Overall Rating 4.6428571/5Overall Rating 4.6428571/5Overall Rating 4.6428571/5Overall Rating 4.6428571/5rating 4.6428571
Overall Rating 2.35714/5Overall Rating 2.35714/5rating 2.35714rating 2.35714rating 2.35714

Albert B.
Exeter, NH
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant experience
Enjoyable experience- no pushy service people trying to get you to do more work than needed - routine maintenance- in and out in no time - I will be back
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire

Thank you for the great review.  We appreciate the kind words and taking the time to fill out the survey.  We look forward to seeing you again for your next service visit.

Anonymous avatar
Seabrook, NH
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Decent.
They did the work great. First person we spoke to was fantastic. Unfortunately he couldn't finish since he would be out and in the hospital. Was told we would be contacted by another mechanic about the status of my car. Was only contacted after I called them. Was told it would be ready the next day. So I call that day and was told it was still being worked on but would definitely be ready before close and they would call when we could pick up. I called again 10 minutes before the service area closed and didnt get anyone so I left a message. A women called me back 20 minutes after close and told me it was ready and apologized that the mechanic did not call me before leaving. She left the keys with the sales team and we got it that night. She told me she would email me the service papers and those were never received. Great work, just lacking in communication.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire

Hello,   First let me start by apologizing for the apparent lack of communication.  I assure you that it is not common place for us to have that poor of communication with our customers.  I will look into what happened for you.  Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and we hope to see you again in the near future for your service needs.

Marsha D.
Raymond, NH
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Vehicle service
Service is always reliable. The technician called me to let me know mice were getting into one of my filters and I should set traps. I never heard of this before and mentioned it to several friends who had the same problem. I will always return to this dealer for service or buying another Hyundai.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire

Thank you for completing the survey and giving us a great score.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

AN
Arockia N.
Portsmouth, NH
05/08/2018 Category: Service
I liked the service. A faulty part under warranty was quickly replaced.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving us a great review.  We always strive for a 5 star rating so if there is anything we can do better, please do not hesitate to ask.  We look forward to your next service visit to us.

EC
Ellen C.
Ogunquit, ME
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance
Great service as usual!
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.  We appreciate your business.

Ralph S.
Sanford, ME
2009 Hyundai Sonata
05/07/2018 Category: Service
You just never know...!
My service experience was very uneventfully but expensive! My wife found a new car she wanted while my Sonata was being serviced. Now we are 2 Hyundai garage! Obviously, we are extremely satisfied with all the folks there!
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire

Congratulations on your new Hyundai purchase.  We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey and for your continued service visits.  We look forward to seeing you again with both of your Hyundai vehicles.

John F.
Rye Beach, NH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Attention to customer
Great
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and give us a fantastic review.  We appreciate your opinion of us and your business.  We look forward to seeing you again for your next service visit.

Jerome D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Great place to do business.
Very friendly and professional staff. Easy to do business with. Very reasonable cost for good service.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.  We really appreciate your great score of our facility and staff.  We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

CP
Charles P.
Newbury, MA
2012 Hyundai Accent
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and Tire rotation
I have been bringing my Hyundai accent here for 6 years and never had a problem with them
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire

Thank you for the great review.  We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey and for being such a valued customer for so many years.   We look forward to seeing you for years to come.

Jennifer A.
Stratham, NH
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Exceptional customer service
Customer service, attention to detail, listening and understanding customers and the care they give to every customer is just a few things you get when you walk in the door. The one thing that means the most to me at this dealership is the fact that I can express what my concerns are and I am listend to. I'm not just treated like a customer but a family member of Hampton Hyundai. The customer service I received receive from the service department and sales is phenomenal. In all the years that I have purchased cars and dealt with different dealerships I have never got the utmost respect as I do here. This is why I would never go any where else. To me Hampton Hyundai cares and concerns about their customers first. I've never felt like its about the bottom dollar with any department or employee here.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire

Thank you for the stellar 5 star review.  I am very happy to hear that you had such a pleasurable experience.  We look forward to seeing you again.

Mike R.
Exeter, NH
2007 Hyundai Azera
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Recall
Received a recall notice in the mail, called to schedule appointment, the service went flawlessly. Service was performed in less than 2 hours, excellent communication by dealership. Overall an excellent service experience
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire

Thank you for the stellar review.  We look forward to seeing you again at your next service visit.

Sheila C.
Kittery Point, ME
2006 Hyundai Sonata
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Your Service Department
The service department was great Sue was the best.. she found the problem and made sure Hyundia took care of it.
Without her help i would have never been able to get my car fixed.
I'm 81 yrs old and very active with the Kittery Lions Club, Pease Greeters and Fence Force Flagline. With out my car I would not be able to do these thing.. Greeting our Military is and always will be very inportant to me... Thanks for all the great work.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire

Thank you for the stellar review.  We look froward to seeing you again.

WD

04/29/2018 Category: Service
2018 Sonata
Usual good job
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire

Thank you for the fantastic review.  We hope to see you again for your next service need.

CA
Christopher A.
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Nice people, comfortable waiting area
Nice people, comfortable waiting area
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and for giving us the 5 star rating we strive for.  We look forward to your next service with us.

Anonymous avatar
Rye Beach, NH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Blank
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire

Thank you for the fantastic review.  WE hope to see you again for your next service visit.

WS
Waldemar S.
Raymond, NH
2013 Hyundai Accent
04/25/2018 Category: Service
An unfortunate misdiagnosis.
This place is worth going to. Been going to this place for more than 13 years. Service has been great and staff are professional and accommodating. However, our most recent service visit was not great. The interpersonal skills of a new service advisor caused a misdiagnosis (jumping to conclusions), cost us a more money, days without a car, and without follow up. Fortunately, we were able to reconnect with the original staff (Dan) and get this addressed with a water pump and relay. Although it turned out to be a measurable cost, communications were professional and it appeared the right analysis was done. In my book The Hampton Hyundai service made good on this service event. I do recommend them.

04/25/2018 Category: Service
New Service Advisor not trustworhy
This place is worth going to. Been going to this place for more than 13 years. Service has been great and staff are good and accommodating. Latest visit was not great. A misdiagnosis cost us a little more money, days without a car, and headache whenever the symptom of the car would happen, and all because of a new service advisor.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire

I apologize about any confusion that may have occurred.  I have talked at length with the advisors and have been updated on the situation involving your vehicle.  We are doing our best to duplicate your concern and fix the issue.  We appreciate the opportunity to have the survey re scored based on your conversation with Dan.  Thank you also for the year of loyalty to our dealership and we look forward to seeing you for years to come.

Joan L.
Rochester, NH
04/24/2018 Category: Service
The general greeting that makes you feel at home.
I have been trading with Hampton Hyundai since 1998 ( i.e. 20 years ) and
never had a bad experience. Techs are courteous and thoughtful in their appraisal
of the work needed to be done. I have never had to return for corrective work after
repairs were done.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.  We very much appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

David P.
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Wow!
The fast and pleasant service. Family atmosphere. Easy to understand problems and solutions.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day.  We very much appreciate your stellar review of our service staff.  We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

CF
Celine F.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Best customer service
Always very friendly and quick with a comfortable waiting area
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire

Thank you for the stellar review and we look forward to seeing you again.