KR
KELLI R.
Chevrolet Sonic
02/13/2019
Honest and reliable.
I will always go to Hancock Tire and Auto first for any concerns that I have with my car. They are honest and upfront about estimated time to complete a job, they communicate throughout the whole process, and never make me feel like they are trying to upsell unnecessarily. The work they do is always great.

CU
Carlos U.
Chrysler 200
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Carlos said the business is prompt. They are informative and keep him updated on his vehicle needs. He has never had any issue with them.

JI
JEANINE I.
Valrico, FL
Chevrolet Cavalier
02/11/2019
an honest mechanic
There is quite a bit of oil on my garage floor, so I brought my car to Hancock for a routine oil change and figured if they saw a bigger problem, they would tell me. Turns out the problem is I need a new oil cap, $15. As most of you know, they could have easily told me I need a new fill-in-the blank for $500, and I would have believed them, but no, once AGAIN, they were honest, fixed my problem, and sent me home. There are few things more valuable and rare than a mechanic you can trust.

JOHN W.
02/08/2019
Honesty & reliabilty
I've gone to Hancock Tire for all automotive work for a # of years now; wouldn't go anywhere else. Why? Because their technicians are knowledgeable & professional, AND because they're trustworthy. And that means everything.

MAYRY JANE B.
Valrico, FL
Toyota Camry Solara
02/01/2019
Prices reasonable and service was great
Great work completed on my car. Drives like new. Everything you said you would do you did and you worked with me on the price.

Kia Optima
01/27/2019
Customer Service
I always receive excellent customer service from JP, when I bring my vehicle into the shop for oil changes or to purchase new tires. Honestly is the best policy and their always honest about your vehicle problems and willing to give you the best quote.

EB
ELLA B.
Tampa, FL
01/19/2019
Excellent Car Repair
Expert and knowledgeable mechanics. They worked me right in without an appointment even though they were very very very busy!
A woman needs to feel she will not be taken advantage of when her car is in need of repair. And they do this for me every single time that I have entrusted my car to them.

TIM AND PENNY S.
01/19/2019
Nice people, honest service
Hancock Tire does all my auto work. I've been a customer since the Bloomingdale location opened, and I've always been treated right.

FH
FRANK H.
Honda Fit
01/17/2019
So Dependable
Love these guys. Always polite and prompt. Never try to sell me anything I don’t need.

DAVID L.
Jeep Cherokee
Quicker than Lightning!
Once again Justin, JP, and the team found the problem and solved it within 20 minutes.
I needed a new starter...
They had it installed in about 10 or 15 minutes!!!
Thank you thank you thank you.
I would also note-
I called AAA to tow me up to Hancock TnA...
The dispatcher tried to get me to let them take it to their shop for repairs... I said I am happy with Hancock TnA .
After we hung up and an AAA tow truck was on the way, another person called me and tried to get me to let them take it to their shop... hmmmmm ... I SAID NO!
When they arrived - (for some reason) I tried to crank my vehicle again- it worked!
I said thanks Bye !
And drove straight to Hancock TnA to get it done RIGHT ! Thank you guys!!!

JEANETTE H.
Hyundai Elantra GT
01/16/2019
Hancock was recommended by a friend. I’ve gone numerous times and they’ve always been great.

Apollo Beach, FL
professional
I have always received quick service and all of the staff are very professional.

John S.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
John said that the place did the job and made it quick and easy.

SD
SYLVIA D.
Lithia, FL
Cadillac SRX
01/10/2019
I have referred Hancock Tire & Auto to friends and family. The honesty and workmanship is outstanding.

HW
Hector W.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Hector said they gave him a wrong diagnosis and they didn't charge him.

MO
Mike O.
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Mike said they are really good.

PB
PAMELA B.
Nissan Sentra
01/03/2019
Feeling welcome and appreciated
We have been a customer for a few years and have always felt as though we are provided with honest and timely service.

Jane H.
Honda Civic Sedan
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Jane said she loves the staff. They are honest, and knowledgeable.

BG
Braden G.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Braden said they are the best and they do great service

RP
Ron P.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Ron said the service was fine.