KC
Kathleen C.
Nissan Armada
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Kathleen said they were very nice. She had a problem. They took care of it quickly and they charged her very little.

RT
Quick an fast good job

ROY H.
12/11/2018
Front crankshaft oil seal
I appreciated getting me and my Tacoma in so quickly and analyzing my problem. It was the front crankshaft oil seal giving the problem. The job to replace was quoted as 1.9 hours and was right on target. I love a place that does what they say they will do. Hancock Tire & Auto is that place. Thank you.

SHAWN M.
Valrico, FL
11/29/2018
Trustworthy
I have made this business my go to business for years. trustworthy mechanics and no "hidden" needed repairs. They have also worked with me in the past to keep something running long enough to get through some tough times. I have moved from the Bloomingdale area and now live in Dunedin and luckily I am currently working in the area and took my truck in for tires, oil and brakes. They just flat out jam.

JOHN W.
11/25/2018
Reliabilty, Fairness, Honesty
How would you rate the value of a genuinely honest auto repair business? For me, it's equivalent to gold. I don't like playing roulette. So when I found Hancock Tire & realized they were integrity-based, I never went anywhere else. They'll diagnose a problem & reliably fix it at a fair price, & their prices on tires are highly competitive.

DANIELA R.
Mitsubishi Mirage
11/22/2018
It's the employees being so helpful and understanding
The employees are very helpful and understanding of my questions about my car. Anytime something that needs to be fixed on the car they look into it they explain what's going on with it and gives me options on what i would like to do.

RQ
Riverview Q.
11/17/2018
Shady! Always looking to fleece you for your $
Bought tires from them less than a year ago weather got cold & tire light came on said low tire take it into Hancock & they said I had not purchased the road hazard protection. These are expensive tires I’m pretty sure I would’ve paid for that even though I could not find my receipt. So OK they charge me $20 to repair the tire stating it had a nail in it. The following day the tire light came on again & I go back they tell me 2 tires need to be replaced as they both have damage on the sidewall even tho they are on opposite sides of the car. Excuse me? Wasn’t this the same car in here yesterday and you charged me to repair a tire you didn’t repair? Oh and it will be $400 for the pair of tires? Back to Pep boys I go.

Previously I had inquired about brakes and the crooks said it would be between $250-$800. I took it to Pep Boys for that and it was less than $500 Rotors included. Beware of this place they are struggling to make the building payments and looking to take it out of your pocket!!!!!!

There are so many other reputable repair shops out there stay away from this one!

LL
LYNN L.
Ford Fiesta
11/16/2018
The respect and reliability. They don’t sell you what you don’t need!!!
The people are respectful reliable and courteous. They explain what is wrong how to fix it and what’s most important , especially if it’s an expensive fix. They work with you. Never had a problem and recommend them to all I know

DAVID L.
Jeep Cherokee
11/14/2018
Killed it!
The boys killed again and did a great job saving my transmission !
Always great service !
Always above and beyond my expectations!
I’ll never go nowhere’s else.

DAVE C.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
11/14/2018
Quick service
I was able to wait for an oil change and they gave a discount for me cause of my employment.

SG
SHAWN G.
11/08/2018
Got me in and out in about 30 mins

JANET S.
Valrico, FL
11/07/2018
Always Dependable
I have been taking my vehicles to Hancock for over ten years and can never say enough good things about their service!! As a very mechanically challenged person, I am very thankful that I can rely on this shop to always give me upfront and honest information with which to make decisions. They have never upcharged me or tried to talk me into services my car doesn't need. Their repair work is always fast, thorough and accurate. I have heard nightmare stories from friends of being taken advantage of from other shops and having to return repeatedly to get their vehicles fixed. And when I suggest Hancock, none of my friends have ever regretted going there. They thank me for telling me about such a dependable, reasonable, and customer friendly repair shop. Thank you for all you do to keep my family and me safe!!

KEN B.
11/03/2018
what I needed taken care of in short order
slow leak in a tire - went to Hancock - valve stem replaced in 20 - 25 minutes while I waited - what I needed was done in short order

Don P.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Don said the service was good. He has used this business for about 10 years.

MZ
MICHAEL Z.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
10/31/2018
Walk in service
I walked in for a tire balance, rotation and alignment. They rotated and balanced and after checking it told me the alignment was still good from my last visit. Didn’t charge for the alignment either. Honest and trustworthy team at Hancock.

EM
ERIC M.
Honda Civic Coupe
10/30/2018
Outstanding Service
Appreciate the professionalism provided by Hancock Tire & Auto

Nissan Rogue Select
10/27/2018
Very close to my neighborhood and easy too get in and out of the service station.
Need to keep the 1 bathroom cleaner.

EB
EUGENE B.
10/25/2018
Fast and we trust the fair prices.
We were very happy with the service and also go to Hancock Tire and Auto for all our car needs. Have been a customer since the shop opened.

Jordan P.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Jordan said the staff at the business was caring and provided good service.

MA
Matt A.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Matt said that the service at this business was all good and he would recommend them.