KELLI R. on 04/20/2018
"Always there for me."
Hancock Tire and Auto has always been available when I need them. There's never been a problem that they haven't been able to fix and they've never tried to sell me on anything extra or unnecessary. They fix what is needed and do what is requested. They let me know when something needs attention but I've never felt pressured to do anything. I trust them completely with my car and I'm happy to give them repeat business.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Sonic
Service Date: 04/20/2018
Review Created: 04/20/2018 08:46 PM
DENNIS S. on 04/16/2018
"Great helpful place "
Great service, friendly and nowledgeable. Pricing is very reasonable.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 03/17/2018
Review Created: 04/16/2018 10:18 AM
JEAN T. on 04/10/2018
"Check engine light on"
Really worried and it turned out something simple. Can't believe it was less than $20 for a visit to a mechanic. As always, thanks so much!
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 04/05/2018
Review Created: 04/10/2018 03:51 AM
Robert A. on 04/09/2018
Robert said the staff is friendly and quick. They get the work done on time.
Vehicle: FIAT 500
Service Date: 04/07/2018
Review Created: 04/09/2018
Mike S. on 04/06/2018
Mike said the entire staff is great, and they got him in quickly. He really appreciates them.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 04/04/2018
Review Created: 04/06/2018
Patrick H. on 04/06/2018
Patrick said he has never had a problem with the business, that he had a good experience there. He also said he has to take the vehicle back to them, because he is seeing a little problem with it.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Service Date: 04/05/2018
Review Created: 04/06/2018
RANDI G. on 03/31/2018
"Honest prices, fast service, great location! "
Hancock is always leaving me feeling like I was fairly charged and work to fix the problem, not just mask the symptoms. The location is also fantastic. 1-2 blocks walk to great restaurants and nail salons if you don't want to wait in their waiting room. (Who can say no to a pedicure while you wait for your vehicle service?!)
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 03/30/2018
Review Created: 03/31/2018 05:57 AM
BRIAN G. on 03/27/2018
"Always the best here!"
I have been coming here for years and they always have the best service and most friendly and knowledgeable staff. I am not sure how you all remain so consistent but whatever you are doing...KEEP DOING IT!!
Vehicle: Audi SQ5
Service Date: 03/26/2018
Review Created: 03/27/2018 07:03 AM
CRISTINA S. on 03/26/2018
"Absolutely Horrible "
I was a repeat customer until this time. I'm stuck on the side of the road with my truck over heating because they did not place my parts back in order after taking it apart during an oil change.
Vehicle: Nissan Pathfinder
Service Date: 03/23/2018
Review Created: 03/26/2018 01:29 PM
ERICA E. on 03/23/2018
"Disappointed to say the least"
I have been taking my vehicle to Hancock for all repairs for over a year. They were recommended to me by a friend that’s whole
family uses. The last visit I had on 3/21/18, I was completely let me down. I guess the old saying the “customer is always right” no longer exists. When my truck was ready the mechanic mentioned there was a message the back tailgate was open but he said that he made sure it was closed. I explained the sensor has been bad for quite some time and the back hatch doesn’t open. When I walked to my vehicle I noticed an X crack mark on the back hatch panel. I told “the guy” in the office and he wouldn’t even go outside to look at it. Said he can see it from where he sat, which I thought was impolite. He stated he would ask the mechanic in the morning if he did it. And of course when I called the next day “the guy” said his mechanic didn’t do it and it was already there. I’ve owned my vehicle for 13 years and plan to keep it as long as I can so I know everything it does, from the sounds it makes to anything different going on. And did Hancock have any concern ??? No!! He heard the mechanic tell me about the warning message on the truck and that he tried to close it even though it wasn’t open. He admitted to putting his hands on the back hatch. So he didn’t cause the large size X crack. And that is only my one issue. The 2nd was being misquoted and the work I asked them to do wasn’t done because “the guy” made a mistake. And after I paid $1200 for the repairs that day, I was told I still needed $1500 for the remaining issues. And then they gave me a cracked hatch and deny it was them yet admitted they messed with it. Disappointed to say the least and I won’t be back there for repairs and this won’t be the last place I send my complaint. Oh and I know “the guy’s” name, just thought I wouldn’t mention it out of respect even though I didn’t get any.
Vehicle: Mercury Mountaineer
Service Date: 03/21/2018
Review Created: 03/23/2018 07:36 PM
Dawn L. on 03/20/2018
Dawn said the staff is always accommodating, especially J.P. They needed to get in right away and they were able to get in with no problem.
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Service Date: 03/19/2018
Review Created: 03/20/2018
Karin W. on 03/14/2018
Karin said the staff were honest, knew what they were doing, and got the job done.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 03/12/2018
Review Created: 03/14/2018
ELLA B. on 03/13/2018
"Honesty and excellent service"
I can always rely on Hancock to give me excellent service. They truly put their customers first. You can have the confidence of knowing they are honest and would never take advantage of you just because you are a woman.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 03/13/2018
Review Created: 03/13/2018 08:29 PM
JOHN W. on 03/12/2018
"An honest auto mechanic shop..."
Finding a place like this is invaluable. If you've been ripped off by the service dept of a dealership or one the numerous dishonest independent shops, you know that. If you want a place where they'll take care of your car for a fair price, go to Hancock Tire. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 03/08/2018
Review Created: 03/12/2018 01:35 PM
Chris S. on 03/12/2018
Chris said the business was trustworthy and he has known them for 2 years.
Vehicle: Toyota Venza
Service Date: 03/11/2018
Review Created: 03/12/2018
Cindy H. on 03/09/2018
Cindy said they are always good. She has gone there for years.
Vehicle: Lincoln MKZ
Service Date: 03/08/2018
Review Created: 03/09/2018
Lakia H. on 03/08/2018
Lakia said the employees were pretty quick and dependable.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 03/06/2018
Review Created: 03/08/2018
MICHAEL B. on 03/06/2018
"Oil Change "
I was well pleased with my oil change today. I was in and out. Friendly atmosphere!
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Service Date: 03/05/2018
Review Created: 03/06/2018 05:30 AM
Greg H. on 03/06/2018
Greg said he is a repeat customer. They always do a good job.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 03/05/2018
Review Created: 03/06/2018
SHARON M. on 03/04/2018
"Staff is always friendly and helpful. I feel I can trust them when there is a problem with my car. "
Am vert pleased with the service i have received over the past 6 years.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer