Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5

SHARON W.
Lebanon, PA
01/21/2020
Mess up peoples credit
My daughter bought a car from here on December 14th and needed a co-signer to get a lower interest rate. She asked me to co-sign and I said yes. At the start of this I had an 816 credit score which is excellent.
They told me financing was in place all I had to do is co-sign and she would get the lower interest rate. I have gotten repeated denials for financing for this car. They ran me through so many financing options that they made my credit score fall by almost 100 points. These people do not know what they are doing when it comes to financing. Then on top of it instead of being a co-signer I am the purchaser of the car. How does this happen????? I would never recommend anyone buying a car for this place. Then when your ask for the owners name to speak with him they hang up on you. People be ware!!!!

Ricky W.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Friendlyness
Great Service!!

Thurmont, MD
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/11/2020 Category: Service
I feel Hanover Hyundai is a very honest dealership and service shop.

Christine M.
Taneytown, MD
Fantastic Service
In the last month or so I have brought both of our Hyundai’s (a Santa Fe and a Sonata) to Hanover Hyundai for recalls. The service and follow through I received from Rick and his team was exceptional.

Jeffrey M.
East Berlin, PA
Great sales and service
I had a very good experience buying a car. And getting it serviced.

CL
Charles L.
Westminster, MD
Recent Service
As always at Hanover Hyundai, your team is friendly and great to work with. Appointment was on time. Service was completed in a very reasonable amount of time.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/08/2020 Category: Service
really great service manager and technicians
I have been using Hanover Hyundai since purchasing my vehicle.
FRANZ P., Service Manager from Hanover Hyundai responded on 01/08/2020

Thank you for choosing Hanover Hyundai!  We look forward to your next visit!

2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Quick in and out
Didn't have to wait long
FRANZ P., Service Manager from Hanover Hyundai responded on 01/08/2020

Thank you for choosing Hanover Hyundai!  We look forward to your next visit!

Abigail S.
Littlestown, PA
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Very Dependable
This dealership is very dependable, and the workers there treat their customers with respect and are very courteous. I definitely recommend going to this dealership. Lovely customer service, they had me in and out without much waiting at all.
FRANZ P., Service Manager from Hanover Hyundai responded on 01/07/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Here at Hanover Hyundai we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you ever have any questions please don’t hesitate to call me. Thanks again for choosing Hanover Hyundai for all of your car care needs.

New Oxford, PA
01/06/2020 Category: Service
car is taken in promptly & service is completed on schedule
car is taken in promptly and service is completed on schedule

Beverly S.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Great service including shuttle service
Will go back for service

LF
Laura F.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/03/2020 Category: Service
I was very happy with my service. Hanover Hyundai changed my oil and rotate my tires in 45 mins. That was extremely impressive. Keep up the excellent work. Thanks
FRANZ P., Service Manager from Hanover Hyundai responded on 01/04/2020

Thank you for choosing Hanover Hyundai!  I hope you have a Happy & Healthy New Year!

Roland B.
Manchester, MD
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Pop Pop Burton
The last appointment was on time and done properly. Thanks Scott
FRANZ P., Service Manager from Hanover Hyundai responded on 01/03/2020

KT
Kevin T.
Gettysburg, PA
12/30/2019 Category: Service
Review
Always pleased with service and hospitality.
FRANZ P., Service Manager from Hanover Hyundai responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you for your kindness and patience.  I hope you have a healthy and healthy New Year.

KT
Karl T.
New Oxford, PA
12/28/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience
Service advisors do a great job
FRANZ P., Service Manager from Hanover Hyundai responded on 12/28/2019

Thank you for choosing Hanover Hyundai!