Overall Rating 4.6428571/5Overall Rating 4.6428571/5Overall Rating 4.6428571/5Overall Rating 4.6428571/5rating 4.6428571
Overall Rating 2.35714/5Overall Rating 2.35714/5rating 2.35714rating 2.35714rating 2.35714

2018 Hyundai Kona
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Sloppy Oil Change
Did not clean oil off of undercarriage plastic liner . They left they didn’t wipe off oil pan after changing oil. Tire pressure was changed and all 4 tires are now at different pressure.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 08/10/2018

Hello,
   I am sorry to hear about your poor experience here at our dealership.  We are always open to resolving any and all of our customers issues they may have with any part of the service we provide.  Sue has reached out to see if we can do something to resolve the issue with your oil change and we hope that we can provide a better service experience in the near future.  Please give us a call so that we may assist you.

ddelude@hamptonford.com

DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 08/15/2018

Hello,

I am very sorry again to hear about the poor service you received here.  I am, as Sue mentioned, willing to give you your next service for no charge as well as look at the scratches on your bumper.  We may be able to buff them out if they are surface scratches.  I will send along a re score if it is at all possible for you to do for Susan as the surveys are a direct reflection on her ability to do her Job.  Thank you for your consideration and we hope to be able to show that our service is better than what you experienced.

John D.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Happy customer
Clean , efficient, friendly.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  We appreciate your business and the stellar review.  We how to see you for your next service visit.

Jill H.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Dan Bergeron in the service department has always treated us fairly and tried to help us with the best rate possible. We bought my car new at this dealership and have always taken it back for service when needed. The waiting area has been updated and new chairs are a lot more comfortable.
When it’s time to think about another car, we’ll look here first.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you for the stellar review.  We appreciate the kind words and look forward to seeing you again.

TW
Tracie W.
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Always good service
Always good and friendly service
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you for the stellar review.  We are glad to hear you had a great experience.  We look forward to seeing you again,

Annette B.
Salisbury, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Last minute !!
I want to thank you for taking me in on the spare of the moment when I had a problem....my gas tank door wouldn’t open because the cable let go!! I was glad that you were there to help me!!!!! Thank you again!!
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 08/01/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and give us a stellar review.  We are always here to lend a helping hand.

07/31/2018 Category: Service
Great dealership and great service
Everything was great!

Thank you for the stellar review.  We look forward to your next service visit to us.

KP
Kaylee P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Sue was super great! Everyone was so nice and took great care of me and my car!

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and give us a stellar review.  We are always glad to get feedback that we are doing our job in taking care of the customer and their vehicle.  We hope to see you again.

Newburyport, MA
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Staff
Thanks

Thank you for the stellar review.  We look forward to seeing you again for your next service need.

Kelly S.
Strafford, NH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Lifetime customer
With the steady presence of Dan in the service department, I always feel confident we have someone looking out for us. We were thrilled when Rob made the step up from wholesale to General Manager. We have moved up with him and have gone from buying our used cars to brand new ones!!! Chu is just amazing and we are so happy she put us in the Sante Fe. We will be back when we pass it down to our daughter in a few years as her first car!

Thank you for the stellar review and the kind words.  I am glad to hear that you feel comfortable with the staff and the changes that were made.  We look forward to seeing you again.

Joseph K.
Punta Gorda, FL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/25/2018 Category: Service
RE CAP
Sales personnel great......Service dept outstanding....Joe

Thank you for the stellar review.  We look forward to seeing you again.

VM
Virginia M.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Love my local Hyundai service guys!
They treat me like family and take great care of my car, letting me borrow a loaner or giving me a ride when it takes more time than expected.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 07/25/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and give us a great review with kind words.  We are always here to help any way we can.  We look forward to seeing you again.

David H.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Everything was professional and done right
The people and service and the price
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and give us such a rave review.  We look forward to your next service visit to us.

ES
Elizabeth S.
Stratham, NH
2013 Hyundai Accent
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Auto repairs with a side of Humor please.
I have always felt welcomed and appreciated here. Over the past four plus years I have had great customer service at Hampton Hyundai.
Jennee has been especially welcoming! She has a great sense of humor and has a great way of explaining the business at hand. No nonsense and easy to understand. Questions are welcomed. Great service here. Thanks to Jennee and to all of you who have helped over the years!
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and give us a fantastic score.  We look forward to your next visit.

Hampton, NH
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Scheduled service on my 2015 Hyundai Sonata.
It was nice to communicate with a female Service Staff Member who greeted me upon my arrival and explained the numbers and what they meant on my battery quality print-out. One not so good comment I would like to make and it is nothing to do with service or staff, BUT I have personally owed and purchased 3 vehicles from your dealership, however each and every time I receive an email it is never addressed to me, rather to my husband who also has purchased and owned several trucks from your dealership. Thank you.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.  We appreciate you great score and comments on the service department.   As far as the emails, the system recognizes any similarities when new vehicles are entered and unless the control number in our system is changed it will group the vehicle under one account in our management system.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.  Thank you for continued loyalty to our dealership.

Jennifer W.
Exeter, NH
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Hampton Hyundai is the Best!
Customer service is first rate. Both when you are purchasing a car and continues for the life of the car in the service department. Hampton Hyundai is my first stop for all my vehicle purchases and service needs.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and give such a raving review.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

TA
Tom A.
Hampton, NH
2007 Hyundai Tucson
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Tom
I like the dealership as a whole but my vehicle is 11 years old and I can’t afford to bring it in for service. I go to a local garage that is more affordable for me.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  We also appreciate your perspective on the dealership prices.  We welcome you to call us when repair work is needed and we will give an over the phone quote if we are able.  I think the price difference will surprise you with how competitive we are.  While we always recommend the use of OEM parts, we are always willing to use after market parts and give alternative pricing.  We hope to see you again and appreciate your business.

Sincererly,

Danville, NH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Hampton Hyundai
Nice people, clean dealership
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you for the stellar review.  We appreciate your taking the time to fill out the survey and give us a great review.  We encourage people to give us feed back on what we may do better to earn a 5 star review.  If you have any suggestions we welcome them. We look forward to seeing you again in the new future.

Exeter, NH
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Surpurb service you can trust
Wonderful, kind, caring staff who are very knowledgeable and thorough. They will treat you right.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and give us a fantastic review.  We look forward to seeing you again.

Plaistow, NH
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/27/2018 Category: Service
h
h
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 06/28/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and give us a great score.  We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

RP
Raymond P.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/26/2018 Category: Service
service,trust,satisfaction all excellent.
happy Hyundai owner
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and give us a fantastic review.  We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.