Topsfield, MA
2012 Hyundai Accent
06/04/2020 Category: Service
very helpful
excellent
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 06/05/2020

Thank you for the fantastic review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

NP
Nancy P.
Exeter, NH
06/02/2020 Category: Service
They always do their best work.
I would not take my Hyundai anywhere else.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 06/02/2020

Thank you for the fantastic review and the kind words. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to seeing you again.

Jane P.
06/01/2020 Category: Service
Always good excellent!
A calming experience even at the worst times!
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 06/01/2020

Thank you for the stellar review and the kind words.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Topsfield, MA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!
I’ve had my vehicle serviced here twice now and had a great experience both times.
This is the friendliest bunch of people I’ve ever encountered at a car dealership!
The last thing I look forward to is sitting and waiting for my car to be serviced but here
I didn’t mind it at all. They took my car in on time and had it done when they said it would be ready. In addition the place is clean and comfortable. Easy peezy!
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you for the fantastic review.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

ddelude@hamptonford.com

Thank you for the stellar review and the kind words.  We appreciate you business and look forward to seeing you again.

Rebecca W.
2019 Hyundai Kona
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Great experience
I had a great experience

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

WK
William K.
Rowley, MA
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Consistent service
Pleasant and upbeat despite what’s going on at the moment. The individual at the counter was poised, pleasant and professional. In and out in an hour. A great operation.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 05/28/2020

KF
Karen F.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/27/2020 Category: Service
Dan always goes above and beyond
Dan always goes above and beyond to do whatever he can to make my service calls easy for me. He always explains everything about my service call.

Thank you for the fantastic review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

James D.
05/23/2020 Category: Service
State inspections
They will find and correct previous maintenance issues and road test their work
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 05/26/2020

Thank you for the fantastic review.  We appreciate your business and look forward tom seeing you again.

CL
Craig L.
Exeter, NH
05/22/2020 Category: Service
Craig Lawry
Friendly, efficient Staff.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 05/22/2020

Thank you for the fantastic review.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Kristin S.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
05/21/2020 Category: Service
Greg was so helpful!
I originally went to the service center for a recall, but it turns out there were a few issues I needed fixed. Greg was really nice and helpful and explained everything so I would understand. I'll definitely be back for future fixes.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 05/21/2020

Rochester, NH
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/18/2020 Category: Service
Oil change,registration etc
Great service.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 05/18/2020

Thank you for the fantastic review.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again,

Carol M.
Stratham, NH
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Professionalism, Honesty, Consistency
My past experiences with dealerships have often disappointed, but from the time I purchased my Sonata and throughout my 5 years of having my vehicle serviced here I’ve been consistently impressed.

Thank you for the fantastic review.  We appreciate your business and the kind words. We look forward to seeing you again.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/14/2020 Category: Service
Great experience
I have taken my car to Hampton Hyundai multiple times over the past several years, and I feel that they do a good job taking care of my car's needs without trying to sell me additional items or services that are unnecessary. Their service staff is knowledgable and efficient. A great dealer to work with!
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 05/15/2020

05/11/2020 Category: Service
Oil change & Sticker
As usual, great service and very pleasant staff.
DAVE D., Parts and Service director from Hampton Hyundai New Hampshire responded on 05/11/2020

Thank you for the stellar review. We appreciate your business and look forward top seeing you again.

05/11/2020 Category: Service
Great!
Great place to wait for car.

Thank you for the stellar review.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.