Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Mary D.
Kittery, ME
2020 Hyundai Kona
06/11/2021 Category: Service
Personal we’re very helpful
Fine
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 06/11/2021

Thank you for the fantastic review.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

PB
Patricia B.
Salisbury, MA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/09/2021 Category: Service
It's all good !!!
I bought my Elantra 3 yrs ago, 6/18/2018.... The salesman was wonderful and he did not push the sale, he asked me what I was looking for and what kind of use would my car be doing and he came back with a few different models and I fell in love with the one I bought !!! I just love my beautiful "Cream Puff" LOLOLOLOL !!! I have plenty of room for 5 passengers, and a hatch back the holds plenty, so far the car runs like a dream, and is always maintained at Hampton Hyundai in New Hampshire on Rt 1 .... Try them, you may just fall in love with the whole outfit as I have done !!!!
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 06/10/2021

Thank you for the fantastic review.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

GK
Grace K.
Danville, NH
2020 Hyundai Tucson
06/05/2021 Category: Service
Great friendly care and customer service
Everyone was so nice and the dealership is beautiful, clean and inviting. I love my Hyundai Tucson and the great services included in the warranty. The sales people and service people are the best I’ve encountered. I always wait for my vehicle to services. They have a comfortable and clean waiting area with WiFi and snacks and beverages. I am able to complete work and relax while I wait.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 06/07/2021

Thank you for the fanatstic review.  We appreciate your buisness and look forward to seeing you agaon.

Newmarket, NH
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/28/2021 Category: Service
Helpful , accommodating
They got me in last minute for my service. They let me know that my car had a recall, that other Hyundai dealerships did not inform me about. Very nice and never have any issues when I bring my car here!
JASON R M., Service Manager from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 06/01/2021

Good afternoon,
Thank you for filling out the survey. I am sorry we fell short of a 5 star review which we aim for.
If there is anything I can do to make it up to you, please let me know.

Thank you!
Jason

Jason Marshall

Greenland, NH
2021 Hyundai Tucson
05/24/2021 Category: Service
Prompt, courteous service
I misunderstood a recent service bill and was promptly called by Jason to make it right. He was able to clarify the misunderstanding for me and went above and beyond to make things fair. I truly appreciate the outstanding customer service I received. Thank you.

05/24/2021 Category: Service
Free inspection but otherwise service is pricey
I bought the car new 6 mths ago. They promised a free inspection when it was purchased. I also requested a tire rotation at the same time. The charge for that was $69.99. That’s a lot of money for the service performed!
JASON R M., Service Manager from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 05/24/2021

Jason Marshall

North Hampton, NH
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/14/2021 Category: Service
Thank you, Jason!
Great experience once again! Best kept secret:
Betty’s for breakfast across the street! Makes the wait shorter!
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 05/17/2021

Thank you for the fantastic review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Kevin S.
Amesbury, MA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
05/13/2021 Category: Service
Awesome as always!
Service done on-time, correctly and at a fair price.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 05/14/2021

Portsmouth, NH
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Very satisfied with work accomplished during appointment.
Total satisfaction of work done during appointment
Haley C. from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 05/06/2021

Thank you and we hope to see you again!

Mason S.
Exeter, NH
05/05/2021
Great staff and service!
I recently bought my first new car from Hampton Hyundai on 5/1/21, with less than ideal credit history. Ben Spector was very helpful and insightful about the vehicles I was interested in and got me in a 2021 Elantra ! Couldn’t be happier with it. The whole process was quick, easy, Ben was very nice and easy to talk to, didn’t try to upsell me into something I couldn’t afford. He answered every question I had and has been a great part of the buying process. I Will definitely be a Hampton Hyundai customer again.

Mason S.
Exeter, NH
05/05/2021
Great staff and service!
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 05/06/2021

Thank you for the fantastic review.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

DK
happy consumer
have been doing business with them since 1994 ALways quality service

05/04/2021 Category: Service
Please help
I love the dealership. The car is defective. Not buying another Hyundai ever . Back to ford I go.
HC
Haley C. from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 05/05/2021

DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you for the consideration on the re score.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.  If there is anything we can do to assist in the meantime please do not hesitate to ask.

Portsmouth, NH
2019 Hyundai Elantra
05/03/2021 Category: Service
Enjoy!
All very friendly, positive and helpful. No hassle even when the car has been totaled!
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 05/03/2021

Barrington, NH
2019 Hyundai Kona Ev
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Hampton Hyundai Service
Recommended
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you for the fantastic review.  We appreciate your business and loom forward to seeing you again.

Hampton, NH
2006 Hyundai Sonata
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Service Department. I am so impressed with them and the repair I needed done right! Friendly and experienced technicians, Polite and super quick check in, no hassles. Five stars!
I am so pleased with the team that took me in, ordered my parts, made the appointment that was right for me. I was very surprised that a three day job was done in a day! Called me within a day of dropping it off and it was completed. The staff was super effective and very upbeat! Sorry, I had lost faith in the car dealership go round I had experienced with other car dealers in the past. This team tops them all. Go there, they have your back!
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 04/22/2021

Thank you for the stellar review an the exceptional write up about our staff.  We are very lucky to have the team we do as well as the customers we have.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

North Hampton, NH
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/20/2021 Category: Service
I stay away from Google and Facebook whenever possible
All personnel are polite and smart.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 04/20/2021