Overall Rating 4.5625/5Overall Rating 4.5625/5Overall Rating 4.5625/5Overall Rating 4.5625/5rating 4.5625
Overall Rating 2.375/5Overall Rating 2.375/5rating 2.375rating 2.375rating 2.375

Jennifer A.
Stratham, NH
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
I've been a customer flat Hampton Ford for a while now. The service department is exceptional! They are professional, caring, understanding, and above this they make my famy feel apart of Hampton Fords Family. I appreciate how they explain all upcoming services I need and all repairs are always explained so I can understand. The whole team at Hapton Ford is amazing.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for the stellar review and kind words.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

WR
Wilbur R.
Seabrook, NH
01/12/2019 Category: Service
great salesmen
friendly and will work with you
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the fantastic review.  We look forward to seeing you again.

01/11/2019 Category: Service
Existing Customer
It was nice to see Service Department Member Susan V. again. As with my last routine service visit, I found Sue to be welcoming, attentive and, someone who listened to and answered my questions. I also was pleased Sue called me to make me aware of some items that needed service - separate from what I had requested service-wise when I dropped off my car earlier that day. Sue explained the reasons for this additional work - again answered my questions about why this was necessary and said she would call when my service was completed. Not only did Sue follow up by calling me when my car was ready to be picked up, the additional work I had not planned on was accomplished within the time-frame given me earlier. I was also pleased that Sue updated our email, and managed to separate any notifications I receive are under my own name, and not as in the past, addressed to my husband only. While his Ranger was purchased at Hampton Ford/Hyundai NH and is serviced at this location as well, it is now nice to receive my own emails under my own name. Sue took the time to make this change.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for th fantastic review.  We very much appreciate the kind words and the 5 star review.  I will be sure to let Sue know she did a stellar job.  We look forward to seeing you again.

Dover, NH
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Great dealership
Prompt service. Work completed in less time than expected.

Thank you for the stellar review.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Muriel R.
Greenland, NH
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Good service crew
Pleasant experience getting my car serviced.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for the stellar review.  We look forward to seeing you again for you vehicle maintenance needs.

Haverhill, MA
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Hi Hyundai
Everyone is pleasant, interested in my concerns.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you for the fantastic review.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

SD
Susan D.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Great job. Very accommodating to our crazy holiday schedule over the holidays. The service was completed and car was available for us pick up at a time that was convenient for us. Very friendly staff
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for th stellar review.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

East Kingston, NH
2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Good Value - Prompt Service
This dealer performs the work requested/necessary work and charges the going rate. I believe this makes the service an excellent value as I am not being over-charged and getting exactly what I am paying for.

Thank you for the great review.  We appreciate your kind words and your business.  We look forward to seeing you again.

LJ
Ladd J.
North Hampton, NH
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Fast friendly service
Every single time I have been in there it was great fast and friendly service.

Thank you for the fantastic review.  We look forward to seeing you again.

Brooke M.
Dover, NH
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Quick and friendly service
I called and got an appointment with a couple of days. They fixed the issue (windshield wipers fluid wasn't working, it was a clog issue not a manufacturing one) promptly and also informed me of two part recalls so they checked those for me. I can't comment on price as I was within warranty. They were also extremely friendly. I normally never go to dealerships for work unless I absolutely have to but I was happy with them.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 12/30/2018

Thank you for the stellar review.  We are always happy to hear when our customers are happy.  We look forward to seeing you again.

David C.
Georgetown, MA
2006 Hyundai Tucson
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Great Job
Excellent customer service.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you for the stellar review.  We hope to see you again.

Micah H.
Epping, NH
12/23/2018 Category: Service
Thanks - Service Campaigns Complete
Hampton Hyundai took care of the outstanding service campaigns on my car. Thank you!

Thank you for the fantastic review.  We look forward to seeing you again for your next service visit.

NR
Nancy R.
Exeter, NH
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Sue and her mechanics
I always enjoy coming in for my service. Sue always greets me with a friendly smile. My service is performed quickly and dependably. They saw that I needed an air cabin filter, asked for my approval and installed it. Keep up the great customer service. Thank you.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you for the fantastic review.  We look forward to seeing you again.

David W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Professional and friendly service
I have always found the service department’s analysis and corrective measures to be commendable, and their costs to be extremely reasonable. In fact, the bill is always less than one would expect, with some temporary or preventive measures free of charge. Visiting Hampton Hyundai is always a pleasurable experience.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you very much for the kind words and fantastic review.  We look forward to seeing you again.

Salisbury, MA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Motor replacement
Everyone was very courteous and helpful. Was not their fault the company took 15 weeks to replace my motor. I have always had good experiences in the past from Hampton Hyundai

Thank you for the great review.  We appreciate your understanding of the situation and look forward to seeing you again.

BA
Brian A.
York, ME
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Great Job
Always great service, from check-in to check-out.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for the fantastic review.. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

RK
Ronald K.
Newburyport, MA
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Courteous and fast service for a recent recall notice.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for the stellar review.  We look forward to seeing you again.

KH
Kaitlin H.
Seabrook, NH
2018 Hyundai Accent
The staff
They were so helpful and made my buying a new car so easy. Even if my credit is not the best. And I love my new Hyundai!!!
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 12/10/2018

CF
Celine F.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Great service and sales department
Awesome!

TV
Tammy V.
Exeter, NH
2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/08/2018 Category: Service
People and service are great

Thank you for th fantastic review.  We hope to see you again for your next service visit.