Thank you for the stellar review.  We look forward to your next service visit to us.

Verified Customer on 02/22/2018
"Great service and great price. "
Dan in service is great. He gets things done on or ahead of time and understands customers needs.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 02/19/2018
Review Created: 02/22/2018 01:00 PM
DAVE D., Parts and Service director at Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 02/22/2018

Thank you for the stellar review.  We look forward to your next service visit with us.