Overall Rating 3.9722222/5Overall Rating 3.9722222/5Overall Rating 3.9722222/5rating 3.9722222rating 3.9722222
Overall Rating 2.47222/5Overall Rating 2.47222/5rating 2.47222rating 2.47222rating 2.47222

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Overall great, but.....
The dealership did an excellent job fitting me in and doing the services, however they tried to upsell me on what seemed to be a gimmick. My 100,000 mile warranty ran out 3,000 miles ago and they were saying that a stearing coupler is worn. It was warrantied up to 100K miles so why didn't they fix it when I had it in for previous service in December?

MF
Melanie F.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Service as Always
The service department did a great job on my inspections and emissions testing, and were very accommodating when I asked they balance my tires as well.

AD
Angel D.
Fairfield, PA
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/20/2019 Category: Service
First service was an excellent experience
This is my first new Hyundai, and I was pleasantly surprised with my first service at Hanover Hyundai. All of my request were addressed in a professional manner. Without making excuses, the issues were simply adjusted or replaced. I have been very happy with this purchase and service to date.
FRANZ P., Service Manager from Hanover Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to write your review. Here at Hanover Hyundai we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you ever have any questions please don’t hesitate to call me. Thanks again for choosing Hanover Hyundai for all of your car care needs.  Enjoy that beautiful Kona!

Angela M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Inspection and oil change
Fast, friendly service
FRANZ P., Service Manager from Hanover Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you taking the time to write your review. Here at Hanover Hyundai we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you ever have any questions please don’t hesitate to call me. Thanks again for choosing Hanover Hyundai for all of your car care needs.

Andrew M.
York, PA
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Hanover Hyundai Takes the Worry Out of Driving
We have had our Elantra now for two years. We actually bought it on President's Day in 2017. We have been impressed with the maneuverability of the auto and the service that we have received. We would gladly recommend Hanover Hyundai to our friends. Cody Coldiron does a great job relaying information to the customers and is always eager to answer any questions that we have.
FRANZ P., Service Manager from Hanover Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

02/17/2019 Category: Service
Very accomodating
I could not get the 1st appt in the morning, and the team made up the time, and pushed my service through and was done ahead of time, so that I made it to work in time.
FRANZ P., Service Manager from Hanover Hyundai responded on 02/17/2019

NL
Norma L.
02/16/2019 Category: Service
appointment available when I needed & work was completed on time
appointment available when I needed & work completed on time
FRANZ P., Service Manager from Hanover Hyundai responded on 02/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Here at Hanover Hyundai we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you ever have any questions please don’t hesitate to call me. Thanks again for choosing Hanover Hyundai for all of your car care needs.

LK
Larry K.
Dover, PA
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Top Notch Service
They have always given me the best of service, regardless of what I want or need done

Biglerville, PA
02/15/2019 Category: Service
service
Always great service

BW
Beth W.
Mc Sherrystown, PA
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people who get it right the first time.
Friendly people who get the job done in a timely manor and do the job right.
FRANZ P., Service Manager from Hanover Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for the kind words. Our team strives to provide the best customer experience possible. Thank you again for choosing Hanover Hyundai for your service needs.

BJ
Bruce J.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
The service team is AWESOME
Fast friendly service always pleased!!!
FRANZ P., Service Manager from Hanover Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for the kind words.  Our team strives to provide the best customer experience possible.  Thank you again for choosing Hanover Hyundai for your service needs.

Stephanie H.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Trustworthy
Trustworthy service technicians. Provided a loaner car free of charge while repairs were being made. Great communication with staff regarding the issues and offer of financing options.

02/12/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
Called to move up my appointment and had no trouble doing so and oil change and tire rotation complete in less than an hour!
FRANZ P., Service Manager from Hanover Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thanks again for choosing Hanover Hyundai for all of your car care needs.

DF
Daniel F.
Shrewsbury, PA
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Great Job
As usual the work was completed in a timely manner and the staff were very polite and professional.
FRANZ P., Service Manager from Hanover Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

KN
Kirsten N.
Glenville, PA
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and Personable
The staff at Hanover Hyundai were very friendly and personable - they explained everything that they were going to do... did it... and in a reasonable amount of time.
FRANZ P., Service Manager from Hanover Hyundai responded on 02/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the review!  We look forward to serving you in the future.

Gettysburg, PA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/09/2019 Category: Service

Deborah S.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/08/2019 Category: Service
15 yrs. with this dealership and I would not change.
I am on my second Santa Fe and have no reservations recommending this dealership and their service.d They always take extra care when I alert them that I am doing another 1000 mi. trip alone and need to know that all systems are up to speed. Fast and friendly service every time.
FRANZ P., Service Manager from Hanover Hyundai responded on 02/09/2019

Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to respond to the review. Thanks again for choosing Hanover Hyundai for all of your car care needs.

LG
Linda G.
York Springs, PA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Always excellent service.

Spring Grove, PA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly Service staff
The Service Department staff are very friendly and accommodating. They always explain things in a simple manner without being condescending.

Littlestown, PA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly People
Although it took longer than I had planned they kept me up to date.
FRANZ P., Service Manager from Hanover Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019